The Anointing is in the Word and the Spirit of the Word is the Source of the anointing.
Apostle Tracey Robinson 2022 All Rights Reserved
Many believers say that they are anointed to do; leaders called to lead and serve God’s people say that they are anointed; Prophets come and say that they are anointed; etc., but the anointing is not a power that any of us can just use at Will or have any influence over it to work according to our Will.
What is the anointing? The anointing is the supernatural power of the power of the Spirit of God that rest upon the vessel by faith, being used by the Spirit of God to do what God had assigned to be done in earth according to the completed work of Christ Jesus.
• Anointing was a symbol of the qualifications divinely imparted in the consecration of persons for the charge of their office whether prophets, priests, or kings.
Isaiah 10:27 And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.
• The yoke of bondage that is upon the people of God will be destroyed because of His anointing.
• Yoke defined as use of something that is regarded as oppressive or burdensome; a wooden crosspiece that is fastened over the necks of two animals and attached to the plow or cart that they are to pull.
• Yokes defined in our life (lives) in earth is our circumstances, situations, and issues of our Will without Christ; the cares of the world, the flesh, and the devil; the systems of this world; the educational system of man; along with all the temporal things that we strive to accomplish in this life to say “I accomplished this or that”, or “I did this or I did that”, or “that’s mine”.
• Spiritual yokes are not flesh and blood but is the wrestling of unbelief, human reasoning, the knowledge of good and evil; works of the flesh and its lust; strongholds; principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this world, and spiritual wickedness in high places; etc.
• The anointing comes with the preached Word. It will accompany the Spirit of the Word and the people will be healed, delivered, made free as they hear and accept the Word.
Romans 10:13-15 13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. 14 How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? 15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? As it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! (Isaiah 52:7)
• The anointing is used according to the Will of God and His destiny in the life of the new creature in you.
• Destiny defined here as the hidden power in you believed to be revealed and manifested through the purpose and plan of the Spirit of God.
Isaiah 55:11 So shall My word be that goeth forth out of My mouth: it shall not return unto Me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
• The Word of God comes with the Spirit of God and will do what pleases God.
• The Word of God cannot be manipulated to cause God to move or work outside of His Will.
• Though today we use the Word to manipulate the people to say that is the anointing, but not so with God.
St John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
• The anointing is the manifestation of the Holy Spirit in His FULL possession of your whole being.
• The Holy Spirit is the Creator (Genesis 1:2); the Holy Spirit is omnipresent meaning He is everywhere at the same time (Psalm 139); the Holy Spirit conceived Jesus (St Matthew 1:18); the Holy Spirit is the personal embodiment of Himself dwelling inside of you as a new creature, being transformed; the Holy Spirit teaches, guides, and helps (St John 14:16, 26; 16:8); the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth (St John 15:26)
• The Holy Spirit gives power to perform and manifest through the call of God on the life of the one ministering through the diversities of gifts but by the same Spirit. (1 Corinthians 12:4).
• To perform specific tasks for God’s Will to be accomplished, i.e. prayer, interceding, fasting, dreams and visions, and worship.
1 John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of Him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you; ye shall abide in Him.
• The anointing as many of us know and believe is the outward appearance of a ritual act to consecrate or make sacred in a ceremony that includes the applying or the smearing of oil upon.
• The primary purpose of anointing with the anointing oil is to sanctify, to set the person apart for holy use.
• Preaching the Word of faith through your faith in Christ is what causes the Word of God to go to its destination; if you hear the Word by faith and receive (accept) it by faith the anointing of the Word and the Spirit of God will heal, deliver, make free, sanctify, and make you whole and holy for the Father’s use in earth.
• In doing so, prayer lines will be limited and become unnecessary when the faith of the hearer in Christ connects to the Spirit of the Word for their need in healing, delivering, sanctifying, and to make holy.
• As called and chosen leaders we must know the anointing that we carry. We all do not carry the same anointing for the perfecting of the Saints, for the work of the ministry, and for the edifying of the body of Christ. (Ephesians 4:12)
• Personal Touch Int’l Ministry carries the anointing for miracles that will manifest the miracles of God in the life of the believers as they believe by faith through the faith of the Word and Christ Jesus. And the Source of this anointing is the Spirit of God!
• To be anointed by Christ is to put on Christ: the whole Christ, His Mind, Heart, Spirit, Soul, His strength, His trained ear to hear by the Spirit, His love, faith, humility, and obedience.
• The Spirit of God chooses a unique person (calling) for the ability to accomplish certain things for His Glory in earth that will keep Him most important throughout the whole ability. In other words, it’s not the one with the ability or the conduit God uses or the one that has received God’s ability but God Himself.
• The anointing requires Holy Boldness
• The anointing requires humility
• The anointing is not a feeling! REPEAT! REPEAT!!
• Flesh tries to manufacture the Will of God through feelings, but it is the Spirit of God that will manifest the Will and purpose of God in you.
• Manufacture means invent or fabricate evidence, proof of the Will of God being manifested; makeup; concoct; dream up; think up; something made by hands.
• Manifest means clear or obvious to the eye or mind; evident; patent; plain; (of a ghost or spirit) appear.
• Manifest in the form of the Holy Spirit becoming personified in a new creature’s life.
• The anointing flows by obedience but it can be quenched by offense.
• The anointing operates through your spiritual identity, not your character.
• There is an anointing for battles; the Intercessor who pulls down spiritual strongholds is an anointing;
• We must know what we have been anointed to do.
• Your motives must be God’s intents to be anointed.
• The anointing is in the Word and the Spirit of the Word is the Source of the anointing, not the person (channel) being used.
I heard Dr. Myles Monroe talk about the anointing and how tradition and religion traditionalize everything to the point of passing it down to the next generation with instructions, patents, trade, manufacturing, etc. on how to do when God does this or that.
He spoke about the story of Samson in Judges 15:14-19 where he killed 1000 men against him. Samson found the jaw bone of an ass (donkey) and slew the 1000 men. When he finished he cast away (threw away) the jaw bone out of his hand and called that place Ra-math-le-hi.
So the moral to this story is God is going to use somethings in our generation that He did not use in our parents’ generation or the generation before us.
We must remember to throw some things away, not because it was bad but because the anointing had left it.
When one generation experience the anointing of God they try to trade it and sell it to the next generation, but they forget that the anointing was not in the jaw bone, it was on the jaw bone. When the anointing leaves the jaw bone you got to throw it away.
• Don’t get caught with doing what God used to use.
• The same anointing that God used in our parent’s generation is not the same anointing that we should be trying to use today.
• In order to not try to perfect that which God is no longer in we must maintain a right place with Him in order to maintain our meeting place in Him.
• We must stay in and follow in God’s thoughts and Ways in order to remain in His Presence.
• Leaders, check what you do and whose example you are following!
• Have you traditionalized an anointing that God is no longer using today because you are fearful of getting into the Presence of God to find out what God has anointed you for in this day?
• Nothing that we will ever do or be called to do by the Spirit of God will come without risks.
• When you are afraid and don’t take risks for God in your calling you will end up operating in a spirit of laziness.
• Don’t take risks by copying someone else, your risk must come from your own relationship with God and not others?
• It is faith in Christ that empowers God’s Word in Spirit and in Truth!
• The anointing is to lift the burdens off the people, not to keep them in bondage again.
Sunday, May 29, 2022