• To inherit means to “receive an irrevocable gift” with an emphasis on the special relationship between God and His children in Christ.
• In other words, what God gives to His He will not change it, reverse it, or recover. It is final!
• Romans 11:29 says for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable, they are without repentance.
• Unlike man God obeys His own Word!
• Will you allow your soul access to his entitled inheritance?
• His beginning was righteousness, holiness, and joy in the Lord God.
• In soul’s beginning he was God’s pleasure; created in His image, after their likeness; God’s heir and joint heir with Christ. This is soul’s inheritance!
• Let your soul enjoy the benefits of being willing and obedient again before the fall of Adam and Eve; and his being born in sin, shaped in iniquity. This is why Jesus came to redeem, renew, and restore that which was lost through the first Adam.
• Ask your flesh if it will permit your soul to gain consciousness again through the Word and Will of God?
• Your soul’s inheritance is your spiritual inheritance that consists of spiritual blessings and promises of God.
• Just knowing this before experiencing this should raise the level of your spirituality and reduce to kill the familiarity of the flesh and its responses to the Will of God in Christ.
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
• God has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the Heavenly realm, as well as in His Kingdom.
• God is blessed so He has favored us His pleasure to be blessed also with Him, not separate from Him.
4 According as He hath chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love:
• Holiness is right! We were chosen to be holy to Him before the foundation of the world.
• In God’s love He chose us, picked us out as His own for Himself. This is your inheritance that exceeds far greater than any natural, materialistic, tangible item of possessions you will ever gain.
• Your salvation and desires to do the Will of God is not your own its God’s love for us which caused Him to choose us for Himself and to put His desires in your heart for Him.
• So, you can truly say to your soul that God picked me and you for Himself. My Salvation, your Salvation is not a mistake. It is a plan of God! If you ever doubted what was God’s plan and purpose for your life this is it.
• If your Soul has been awakened through the heard Word of God he (soul) would agree with you when you began to rejoice and praise the Lord God for choosing you before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy (consecrated and set apart for Him) not us but for Him; and that you and I will be blameless in His sight, even above reproach, before Him in love.
• Above reproach, that is far above your rearing of when family would say you’ll never amount to anything; you are a big disappointment; you dumb; you too slow; even the devil’s whisper of saying to you that you’re not going to make it, you’re not saved enough, etc.
• So when weakness says through many that we will never be perfect, God knows we will be perfect in Him, just listen to His Word from His Heart. Your soul’s inheritance is perfection in the love of God.
• God knows that His Word is the power, authority, and strength of the world and its foundation. Without the Word of God and its existence the world could not survive even to do evil. St Matthew 5:45 says it like this for He makes His sun to rise on the evil and on the good and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His Will,
• Jesus Christ is the adoption agency for the soul of Man for the Kingdom of Heaven and all its subsidiaries in eternal Heaven and in the earth.
• We that are chosen by God Himself for His glory are foreordained, destined us, and planned in love for us to be adopted and reveal to us that we are His children through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of His Will.
• We are already on the list of God for adoption through His adoption agency.
• We are not on a waiting list!
• We were on the list of predestined and foreordained. And this list has been and is only managed by God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit because He cannot trust anybody else with your soul’s return to Him, its growth, its nurturing, and its maturity in Him.
• We were God’s intent! Because it pleased Him to destined us in Him.
6 To the praise of His glory of His grace, wherein He hath made us accepted in the beloved.
• So that we might be to the praise and commendation of His glorious grace (favor and mercy) which He so freely bestowed upon us in the Beloved.
• The Lord God chose us to be accepted in the Beloved, that is His Son.
• We were predestined, chosen, and accepted in Jesus Christ by God, not through tradition and religion but God Himself.
• St John 6:44 No man can come to Me, except the Father which hath sent Me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
• God must spiritually attract you to Him through His Son Jesus and give you a desire for Jesus.
• The reason so many always refer to God is because they don’t have a desire for Jesus. Oops! And God didn’t give them one!
7 In whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace;
• In Jesus we have redemption (deliverance and salvation) through His blood, the remission (forgiveness) of our sin, shortcomings, and trespasses, in accordance with His riches and His favor.
• We must let the mind of Christ which was also in Christ be in you. Get rid of your mind, its learned ways and comfort in its habits, lust, and practices and take on the mind of Christ.
8 Wherein He hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;
• Which He has lavished upon us in every kind of wisdom and understanding (practical insight and prudence).
• He has bestowed upon us the luxurious, extravagant, and excellence of Himself upon us. God has given to the Soul of Man His extreme best for Himself.
9 Having made known unto us the mystery of His Will, according to His good pleasure which he hath purposed in Himself:
• Everything about us as a new creature in Christ is all about God Himself and who He made us to be in Himself.
• God’s purpose for us in Salvation is for Himself, not us Him!
• It is God Himself that makes it known to us the mystery (the secret) of His Will, His plan of His purpose in you and I, not ours, not man’s systems.
• Proverbs 19:21 There are many devices in a man’s heart; nevertheless the counsel of the Lord, that shall stand.
• We all have or once had many plans in our mind, but it is the Lord’s purpose for us that will stand. Why? Because we are His creation and His plan incorporated with His purpose. The quicker we all can come into the knowledge of this the better saved, redeemed, and set free from self we will be.
• It is in accordance with His good pleasure and merciful intentions which He had previously purposed and set forth in Himself.
10 That in the dispensation of the fullness of times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in Heaven, and which are on earth; even in Him:
• Dispensation means a divinely ordained order prevailing at a particular period of history.
• In other words, God planned for the fullness of time (the maturity of the times and the climax of the ages) to unify all things together and consummate them in Christ, both things in Heaven and things on the earth in every generation.
• God has a ram in the bush! In every generation God has a remnant of Himself for Himself.
• He has sworn to Himself that His glory shall fill the whole earth.
• Numbers 14:19-21 After hearing Moses and pardoning the people according to his words asked; God pardon the iniquity of the people according to the greatness of His mercy as He had already forgiven them from Egypt up to now. Then God said, BUT as truly as I live, all the earth shall be filled with the glory of the Lord.
11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of Him who worketh all things after the counsel of His own Will:
• God works all things after the counsel of His own Will is an “unqualified statement of fact”. In other words, God’s Words are clear and unequivocal; we should be able to understand His Word, accept them, keep them, and do them. No other opinion qualified or unqualified is needed! God said it and it is settled!
• Here is your bible study again!
• Psalm 119:89 says FOREVER, O Lord thy word is settled in heaven.
• We were made God’s heritage portion and we obtained an inheritance; for we were foreordained, chosen, and appointed beforehand in accordance with His purpose, not what my family had in mind but what God had already purposed.
• Who works out everything in agreement with the counsel and design of His own Will.
12 That we should be to the praise of His glory, who first trusted in Christ.
• We have been destined to live for the praise of His glory as we first trust in Christ.
• He has given us praise in Him for doing so.
13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation in whom also, after that ye believed ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
• After hearing the Word of God in Spirit and in Truth, I believed by faith this Gospel of Jesus Christ which is my Salvation, and I was sealed with the promise of His Holy Spirit.
• For without the Holy Spirit possessing, controlling, instructing, guiding, and leading me into the way of God’s truth through Jesus I will fail in my Salvation and my soul will perish and will remain in captivity to the sin nature of my flesh.
14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of His glory.
• His Holy Spirit is our guarantee for our soul’s spiritual inheritance; the first fruits, the pledge and foretaste, the down payment on our heritage in anticipation of its full redemption and our complete possession of it to the praise of His glory.
• 2 Corinthians 1:20-22 20 For all the promises of God in Him are yea, and in Him Amen, unto the glory of God by us. 21 Now He which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God; 22 Who hath also sealed us, and given us the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.
• The Holy Spirit is our witness, our sign of promise of what is to come in our salvation.
• It is our certainty, our guarantee, our confidence, hope, our expectation in the Word of God and His promises for our soul’s inheritance through His Son Jesus are yes and in Him Amen.
• Your soul’s inheritance was already purposed in Christ before the beginning of time so don’t make Salvation a struggle. Don’t be doubled-minded and unstable in your way in Him.
• James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
• God provides material and spiritual blessings for His people according to our need in Him, according to His riches by Christ Jesus. He will provide the equivalence of Heavens riches for us to live with in the earth.
• Does your soul long for the eternal joy that is in existence with God the Father?
• An inheritance that will never perish, spoil, or fade and is kept in eternal Heaven waiting for you.
• 1 Peter 1:4-5 4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
• Your spiritual inheritance can’t be seen, counted, or measured, it’s priceless and is the most priceless gift for you that can be passed on to your children, and children, children.
• This inheritance is imparted over the course of your lifetime. You won’t get this all at once!
• So relax in it, let the Lord God have His way in you and through you for Himself.
Sunday, January 22, 2022