What you believe in will determine what you will become?
Apostle Tracey Robinson 2022 All Rights Reserved
Let’s talk in Wisdom today!
- Wisdom is a personification of God’s own Wisdom.
- When we as spirit beings encased in human bodies walk in the spirit of Wisdom we exemplify the Image of God in our humanity as we were intended to do so from the beginning.
- In Proverbs 8 portrays Wisdom as being feminine. She calls to the spirit man to come, learn of her ways and find life.
- Just as the scriptures teach us to seek the Lord while He may be found, call upon Him while He is near, wisdom is standing at the gates of your decisions saying choose Me.
- In Proverbs 14:8 say the wisdom of the prudent is to understand his way: but the folly of fools is deceit.
- The wisdom of the prudent is the discernment and action in conformity to reality (truth) as it is revealed in creation and in the Word of God.
- All of our belief starts out in our hearts. We all are born with a belief in our hearts waiting to be nurtured, founded, and established in the cares, things, and behaviors of this world and its deceits.
- It is really easy to become what you believe in outside of Christ and in Christ. When I say outside of Christ I’m referring to not being a new creature, born again in Christ Jesus.
- We must be born again because of the sin and the sin nature all mankind incurred when Adam and Eve rebelled against God’s command.
- As a result of Adam and Eve’s actions and behaviors toward God’s command every man born of a woman is born in sin with the sin nature of the devil.
- Adam’s failure caused all mankind to be out of “disposition” meaning “out of position with Heaven” and causing all mankind to lose relationship with the Kingdom of Heaven.
- This is why being born again is such a necessity in order to be reconciled back with the Father and His Order (Garden), back in His Presence (Eden).
- Satan knows that this is the only way the spirit Man can get back in relationship with the Father ever again.
- Let’s talk a bit about Satan’s anointing! Ezekiel 28:11-19
- Remember anointing is the ability to do (power), with a right to do (authority).
- The angels were given the power to guard God’s Holiness, which means that Satan still have the power that God gave him, because the gifts and call of God is without recall.
- As Lucifer, Satan is anointed! He was once ordained to be a guardian cherub. He was placed in a certain position or order of relationship to God.
- As Lucifer Satan’s wisdom was corrupt, but he did not lose his wisdom. Everything he learned from God he still knows, even today.
- Everything Satan says sounds good, but it is perverted and he has contaminated it and it becomes a destructive element (weapon, tactic, device, etc.) when he uses it.
- So what I think about in matters, circumstances, issues, etc. will become the forming basis of who I will become.
Proverbs 23:7 KJV Amplified For as he thinks in his heart so is he. As one who reckons, he says to you, eat and drink, yet his heart is not with you (but is grudging the cost).
- This verse of scripture is saying here that a person with say one thing with their mouth, but in their heart they are at a difference in thought.
- When I say I want to become more like Christ Jesus there is more entailed and detailed in that procedure than just making the statement. It is called a processing procedure that is the plan of Salvation designed by the Spirit of God for all mankind to experience and go through.
- You can tell where you are in life by the people you keep meeting, associating with, or running into, i.e., gossipers, weak people, shallow people, murmurers and complainers; these are the people that always find fault with the Gospel and the Church.
- Jesus knew that He was stuck with His family and could not choose them, but He could choose His friends. So He selected His friends based upon His vision and His destination.
- God will allow you to meet certain people so He can take you to a higher level in Him (in other words to spiritually grow you in Him).
- There is no church hurt! You just need to grow but refuse to do so.
- Greater works is not in the friends and family of the past of your old nature!
Proverbs 21:16 The man that wandereth out of the way of understanding shall remain in the congregation of the dead.
Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
- The Creator of the spirit Man is saying right here that you won’t make it without Me.
- Following the order of the path of the Creator is the way of righteousness and is life for the spirit Man. And in this path there is no death. Proverbs 12:28
- Separate yourselves from the presence of foolishness when there is no knowledge
- Mankind’s knowledge will always bring him to the point of destroying himself because of his way of knowledge and understanding without the applicator, Wisdom.
5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
7 For let not that man think that he shall receive anything of the Lord.
8 A double-minded man is unstable in all his ways.
- The Spirit of God is our Source of Wisdom that is needful for us individually and corporately for our life and our life experiences in earth.
- The Spirit of God promises wisdom but not without faith: unwavering faith; faith that is joined together in and with the belief of Christ Jesus and in Christ.
Proverbs 9:10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.
- Wisdom’s support and aid is in and through obedience.
- If a man lacks wisdom let him ask, but what is your level of obedience toward God, His Word, and His Order in Christ like?
- Obedience to the Word in the faith of Christ is what will bring in the liberty of the Wisdom of God to new creatures in Christ.
- Liberty means to be free from all restraints, in a general sense, and applicable to the heart, mind, soul, Will, and emotions, to include the body; to be at liberty, to be free from all restraints: natural, civil, political, and religious.
- Upbraid means to find fault with or reproach severely; censure (to express severe disapproval of someone or something, especially in a formal statement.)
- Being obedient to the Word of God is what the world, the flesh, and the devil will see in you as a new creature in Christ.
- Double-minded translated is dipschosmeaning “two spirited”, vacillating, wavering, uncertain, doubting, and divided in interest.
- It comes from two words dis (twice, again) and psuche (breath, spirit).
- Many transgressing believers suffer here from divided loyalties.
- One part of them desires to maintain his confession and desire the order and presence of God in his life; the other part loves the ways of the world and prefers to live according to its morals and ethics.
- Many, many believers are struggling with this and in this area of trying to serve two masters.
- Many believe that man will destroy the earth, the world.
- Man cannot destroy that which he did not create, but God will permit him to destroy himself.
- Man will destroy himself through his pride.
- So as with Lucifer, God didn’t send a fire to destroy Lucifer; He used his own pride to kill him and kick him out of Heaven.
- “Destruction of a proud mind is by the same proud mind”. If you build yourself up, elevate yourself, and think that you are everything God will allow your thoughts about yourself to destroy you.
Proverbs 21:4 A high look, and a proud heart, and the plowing of the wicked, is sin.
- We must be as new creatures in Christ, being transformed daily must always submit ourselves to God then we can resist the world, the flesh, the devil, and all his devices he uses to influence and blind sight man.
Sunday, June 5, 2022