Apostle Tracey Robinson
2019 All Rights Reserved
Evil Spirits that attack your Soul and Spirit through your Bodily senses (the flesh of man)
Whatever or however you “feel” in your soul and spirit through the body’s senses is your strength in what you believe in, how you believe, and how you operate in. And that is your faith!
The flesh man is the old life – the old nature of the old man – the old sinful man.
Romans 8:13 For if you live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
Old Life – Old Nature of Sin of the Natural Man
Galatians 5:17-21 (17 Works of the Flesh)
- 17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
Your desires of your flesh are opposed to the Holy Spirit and the desires of the Spirit are opposed to the flesh.
If you are still having problems from choices you’ve made in the flesh and says it’s the Will of God, the Spirit of God is opposed to your flesh’s Will.
When making your choices make sure that your choices are not going to fight against, alter, change, or compromise what the Spirit of the Lord has destined for you.
Lust: vehement (arising from or marked by impetuosity of feeling or passion) or longing affection or desire; inordinate desire for carnal pleasure.
Contrary: opposed in situation, direction, aim, purpose, or operations; characterized or swayed by perversity.
Opposed: to act or be in opposition to; resist; combat fight.
- 18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
When the spirit guides you, you are not under the law of the flesh.
Romans 8:1-3 Who is free from the condemnation of their flesh?
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
Living under the law of your flesh is powerless for you to be saved. There is no way you can be saved living in or by your flesh.
- 19 Now the works of the flesh (the doings, practices) are manifest, which are these: adultery (extramarital sex), fornication (sex between unmarried people), uncleanness (morally or spiritually impure), lasciviousness (filthy, indecent, lewd acts),
- 20 Idolatry (fetishes, worship of idols), witchcraft (extraordinary influence, bewitching, fascinating attraction), hatred (intense ill will or dislike), variance (being different, divergent or inconsistent), emulations (ambition or endeavor to be equal or excel others), wrath (extreme anger), strife (angry or bitter disagreement), seditions (inciting or causing people to rebel authority), heresies (belief or opinion contrary to Christian doctrine),
- 21 Envyings (a feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else’s possessions, qualities, blessings), murders (kill someone unlawfully and with premeditation), drunkenness (intoxicated, alcoholism, alcohol abuse), revellings (party spirit), and such like: of which I tell you before, as I have also told you in times past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the Kingdom of God.
When these evil works are in activation in your flesh and you’re obeying them, then that should tell you what’s in your heart as well.
When these evil spirits override your Will, meaning soul and spirit then your heart is operating, controlled, and in subjection to these practices, habits, or doings of your flesh.
James 3:16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil works.
- These sinful works of your flesh arises from the bodily senses (see, smell, taste, touch, and hear).
- These sinful works of your flesh are governed by your body’s senses to feed your soul and spirit evil as well. If the Spirit of the Word is not governing you then these are.
- These sinful works of your flesh are used by Satan and his emps to entice you into being disobedient, rebellious, and opposing the life of the new creature in you that is coming alive, based upon your confession of salvation.
- Satan is not separate from the flesh when the flesh is in control! The flesh is his domain.
- These evil works of your flesh come to serve as St John 10:10 say the thief comes but to steal; and to kill, and to destroy: but Jesus comes to give life and life more abundantly.
- These evil works of your flesh are your strong men that have entered your house and taken over.
- These evil works of your flesh is the character and nature of Satan in your flesh.
- This is why the devil is so easily heard by you! His actions in your flesh along with people’s responses will trigger what’s working in you today, tomorrow, and forever, until you get saved and mortify your flesh and its doings.
A lot of people don’t believe that Satan, the devil exists, but through his ability to be cunning and subtle he disguises himself in your flesh as an angel of light, waiting upon his opportunity. His debut to show up and show out in you.
The makeup of man was made for GOOD, but GOOD went bad! Not the maker of good!
2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
Evil spirits lust opposes the Spirit of the Lord and His destiny in you. This is why you don’t recognize or know the devil is in control until you make your confession in salvation. For example, “That’s just the way I am!” “I’ve always been like that!” “I’m just shy!” “I was born this way!”
Our old nature only gives a life of death – both physically and spiritually.
New Life – New Nature as a Spiritual Creature
Galatians 5:22-26 (9 Fruit of the Spirit)
- 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy (gladness), peace (patience, having an even temper), longsuffering (forbearance), gentleness (humility), goodness (benevolence, charitable, kindness), faith (belief without evidence),
- 23 Meekness (humility), temperance (self-control, self-restraint): against such there is no law.
- 24 And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
- 25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
- 26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another. (ambitious, earthly honor)
In the new life as a new creature committed to the Will of God will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit to live a spiritual life as a new creature in Christ Jesus.
The Holy Spirit is the spiritual character, personality, and mannerism of Jesus Christ that comes to dwell inside of you to give you power to be lead, guide, comfort, teach you all things, instruct, bring all things back to your remembrance with a spiritual memory, giving you the mind of Christ, conviction, even the Spirit of Truth.
The Holy Spirit is given if we ask in the name of Jesus; if we love Jesus; and keep His commandments.
The Holy Spirit never speaks of Himself, but only glorifies Jesus Christ.
St John 14:26; Acts 1:8 Scriptures to being with in studying the Holy Ghost.
The Holy Spirit will never leave us comfortless!
As new spiritual creatures we should be able to conduct the fruit test for the evil works of believers to know what and who they are inwardly. But first you must pass the fruit test! St Matthew 7:16-20
- 16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
- 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
- 18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
- 19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
- 20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Apostle Tracey Robinson. All Rights Reserved