The Spirit of the Lord is a God of Battles (Your Battles)
Apostle Tracey Robinson. 2021 All Rights Reserved
Deuteronomy 20: 1-4
1 When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the Lord thy God is with thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt. 2 And it shall be, when ye are come nigh unto the battle, that the priest shall approach and speak unto the people, 3 And shall say unto them, Hear, O Israel, ye approach this day unto battle against your enemies: let not your hearts faint, fear not, and do not tremble, neither be ye terrified because of them; 4 For the Lord your God is He that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.
2 Chronicles 20:29 And the fear of the God was on all the kingdoms of those countries, when they had heard that the Lord fought against the enemies of Israel.
- Has the world, your flesh, and the devil heard that the Spirit of God is fighting against your enemies?
- When your enemies try to paint a portrait of a snare, a hindrance, or a trap for you that says you’re not going to make it; or you will fail; or I will get you, the Lord God is saying don’t be afraid of what you may see or hear and don’t be afraid for I am with you.
- When we walk in the Spirit, by the Spirit, and after the Spirit your enemies that are of the world, your flesh, and the devil will hear of your walk and know that the Lord God is with you.
- The children of Israel had many enemies because they were the chosen people of God and they are blessed.
- We that are born-again, new creatures that are conforming to the Will of God to be transformed into a Son of God for God’s plan in earth will have many haters and enemies, because they know that the Spirit of God is with you.
St John 15:18-19 18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. 19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
- Jesus said that the world knows his own, but because I have chosen you out of the world the world, your flesh, and the devil is supposed to hate you also.
- In your calling have you been called and chosen out of the world? Or are you still struggling in and with the rudiments of the world?
- Can the world still see the undeveloped and immature areas of your confession?
- And because the Saints are hated by the world, our flesh, and the devil then the Saints should show the truth, walk in the truth, and be the truth that the world and the devil sees and hear of and our flesh will have to submit to, obey, and die to truth daily.
- Truth is light!
- The world must see a change or difference in you that will line up with your confession, declaration, and proclamation.
- Your flesh must experience the Word of God and its cleansing action called change.
- Your confession of statement stating and admitting that you are guilty of all the sin that the Word of God speaks of, in other words you acknowledge the truth of the Word that it is truth.
- Our crime is called rebellion against God and His Will.
- So in your confession you must continue to the end to declare the stat or condition of your formal state. That is called testify! Not just of the goodness of God but of your delivering experience through the goodness of God.
- You now have a clear understanding of your crime against God and your change and spiritual growth becomes your declaration and proclamation as a new creature that is constantly announcing your born again experiences in Salvation to the world, your flesh, and the devil.
- If the world never sees a change in you based upon what is coming out of your mouth, neither will the devil, and definitely not your flesh will comply.
- The fear of the Lord must be upon the kingdom of darkness through you, that is the world, the flesh, and the devil.
- To say to them all if God be for you who can be against you and this is our confidence in God and in His security toward us.
Romans 8:31-33 31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? 32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
33 Who shall lay anything to the charge of God’s elect? It is God that justifieth.
Jesus told us back in St John 15:19 that He has chosen us out of the world!
- We as Saints of God, children of God, Sons of God must take a stand in Salvation to show the world, the flesh, and the devil that Jesus is Lord, and that Christ is in total control of all things and everything.
- Salvation is God’s plan of deliverance and setting free for the soul and spirit of man.
- This plan of God is not manmade! It is not man engineered! It is not moved, changed, or altered by the Will of man!
- It is Spirit, governed, and manned by God Himself.
- When we have a true knowledge of the Spirit of God and His plan then we will only say what God says, think like God thinks which is only His Word, we will act and react like the Spirit of God as we walk out His plan and purpose in us.
Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
- The Spirit of the Lord is a God of battles, your battles if you put your all, surrender all to Him; trust Him and believe in Him only.
- The Spirit of God will only go before you and stay behind you when you are in His Will.
Exodus 13:21-22 21 And the Lord went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night: 22 He took not away the pillar of the cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people.
- Today as the Spirit of the Holy Ghost dwells in you it is the Spirit of the Word that becomes your lamp to your feet and a light to your path. Psalm 119:105
- The Word of God will serve as your guiding light whether it is day or night!
Psalm 119:133 Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.
Don’t be deceived by tradition and religion and its doctrine that is contrary to the Word of God and His righteousness.
Only the Spirit of the Lord and you being His is what will cause God to fight all your battles.
2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are His. And, Let everyone that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
- We must allow the Spirit of the Word purge you from self and its ways by allowing the Spirit of the Word to sanctify, separate, and spiritually prepare you for the ways of the Lord God.
- It is through faith, obedience, and willingness in and to the Word of God that seals us.
- As the Spirit of the Word cleanse you for the Master’s use learn to think on eternal things and not on temporal, external things.
Colossians 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
- God knows His and for His own He will fight!