Seducing Spirits breeding in the House of Prayer through you
1 Timothy 4:1-2 1 NOW the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
This is the HOLY SPIRIT speaking! He spoke in times past and is still speaking in you today warning us that some will turn away from the faith, turning their ears from the truth to hear a story.
2 Timothy 4:1-5 Paul charges Timothy and the Spirit of God has charged me to preach the Word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
We are living in times today where people are trying to seduce and pervert the Word of God after their own lusts by exalting themselves as teachers and ministers with itching ears and a form of godliness that appears like they are in the faith of Christ Jesus. They are being set up and have been set up by unclean spirits portraying themselves to be converted, but breeding seducing spirits to pervert as many as will hear and follow, and if possible even the elect of God.
As leaders we must learn to suffer long for the faith of the Gospel and to fall short of that causes your vessel to be weaken for the entrance of unclean spirits.
Seduce means disloyalty; tempt; to lead astray; entice.
Pervert means to turn to an improper use or purpose; misapply; to distort the meaning of; misconstrue; lead astray; corrupt; an apostate (one who apostatizes; guilty of apostasy (desertion of one’s faith, religion, party, or principles).
Seducing spirit is an unclean, demon spirit! These demonic spirits come to deceive the believer and to deceive others from the faith of Jesus Christ. In other words, to dilute the authority of your faith in Christ Jesus!
Seducing spirits also bring in with them perverted spirits. Their missions are all the same: to dilute the authority of your faith in Christ Jesus.
We make conscience decisions, even sacrifices of faith to offer up to God for a spiritual cleansing, such as “I paid my tithes”. In other words, we try to take a “guilty conscience” and try to alter it with “I came to service today, I paid my tithes”, but your intent is still of guilt. So now I’m saying to God and portraying to others, bless me Lord!
Seducing spirits with the spirit of perversion also bring in the spirit of witchcraft and the spirit of idolatry. Remember the scripture in St Matthew 12:43-45 says that when a vessel has been emptied, swept, and garnished from an unclean spirit, the spirit that you were cleansed from returns with 7 more spirits stronger and wicked than it, making the state of that spirit man worse than it was at first.
Have you been seduced as a believer? Are you being seduced now? Do you know? How does Satan seduce through the influence of his demons a believer?
James 1: 13-15 13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: 14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. 15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
- 1 God does not tempt man and neither can He be tempted with evil
- 2 Man is tempted and drawn away with his own lust and enticed. Man contemplates, looks attentively at this lust.
- 3 What is lust? What does enticed mean? Lust is inordinate (not restrained by prescribed rules or bounds; no spirit of temperance) desire for carnal pleasure; pleasure. Entice is to lead on or attract by arousing hope of pleasure, profit, etc.; allure; fascination; attraction; charm; persuade. All of this builds the anticipation, expectation of that sinful pleasure.
- 4 Man is drawn and enticed by his own premeditated pleasures of sin.
- 5 When man conceives the premeditate pleasure of sin it brings forth sin. The conception is the acceptance of the sin to perform the acts of the sin.
- 6 When that sin is complete it brings death to the soul and spirit of man.
This is how demons through the tactics of Satan entice you to sin: you’re perverted then seduced. Remember in the Garden what he did to Eve! Genesis 3:1-5
See lust is not always sex! Lust is also designed to deceive; hustle; to use someone for profit, gain, or to do something that you don’t want to do. Yes, it’s called lust!
To walk the straight and narrow you have to be, know, and do the Word.
The Word says that there are two ways of striving in the Gospel. St Matthew 7:13-16
- 13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in therat:
- 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be to find it.
- 15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
- 16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do me gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Seducing spirits, spirits that have been perverted, spirits of witchcraft, etc. you will know them by their fruit.
The intent of a believer that is “pretending or faking” faith will be made know by their fruit. The Word of God declares that if it were possible that even the very elect could be fooled.
Faith without works is dead! Your faith must produce the works of Christ Jesus in Christ Jesus, if not what is really going on?
Paul said in 2 Timothy 2:10 Therefore I endure all things for the elect’s sakes that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.
Paul believed in suffering for the Church! What does your faith prove? What does it produce? Paul had works with his faith in Christ Jesus! This is why demons spirits and Satan had no authority over him and the Will of God purposed in him.
This is why the believer can be so easily captivated, possessed by unclean spirits!
Listen to what God says about His elect in the parable of the unjust judge! St Matthew 18:7-8 7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? 8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?
When Jesus does return, He is only looking at and for faith. So this form of godliness that exemplifies no faith or shallow faith won’t get it for the believer.
As a believer or leader, are you seducing the Word of God?
- to meet your style of believing
- through a form of godliness
- through a familiar spirit
- through your vision, not the vision of the Spirit of God
- wavering in faith
What are some seducing spirits?
- Seared conscience. Seared means to make callous; hard; to burn the surface of; scorch; to wither; dry up. Conscience has to do with moral consciousness; the faculty used to distinction between rights and wrong in your own conducts and character. Hebrews 10:1-6
- Hypocritical lies, Proverbs 12:22
- Attractions – fascinations by false prophets, signs, and wonders. St Mark 13:21-22 21 And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not: 22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.
- Fascination to evil ways, objects, or persons Proverbs 12:26
- Deception Romans 7:11; 2 Thessalonians 2:10; 1 John 2:18-26
- Seducers, enticers 2 Timothy 3:13; Proverbs 1:10
Why is altering your faith or causing you to use doubt a prime target for seducing spirits? Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Satan knows that faith is the key to the Will of God, the Word of God, and the Presence of God Himself. Satan hates God, but misses his Presence, therefore he has destined to “try” and deceive to destroy all that pertains to God; all that gives God pleasure; and all that God has created because it is good. Satan despises God!
So why is it that you as a believer won’t surrender your whole self to the Lord and His Word? Why is it that you as a believer allow your flesh, knowing its God’s enemy to conquer you day by day? Why is it that we can follow every weak word, action, or deed, but won’t have faith in the Word of God and stand on it? Why is it that we that say we are strong in the Lord won’t do things the Lord’s way to make disciples according to God’s Way?
False doctrine does not support the faith of Jesus Christ, nor does it have the authority of Christ Jesus. But yet, we’d rather teach weakness because we’d rather be weak that strong! Who really called you in the Truth? Are you spiritually attracted to God or what you can get from God? Where does your hearts intent really lie?
Increasing your faith is the only defense you have as a believer in Christ Jesus against seducing spirits, perverting spirits, false prophets, pastors, teachers, itching ears, and yourself.
Many are being led astray by false preachers, prophets, and themselves with false doctrines and just not being able to rightly divide the Word of Truth, without the Spirit of Truth. They are being seduced by charismatic words of some who don’t know or understand the Word because they lack the Spirit of God and the Spirit of His Word.
This is why we as Sons of God, strong believers in the Word of Truth must stand and hold down the place where God has assigned us in the Word of God, not through debating, foolish and unlearned questions about the/our faith in Christ Jesus but STAND on the Word, allowing God to fight the battles. Our battles are fought through faith and in faith with prayer and supplication!
Apostle Tracey Robinson. All Rights Reserved