Learning How to Choose Through the Power of Will Jesus
Apostle Tracey Robinson
• Your Will is your faculty to use in learning how to choose righteously.
• We say righteously because we already know how to choose unrighteous since we are born in sin, with flesh and its nature of sin.
• Let’s confer about your Will for a moment. Let us discuss and exchange knowledge and thoughts about your Will.
• In terms of power and its abilities there is nothing on earth as powerful as the “human Will” of man.
• The Will of man is so powerful that God Himself does not control it and He gave us the power of Will.
• Will defined as the faculty by which a person decides on and initiates action; a deliberate or fixed desire or intention; control deliberately exerted to do something or to restrain one’s own impulses; make or try to make someone do something or something happen by the exercise of mental powers; intend, desire, or wish something to happen.
• We can see from Webster and them definition that the Will of man in its natural sense can do great good or bad.
• Your Will decides for you, it initiates what you choose; it is deliberate or fixed on its desires, motives, and intentions; it controls; it can restrain its own impulses; it can exercise its mental abilities such as mental strength and mental health.
• Mental strength is the ability to cope with negative emotions in a healthy way; understanding your emotions; and knowing when to and when not to engage with your emotions.
• Mental health is the presence or absence of a mental health issue, your overall state of your mental wellness.
• Building mental strength may improve your mental health: cognitive, emotional, and behavior strengths.
• These are the things that make your Will so powerful!
• God does not control the Will of man because the very nature of Will implies “self-control” and God gave us the power of Will.
• Your Will controls your destiny. And your Will is yours!
• If used righteously, your Will is God’s agency for His Kingdom administration in earth.
• When God originally established His Kingdom on earth where He had put man to be His administration through the Will of man.
Genesis 2:8 And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden: and there He put the man whom he had formed.
• Garden here in Hebrew means “Order”.
• Eden here means “spot; presence; open door; delightful spot”.
• The Will of man is most dangerous when it is out of the Will of God and His righteousness.
• God’s intent for the Will of man was to use it to fulfill His Will on earth.
• The only problem with the Will is that it gives us the power to choose, even against God, the one who gave us the Will.
• Your Will lives in your heart. Your heart is the seat of control for your life.
• This is why Jesus said that out the heart flows the issues of life.
St Luke 6:45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.
• Your heart is the center of your life.
• Whoever or whatever controls your heart controls your life (life meaning soul).
• This is that control that others love to possess over another. This is their Will!
Proverbs 23:7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.
Proverbs 15:28 The heart of the righteous studieth to answer: but the mouth of the wicked poureth out evil things.
Proverbs 4:23 Guard (keep) your heart with all diligence; for from it flows springs of life (out of it are the issues of life).
How do I choose God and His righteousness?
- Realize you will never be good enough or the time will never be right for you to choose Christ Jesus as your Lord and Savior of and over your life (that is soul).
- Salvation is nothing to think that you may need, you must know through awareness that you need God and His righteousness through His Son Jesus, then you will repent.
- Awareness means knowledge or perception of a situation or fact, concern about and well-informed interest in a particular situation or development.
- After hearing the Word of God, you become aware of the fact that the Word is a knowledge of God that exists, but you lack understanding of His existence in your life. So, you began to seek and search for the Lord and answers.
- Your Will gives you the mental strength and drive to go in search of this God that you now have realized that you need in your life.
- To seek the Lord means to turn to Him with a desire to know Him in relationship, and to come into His presence for all your spiritual fulfillment and strength.
- We seek the Lord by faith through prayer and confession. Romans 10:9-10 (Read).
- Isaiah 55:6 Seek ye the Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near:
- James 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
Why do I struggle so after I’ve confessed Jesus and believed in the Word of God?
• The struggle is there because of the issues of your heart that remain, and you won’t surrender all your heart to the Spirit of God for Him to replace it with a new heart and a new spirit, that is of His righteousness, Ezekiel 36:26-27.
• The power is in you through your Will to choose God or Satan, St Matthew 6:24.
• God has given us all the power we need to come back, return to Him when He calls or when we have been made aware that we need Him in our lives while living on earth.
• That power is through your Will’s choice!
• The Will is not exercised through the feelings, but it is guided and lead by your 5-senses through the influence of the flesh and its sinful nature in the knowledge of good and evil.
• Your Will is apart of the mind and emotions of your soul, with the mind being defined as the heart.
• The devil knows that your choice is the key to his battle with God over your soul.
• The devil is not concerned about your body because it is made from dirt.
• The devil is not after your spirit because it is filled with the one that gave you breath.
• Your soul is the mediator between your body and spirit.
• Your soul dictates what your spirit receives.
• Can you see now why it is better to have spiritual discernment in order to minister, preach, and teach to the soul in Spirit and in Truth? Even to prophecy to a soul and not to his body’s natural need.
• Choose by faith and not by sight and feelings!
• Hearing, seeing, feeling, tasting, and touching all come from your senses. Your body is influenced by the flesh and its sinful nature and whatever the 5-senses dictate goes to the soul (mind, Will, and emotions); soul will take what it gets and deposit it into your spirit. This is what will determine the outcome of your daily routine walk whether in Christ or in Satan’s bondage.
• Regulate what your soul is picking up from the senses and their influences from the flesh and its sinful nature.
• Your flesh must die! Crucify the flesh in order to allow the Spirit, soul, and body to reign as one in Christ Jesus.
Wednesday, February 22, 2023
SONS of GOD Coming up right as a Son of God
Apostle Tracey Robinson
St John 1:12-14 12 But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to then that believe on His name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the Will of man, but of God. 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
• To become a son of God you must receive God through Christ.
• God will give you the power to become His son, but there will be a process.
• If you believe on His name, you will become a Son, but there will be a process.
• The Spirit of God will penetrate your spirit to impregnate your spirit with Himself, just as He did with the virgin birth of Jesus through Mary. It takes the spirit of faith to process and believe that this can be done in you as it was done in Mary.
• This is why becoming a born-again new creature in Christ is so important because you must now be born of the Will of God, in Spirit and in Truth and not rely on or liken your new birth to the same as the old natural way that you were originally conceived through the blood and Will of man.
• It is the Spirit of God that will now impregnate your Spirit with Himself to conceive you for Himself, and to birth you Himself. This is not a natural process that will utilize any parts of flesh and blood, or the Will of man and his ability to impregnate a woman.
• God is Spirit. He impregnates your spirit to conceive Himself as the spirit Man, just like He did in the beginning of creating man of Himself.
• In this transforming process God is re-creating you again into His image, after their likeness, and giving you dominion.
• This is what should happen to every born-again new creature in Christ! This is an experience that takes place in every born-again new creature by the power of God that transforms you back into His Will and His Way. It’s a spiritual process where you can only surrender to it, accept it, apply faith, willingness, obedience, and a yes Lord to the process.
• God does this! Not man and his education acquired through the knowledge of good and evil is acceptable or required. This processing is all God’s doings!
• This process to become a son of God is not done and completed based upon the tampering of the Will of man and his knowledge without God.
• So, man can write as many books as he pleases to try and explain a process of God that only your experience in God and with God the Author will produce you as a son of God.
Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
• To become a son, you must be led by the Spirit of God.
• The word led is the past tense or the past participle of the word lead. God covered it in all and in every generation to come!
• Past tense is a tense that expresses an action that happened in the past while the past participle means a participle that expresses a completed action of the past action.
• The past participle creates different forms of past tenses a state which previously existed.
• For example, if you think of the past tense as a Lego set, the past participle would be a single Lego piece. One piece of that set.
• So, when we speak of our old nature (old man) we are speaking of a previously existed nature which is past tensed. The born-again new creature that has been awakened by the Spirit of God’s Word is the completed work of God of your past action called sin.
• To be led by the Spirit of God is a continuing process of God to where He leads you which means He will guide, direct, and to bring you to a conclusion.
2 Corinthians 6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be My sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
• The Word of God is speaking gender here: My sons and daughters.
• But in the beginning in Genesis 1:26-27 God created the spirit Man.
• Verse 27 says so God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He Him: male and female created He them.
• It is the body suit that we wear that distinguish the difference between the male Man and the female Man. That’s all! We all are the spirit Man inside.
Galatians 4:7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
• Sonship of every believer must be awarded and given by the Spirit of God and Satan and all his crew will have to Amen and acknowledge the fact that “truly you are a son of God”. In other words, Satan has to AMEN God’s completed work of His word in you.
• This is done when you have met the requirements of the Spirit of God and Satan for your soul.
• All that God allows and permits! All the tests, trials, tribulations, the lost, the gain, the struggles, the sacrifices, and the sufferings all for the namesake of Christ Jesus.
• All the fasting, prayers, praise, worship; all the interceding, witnessing, soul winning, etc.
• We all must strive to become sons, not just a believer that struggles at and after every way of change that comes with being a new creature in Chris, but a son.
• Strive to become a champion in Christ.
• Strive to become a front-line soldier in the battle of Christ for the souls of mankind.
• Strive to produce the fruit of Salvation in Christ which is the fruit of the Spirit.
• Strive to permit God to complete the “virgin birth” in your spirit as a new creature in Him.
• Why should you and I do all this?
Philippians 2:15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;
1 John 3:1-2 1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew Him not.
2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when He shall appear, we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him as He is.
• Sons of God are set apart from the world, the flesh, and the devil.
• The world, the flesh, and the devil will hate you because they hated Christ Jesus first and if He be in you and you in Him, they will hate you likewise.
• Only a son of God can see God as He is.
• To be Christ like is to become a son of God. Don’t settle for less!
• Don’t allow the Will of you flesh and its sin nature to keep you being ruled by your past, your flesh, and its sinful nature before hearing the Word of God and allowing it to transform you into becoming a son.
• Don’t let your soul struggle through the lusts, desires, practices, habits, and behavior of your flesh controlling and ruling your body in order to keep your soul in bondage and in servitude to it.
• Your body is ruled by your flesh and its nature.
• Your body being ruled by your flesh and its sinful nature is an outward process and appearance.
• Most of the time in this age of tradition and religion that is all they see and will fellowship with.
• We know that man looks at the outward appearance, but God looks at the heart of the inward man.
Romans 7:5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
• The Law is holy, but the Law was made sin through the flesh that constantly operated in our bodily organs and members so that we had no fruit and bore only fruit of death.
• All the nature of your flesh produces is death!
• Until and when your flesh is deadened, then crucified by the Will of God’s Word your body is still subject to the learned behavior of the flesh and its nature.
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
• When a person has accepted Salvation but does not obey to live its prescribed principles, laws, and methods, they love the scriptures that says, “we all have sinned and come short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23); “judge not. Don’t judge me” (St Matthew 7:1). Or the scripture that says, he that is without sin let him cast the first stone” (St John 8:7).
• Being “self-righteous”, though saved, there is nothing godly, holy, or righteous about their life and lifestyle.
• A body ruled Salvation is one with no spiritual growth and no knowledge of their spirituality in Christ. It is just a feel-good method influenced by their sin nature through their 5-senses!
• When your soul is being ruled in Salvation by the Spirit of the Word this is spiritual growth, maturity, and transformation being processed as he (soul) comes into the knowledge of God through the acceptance of Christ Jesus in heart and mind.
• Your soul must strive to receive the indwelling Spirit of God, His Holy Spirit to govern, rule, and possess him (soul) and to keep him as the flesh and its sinful nature is being extinguished from controlling the body through and with its impulses of sin.
• Extinguished here means to render void its rights or obligations to the body of man.
• In doing so, your soul will begin to exhibit the true nature and potentials of God, after their likeness within himself. As soul continues to come into his full awareness of Christ Jesus, the body’s commands being downloaded now to your soul will no longer struggle and be in “limbo.”
• Limbo here means the state or condition of your soul taking on the process of becoming a son of God.
• You now manifest and reveal the fullness of Christ Jesus in you as a son of God. This is the spirit ruling growth whereas the Holy Spirit is now taking over and His Will through your spirit and your soul has reached a place in his spirituality and moral developments in Christ.
• To become a son of God as the scriptures requires is a process that every soul must conform to.
• This is your state of being advanced in God whereas you are now portraying Jesus. This sonship authorizes you to judge the state of and behavior of those that are being processed in and by the righteousness of God through your total surrendered life and lifestyle in earth.
1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
• You as a son have now become the spirit being, encased in a body in the earth realm with the spiritual knowledge, spiritual discernment, spiritual identity, spiritual character, mind, and behavior as a son to know how to continue the works of Christ Jesus according to the Will of God in earth.
• So, when challenged you will say what Jesus said.
St John 5:19-20 19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He seeth the Father do: for what things soever He doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise. 20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth Him all things that Himself doeth: and He will shew Him greater works than these that ye may marvel.
• When we become a son of God, Christ has returned through you, not to destroy the Law of God or the prophets, but to declare and fulfill the Will of God.
• As a son you should be continuing to do as Jesus did save, set free the captives from the bondage of sin in their generations and the generations to come.
• Becoming a son of God is not the end of the world and God declaring time no more, but it is the end for the sins of this world and its harvest when we all come to being sons released in the earth.
• Jesus as a son was a quickening spirit. He came as a life-giving spirit to the soul of man.
• To be a son of God that same Spirit that raised up Jesus from the dead must dwell in you, (Romans 8:11) quicken your mortal body by His Spirit that now lives and reside in you.
• Everywhere your footsteps tread in the earth you become like the tree of life bearing the fruits of the Spirit of Christ that gives life.
• Sons of God are fully matured in Him for the world, the flesh, and the devil to see Christ in you, the hope of glory walking the earth again through and in you as He did before.
• You who have been chosen by God to make it known through you what is, what it takes, and what will be known what the riches of the glory of the mystery of Christ among many is, many others, which is Christ in you displayed as a son. (Colossians 1:27).
• As a son you are truly in love with God your Father first and there is nothing in between your relationship with Him, and there is nothing you won’t do for Him in earth.
St John 14:31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave Me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.
• In becoming a son of God, we all start out as a “believer in process” but we must strive to go through every victory for God in the shedding of, the killing of our flesh and its sinful nature in order for all of Christ Jesus to take His full abode in you.
• Christ Jesus must become Himself in you in the earth so as He is in Heaven. This process is guaranteed to get rid of all of you and all that you know about you.
• Then you can boldly say as the Word says,
Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God who loved me, and gave Himself for me.
• God is holding us all accountable when we witness, teach, preach, and minister all over the place except in the areas of how we must be torn down to be built up by the Spirit of God and His Will as our foundation.
• Instead, many are witnessing, teaching, preaching, and ministering in “bits and pieces” that which gives no spiritual foundation, no spirituality to the spiritual growth to the soul and spirit man.
• When we don’t follow God’s Will to witness, teach, preach, and minister to the soul of man, man struggles to put in the pieces of righteousness together in their life that will transform him into becoming the portrait of Christ Jesus within.
1 Thessalonians 5:23 KJV Amplified And may the God of peace Himself sanctify you through and through [separate you from profane things, make you pure and wholly consecrated to God]; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved sound and complete [and found] blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah).
• This coming is not the coming of the end of time but the coming of you and I being called out of this world by God into our place of eternity after God Himself has judged us based upon the life and lifestyle of your soul in earth.
• Jesus was spiritually disciplined. We must be spiritually disciplined with nothing orchestrated by the natural man, his Will in the knowledge of good and evil influenced and processed through his 5-senses, but only to the Will of God.
• It is the Spirit of God that will spiritually teach us and take us through the whole, entire, and complete spiritual processing in Him.
Sunday, February 19, 2023
Spiritual HindrancesWhat is blocking your spirituality in Christ? What is blocking the new creature in you from his spiritual growth?Is it really the devil’s fault? Or your fault in choices?What is it that truly stops the flow of God and His anointing in you, leaders?
Apostle Tracey Robinson
Job 14:1 MAN that is born of a woman is of few days, and full of trouble.
• Every man (that is male man and female man) born of a woman in earth are born with some type of issue(s) called hindrances.
• Hindrances that are already in the sinful flesh nature of the body that you will fight and it will fight back at you; hindrances that you will deny; hindrances that are inherited and passed on through generational curses, soul ties, etc.; hindrances that you will be unwilling to admit to surrendering it; or hindrances you may want to give up to resolve it (or them) but you experience great difficulty in doing so till you give up fighting with it to just live with it.
• Some other spiritual hindrances are: pride, fear, embarrassment, a lack of desire or interest in the Way of God and His righteousness, but just want to hang around; belief in supernatural powers like sciences, magic, spiritism, witchcraft, positive/negative energies; talking to and conjuring up the dead; believing you can worship, and praise God your way and how you feel; believing that you can transform yourself to become spiritually aware of yourself; looking for a sign in everything to mean what you need to make you a better natural person; etc.
• No matter what the reasons are these are still matters, issues, situations, and circumstances that are in your heart from your flesh’s nature that will greatly affect your spirituality and its growth in Christ Jesus.
• In other words, it is YOUR natural, physical, and mental hindrances of YOUR natural man that can and will block your spiritual awareness and its growth in Christ, especially when you choose not to ask God through His Son Jesus to save you and let Him fight these spiritual battles that you were born in and daily surrendering so that you can receive total deliverance from them.
• A spiritual hindrance to your spirituality is when your flesh and its sinful nature deceives you when your spirituality (or your spiritual awareness to righteousness) is heighten to a level that will cause you to hear, repent, believe, forgive, and accept the Will of God for you as a new creature in Him.
• A hindrance is anything that impedes, obstructs, stops, or retards progress; anything that blocks or inhibits us from receiving what is right through the Word and by the Blood of Jesus.
• A hindrance is also any legal stronghold that the enemy of your soul has over you.
• We discussed “soul ties” on last Wednesday which is also a spiritual hindrance and a spiritual stronghold that has attached itself to your soul to keep you from ever progressing and moving into the realms of your spirituality that will lead you back to the Father.
• It is the power of your flesh and its sin nature that keeps you from being transformed to be healed, delivered, prosperous, set free, matured (perfect), and sanctified for the use of the Spirit of God in the earth.
• Your flesh loves the Law of God because it is impossible for the flesh and its nature to comply with God’s Will under the Law.
• Many leaders preach and teach from the Old Testament because of the excuses and weaknesses they can obtain for the flesh and its inability to “man up” according to the Will of God.
• The flesh always has an excuse for you to tell when you attempt to live the life that God has already planned and purposed for you.
• Tradition and religion love the flesh and its nature. Tradition and religion rely on the Word of God through the flesh.
• Your flesh and its nature hate God and is an enemy of God. The flesh and its nature are a power of its own without the power of the Holy Ghost.
Romans 8:3-4 KJV Amplified 3 For God has done what the Law could not do, [its power] being weakened by the flesh [the entire nature of man without the Holy Spirit]. Sending His own Son in the guise of sinful flesh and as an offering for sin, [God] condemned sin in the flesh [subdued, overcame, deprived it of its power over all who accept that sacrifice], 4 So that the righteousness and just requirement of the Law might be fully met in us who live and move not in the ways of the flesh but in the ways of the Spirit [our lives governed not by the standards and according to the dictates of the flesh, but controlled by the Holy Spirit].
• The flesh can and will never be saved or converted!!
• Spiritual hindrances stem from the sinful nature of the flesh, its lust, habits, practices, and desires.
• This is why as spirit beings we must be careful how we desire for the things of this world and not have our affections set on things above in Heaven. (Colossians 3:2).
Ephesians 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
• Prayers at all times, on every occasion, in every season in the Spirit can destroy all of your spiritual hindrances.
• The Spirit of God will guide, lead, correct, and direct your choices which create your daily and nightly paths.
• The Spirit of God will guide, lead, correct, and direct your soul in all truth.
• Praying in Spirit and in Truth builds relationship with the Spirit of God.
• You must grow to make the Spirit of God your choice so that He can do His best for you.
• Let the Spirit of the Word give you spiritual discernment and stop trying to discern your spirituality through natural, carnal eyes that have no faith.
Wednesday, February 15, 2023
What is a soul hindrance that will keep your soul from reconciling back to the Father? – Soul Ties
Apostle Tracey Robinson
Distinguishing (differentiate, discern, and perceive the differences) between the soul, spirit, and body.
• The soul and spirit are alike in their nature and in their activities.
• The spirit Man is recognized as the life principle bestowed on man by God. God breathed into the nostrils of Man to give life.
• The soul as the resulting life constituted from God’s breath made us an individual soul.
• The body is a material organism that is animated by the soul and spirit. (Genesis 2:7).
• The body is the physical structure of the soul and spirit Man, including the bones, flesh, and organs.
• The flesh has the nature of Satan, the devil because of the rebellion of Adam and Eve toward God and His command (Genesis 2:16-17), which made us all born in sin with the sinful nature of the flesh.
• When Man was originally created, he was created in the image, which is the nature of God after their likeness, meaning we function just like God; and was given dominion. (Genesis 1:26-27).
• Man is a spirit being. Man is not a gender; man is a spirit. Spirits have no gender! We are a spirit living in a dirt suit.
Who is the enemy of the soul of Man? What is it that hinders your soul from fully awakening and staying woken in your spirituality? What is it that hinders your soul from being fully reconciled back to God? What is that thing? Who is that person? Where is that place?
• Satan is the enemy of the soul of Man, your soul. Satan is the enemy of God.
• Satan is not everywhere at the same time and does not know everything as God. He is not all-wise and all-knowing as God is.
• God is omniscient (knows all things and everything); God is omnipotent (all power); God is omnipresent (everywhere at the same time). The prefix “omni” means all.
• For those of us who are in a personal relationship with God, there is nothing hidden from Him about us so we can be always completely open and honest with Him. This makes it so easy for the scripture to be applied and accepted as in 1 Peter 5:7 casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.
• Satan uses every tactic, wiles, and devices that are known and common to the physical man’s state without God, along with his past to keep him in bondage and captivity to what man has purposely learned, know, and do so that he will remain in the flesh depending on his 5-senses in the knowledge of good and evil.
• Satan oversees and delegates his power and authority to the fallen angels (demons) while he influences the governments of countries and their leadership; active religious leaders; and well-known influential people like TV evangelist, preachers, teachers, and prophets that we so dearly love and follow faithfully.
• Satan himself deals with the principalities, powers, the rulers of the darkness of this world, and their spiritual wickedness in high places to trap, deceive, and influence the whole being of mankind. Everything else is his “light work” and that is given to the demons to take care of.
• Man without the influence of God is Satan’s light work.
• Man being transformed by the power of God in and over his whole life is a threat to Satan and his kingdom of darkness in the earth, especially when man accepts and applies God’s way in the knowledge of good and truth. You have now become a threat to the devil and all he does.
• Spiritual warfare is awarded to those that have been spiritually trained by the Spirit of God through and in His instructions, guidance, and His total influence; trained as a host or an army that can come to together spiritually to be used by the Spirit of God in the earth to warfare in spiritual conflicts by praying that the Will of God be done on earth so as it is in Heaven against the enemy’s power of influence, temptations, deceptions, trickery, false accusations, etc., through the flesh’s nature against the soul of Man.
• All power has been given to Jesus in Heaven and in earth, St Matthew 28:18.
What is it that hinders your soul to keep it from fully awakening to return to the Father through His Son Jesus? What is your hinderance? Who is your hindrance?
• Job is a perfect example of a spiritual conflict that manifested in physical form. The Word teaches us and gives us a clear look and understanding of what happened to Job concerning his life in the spirit realm.
• Spiritual struggles consist of having spiritual conflicts between God, within oneself, and with others. This is all in relations to accepting God and His Will as your Father (Divine), becoming a Son (internal), and learning how to be with others and deal with others spiritually (interpersonal relations).
• God looked upon Job as being a righteous man. God said that Job was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil, (Job 1:1). Eschewed here means that Job deliberately avoided using evil; he abstained from evil.
• Satan wanted to prove to God that Job would only serve him for stuff, his possessions, and wealth. Satan is an accuser of the brother day and night.
Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in Heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before God day and night.
• So, God permitted Satan to prove Him wrong about Job. Job’s spiritual conflict began. All that Job had was destroyed, his health and friends turned against him.
• A long story short Job became the victor because of his faithfulness to God in word, deed, action, and thoughts throughout his whole test, trial, and tribulation.
• Job’s victory was spiritual, physical, and materialistic. God returned to him all that he had lost.
• Through the knowledge of good and truth salvation makes believers aware of the world, the flesh, and the devils influence and how they are an enemy to God’s Will and Way.
• Spiritual growth in Christ guides, leads, instruct, aid, and assist the new creature in you as a believer on how to operate in the world, mortify to crucify your flesh, and to submit your whole self to God, resist the devil and he will flee from you.
• For some believers their spiritual conflicts and spiritual warfare are fought within themselves by understanding the circumstances and situations that the enemy uses to destroy their Will and desire to turn to Jesus, but whole-heartedly they won’t surrender all to Jesus to allow Him to possess and control the enemy’s tactics against your soul.
• For some believers they can accept some truth, but not the whole truth of how the world, their flesh, and the devil lures them and tempts them to entrap them which will cause their soul not to hear or no longer hear the Word nor apply the Word to their heart.
• We make it hard for the Word, not that the Word cannot do it, but we make it hard for the Word to fight for our soul when we won’t truthfully grasp the spiritual reality of what is going on in our own hearts and mind. This makes the believer exhausted and weary in doing what they believe is of Christ when they won’t allow the Word to work in its spirituality for their soul.
• So, we suffer in our flesh by trying to deny the pleasures of it and not feed its desires. This makes us constantly in battle between what we want to do versus what we know to do as a new creature in Christ. This is that form of godliness that denies the power of God!
• Salvation has come through Jesus Christ to give us the power to overcome our sins and its grasps and captivity over our soul.
• When we accept Christ Jesus as Lord and Savior the spiritual battle over your soul gets intense. Satan will try to attack you from every angle of your past that is not dead, hoping to persuade you from giving your whole heart to the Lord Jesus by causing you to doubt and have unbelief.
• Satan will use the “weakest link” and the “closest ones” to you in circumstances, people, stuff, money, marriage, relationships, etc., to undo what God has done in your heart for Himself and to cause you to doubt God and His Will for you knowing that it takes faith to please God.
• Soul tie is a strong spiritual and emotional connection you have with someone you are intimate with, especially sexual intimacy.
• You can develop deep soul ties with people in your life and it doesn’t always have to be engaged in through sexual intimacy.
• Soul ties can be ungodly and unhealthy.
• A parent can have a soul tied to their child or children whereas their life is bound to the life of that child or children.
Genesis 44:30-31 KJV Amplified 30 Now therefore when I come to your servant my father and the lad is not with us, since his life is bound up in the lad’s life and his soul knit with the lad’s soul, 31 When he sees that the lad is not with us, he will die; and your servants will be responsible for his death and will bring down the gray hairs of your servant our father with sorrow to Sheol.
• This is Jacob and Benjamin. A parent with a soul tie to his son.
• Jacob’s life was bound up with his son’s life. This is far more than a healthy relations or affection for a child.
• It’s an obsession that is ungodly and unhealthy.
• Jacob was bound by the life (soul) of his son Benjamin.
• When your child does something like disrespects you or something that you don’t like or they won’t do what you want them to do you as the parent you feel like you are going to die because of their actions and reactions of coming against you. This is a soul tie!
• As parents we are not the soul source for our children.
• A soul tie will bind you to your child or children or to whoever you have been sexually intimate with to the point that you will die, you don’t have a sense of purpose without them, you don’t know how to make it through the moment of a day without them.
• Your child or children with your affections and excuses toward them has become your bondage.
• An unhealthy soul tie when you have a close connection to your best friend.
1 Samuel 18:1 When David had finished speaking to Saul, the soul of Jonathan was knit with the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own life.
• Here the soul of Jonathan was knit to the soul of David.
• The word knit here means to merge or combine with the soul, not with the spirit or body, but his soul’s Will, emotions, and mind. This is also a spirit of control!
• Jonathan loved David as his own soul.
• This can be a unhealthy soul tie between best friend’s souls.
• People make vows and commitments to each other in the place of making a vow and commitment to God through His Son Jesus.
Exodus 20:3 Thou shall have no other gods before or besides Me.
• Jonathan died and David grieved.
• A soul tie that causes you to lose your joy, peace, and life is unhealthy with anyone.
• Anytime a soul tie comes out of a place that you don’t have with God it means that you are trying to replace God in your life with other persons. This becomes a spirit of idolatry!
• Believers that have soul ties have no soul connection to God through Jesus.
• Examine your heart.
• Is it connected, knitted, united, or cleaving to the presence of God or others to replace the presence of God?
• Is this soul tie bringing you closer to God? Or closer to the person that you are emotionally and spiritually attached to?
• When people use you to become all they need in the earth that’s a soul tie.
• An unhealthy or ungodly soul tie will pull you away from God, His love, and His Will for you.
• A soul tie is a relational attachment to someone or something that affects the immaterial part of you, which is your soul.
• Soul is the spiritual or immaterial part of a human being or animal, regarded as immortal.
• Immaterial means spiritual, rather than physical.
• At the end of the day, who do you ascribe to?
• Unhealthy soul ties can start out by making you feel supported, loved, and connected, but the hidden agenda is the spirit of control that is lurking with the motive of a healthy soul ties.
Symptoms of negative soul ties
• Feeling trapped in a relationship.
• Feeling like you can’t live without the other person.
• Feeling codependent on the other person.
• Feeling controlled by the other person.
• Making excuses for the other person’s bad behavior.
• Always putting the other person’s needs first.
• Keeping you from having a healthy relationship with other people.
• A hindrance to your spiritual growth that prevents you from having a close relationship with God.
How to break a soul tie?
• Recognize that you have a soul tie by examining your current and past relations and acknowledge it.
• Pray. Pray asking the Father for help to renounce this bond from you and the other person. Leave it on the altar and allow God to take it. Give thanks to the Lord for hearing you and healing you.
• Fast. Fast for strength and direction as you surrender and renounce this emotional and spiritual bondage.
• Study the Word. Ask the Spirit of God to give you His Word to study that will keep you in His patience while you wait on Him.
• Wean yourself by detaching from the person; spend less time with the person that you have the negative soul tie to.
• Renounce commitments or vows made that only include you and that person only.
• Forgive the person and forgive yourself. When we forgive someone this releases the grips of their pain from you and your pain also that brought you together.
• Breaking soul ties is not something that you can do alone on your own, so seek the Lord God. Allow Him to fill the void that you allowed this other person to fill.
• The soul is the part of us that longs for connection and intimacy.
• When we experience soul ties, it is sometimes because we have been hurt or disappointed by someone that is/was close to us.
• The pain from these hurts (wounds) can cause us to build up walls of hardness in our hearts, which will prevent us from fully experiencing the love and intimacy that our soul longs for from our Father God.
• People will use one another to fill a void that is reserved for the Spirit of God to avoid submitting, committing, and surrendering their all to Christ.
• And if they don’t want to grow in Christ you can rest assure that you’re not going to grow either because of an attachment called a soul tie.
Wednesday, February 8, 2023
Spiritual Connection-Don’t Get The Wrong Connection
Apostle Tracey Robinson
• Many believers are deceived and are being deceived into thinking that they can transform themselves by living under the standards, morals, and values of their flesh, its nature, and the Old Testament Law.
• BUT if there is no spiritual connection between your Soul and the Spirit of God through His Son Jesus and the Spirit of the Word of God there is be no spiritual awakening in your soul.
• In other words, you will not be spiritually awakened to be reconciled back to the Father in order to spiritually communicate with Him in His Kingdom as a citizen; in His Body as a member; and in His Church as His representing agent/His ambassador as it was set up in the beginning before the fall of Adam.
• A spiritual connection with the Spirit of God through Jesus is the plan of God toward the spirit being in you in earth.
• God is spirit! He ONLY communicates with you in your spirituality, not your body and not through your flesh.
• In your spiritual connection you MUST know your authentic self as a new creature in Christ.
• Your spirituality is your life being tuned in and focused in on the fact that God not only created you but that there is an origin, a genuine fact that your human senses and its needs does not tell you the whole story about who you are, why I’m I here, whose you are, and what is your purpose in life while on the earth. Tapping into your spirituality will reveal to you the answers to these questions and much, much more about your spiritual identity.
• Genesis 2:7 Then the Lord God formed man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath or spirit of life, and man became a living being.
• It is the soul that makes us living spirit beings encased in a body called human beings.
• When you as a new creature in Christ has been spiritually connected back to the Father through Jesus you are secured physically, mentally, and spiritually connected to Him who created you and His Righteousness.
• How do you know this? It is His Spirit in you and the knowledge of His Presence that calms you to the point that all of your old nature habits, practices, lust, behaviors, and comforts from disappoints, disapprovals, rejections, sicknesses, diseases, anxieties, nervousness, fears, etc., will go away from you and His presence, BUT you must be in Him.
• Romans 8:9 tells us that if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His.
• Having the Spirit of Christ is your proof, evidence that you are a new creature, a new man in Christ and that His Spirit dwells in you in ownership, management, possession, control, and influence.
• In all of this your Soul now has become God’s media representing God in the earth through your Will, mind and emotions.
• The Holy Spirit must rule, reign, and dominate the earth through your Soul.
• 3 John verse 2 says beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
• The Kingdom of God is the kingdom of the soul, the kingdom of the heart. If the Kingdom does not get into your soul, then the Kingdom cannot dominate the earth and the earth will never see the rulership of God.
• Lust is not a spiritual connection; love is a spiritual connection. Pride is not a spiritual connection; Humility is spiritual.
• The Kingdom of God is the Gospel of Jesus Christ in you coming to destroy the kingdom of darkness that has been set up in the heart of Man since the fall of Adam and Eve.
• In the Kingdom of God, God’s Will is obeyed. You are not in the Kingdom of God in any disobedience or sin.
• Jesus said in St Luke 17:21 said that the spiritual Kingdom of God is within you.
• The Kingdom of God is not a religion nor is it a denomination.
• Religion and its tradition try to substitute itself with the Kingdom of God, but the Kingdom of God comes not with observation (St Luke 17:20). The Pharisees asked Jesus when the Kingdom of God would come and Jesus’ response was the Kingdom of God does not come with signs to be observed or with visible display,
• The attraction and expansion of the Kingdom of God in the earth starts in you, in your heart. This is why it is so detrimental that your heart has been replaced by the Spirit of God.
• The Kingdom of God is not revealed through or as a sign of materialistic possessions and goods.
• The Kingdom of God is not influenced or triggered by race, creed, or color; or money; social status.
• Romans 14:17 KJV Amplified [After all] the Kingdom of God is not a matter of [getting the] food and drink [one likes], but instead it is righteousness (that state which makes a person acceptable to God) and [heart] peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.
• Jesus’ teachings of the Kingdom of God are one of His key elements taught in the New Testament drawn on the Old Testament teachings to bring in a total understanding of God’s purpose then and now.
• The Kingdom of God is not a physical Kingdom, but it is a transformation of the heart, mind, Will, and emotions in the response of your soul to the Will of God. This is your spiritual life!
• The Kingdom of God is for every new creature in Christ to become citizens of our Kings Kingdom.
• In the Kingdom of God there is no backbiting, no dissension, no schism, sewing of discord, fighting, no fleshly doings in the Kings dwelling.
• The nature of the Kingdom of God is unstoppable in the earth through you and is our inheritance prepared for us all from the foundation of the world.
• St Matthew 25:34 KJV Amplified Then the King will say to those at His right hand, Come, you blessed of My Father [you favored of God and appointed to eternal salvation], inherit (receive as your own) the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.
• There are conditions to enter into the Kingdom of God: Your new birth is St John 3:3, 5-6 3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God. 5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
• Humility, St Matthew 5:3; sympathetic service, St Matthew 25:34-35; perseverance, St Luke 9:62; endurance, Acts 14:22; faith and love, James 2:5.
There is a relationship between Christ and His Body called the Church:
• The Body of Christ is the spiritual Body of Jesus Christ and He is the Head of His Body.
• Ephesians 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the Church: and He is the saviour of the body.
• We are the body of Christ and members of it when there is no schism in the body and all members of His body have the same care one for another. If one member suffers, all members suffer; or if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it. 1 Corinthians 12:25-27.
• The Church is spiritual Body of Christ. A body of unified believers.
• Unified means that we are all on the same page, working toward the same common goal of the Spirit of God through His Son, doing the same spiritual things and saying the same spiritual things.
• The Church can and will never be destroyed. As a matter of fact, the Church grows in persecution.
• St Matthew 16:18-19 18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. 19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
• The Church is the agency of God in the earth that represents the Kingdom of Heaven and all its entities.
• Ephesians 1:22-23 22 And hath put all things under his feet and gave Him to be the head over all things to the Church, 23 Which is His body, the fullness of Him that filleth all in all.
• Having a spiritual connection, not fleshly or flesh and blood, but is the new man’s way of believing and trusting in God that makes preparation and transformation for eternal living in Him a pleasure to experience and encounter. Now you know that you are in the Kingdom living!
• God reigns and will forever reign! Revelation 11:17. When you declare and decree to the devil tell him this!
• 1 Corinthians 4:20 KJV Amplified For the Kingdom of God consists of and is based on not talk but power (moral power and excellence of soul).
• The Kingdom of God comes with power.
• Being in Christ is our passport into the Kingdom of God and in becoming a citizen.
February 5, 2023
The Working of MiraclesApostle Tracey Robinson 2023 All Rights Reserved
1 Corinthians 12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
What is the purpose of a miracle? What is a miracle? When was the last time you experienced a miracle? When was the last time you were present where a miracle occurred? When was the last time you witnessed a miracle? Can man perform miracles? If not, who then performs miracles?
• The primary purpose of a miracle is not to meet the human need of man but to point people (souls) to the one and only TRUE God revealed through His Son Jesus Christ.
• The purpose of a miracle is to glorify God as He confirms His Truth in His Word in the earth as well as in you.
• We tend to think that everything and anything is a miracle that is good to us, that we find pleasures and desires in it to meet our needs or to give to us in over abundance. We tend to call that a miracle!
• We identify a miracle to worldly, fleshly possessions and in education received by the letter.
• A miracle is a sign that defies human ability to restore creation (you) back to its original state created and intended by God.
St Luke 1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.
• This verse of scripture was referring to the Divine ability of God overshadowing Mary, a virgin to become impregnated (to soak or saturate something with a substance), by the power of the Highest (that is the Spirit of God) with the incarnation (the embodiment of God as a Son in human flesh) of Himself as a Son.
• And the Angel that appeared to Mary also told her that her cousin Elisabeth had also conceived a son in her old age and was in her 6th month of pregnancy though she was called barren.
• Just because you can have sex and conceive or too old to reproduce from sex it is God that opens the womb of a woman to conceive.
• Making every pregnancy a God given purpose!
• Biblically speaking, a miracle is when the Kingdom of God dominates the environment of the earth.
• Definition wise according to Webster and them is an extraordinary event manifesting divine intervention in human affairs.
• This is when God interrupts and intervenes in a human situation by coming in with His power to do what would never happen unless He steps into it.
• Miracles exemplify the limitless power of God’s ability. This is why everybody and anybody born again does not obtain this ability!
• The Word of God is full of miracles performed by the power of God. Name some miracles that you know of that God manifest. Do you know any or of any?
• Dominion over the earth is a miracle.
• When we travel on the highways, byways, airways, etc., the Lord gives His Angels charge over you and I: that is normal Kingdom life and lifestyle.
• It is a miracle when God gives us His Divine protection.
Psalm 91:11-12 11 For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. 12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
• Please note that the scripture says “His Angels” not your angels.
• Jesus said in St Matthew 18:10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in Heaven their angels do always behold the face of My Father which is in Heaven.
• They are watching God, observing God for their instructions pertaining to you.
• Again, please note that we have no control over the angels in Heaven. Their face is always looking toward the Father on our behalf; to see; watch; observe the face of the Father.
• The teachings that believers have control over angels are false doctrine!
• When we get our dominion back that was once given to us God will have control in the earth through you and you will transport His Spirit where He need to go to work miracles.
• Here is the greatest individual miracle of all: Your Salvation. This is when your soul heard the Word of God, and he was awakened (resuscitated by the Word) as a new creature coming into his spirituality, that is his spiritual life in Christ to be reconciled back to the Father.
• The miracle here is God did this, not tradition and religion; not a fleshly inheritance; not because you were the Pastor’s favorite and their armor bearer, their right hand; not because of nothing you/we have done, etc. BUT because God called you by attracting you to Him through His Son Jesus.
• Another miracle of your Salvation is that God’s power that rose you from your spiritual death is that same Spirit that rose Jesus from the dead and can keep you until He calls you home. That is the working of miracles!
• How God keeps us and sustains us day and night is a miracle? How He protects us from dangers seen and unseen is a miracle?
Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwelleth in you.
• This is your feeling right here if any! The quickening power of the Spirit of God raising you up from a spiritual death.
• This quickening power keeps you spiritually awakened to the Will of God in Christ, to His purpose, and to enable you to do it.
2 Corinthians 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the New Testament; not of the letter but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the Spirit giveth life.
• A miracle is your spiritual resurrection that keeps on raising you up to be seated with Him in Heavenly places. Ephesians 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
• A miracle is Christ in you and you in Him the Hope of Glory. Colossians 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you; the hope of glory.
• To be able to obtain the knowledge of God, understand it, and maintain it to incorporate it into your daily living and lifestyle routinely in you is a miracle.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
• Your old man, its nature, and its past must die to the Will of God when God awaken your soul to be spiritually raised from your spiritual death.
• This is a miracle that keeps on working with no human intervening!
• A new man that is spiritually renewed and reconciled back to the Father; a new spirit man (not gender) with a new character that is of Christ Jesus; a new heart; a new mind; a new spirit; and being transformed back into the image of God after their likeness. This is truly the work of a miracle in you!
• Another working of a miracle is when you witness to minister Christ to a soul the Spirit of God is there ready and waiting on your heart and mouth to line up with His Will for that soul to be set free, restored, delivered, and reconciled back to the Father; enabling them to now be able to make a conscious choice to choose God and choose to give up their old life and its style with the devil. This is a working miracle taking place in you and that soul!
• When we really know and understand the power that possesses you and the power you possess with the King of the Kingdom you won’t choose nothing else; you won’t doubt Him and His abilities for you and over your life; you won’t be so quick to hear and listen to a stranger’s voice and doctrine over the voice and the Word of God.
• As a new creature in Christ, you will find yourself content in and as being another miracle of God in the earth.
• When the Kingdom of God dominates the earth through you then healings take place to any and all that are near; blind eyes are open; lame will walk; the spiritually dead are awakened; correcting the cells, blood, breath in the bodies are corrected; addictions, diseases, wickedness, mental illnesses/disorders; generational curses; etc., are all destroyed by the power of God’s presence dominating and all are healed.
• God supplying our need is not a miracle! That is a part of His benefits to you as a Kingdom citizen!
Philippians 4:19 But My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
• Every miracle, all miracles require the Spirit of God’s presence to dominate the earth to perform His Will in you and through you.
• Everything and all things that God does for the spirit man in his conformity and transformation is nothing short of a miracle.
• The new creature in you is a miracle! It is the unexplainable impact of the power of God to regenerate you and I by His “dunamis” power that stems from His love, His Word, and His pleasures from His heart toward us.
• When you as a witness or leader have been given the power to bring souls out of the fires of their Hell you have the gift to work miracles. You also have the power to go the distance it will take with them to usher (literally deliver) these soul(s) into the Hand of the Lord God for His continuing transforming process.
• Soul winners must have the gift of the working of miracles.
• Preaching, hooping, doing the holy dance, always prophesying won’t bring souls out of the fires of their Hell without the power of God orchestrating the work to be done through you.
• Miracles is what God does to let you and I know that He holds the original blueprint and pattern to the spirit Man.
• Miracles cannot be produced by natural agents and human means.
• The working of miracles is designed so that men might know the power of God.
• God’s possession and control in and over the working of miracles is His sign of Divine authority overall.
Wednesday, February 1, 2023
Thoughts and Intents of your heartApostle Tracey Robinson 2023 All Rights Reserved
• Sin is a formed thoughts, ideas, or opinions produced by thinking that occurs suddenly from the heart’s mind through the knowledge of good and evil inherited through Adam and Eve.
• Man’s heart was evil. God’s heart was grieved. Genesis 6:5-6 5 says that God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6 And the Lord repented that He had made man on the earth, and it grieved Him at His heart.
• We are speaking of the spiritual heart, not the organ that pumps blood around the body, but the one that Salvation in Christ will replace through the knowledge of good and truth.
• Human depravity is in the heart of all mankind, that is gender: male and female. Because we were all born in sin and shaped in iniquity.
• The human depravity of man’s heart is his immoral behavior or his being very dishonest and this is due to sin and its nature in the heart; corruption; perversion; the innate corruption of human nature, due to the original sin.
• Sin is a principle which has its seat in the center of man’s spiritual inward life (that is the heart of soul), and then it defiles the whole circuit of man’s actions.
Proverbs 23:7 says for as he (man) thinks in his heart so is he:
Proverbs 23:7 goes on to say as one who reckons, he says to you, eat and drink, yet his heart is not with you (but is grudging the cost).
• The heart, your heart lies deep within your soulish realm, and it contains the hidden man, the real spiritual man.
• It represents your true character but conceals it.
• Psuche, the soul, or life, is rendered heart.
• The Will of God must be done from the heart of man, not from the learned ability of man but from his new heart and new spirit. (Ezekiel 36:26-27)
St Matthew 15:19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
• We walk by the beliefs, morals, rituals, habits, practices, attitudes, etc., that are internalized and categorized beliefs as being formal, informal, and personal due to the original sin in the knowledge of good and evil.
• We walk by a learned behavior of the sin that is already there in our nature.
• Your body is animated by the spirit in you, and it will act out and perform what is in your heart with an attitude.
• The life of your flesh is in the blood. Leviticus 17:11.
• Jesus the Christ is our substitute for the shedding of innocent blood to cleanse our blood by faith from all our unrighteousness.
• The thoughts and intents of your heart have a motive in all it thinks and does, with the ability to activate them and to motivate your body to perform them.
• This is why the Spirit of God must replace the old stony heart that we are born in the natural with to give us a heart of flesh as a born-again new creature in Him.
• In Salvation your old nature, its sin, habits, ways, practices, lust, desires, and learned way of man in the flesh won’t be able to meet the criteria and standards of God and His righteousness through His Son Jesus.
• BUT THE WORD OF GOD HAS YOUR SOUL’S NUMBER! Not to just count it but to put it back into the Hand of its original manufacturer.
Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in His sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of Him with whom we have to do.
• The Word of God heard will expose your sin.
• The Word of God is living, its live and active.
• The Word of God judges the thoughts and intents of your heart.
• The Word of God will search you and discern your every way righteously and just.
• The heart of man will plan his way, but it will take the Lord to establish his steps. (Proverbs 16:9).
Psalm 37:23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and He delighteth in His way.
• In doing this the Lord’s way He will uphold you with His Hand!
• The spiritual mind of Christ will subdue your flesh! To overcome it, quieten it, and to bring it into subjection to the Will of God in Christ according to the Word of God.
Jeremiah 24:7 And I will give them an heart to know Me, that I am the Lord: and they shall be My people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto Me with their whole heart.
• This is the same renewed heart that God is referring to in Ezekiel 11:19; 36:26-27.
• This heart is for the new man not your already corrupt heart.
• Intent is your intention or purpose.
• Our hearts also include choices, intentions, decisions, motives, etc. for what we do and will do.
• The paths we’ve walked and are continuing to walk; the patterns of consistency and inconsistency, ways, actions, reactions, need, desires, and wants tells us individually and corporately what is inside our heart because we will follow it and get an attitude with others if you are hindered in any way from doing what you want or need to do.
• Evaluate your heart today to see if it is lining up with the Word of God in its consistency.
Wednesday, January 25, 2023
Soul’s InheritanceApostle Tracey Robinson 2023 All Rights Reserved
• To inherit means to “receive an irrevocable gift” with an emphasis on the special relationship between God and His children in Christ.
• In other words, what God gives to His He will not change it, reverse it, or recover. It is final!
• Romans 11:29 says for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable, they are without repentance.
• Unlike man God obeys His own Word!
• Will you allow your soul access to his entitled inheritance?
• His beginning was righteousness, holiness, and joy in the Lord God.
• In soul’s beginning he was God’s pleasure; created in His image, after their likeness; God’s heir and joint heir with Christ. This is soul’s inheritance!
• Let your soul enjoy the benefits of being willing and obedient again before the fall of Adam and Eve; and his being born in sin, shaped in iniquity. This is why Jesus came to redeem, renew, and restore that which was lost through the first Adam.
• Ask your flesh if it will permit your soul to gain consciousness again through the Word and Will of God?
• Your soul’s inheritance is your spiritual inheritance that consists of spiritual blessings and promises of God.
• Just knowing this before experiencing this should raise the level of your spirituality and reduce to kill the familiarity of the flesh and its responses to the Will of God in Christ.
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
• God has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the Heavenly realm, as well as in His Kingdom.
• God is blessed so He has favored us His pleasure to be blessed also with Him, not separate from Him.
4 According as He hath chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love:
• Holiness is right! We were chosen to be holy to Him before the foundation of the world.
• In God’s love He chose us, picked us out as His own for Himself. This is your inheritance that exceeds far greater than any natural, materialistic, tangible item of possessions you will ever gain.
• Your salvation and desires to do the Will of God is not your own its God’s love for us which caused Him to choose us for Himself and to put His desires in your heart for Him.
• So, you can truly say to your soul that God picked me and you for Himself. My Salvation, your Salvation is not a mistake. It is a plan of God! If you ever doubted what was God’s plan and purpose for your life this is it.
• If your Soul has been awakened through the heard Word of God he (soul) would agree with you when you began to rejoice and praise the Lord God for choosing you before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy (consecrated and set apart for Him) not us but for Him; and that you and I will be blameless in His sight, even above reproach, before Him in love.
• Above reproach, that is far above your rearing of when family would say you’ll never amount to anything; you are a big disappointment; you dumb; you too slow; even the devil’s whisper of saying to you that you’re not going to make it, you’re not saved enough, etc.
• So when weakness says through many that we will never be perfect, God knows we will be perfect in Him, just listen to His Word from His Heart. Your soul’s inheritance is perfection in the love of God.
• God knows that His Word is the power, authority, and strength of the world and its foundation. Without the Word of God and its existence the world could not survive even to do evil. St Matthew 5:45 says it like this for He makes His sun to rise on the evil and on the good and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His Will,
• Jesus Christ is the adoption agency for the soul of Man for the Kingdom of Heaven and all its subsidiaries in eternal Heaven and in the earth.
• We that are chosen by God Himself for His glory are foreordained, destined us, and planned in love for us to be adopted and reveal to us that we are His children through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of His Will.
• We are already on the list of God for adoption through His adoption agency.
• We are not on a waiting list!
• We were on the list of predestined and foreordained. And this list has been and is only managed by God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit because He cannot trust anybody else with your soul’s return to Him, its growth, its nurturing, and its maturity in Him.
• We were God’s intent! Because it pleased Him to destined us in Him.
6 To the praise of His glory of His grace, wherein He hath made us accepted in the beloved.
• So that we might be to the praise and commendation of His glorious grace (favor and mercy) which He so freely bestowed upon us in the Beloved.
• The Lord God chose us to be accepted in the Beloved, that is His Son.
• We were predestined, chosen, and accepted in Jesus Christ by God, not through tradition and religion but God Himself.
• St John 6:44 No man can come to Me, except the Father which hath sent Me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
• God must spiritually attract you to Him through His Son Jesus and give you a desire for Jesus.
• The reason so many always refer to God is because they don’t have a desire for Jesus. Oops! And God didn’t give them one!
7 In whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace;
• In Jesus we have redemption (deliverance and salvation) through His blood, the remission (forgiveness) of our sin, shortcomings, and trespasses, in accordance with His riches and His favor.
• We must let the mind of Christ which was also in Christ be in you. Get rid of your mind, its learned ways and comfort in its habits, lust, and practices and take on the mind of Christ.
8 Wherein He hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;
• Which He has lavished upon us in every kind of wisdom and understanding (practical insight and prudence).
• He has bestowed upon us the luxurious, extravagant, and excellence of Himself upon us. God has given to the Soul of Man His extreme best for Himself.
9 Having made known unto us the mystery of His Will, according to His good pleasure which he hath purposed in Himself:
• Everything about us as a new creature in Christ is all about God Himself and who He made us to be in Himself.
• God’s purpose for us in Salvation is for Himself, not us Him!
• It is God Himself that makes it known to us the mystery (the secret) of His Will, His plan of His purpose in you and I, not ours, not man’s systems.
• Proverbs 19:21 There are many devices in a man’s heart; nevertheless the counsel of the Lord, that shall stand.
• We all have or once had many plans in our mind, but it is the Lord’s purpose for us that will stand. Why? Because we are His creation and His plan incorporated with His purpose. The quicker we all can come into the knowledge of this the better saved, redeemed, and set free from self we will be.
• It is in accordance with His good pleasure and merciful intentions which He had previously purposed and set forth in Himself.
10 That in the dispensation of the fullness of times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in Heaven, and which are on earth; even in Him:
• Dispensation means a divinely ordained order prevailing at a particular period of history.
• In other words, God planned for the fullness of time (the maturity of the times and the climax of the ages) to unify all things together and consummate them in Christ, both things in Heaven and things on the earth in every generation.
• God has a ram in the bush! In every generation God has a remnant of Himself for Himself.
• He has sworn to Himself that His glory shall fill the whole earth.
• Numbers 14:19-21 After hearing Moses and pardoning the people according to his words asked; God pardon the iniquity of the people according to the greatness of His mercy as He had already forgiven them from Egypt up to now. Then God said, BUT as truly as I live, all the earth shall be filled with the glory of the Lord.
11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of Him who worketh all things after the counsel of His own Will:
• God works all things after the counsel of His own Will is an “unqualified statement of fact”. In other words, God’s Words are clear and unequivocal; we should be able to understand His Word, accept them, keep them, and do them. No other opinion qualified or unqualified is needed! God said it and it is settled!
• Here is your bible study again!
• Psalm 119:89 says FOREVER, O Lord thy word is settled in heaven.
• We were made God’s heritage portion and we obtained an inheritance; for we were foreordained, chosen, and appointed beforehand in accordance with His purpose, not what my family had in mind but what God had already purposed.
• Who works out everything in agreement with the counsel and design of His own Will.
12 That we should be to the praise of His glory, who first trusted in Christ.
• We have been destined to live for the praise of His glory as we first trust in Christ.
• He has given us praise in Him for doing so.
13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation in whom also, after that ye believed ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
• After hearing the Word of God in Spirit and in Truth, I believed by faith this Gospel of Jesus Christ which is my Salvation, and I was sealed with the promise of His Holy Spirit.
• For without the Holy Spirit possessing, controlling, instructing, guiding, and leading me into the way of God’s truth through Jesus I will fail in my Salvation and my soul will perish and will remain in captivity to the sin nature of my flesh.
14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of His glory.
• His Holy Spirit is our guarantee for our soul’s spiritual inheritance; the first fruits, the pledge and foretaste, the down payment on our heritage in anticipation of its full redemption and our complete possession of it to the praise of His glory.
• 2 Corinthians 1:20-22 20 For all the promises of God in Him are yea, and in Him Amen, unto the glory of God by us. 21 Now He which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God; 22 Who hath also sealed us, and given us the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.
• The Holy Spirit is our witness, our sign of promise of what is to come in our salvation.
• It is our certainty, our guarantee, our confidence, hope, our expectation in the Word of God and His promises for our soul’s inheritance through His Son Jesus are yes and in Him Amen.
• Your soul’s inheritance was already purposed in Christ before the beginning of time so don’t make Salvation a struggle. Don’t be doubled-minded and unstable in your way in Him.
• James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
• God provides material and spiritual blessings for His people according to our need in Him, according to His riches by Christ Jesus. He will provide the equivalence of Heavens riches for us to live with in the earth.
• Does your soul long for the eternal joy that is in existence with God the Father?
• An inheritance that will never perish, spoil, or fade and is kept in eternal Heaven waiting for you.
• 1 Peter 1:4-5 4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
• Your spiritual inheritance can’t be seen, counted, or measured, it’s priceless and is the most priceless gift for you that can be passed on to your children, and children, children.
• This inheritance is imparted over the course of your lifetime. You won’t get this all at once!
• So relax in it, let the Lord God have His way in you and through you for Himself.
Sunday, January 22, 2022
It’s not in the air, it’s in the heart! The heart of the soulish manApostle Tracey Robinson 2023 All Rights Reserved
Understanding your spirituality
• The Body of Man. The Soul of Man and The Spirit of Man in order to understand your spirituality
• The Body of Man has a natural human heart. Humus means dirt.
• The Soul of Man is spirit.
• Humus man is a spirit being in a dirt body.
• GOD does not talk with the body of Man, He reigns in his body to uses it as His Temple and transport on earth.
• It is the spirit of Man’s soul where the Spirit of GOD lives in Man’s heart, mind, emotion and his Will becomes GOD’s Will.
• The Spirit of Man is spirit, a spirit being made in the image of God after their likeness, Genesis 1:26-27.
• Ish refers to the spirit being.
• Man is not a gender. Man is a spirit. Spirits have no gender! Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image in the image of God created He Him: male and female created He them.
• The Spirit Man lives in a body. The body is gender: male man or female man.
• God does not speak to male or female. God speaks to Man the spirit He created of Himself and put a body on Himself.
Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me.
• The scripture does not refer to gender but the species Man the spirit.
• The body of man’s natural human heart is an organ that pumps blood around our bodies. An organ is a part of an organism that is typically self-contained and has a specific vital function, such as the heart or liver in humans.
• It is through the influence of the flesh’s sinful nature is that which defiles the spiritual heart of the spirit Man.
• The nature of ALL FLESH is sin! The nature of the flesh is what we all inherited from the fall of ADAM and EVE’s rebellion and disobedience toward the command of God in Genesis 2:16-17 16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: 17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that tho9u eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
• Through their disobedience and rebellion ADAM and EVE became spiritually dead.
• To be spiritually dead means to be separated from God, to be insensible to the things of God, and ignorant of spiritual realities (1 Corinthians 2:14). A spiritually dead person does not love God and cannot please God (Romans 8:8). If fact, they want to please themselves, not God (Philippians 2:21).
• Man lost his spiritual connection to his Creator and became a lover of himself, proud, covetous, boaster, blasphemer of God and His Holiness, a liar, wicked and evil in all his thoughts and imagination of his heart (2 Timothy 3).
• It is sins fruit that defiles the spirit and soul in you.
• The nature of sinful flesh is to captivate your soul to keep him in captivity through the knowledge of good and evil, worldly activities, and the flesh’s lust, desires, cravings, behavior, mannerism, habits, practices, etc. in order to always keep you from returning to God through His Son Jesus.
• This knowledge of good and truth is so vitally important to your understanding of the Spirit of God, His purpose in you, your spirituality of who you are, and whose you are.
• The world, the flesh, and the devil count on you never coming into the knowledge of good and truth and accepting it, because once it is accepted in the heart it transforms you into becoming a new creature in Christ.
St Matthew 15:18-20 18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. 19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: 20 These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.
• The Word of God only speaks to the Soul and Spirit of Man.
• The Word of God speaks to the Soul and the Soul gives it to the Spirit of Man. In its acceptance then the spirit of Man becomes the dominator of and over your soul, heart, mind, emotions, strength, and Will.
• The body of Man has a human heart that is an organ that pumps blood around our bodies.
• Scientists try to find that the human heart has a mind of its own that operates and functions by “thought processing neurons” in this organ of the body that pushes blood around the body.
• But as they fail in their scientific experiments finding that they could not believe that every organ had a mind of its own from.
• The body of man’s human heart is an organ for the human body regardless of how many experiments they create and process.
• The soul of man is made up of three parts: Will, mind, and emotion.
• The soul of man’s spiritual heart is seated below in your Soul and is your subconscious mind.
• The soul of man’s spiritual heart is what perceives the Word of God by becoming aware or conscious of the Voice of His Father speaking to him; when the Word(s) of God are heard, Soul is awakened spiritually (resuscitated) and the Word of God is applied to his heart to begin his new life in Christ.
• The Spirit of God is the one that will give the soul of Man a new heart and a new spirit.
• Only the Spirit of God can regenerate the soulish Man in each of us, replace our stony heart of flesh and of worldliness; then dwell in the new heart that He has given you.
Ezekiel 36:26-27 26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you, and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will, give you an heart of flesh. 27 And I will put My spirit within you, and cause you to walk in My statutes, and ye shall keep My judgments, and do them.
• The new heart of flesh now replaces the stony heart of flesh that is in the body, meaning that the body is now under the subjection of the new heart.
• This new heart of flesh will now give the spiritual commands to the Soul in the knowledge of good and truth, and Soul will take this to download the spirituality of the new heart to the spirit and follow them to do them.
• Then the Holy Ghost or the Holy Spirit will come and take His abode in you to guide, lead, instruct, convict, chastise, correct, edify, witness, etc., using your whole being while on earth.
St Luke 8:15 But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.
• Salvation comes to service and maintain the heart of the Soul of Man through the perceptibility of the Word of God in Spirit and in Truth.
• The problem of man and with man is not in the air it’s in his heart!
Genesis 6:5 (God’s talking) And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
Jeremiah 17:9-10 9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? 10 I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.
• The Spirit of God tries the reins of every individual heart to give to you according to your way and the fruit of your labor. This is whether you are a sinner or saint!
• The feedings for God’s flock are spiritual food, not fleshly, carnal, and worldly that must come from the Heart of God in Spirit and in Truth.
• Don’t be fooled by the outward appearance of man, that is male and female gender.
• Jesus told the Pharisees and scribes that they were hypocrites, pretenders! They make their outside look clean, but within them they are full of extortion and excess (grasping self-indulgence). (St Matthew 23:25).
• HOLINESS reflects from the inward man to be revealed to and by the outward man.
• The attributes of God which are in the new heart and new spirit will change the way you live, behave, perform, and act. YOU CANNOT BELIEVE IN GOD AND HIS WORD AND DON’T CHANGE!
• Faking it until you make it won’t do it! Faking is apart of the flesh of Man.
St John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance but judge righteous judgment.
Jeremiah 3:15 And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.
• To feed God’s flock appropriately you must have a new heart and a new spirit that is only connected to the heart of God, and not to the cares of this world, the flesh, and the devil.
• The Word that comes from the knowledge and understanding of God’s Heart is what every sheep of His flock needs to spiritually grow and mature in Him.
• Therefore, every called and chosen pastor, teacher, leaders, prophets, evangelist should ONLY be feeding God’s people God’s heart.
• We must be able to comprehend the spirituality of self as a spirit encased in a body.
• To be like Christ we must witness and demonstrate the Word of God on earth.
• Because there is not spiritual growth in spirituality many are just believers that always believe , feel, and see God in carnality and their soul has never been awakened or has fallen in a stupor.
Proverbs 20:27 The spirit of man is the candle of the Lord, searching all the inward parts of the belly.
Job 32:8 But there is a spirit in man and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.
• The spirit of Man must be penetrated by the Holy Spirit like a virgin for the Holy Spirit to possess and control the spirit of Man.
• When we depart this earth, our body returns to the earth as it was, and our spirit returns to God who gave it, Ecclesiastes 12:7.
• Our soul and its earthly life activities and lifestyle will be judged by God and determined by God where it will spend eternity.
St Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
1 Corinthians 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
• In this there will be no wailings, outburst cries, questions unanswered, and disappointments when we know as well as they know (them that is deceased) that death is swallowed up in victory when you live a spiritual life on earth.
• Then we will truly be able to say TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY! For the loved one that He has taken to be with Him.
• The heart of the spirit Man must be replaced to be able to operate and function like Jesus Christ on earth.
• God cannot reign in us except He reigns in our spirit as Himself.
Wednesday, January 18, 2022
Rebuilding YOU the Temple of God for His Earthly Reigning in YouApostle Tracey Robinson 2023 All Rights Reserved
• In order to rebuild you as the physical temple of God to give Him reigning power and authority over your Soul which is Will, mind, and emotions, the nature of your flesh and its past must be deaden by the His Word to be put to death, killed, and crucified.
• In doing so this will heighten the levels of Salvation, its transformation power, its test, trials, and tribulations; its encounters, and experiences in Christ to you as a born-again new creature in Him ready and prepared to grow spiritually to maturity.
• The holiness of the inward man will become a reflection of the Holiness of God the Father in image, after their likeness manifested through the outward man and his body.
1 Corinthians 3:16-17
16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
Rebuild is defined here as build (something) again after it has been damaged or destroyed.
• We were born in sin with a new image (nature) after the likeness of that sinful nature.
Temple is defined here as a thing regarded as holy or likened to a temple, especially as a person’s body.
• The Word of God refers to your body as being a Temple for the dwelling and activities of the Spirit of the Lord to inhabit and indulge in on earth.
Defile is defined here as desecrate or profane (something made or created as sacred); to make foul, dirty, or unclean; pollute; taint; debase; to violate the chastity of, to make impure for ceremonial use.
• In our originality we were covered by the Glory of God knowing no sin or the knowledge of sin.
• By taking on the sin new nature of Satan these bodies were defiled causing the Glory of God, the Spirit of God to leave the spirit man to leave him spiritually dead.
• Rebuilding YOU the temple of God must start with being born-again with a new heart, a new mind, an awakened soul, and a new spirit for your whole being causing the body to become subject to the Spirit of God and His dwelling in you a new creature.
• The Amplified KJV asks if we do not discern and understand that the whole Church, Corinth then, but today the Universal Church is God’s Temple, His Sanctuary, and that His Spirit has His permanent dwelling in you/us to be at home in you/us collectively as a Church and individually?
• It goes on in verse 17 to say that if anyone, this includes you/us do hurt to God’s Temple or corrupt it with false doctrines or destroy it God will do hurt to you/us/him and bring you/us/him to the corruption of death and destroy you/us/him.
• For the Temple of God is holy (sacred to Him) and that Temple you/us the believing Church and you/us believing individually.
1 Corinthians 6:13-20 The sanctity of your body and impurity condemned
13 Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.
14 And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.
• This is the power of God raising you up from the death of your flesh and its nature to the new creature in Christ that will come to know and do His Will according to His Will.
• That same power that raised Jesus from the dead will quicken our mortal bodies to bring us into a new life in Him.
• The Spirit of the Lord will not raise you up and take away from you all your excess baggage of your past and its memories. You must be willing to give them up!
• Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwelleth in you.
15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.
16 What? Know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? For two, saith He, shall be one flesh.
17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.
• When we are united to the Lord, we become one Spirit with Him making it easy to say in Him we live, move, and have our being because we are one spirit.
18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
19 What? Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
• When the Holy Ghost takes His abode in you, you are now bought with a price.
• The price that Jesus paid for your soul is the cost!
20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.
• Food is intended for the stomach and the stomach for food, but God will finally end the functions of both.
• Gluttony is a spirit and is a sin.
• Gluttony is habitual greed or excess in eating, over-indulgence and over consumption of food, drink, or wealth, particularly as status symbols.
• Gluttony is a form of greed – a selfish desire for something.
• Gluttony is also seen as a lack of self-control.
• Gluttony gives too high a priority to physical, natural, or carnal desires.
• Jesus warned us against all kinds of greed in St Luke 12:16-21 which is the parable of the rich fool.
• Your body is not intended for sexual immorality but is intended for the Lord and the Lord is intended for the body.
• Sexual immorality biblically defined as any sexual act outside of the bounds of marriage instituted by God between a man and a woman.
• Sexual immorality is a sin against your own body. (Verse 18 above)
• The different kinds of sexual immorality then and today:
Adultery, Leviticus 18:20; St Matthew 19:9
Fornication, St Matthew 19:9
Homosexuality, Leviticus 18:22; Romans 1:27
Bestiality, Exodus 22:19; Leviticus 18:23; 20:15-16
Incest, Leviticus 18:6
Lebanism, Romans 1:26
Prostitution, Deuteronomy 23:18
Rape, Deuteronomy 22:25
Voyeurism is the practice of gaining sexual pleasure/gratification from watching others when they are naked or engaged in sexual activity, 2 Samuel 11:2-4; St Matthew 5:28
1 Corinthians 6:9-10 Social sins listed one by one and how lawsuits can be avoided among the spiritual brethren. Read the verses before these to get a clearer understanding about lawsuits against your brethren.
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the Kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators (impure and immoral), nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate (to those who participate in homosexuality), nor abusers of themselves with mankind.
10 Nor thieves (cheats, swindlers), nor covetous (greedy graspers), nor drunkards, nor revilers (foulmouthed and slanders), nor extortioners (robbers), shall inherit the Kingdom of God.
2 Corinthians 6:14-18
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion hath light with darkness?
• Inconsistent with your faith in Christ
• Being in right standing with God and in right living is not a compromise.
15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? Or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
• What harmony can there be between Christ and Belial, the devil?
• What do you as a believer have in common with an unbeliever?
• Amos 3:3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed?
• How can we walk with Christ and unbelief?
16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? For ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
• Sever yourselves from unbelievers of the faith
• Sever means to separate one from another, to cut off, to divide.
• Unclean is anything that is unfit to use, touch, or offer up to God in prayer, praise, worship, in word, deed, action, or thought.
18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be My sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
• Paul in his writings had to deal with the problems in the Church of Corinth which are the exact same today in our Universal Churches with the exact same spirits.
• Paul wrote about the problems of sexual immorality, homosexuality, prostitutes, incest, long hair, virginity, adultery, fornication, etc. that are all still existing today in the Universal Churches.
• His letters were written then to people who were already redeemed, saved, and converted but they still had their old habits of the old nature and lifestyles of the old nature coming into the Church, doing the international holy dance, speaking in tongues, laying on of hands, prophesying, and competing with one another with no real understanding of spirituality and spiritual maturity. These are the same today!
• Today many Houses of Prayers operate in the same manner as the Church of Corinth in its day. It’s just a new day!
• God’s attributes will change the way you live when perceived spiritually.
• You cannot believe in God through Jesus and don’t change.
• This is a spiritual matter that desperately needs the attention of every born-again believer that professes Salvation and its benefits.
• Evaluate your spirituality!
• Solomon said there is nothing new under the Sun, so it must be the same spirits in different generations.
• Rebuilding you the temple of God for His earthly reigning in you. The Spirit of the Word of God is the cleansing agent for the heart, mind, soul, body, and spirit of man (gender wise: male and female).
Wednesday, January 11, 2023