Personal Touch International Ministries
Welcome To Personal Touch International Ministry
It is a joyful time in Heaven to introduce you to the Church! The scripture teaches that “joy shall be in Heaven over one sinner that repenteth” (St Luke 15:7). At Personal Touch International Ministry our doors are open to all people from all walks of life and of all backgrounds. We are here to speak life, strength in faith, and God’s love to His people. We are here to minister the unadulterated truth of the Word of God to you as the Spirit of God give it to us; freely we received and freely we will give it to you. Together, let us press as we strive together to become the Church described in scripture “without spot or blemish”. Therefore, we welcome you to Personal Touch International Ministry where the teaching is heart-felt through the Spirit of our God in worship, praise, prayer, fellowship, and unconditional love. Thank you for joining us and may the Lord continue to richly bless you and keep you.
Personal Touch International Ministry was founded by Apostle Tracey Robinson, in 2009 as a weekly home bible study with only 3 people but since then it has grown to a complete ministry with a focus on souls and sound teaching. In February of 2010 the Lord God opened up the door for Personal Touch International Ministry to be moved freely to Asbury Manor’s Community Room for its weekly Bible Study. Asbury Manor is a senior citizen apartment complex where many residents are attending and being taught The Word of God in the weekly Bible Study. The ministry’s mission is to continue to get the Word of God out through preaching and teaching as the Lord moves forward in His victorious endeavor of winning souls for His Kingdom, as well as causing His people to know Him in Spirit and in Truth. Personal Touch International Ministry relocated to Hope Mills, North Carolina in 2015. Personal Touch International Ministry has a universal call to spread the gospel and salvation to all that will accept it and live it. Apart of the ministry’s foundation is based upon the belief and the fact that God would have all men (that is men, women, boys and girls) to be saved and come into the knowledge of His Truth. Our Mission
In obedience to God, His Word, and His Spirit we commit to the disciple of souls to the Kingdom of God. Personal Touch Int’l Ministry follows and demonstrates the deliverance ministry of Jesus Christ. Our assigned mission is to tear down and to destroy the barriers of tradition and religion; the spirit of divination; familiar spirits; spirits of adultery; spirits of lying; spirits of filthy lucre; along with other strongholds that are against the Will of God. All of which has caused the soul of man to be “masked” with a form of godliness, forever learning and never coming into the knowledge of Truth. We have received the power and authority given by God to “access” the soul of man to reconcile man back to God and in His Image.
What We Believe
- We believe in the virgin birth. (St. Matthew 1 :23)
- We believe in the death and resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the three manifestations of God: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost. These three are one. (St John 1:1, 14; 14:9-10; 1 John 5:7; St Matthew 1:23; St John 5:43; 14:26)
- We believe in the reality and the personality of Satan.
- We believe in the atonement of the Blood of Christ.
- We believe in the new birth (St John 3:3).
- We believe in the restitution for those who have fallen.
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Ghost (Acts 1:15; 2:4).
- We believe in the sanctification (holiness) (St John 17:16-19; Romans 12:1; 1Thessalonians 5:23; 41 :7).
- We believe in divine healing and present day miracles (St John 14:12; Hebrews 13:8).
- We believe in tithing and offering (Malachi 3:7-10).
- We believe in caring for the sick and needy according to St Matthew 25:34-40.
- We believe in the Lord’s Supper (Eucharist) (be thankful), and the washing of feet.
- We believe in water baptism according to Acts 2:38, 10:47-48, 19:5; Galatians 3:27;Romans 6:3-6.
- We believe that The Word of God is inspired by God and not to be confused with man’s private interpretation.
- We believe in being the husband of one wife, and the wife of one husband (1 Corinthians 7:39; St Matthew 5:31-32).
- We believe in the moral standards of conduct related to human sexuality between a man and a woman’s holy lifestyle.