Apostle Tracey Robinson – All Rights Reserved, 2022
- Faith is the heritage of God through His Son Jesus to all mankind, which we should inherit to make us heirs of God and joint-heirs with Christ. Romans 8:17
Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.
- Arouse defined here as the physiological state of being awoken or your sense organs stimulated to a point of perception. In this case we are talking to and referring to your soul.
- Arouse means here to evoke or awaken (a feeling, emotion, or response); to excite or provoke (someone) to anger or strong emotions; awaken (someone) from sleep; excite (someone) sexually. This part of the definition is known by all mankind!
- When we really and truly “grasped” the Word of God in Spirit and in Truth it is that Word that will cause us to “unite” as one in Spirit with one another as the scripture has said.
- Leaders, this is another nugget in knowing spiritually how to spiritually discern whether your flock is receiving or not receiving the Word of God.
- There is no unity among the brethren!
- Grasp defined here as seize and hold firmly; get a mental hold of; comprehend fully; a person’s power to attain something; a person’s understanding.
- Unite defined here as come or bring together for a common purpose or action; come or bring together to form a unit or whole; join in marriage. This last definition is what many can identify this word to but we are referring to faith in Christ Jesus!
- It is only through the arousal of your faith and the faith in the knowledge of the Son of God that we will reach spiritual maturity in the full stature of Christ Jesus in you living in your body.
- When you hate the messenger of the Word it is impossible for you to grasp and unite in the Word.
- When you say you’ve heard the Word and it takes its abode in you to change, cleanse, and transform you then will we have fellowship one to another, making us one in the Spirit of who we believe in.
- This is how faith arouses faith in you!
- Faith must start out in Christ, His faith and faithfulness toward the Father. This is transforming power by faith in us.
- Without this transforming power of faith you have no part and will not be a partaker in the suffering and resurrection of Jesus Christ from within you.
- Faith is a substance like mercury a chemical element which is a heavy silvery-white metal which is liquid at ordinary temperatures.
- An element in chemistry is an element is a pure substance consisting only of atoms that all have the same number of protons in their nuclei. Chemical elements cannot be broken down into simpler substances by any chemical reaction.
- Feelings will not and cannot break faith down into a simpler substance from its reactions toward believing other than believing in the Word.
- Faith like mercury will always attach or stays attached to its originality, as well as multiplies and attach it to others.
1 Peter 4:13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ’s sufferings; that, when His glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
- Another definition of element is a part or aspect of something abstract, especially one that is essential and characteristic; a group of people of a particular kind within a larger group or organization (but we say organism).
- Faith will cause you to experience and encounter as you surrender all to His Will to know Him in the power of His resurrection, and in the fellowship of His sufferings as you are being made conformable to His death in you. Philippians 3:10
- Faith does not operate from or off your feelings! Why? Because your feelings are chemicals that change every 5 seconds, making it impossible to please God.
- Faith is what builds unity.
- Unity is not in the total numbers, because you can have a whole lot of numbers and still be classified as Jesus said, “ole ye of little faith”. That is having little to no faith at all.
- Study about Gideon’s shrinking Army in Judges 7:1-25.
- Gideon had gathered 32,000 in his Army. God told him that the people were too many that was with him in order to give to him the victory over the Midianites. And if He did then Israel would boastfully speak of the work of hands doing this. In other words, they would boast and claim the glory of God (vaunt).
- So you should be able to come to the knowledge of understanding here that God don’t need but a small few of willing and obedient in heart by faith to use their bodies to access earth and work.
- God laid out the condition with the requirements for who should leave and stay. By the time God finished with the people in Gideon’s Army there remained 300.
- God sent out the first group who were fearful and afraid, 22,000.
- God tried more because Gideon still had too many people. God brought them to the water and every one that lapped the water with his tongue like a dog laps water God wanted them set to the side.; likewise every one that bowed down upon his knees to drink were sent back home 700.
- So the 300 that lapped the water like a dog God used to save and deliver the Midianites into the hands of Gideon and his Army.
- God looks at the faithfulness of the heart of Christ Jesus in you to determine who shall go and who will be sent back home.
- This story puts into mind the parable of the sower; the mustard seed; and the tares in St Matthew 13.
- In verse 30 Jesus said let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.
- Let the wheat and the tares grow together God will separate especially when it is time to grow and move up and forward into a higher part of your calling in Christ.
- Stop believing that there is knowledge and power in numbers!
- When we believe in Christ as the scriptures has said we then will inherit the substance of the faith of Jesus and inherit His ability (power) to function like a faithful Son.
- This inherited faith will ONLY bring you in relationship with the Father just as Jesus has.
- This inherited faith will SHOW the fruit of Jesus through you for the Father.
- Faith in His faithfulness will “wash or rid” you of all unbelief and doubt that was once obtained and attained from the knowledge of good and evil in all your circumstances, situations, and issues.
- Faith in its arousal can now create in you a clean heart that God will renew in you with a new spirit.
- Then and only then will flow out of your belly rivers of living waters.
St John 7:38 He that believeth on Me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
- This living water is the faith that now makes its spiritual connection to the spiritual waters that flow from and surround the Throne of God; that flows in the Kingdom of God causing you and I to never thirst again.
St John 4:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
- This water goes back and forth from Him to you, from you to Him, and will never stop flowing; it will never experience slowness or shallowness in its supply; it will never run dry or become murky or muddy.
It will keep on and always in the faith of the Word of God through Jesus the Christ cleanse your very Soul.
- Faith arouses faith, faith that is according to the Will of God in Christ Jesus!
- Faith is an arousing agent.
- Faith in Jesus the Christ comes to arouse your Souls hunger and thirst for righteousness. This is why without it, it is impossible to please God.
- God Himself ONLY operates and functions like His substance called faith.
- It was then and is NOW that the faith of God moved upon the earth that was without form and void and where darkness was upon the face of the deep, and God moved upon the face of the waters, SPOKE and SAID, Let there be light and there was light. Genesis 1:2-3
- When God sent His ONLY BEGOTTEN Son the darkness that hoovered over the Soul of man had to flee when the Spirit of God through His Son Jesus spoke to our soul through His Word to awaken you and give you back a new life in Him.
- It is the fulfillment of the faith in Christ Jesus that will ever move God today in any and all your circumstances, situations, and issues.
- God will not move for us individually and corporately until He sees the fulfillment of His promise sent to all mankind and that promise is name Jesus.
- The ONLY promise that God has given to all is His Son, His ONLY begotten Son who came and will come to our rescue to redeem us back to Our Father.
- Christ Jesus in you is seen by God through your faith in the faithfulness of His Son.
- This is what it means when God looks on you He MUST see Jesus.
- If God does not see His Son Jesus in you or developing in you His Spirit moves continuously until you get in the place to accept Jesus Christ as the Word of God has prepared Him to be in you.
Sunday, March 20, 2022