Hebrews 11:1 says NOW FAITH is….
• Now is defined here as at the present time or moment.
• Now is does not and will not define your past!
• Faith is defined here as complete trust and confidence in; a strong belief in God that is based upon spiritual apprehension (understanding; grasp) and not proof.
• Now Faith is the assurance, the confirmation, your title deed of things hoped for, being your proof of things you do not and cannot see and is the conviction of your reality of perceiving things as real what is not revealed to your 5-senses and its knowledge of good and evil.
• God will blow us out of this world when we perceive faith in Him now.
• Whoever comes near to God must believe that He is and is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him because without this substance it is impossible to please Him and you to be satisfactory to Him. (Hebrews 11:6)
• God’s pleasure is when we are not in fear under our circumstances.
• God get pleasure when we trust, believes, and have confidence in His Way by allowing Him in you to take charge of our environment, in charge of our present, in charge of our future, and in charge of our destiny.
Genesis 1:26 God said let us (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) make man in our image, after our likeness….
God’s image is His namesake created in His product: the spirit Man.
• God wants to fill the earth with His Nature which is the same word as image.
• The word “glory” is the word that means “weighty”; it means “nature”, the true nature of a thing; the full weight.
• God wants to fill the earth with Nature and do it through His Sons.
• In Hebrew the word “nature” is the same word for “image”.
• God functions by a substance called faith. By defined here as the agent performing the action
• We are created after their likeness. Likeness means “to function like”
• Faith is the substance that carries all the elements needful to believe in the faith of Christ and His faithfulness as a Son toward the Father.
• Faith is the substance that only gets God’s attention through Christ Jesus.
• Faith is the substance that allows us to know that He is.
St Matthew 17:20 Jesus said if you have faith as a grain of mustard see, you shall say to the mountain, move from here to over there, and it will move: and nothing will be impossible for you.
• The impossibilities of using faith are to “try” to perform an action(s) out of the Will of God.
• We tend to focus on the quantity or strength of our faith to get stuff, but not to the object of our faith.
• Your faith is only as strong as the OBJECT in which it is placed.
• When faith the size of a mustard seed is placed in the sovereignty of God and His greatness things will happen.
• The Word of God requires our faith to be in Christ as Christ believed; Christ was self-emptied to the things, cares, and the commitment to man because He knew man and the world. (St John 2:24-25)
Christ’s dependence and assurance was in God’s character and promises.
Biblical faith has nothing to do with your personal self-effort to believe and not reliance on human strength and wisdom.
Ephesian 2:8-9 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
1 Corinthians 2:5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
• The object of faith is God Himself.
• God is our purpose, aim, goal, our end.
Hebrews 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
• Without the faith of Christ Jesus there is no faith in God.
• Christ Jesus is the author of our faith. He is the leader and originator of the faith that we must have in Salvation.
• Author defined here as an originator or creator.
• Finisher defined here Jesus being the trailblazer of faith, showing us all what it means and how we should trust in the Father with and in our whole lives.
• Christ Jesus is the finisher of our faith. He is the perfecter of our faith.
• The one who initiated and carried out the transaction of God.
• The one person who perfected God’s plan of Salvation for all mankind through His portrayal of God’s love for mankind, showed His determination to please God, and carry out all of God’s desires for mankind.
• Faith is the most important and essential part of mankind’s reconciliation back to the Father.
Believing God with NO Substance is impossible!
• We must learn to maximize our faith to expect the unexpected!
• Kingdom faith submits its limitations to the unlimited God, so when your faith is being tested submit it to God.
• Faith does not quit!
• Mature believers in faith don’t panic, they plan.
• Maturity is measured by how you respond to change.
• Your level of maturity is exposed by change.
• Our maturity as a church is exposed by how we handle test, i.e. people leaving, people shunning you, people sowing discord and others believing it, financial stability, other ministries not wanting to fellowship, etc.
• BUT the key to our success is in the Namesake of our manufacturer and not these other things mentioned that involves man.
• The Spirit of the Lord God has kept us and is keeping us in balance in these times of turmoil (a state of great disturbance, confusion, or uncertainty).
• Maturity in faith is measured by our capacity to respond effectively to tragedy and chaos. We will not quit!
• It’s not the good times that test your maturity in faith, it is how you respond when things don’t work out or when something happens suddenly that is unexpected. Where is your faith in God?
• The faith that we possess in the Kingdom of God is a faith that can handle the unexpected with a balance.
• We don’t quit, we don’t give up, we don’t retreat, we definitely don’t surrender to the situation, but we manage it and maintain by the Kingdom of God standards.
• The greatest challenge to all our lives is to our faith.
• Tragedy and crisis that stems from life will shake the foundation of your belief system and that is how and why doubt sets in.
Faith and Doubt
• You do not believe something until you doubt it first! This is done and filtered through our human reasoning. It takes a minute!
• This is why our children have to test the faith they have inherited so that when they grow up and get grown as they say, and start making their own decisions and live their own life by their decisions is important because we did it too.
• Their faith just as ours is, is proven by doubt!
• The flesh and the devil come against you with a test to attack your belief.
• Real faith is when there is nothing left to give up, nothing left to believe on but what God has said, with no evidence around except He said it.
• There is and will be a fight in your tragedies for your faith as you are being transformed into a new creature becoming a Son of God.
• The Lord will use us to show others how they lack faith through your test, trials, tribulations, sufferings, and sacrifices. This is the part that we don’t want to be used in but is the part that God chooses!
• The Lord turned Job’s captivity around and when it was all over He blessed him 7 times in life.
• Serving the Lord as Job did is FAITH!
• God is watching how we handle what we go through.
1 Timothy 6:11-12 11 But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness. 12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
Wednesday, April 13, 2022
Apostle Tracey L Robinson. 2022 All Rights Reserved