Apostle Tracey Robinson – All Rights Reserved, 2022
Romans 1:19-20 KJV Amplified
19 For that which is known about God is evident to them and made plain in their inner consciousness, because God (Himself) has shown it to them.
20 For ever since the creation of the world, His invisible nature and attributes, that is, His eternal power and divinity, have been made intelligible and clearly discernible in and through the things that have been made (His handiworks). So (men) are without excuse (altogether without any defense or justification).
1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handiwork.
2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,
- Everything God the Creator has made has a voice to speaks of His love.
- Everything God the Creator creates is a reflection of His Love and He calls it good.
- God takes serious consideration and thought in all He does, has done, and will do and it will be a reflection of His love.
- Christ Jesus is the image of God should shine in all born again believers.
- Reflection defined here as a serious consideration or thought; an idea about something especially one that is written down or expressed; an image seen in a mirror or a shiny surface
- Studying is a reflection of His love in you and toward you when we take on a serious consideration and thought about the Word, in the Word, to become the Word in Spirit and in Truth.
- Man is made in the Image of God after their likeness. We are a reflection of His love!
- Image means nature, characteristics, essence.
- Our speech and languages should reflect His Love.
- Terminology defined here as the vocabulary associated with a certain field of study, profession, or activity.
- Changing our terminology will release the reflection of God’s love as well as His power to manifest the greater of His reflection.
- All words carry a spirit! Terminology of Biblical words and biblical speaking is an important part of the work you’ve been purposed in to do for the Spirit of God.
- We must practice in the “I” syndrome.
- For example, How to use “I” in reference to your association with the Spirit of God?
- Your “I” should become one with Christ to make it “we”.
- Your “I” should define your death and burial of your old man and its nature. So when we witness, all the person should hear is Christ and none of you.
Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
- This part here “I live by the faith of the Son of God” is the part that will kill your “I”.
1 Corinthians 6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.
- All the credit of your being now belongs to the Lord and is given to the Lord God.
- The words that you now speak as a new creature must always glorify, accredit, and lift up the name of Jesus.
- The words that we speak must be life and give life.
- Your vocabulary must change! If you are still talking and speaking the same as you were when you were under the bondage of your old nature and its circumstances then you really need to STOP, LISTEN TO YOURSELF, and CHECK YOUR LEVEL OF SALVATION.
- For example the Queen of Britain, every territory that is under her affiliations must do as she do; speak as she speaks; do certain things that all Britain does and do at certain times of the day; dress code according to their kingdom; manners according to their kingdom; etc.
- Well the same thing is expected by the Kingdom of God in all born again new creatures being transformed for and to Kingdom living.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
- You are the first one to discover and acknowledge that you are anew.
- Everything that God loves will reflect His love even in speech.
- This is why He sent Jesus then made it possible for us to be in Christ Jesus, renewed in His Image (a Model) after Him and after His likeness.
- Flesh, your flesh cannot and will not reach the level of the definition of love nor will it ever reflect love.
- The words and definitions of beautiful, gorgeous, pretty, handsome, etc. flesh will never reach and obtain their meaning because it is only dirt.
- Flesh, your flesh will never reflect the beauty of God’s love.
- His love is a reflection of His love for the inward man (your soul), not for the outward man.
- Why? Because the outward man is flesh and is an enmity to God. Your flesh HATES GOD and will always hate Him.
- Flesh, your flesh is the house of sin that the inward man, soul and his spirit live in.
- So with the flesh, your flesh, my flesh always being in a “state of enmity” against God can never be beautiful, pretty, or gorgeous or reflect the love of the Father because of its nature. It is sin!
- Its works are sinful, Galatians 5:19-21. This is why your faith won’t work for God!
- The Word of God teaches us to walk in the Spirit and we will not fulfill the lust of the flesh. Verse 16 of Chapter 5 in Galatians.
- The Word of God teaches us that the flesh lust against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh, and that these two are contrary one to the other. Verse 17 of Chapter 5 in Galatians.
- The Word of God also teaches us that if you walk in the Spirit and be led by the Spirit ye are not under the law. Verse 18 of Chapter 5 in Galatians.
What is the Law?
- The Law as we know of is the Old Testament.
- We understand it as being the legal rulings and moral order, instructions, commands, directives given to the children of Israel to enable them to maintain the purity and separation of being God’s people from all immoral lawlessness of pagans.
- Obedience was the cornerstone upon which all righteousness and progression would rest upon.
- It consists of Laws for sacrifices and purity; what to sacrifice, when, and how to sacrifice; farming regulations on what to eat, when to eat certain food(s); aspects of daily living, family, and personal hygiene; etc.
- 613 commandments which included commandments of how to perform acts and commandments to abstain from certain acts.
- All the Law a person do must consists in compliance with God’s Divine Law and Order being in complete subjection to God and His Commands.
- Paul says in Romans 8:4 that the righteousness of the Law might be fulfilled in us who walk after the Spirit and not after the flesh.
- We can know and understand the Law when we walk after the Spirit of God.
- The Law is spiritual but we are/we were carnal and sold under sin. Romans 7:14
- It is the flesh that makes the Law carnal because it is sinful.
- By the deeds of the Law no flesh is/will be justified in the sight of the Lord: for by the Law is the knowledge of sin. Romans 3:20
- The righteousness of God which is by the faith of Jesus Christ is to all and upon all that believe. Romans 3:22
- So by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one which is through Jesus Christ shall man be made righteous. Romans 5:19
- A reflection of God’s love for you through Salvation should be shown in us to the world, the flesh, and the devil.
- When you get your transformation corrected to being a new creature you then and only then will be attracted to the truth of the Word.
- You will be able to hear the Word in Wisdom, Knowledge, and Understanding.
- The Word of God will only attract and be attracted to what God has put in you for Him.
- The Word of God operates and continues to operate only by the faith of Christ Jesus and His faithfulness.
- When we reach the call of God within us it is a reflection of His love being made manifest in you and through you.
Romans 11:29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
- His gift and calling are immutable meaning unchangeable over time; they are fixed; set.
- The Lord God must see in us individually the “faithfulness of our faith in Christ Jesus.
Wednesday, March 16, 2022