Apostle Tracey Robinson 2019 All Rights Reserved
Circumcise your heart so your Soul can hear and obey God
Let me give you some facts first!
- The devil knows that you hold the “key” to his winning the battle over God.
- The devil does not want you to know that his attacks are against your soul. He is not for your soul but against your soul.
- The devil’s aim, intent, and motive through you are to get back at God.
- The devil uses the 5-senses of the body to deceive the Soul of man, meaning YOU.
- The devil is not after your body because it’s just dirt.
- The devil is not after your spirit because it already belongs to the Lord.
- The devil uses the body’s 5-senses to “manipulate to deceive” the Soul of man. This is why we must as spirit beings “regulate” what our Soul is picking up from the body’s senses. Do “checks and balances” daily for your Soul.
- We are living in a world where people try to “fabricate” the ways of God.
- Fabricate the Will of God and His Word through tradition and religion, in a way that says “if we all do it this we can change, alter, and compromise God’s Way; and in doing so God will have to accept us all like this and the way we do things toward Him.”
- Tradition and religion has “concocted” a form of godliness that says to God if one of us is wrong then all of us are wrong. Concoct meaning to make by mixing ingredients; devise.
- A devised way that says this when you talk to God or pray you say to God, “You are love so you’re not going to send all of us to Hell!”
- Ingredients that carry the love for the world and the things in it: the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life. Then we try to devise God’s Way, plan, and purposes by adding and offering, if you will these worldly ingredients to a Holy and righteous God.
- Tradition and religion has “fabricated” the Word of God so, that it has added to and even changed the Word of God to build and rebuild a way that seems right unto man; but that way will end up sending everyone to Hell at the same time.
My job as a leader called by God is to “cause you to hear the Word of God, but you must make the choice to do the Word heard”.
GOD’S response is Ezekiel 36:26-32 A heart of flesh
- 26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
- 27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
- 28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.
- 29 I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you.
- 30 And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen. (Reproach means to charge with or blame for something wrong; rebuke; to bring discredit upon).
- 31 Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations. (Loathe means to feel great hatred or disgust for; detest).
- 32 Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord God, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.
Circumcise so as we know is a surgical procedure to remove the foreskin; the skin that covers the tip of the penis. This foreskin is called the hood of skin that all male boys are born with. This procedure is to expose the end/head of the penis.
- Foreskin in the natural on a male is the loose skin that covers the glans of the penis. But the foreskin of sin is what we are referring to that is surrounding your heart causing it to be a heart of stone and not a heart of flesh.
- This foreskin tries to blame the fathers and mothers for the hard, stony heart of your choice.
- God’s response to that is Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
- Therefore, no one can blame their sin on how they were raised, who raised them, the conditions of your rearing, etc. You are held accountable when you come into the knowledge of right and wrong; good and evil. The responsibility is yours now!
We are talking about circumcising your heart so your Soul can hear, obey, and live in the Word of God.
Deuteronomy 10:16 Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked. Stiff necked meaning not yielding: stubborn; obstinate.
Philippians 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
Galatians 6:15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth anything; nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.
It is the Word of God that circumcises the old nature of Adam that we’ve all inherited because of sin by removing the sinful nature, you can now “choose” to put on the new nature of Christ Jesus and become a new creature.
Colossians 2:11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:
Explain where the heart is.
The mind (conscious and subconscious minds), the Will, and the emotions are the three things that make up the Soul of man.
- Your Soul is the most important part of your life.
- Your heart is the center of your Soul.
- Your emotions are in your Soul.
- Your decision-making is in your Soul.
- Your mind is your thinking bank in your Soul.
- Your mind is defined as the heart.
- The heart determines the future and destiny of man.
- In the seat of your Will is the conscious and subconscious mind. This is where the Will lives in the heart.
- It is the spiritual heart that controls your life, not the organ heart that pumps blood throughout your body, but it is the spiritual heart which is your subconscious mind.
- Now the conscious mind ONLY receives and deposits into the subconscious mind, where it is forever stored until the Word of God comes in to filter out and clean the heart.
- The subconscious mind is the seat of control for your life.
- Whoever controls your heart controls your life.
- Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
- Whoever can get enough information into your heart (subconscious mind) will control you.
- Proverbs 23:7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.
- How do you control the heart of man? By what he hears. First you work on the conscious mind and keep repeating repetitiously until the conscious mind deposits what it is hearing in the heart (subconscious mind).
- Circumcise your heart by regulating what you hear.
- Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
- Faith will feed the spiritual heart, as it circumcises the heart and spirit of man.
Romans 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
Romans 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
Circumcision of the heart is spiritual cleansing! It purges the guilt of our conscience from sins, enabling us to worship God and offer up to Him the sacrifices of praise in Spirit and in Truth remembering sin no more.
The heart is the home for the life of man and ONLY God can circumcise his heart. Out of the heart flows your “issues” of life. Everything you do flows from the heart!
St Matthew 12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
Your destiny is in your words.
St Matthew 15: 17-20
- 17 Do not ye understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?
- 18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
- 19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blashpemies:
- 20 These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.
- Behavior of Perversity
- Conversations that corrupt your lips, Colossians 4:6
- Common problems; Anger; Meanness
- Crisis Disabilities
- Trying to cope with grief, loss, self-esteem
- Mental illnesses
- Evil thoughts; wicked imaginations
- Lying tongues
- Hands that shed innocent blood
- Feet swift in running to mischief; bite biting; sowing discord
Issues mean to give out or deliver in a public or official manner; to come forth or flow out; to come as a result or consequence.
Psalms 51:6, 10-11
- 6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.
- 10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
- 11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
The heart is the “innermost part” of the Will.
Innermost means in most; farthest within; the innermost part, thing, or place.
The subconscious mind is to store and receive data, to ensure that we respond exactly the way we are programmed in our issues.
The subconscious mind makes everything we say and do “fit a pattern consistent with our self-concept” our master program
Self-concept is an idea of the self-constructed from the beliefs we hold about self, along with the responses of others.
Only the Word of God can cultivate and uproot the issues of the heart. It is the Word of God that circumcises the heart of man.
- 9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
- 10 I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.
Converting the Soul is a tough job! Winning a soul is tough. Winning a body is not a problem. Winning your spirit is easy. Winning souls makes one wise.
Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.
The original purpose of God was to rule the seen world from the unseen world through the spirit of man living in a body in the earth.
The soul is endowed with power and faculties that gave the spirit man a rank above beings, but a little lower than the angels.
- 4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? And the son of man, that thou visitest him?
- 5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
- 6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:
The same skill and wisdom used by the serpent in the Garden to beguile Eve is the same skill and wisdom needful to win souls from their evil ways to live according to God’s Will.
So the battle is for your Soul, with hopes that your heart is never circumcised by the Word of God.
St Matthew 10:16 Behold I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
God has the power with sovereignty and divine vengeance to cause us to live a life in earth free from the bondage of our sins.
Ezekiel 20:33 As I live, saith the Lord God, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you.
Apostle Tracey Robinson All Rights Reserved