Apostle Tracey Robinson – All Rights Reserved, 2022
St John 3:19-21
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
- This is the basis of the judgment, indictment, the test by which we are all judged to come into the awareness that we are sinners.
- Mankind, we all have loved darkness for so long that when the truth of the Word turn on our light of understanding to make us aware of the fact that we are sinners, many struggle and reject the Light of Truth.
20 For everyone that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
- Reprove here means to reprimand or censure someone
- The Light exposes and reproves the works that is your deeds, activities, and conduct.
21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
- Truth must be practiced making it simple and easy to come to the Light of Truth and bask in it so that your works will be made plain to you and what they are in order to give them over to the Lord God, depending on Him to work them out of you.
- When done this way this is a state of and an act of surrendering all to the Lord God.
- Agreement makes you a partaker of the sin of the ones you are in agreement with.
- This is why our emotions must be protected, guarded, influenced, and controlled by the Holy Spirit and your feelings triggering a response to others situations, circumstances, and issues of their heart.
- Agreement defined here as an act of coming into accord, or the state of being in one accord.
- When we believe or compromise in something, we agree with it and to it, and we end up becoming who or what we believed or compromised in, along with the one we are in agreement with.
- Compromise defined here as to make a settlement by concession (the action of conceding, granting, or yielding something); to meet me halfway; to come to terms with; to accept standards lower than is desired; to make a deal between different parties
- We are speaking spiritually here about you compromising between God and Satan, whereas the Word of God has found you to be corrected and you choose to stand corrected; but Satan is using others to tempt you otherwise (through unsaved, lukewarm family, friends, husbands, wives, children, etc.) to cause you to agree with their unrighteousness because they are flesh and blood and for you to keep peace among them.
- We desire the presence and long for the company of our unsaved people so, that we are willing to eagerly take the plunge of compromise in the name of love and being a light for them to see their way out through you.
- You must choose Light whether to believe God and do things His way or you must choose darkness to believe in those that are of your old nature through flesh and blood to keep peace and harmony with their sin.
- When we believe in a portion of the Word of God and don’t believe in all of the Word of God we will not become the portion that we believe because the Word is Light and has no fellowship with darkness, yours or anybody else’s. Therefore we “try” to pretend with through a “familiar spirit” using a practiced “form of godliness” to try and get by. All of which is still of darkness!
2 Corinthians 6:14-18
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion hath light with darkness?
- Unequally yoked is anything which unites you as a believer with an unbeliever in a common purpose.
15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? Or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
- Concord defined here as agreement or harmony with. We are referring to unbelievers! Whether it is your friends, family, or foes!
- So what agreement or harmony is their between Christ and the devil?
- Don’t use here to win souls because you must be led by the Spirit to win souls.
- Infidel defined here as an unbeliever, disbeliever, nonbeliever, heathen, pagan, idolater; a person who does not believe in religion (the Gospel in our case) or who adheres to a religion (the Gospel) other than one’s own.
- Once you have been born again, converted, washed in the Blood, and being transformed into becoming a Son of God what now do you and an unbeliever have in common?
16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? For ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
- Idols defined here as anything or anybody that you give your heart to by placing it above God; your dependency; security; your source, etc.
- St Matthew 6:21 says for where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
- You place all your strength, might, thoughts, body, and soul into things, stuff, and people. Exodus 20:3 tells us that we should not have no other God before or besides God.
17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
- As long as God sees the uncleanliness in your heart He is not on board to dwell and will not be on board to dwell.
- Come out of whatever is contrary to the mind of Christ and unto God Himself.
- It is impossible for God to fully bless and use His children who are in compromise or complicity (a state of being involved with others in wrongdoings or evil.
- The separation here is in desires, motives, and acts from the world, the flesh, and the devil.
- Sanctification is a process in Salvation that is a must for every believer to be set apart and declared as holy for sacred purpose and use.
- Whether you physically touch the unclean things or not desiring them in your heart touches them.
- Christ is our model. He is holy, harmless, undefiled, and separate from sinners, but yet in contact with them for their Salvation.
18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
1 Thessalonians 5:22-23
22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.
23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Abstain defined here as retrain oneself from doing or enjoying something; renounce; avoid.
- ALL defined as the whole of one’s energy or interest
- What makes it so easy for us to forget the Word once we leave the House of Prayer?
- What makes it so easy to hear and accept the Word of God but won’t obey it? Human reasoning and your own opinionated belief toward what you’ve heard.
- We tend to believe that if we memorize the Word, recite the Word, hang around the Word, and even try to act out the Word the Word will eventually get in us/you, but it won’t.
- The Word of God requires “faith”! Which is the exact same substance that God lives, function, and operate in and by?
- It is impossible to share in this Gospel as a transgressing believer, an unbeliever, a backslider, and a sinner and remain the same in your old nature as a sinner.
Wednesday, March 30, 2022