Apostle Tracey Robinson
All Rights Reserved, 2022
• Out of all the patriots that served and obeyed God, Jesus is the ONLY ONE we are to mark, model after, portray, and imitate.
• To become a son of God we all must learn obedience through the things that we must suffer and sacrifice to be made perfect in Christ. Hebrews 5:8
• 2 Timothy2:12-13 12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us: 13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.
• We must not only live by faith to be the just, but we must also live in the faithfulness of our faith in Christ Jesus.
• By means the agent performing the action; In means within; inside
• What is the faithfulness of Christ? Surely, not just His Works! The faithfulness of Christ Jesus for new creatures is to believe on Him as the scriptures has testified and said.
• God only gives His Spirit to His Sons, His willing and Obedient Sons, and He knows who you are. It’s a heart thing!
• St John 7:38 He that believeth on Me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
• Not recycled water that’s been used, but fresh water that connects you to the river of water flowing from the Throne of the Spirit of the Living God.
• St John 7:37 Jesus is saying, if any man thirst, let him come unto Me and drink.
• We as believers being transformed into new creatures, Sons of God spend too much time asking God for what He has already done and given back to mankind through Salvation.
• As the Spirit of the Word and the Spirit of God prepares, teach, minister, reveal, and manifest the Will of God in purpose we must learn how to wait on God by faith.
• We must learn in this journey called Salvation from our circumstances to subdue them, and to crucify them in the flesh consistently and continuously in order to live by faith and to walk by faith.
• Many are still living according to and under their circumstances which cause them to be in violation of the Law of God which makes them a “transgressor” of the truth.
• Under defined here as at a lower level than; denoting the lowest part or surface of something; unconscious as a result of your sin, it penalties, consequences, and circumstances.
• Under means you still live and function according the old man’s nature of the knowledge of good and evil that connects you to or keeps you connected to the world, the flesh, and the devil.
• Transgressor defined here as someone or something that violates a law or command; going beyond a boundary or limit of truth and what is right.
• Transgressors are believers that say they are saved, sanctified, and filled with the Holy Ghost, and fire baptized but yet is still playing “Russian roulette” with their soul.
• Example spiritually: to commit adultery; to steal, Exodus 20:14-15
• Example naturally according to man’s law: to drive 100 mph in a 55 mph zone, 1 Peter 2:13 says submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord’s sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme;
• Clarity here to this scripture so we as believers born again new creatures don’t think that we have to or should have to live straddling the fence so to speak by trying to obey God’s Will overall and man’s Will incorporated without God.
• We should be submissive to every human institution established by man “for the Lord’s sake” because He (God) has permitted it to be so; and that which is ordained by those that are in authority is not “contrary to the Law of God”.
• “For the Lord’s sake” is not to discredit the teachings of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to bring persecution upon the Church.
• This scripture 1 Peter 2:13 models on Romans 13:1. For example, the laws that govern homosexuality and its rights in society are not favorable to God, but it is an abomination to Him. Abomination is a thing that causes extreme hatred and disgust to the God.
• Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
• Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
• Ultimately the authority proceeds from God Himself, St John 19:11. In other words, God will permit man the permissive power to do what he does, even if it is an abomination to Him, He will not override man’s Will. Man must be willing!
Habakkuk 2:4 KJV Amplified Look at the proud: his soul is not straight or right within him, but the (rigidly) just and the (uncompromisingly) righteous man shall live by his faith and in his faithfulness.
• Living by faith in the faithfulness of Christ Jesus is our calling!
• In the Old Testament God could only be found in the “fulfillment of the Law”.
• Fulfillment means the achievement of something desired, promised, or predicted; the meeting of a requirement or condition; the performance of a task, duty, or role as required, pledged, or expected.
• The Lord God and Jesus are one. The scripture says in Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever.
• Christ is the God part of Jesus the Son.
• So IF God is only found in the “fulfillment of that which He has desired, promised, or spoken” based upon a “required condition or performance” on our part then who is really blessing the believer that transgresses the Law of God; the backslider; and the sinner?
DROP THE MIC!!
Romans 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
• Just defined here as based on or behaving according to what is morally right and fair; upright; righteous; honest; agreeing with a required standard; true; morally pure; perfect; righteous before God; faithful; exact; to the exact point, instant, or degree; without lack, excess, or variation.
• Honesty is a quality of integrity!
• When we live by faith as the just, these words that define just are spiritual words that will cause you to live and walk by faith with conviction.
• Your conviction becomes your firmly held belief; you are firmly convinced that Jesus is the Son of God and that we all must come into that knowledge of knowing Him as we model after Him.
• Don’t lie; don’t compromise; don’t keep going back into your past to indulge in its sinfulness, because if honesty and integrity are attributes that are in you they will convict you and your behavior.
• Being just must become an acquired behavior after you’ve gone through a series of developments as a new creature being transformed in order to bring you back to your original state before the fall of man.
• Being just is an agreement between God and you through Salvation.
• The agreement between His Nature (Image) and His Acts (after their likeness to function like and act like a son) in which He is the standard for all men.
• Being just is righteous and is the condemnation to those who choose to do evil in that they may see your good.
• Being just is the recompense of reward of our transgressions to the transgressors that choose to live under the Law.
• Being just is your kingdom passport to a new citizenship in the Kingdom of God.
• Being just gives you access, authority, and allowances to all the benefits of living and walking in and by the Kings faith.
• We must live by faith as the just in order to release, manifest, and walk in what God has already declared and decreed to His Sons and to the Church so she can operate and function as His Agency in the earth.
• Much of what we do and say in the House of God should be done in our dwelling place, in our secret closet, St Matthew 6:1-7.
• Verse 6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
• So when we assemble ourselves together in the sanctuary we should be coming together corporately to reveal and manifest what the Spirit of God has done in secret through the Words of our testimony of our profession of our faith in the faithfulness of Christ;
• When we assemble we should consider others by provoking love and good works of the faithfulness in Christ and His completed works.
• When we assemble ourselves together we should be inspiring one another through our testimony of deliverance to remain steadfast and holding fast to their confessions through the Blood of the Lamb, as the Spirit of the Lord God and His Word takes us through our circumstances, situations, and issues of our hearts.
• When we assemble ourselves together corporately we should be exhorting one another by strongly encouraging and urging the Saints to do what is just and become righteous as sons, that is if you/we are a Son. Because you cannot push and promote sonship when you are not a son.
• We must get rid of this feeling thing so God can come in and through His Will to do in earth as He desires.
• We must get rid of the tradition and religion, rituals, and ceremonial procedures to allow Him to rise up, in, and out of us individually and corporately as it please Him, then will signs and wonders will follow the preached word of God; and then will we preach ONLY the Gospel of the Kingdom of God and His righteousness.
• We must get to the point of seeing the pleasures of God in each other, not as a BIG I and a LITTLE u, but as Sons of a faithful God.
• We must learn to stop the competition amongst each other so we can all come into the unity of faith and into the knowledge of Jesus as a Son to become a son as He is the perfect man.
• We must learn to encounter, experience, and act out what God has already done in each of us to continue the completed work of Christ Jesus in earth as faithful Sons of God.
10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is everyone that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.
13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is everyone that hangeth on a tree:
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
• Your comfort zone and your compromising state of being in the flesh has no standards or entitlements to the promise of the Spirit through faith.
• We are only justified by faith!
• “And the Law is not of faith” meaning flesh will not and cannot believe in God. Your flesh is God’s enemy! And your Soul and Spirit is house in it!
• The promise of the Spirit through faith is being just as it prepares and conditions you to accept the whole Way of God, live by faith, and be called the JUST which is a Son.
Good lesson Lord Jesus!
Wednesday, March 9, 2022