Apostle Tracey Robinson, 2022 All Rights Reserved
In this New Year we should be celebrating the death of the old man and his nature to celebrate the resurrecting power of the new creature in you as a spirit being.
Let us celebrate our flesh awareness; flesh crucifying; and its dying daily. A death of dying from sin!
St John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in Spirit and in Truth.
“In Spirit” means to
- Walk in who you are, your authentic self!
- In thoughts and intentions, though not physical.
- Walk in, by, and after a sense of knowing that you are with the Lord God.
Ephesians 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.
We are Man!
- MAN is a spirit being encased in a body;
- Living in the earth to give God permission to enter into earth through his body to interfere with earths decisions and choices;
- And to bring Order in according to the Kingdom Heaven’s standards.
- “Order” in the Hebrew means “Garden”
Acts 17:24-28 Amplified 24 The God Who produced and formed the world and all things in it, being Lord of Heaven and earth, does not dwell in handmade shrines. 25 Neither is He served by human hands, as though He lacked anything, for it is He Himself Who gives life and breath and all things to all [people]. 26 And He made from one [common origin, one source, one blood] all nations of men to settle on the face of the earth, having definitely determined [their] allotted periods of time and the fixed boundaries of their habitation (their settlements, lands, and abodes), 27 So that they should seek God, in the hope that they might feel after Him and find Him, although He is not far from each one of us. 28 For in Him we live and move and have our being; as even some of you [own] poets have said, For we are also His offspring.
- Offspring means a person’s child or children.
- The Greek definition for the word “feel” here is used metaphorically, “of seeking after God”
St John 14:16-17 16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever. 17Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
- The Spirit of Truth is masculine!
- “Truth” equipped by the Holy Spirit reflects the Fruit of the Spirit, exemplified in his ability to expose sin while also relieving a person of its weight by way of the gospel.
St John 15:26-27 26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: 27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.
The Spirit of Truth will do two things here:
- He will cause you to testify of Jesus the Christ
- Testify means to give evidence as a witness or your proof of evidence that Jesus is in you.
- You will bear witness of your evidence that you have been with Him
St John 16:13-14 13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 14 He shall glorify me; for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
- We can only walk in truth in, by, and after the Spirit of Truth.
- He will give us the whole truth that comes from the Holy Spirit.
- He will not speak of His own authority, but will only speak what He hears from the Spirit, as He declares the things to come, that is things to come in the future.
- It is the Spirit of Truth that we use to prophesy through and it is He that will speak the knowledge of the Spirit of the things to come.
- Whether in wisdom, knowledge, or in prophecy He will only honor and glorify the Spirit of Christ Jesus.
- He will only receive, perceive, and draw from the Spirit of Christ Jesus and that, which is of Him, then declare it, disclose it, and transmit it to us to speak as the Spirit gives utterance to speak.
How many times a day do you make a decision from the flesh, its knowledge, and 5-senses? How many times have you gotten real deep by saying, “well, I feel like this or that?” “I feel my help coming”. “I feel the presence of the Lord”.
- The flesh will never make choices or decisions to accept the Will of God and His Word.
- The flesh will never agree with the Word or God’s Will.
- The flesh is and will always be contrary to the Will of God except you mortify it to crucify it along with all its practices, habits, pleasures, appetites, lust, and desires.
- Your flesh is only concerned about the things that are carnal and of the flesh.
Romans 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
- The flesh is carnal and is the death of you.
- On a daily basis, how often do you use the saying, “I feel, as it pertains to the Gospel in you?”
- Do a track yourself on how many times daily you use the phrase, “I feel, especially when in fellowship in the Gospel?”
- Evaluate the phrase and how you used it. Tell yourself what the word says in Romans to see who is really causing you to feel what you said, then chose.
- Feelings of the gut are still from the use of bodily senses.
- Wisdom has no feelings!
- Faith has no feelings! Discernment is not a feeling!
- So what are we basing our Will of decisions from?
- Well News Alert! However many times you do use your flesh to make your decisions you’re in the flesh. Its realm! You’re using your “old carnal nature” to make decisions for whatever is going on with you for the Will of God to be done. YOUR’RE IN THE FLESH!!
- The flesh realm is a place that God does not respond to or in, so who is telling you God said?
- The flesh realm is the devil’s kingdom.
- The flesh realm is where Satan dominates.
- The flesh is the kingdom that Satan established by deceiving the serpent and convincing him to allow him to use his body for evil purposes, and God permitted. Satan is a fallen angel and is a spirit that was once named Lucifer.
- In the earth realm every demonic spirit needs a body to operate in to fulfill their blasphemous, prideful, ambitious acts against God.
You know the world celebrates everything according to the flesh, its habits, its appetites, and sensuous desires.
Why do you think you stay in trouble so much with God? God is a Spirit and to worship Him you must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. Anything else done outside of “in spirit and in truth” is a lie and is from the fleshly nature of man, the world systems that are operated by the devil and all his fallen sanctuaries.
When you comment or suggest from your flesh you must clearly point out that this is not the Spirit of God but this is “me” talking.
Ezekiel 28:18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.
At the end of our Wills choices the Spirit of Truth will show you who you are really serving, along with the consequences of your choices.
Proverbs 6:27 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?
God hates pride! It is the same spirit of Lucifer, now Satan that is in the earth in the spirit of man and his doings.
Pride is a feeling or deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one’s own achievements, the achievements of those with whom one is closely associated, or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired. Confidence and self-respect as expressed by members of a group, typically one that has been socially marginalized, on the basis of their shared identity, culture, and experience.
Pride is a shared thing among cultures. Pride is used to identify a person, their worth, and possessions.
Proverbs 16:18 Pride goeth before destruction and an haughty spirit before a fall.
Satan’s destruction is what destroyed him. God used his own pride to kill him. Lucifer’s own fire consumed him like lightning. St Luke 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
Beheld past and past participle of Behold meaning to gaze upon; to observe; perceive through sight.
God allows your thoughts about yourself in pride destroy you. “Destruction of a proud mind is by the same proud mind”.
From this Satan has been humbled to the Will of God and has no power or authority over the spirit of man, but we give it to him. This was Satan’s destruction!
Romans 12:1-2 1 I beseech you therefore, brethren by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. 2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect will of God.
The Holy Ghost you say you have only comes to dwell in Spirit and in Truth.
The spirit of the flesh and its fruit only has one dwelling and that is Hell. The spirit of the flesh experiences Hell in the earth, through its fruit and its works.
The fruit of the flesh is found written in Galatians 5:19-21. There are 17 works or fruit of the flesh.
The fruit of the Spirit can only operate in the Spirit of man. There are 9 works of the fruit of the Spirit found in Galatians 5:22-23. And there is no law that can come against them or over throw them. The fruit of the Spirit can conqueror the fruit of the flesh, if you choose to let it!
This is a good place to know that there is no proof to the saying that “the majority rules”, because even in the majority all it takes is one or two committed believers, sold out, and surrendered to do the Will of God that will override this saying.
Deuteronomy 32:30 How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the Lord had shut them up?
Revelation to this scripture. Do the math and calculate the increase of that scripture. See the majority in the multiplication of those numbers change in what one can do. For example 1=1,000; 2=10,000; 3=11,000; 4=20,000; and so on. If the number is odd you add the 1,000 to the even 10,000 and watch it multiply.
If we dedicate ourselves to commit to the Ways of God, this would be the released to come against Satan’s principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness, and spiritual wickedness in high places in the earth to give God the power and authority to dominate the dominion that He once gave to the spirit man.
God multiplies in all that He is in. He does not stay single! This is why praising God is so dangerous to the kingdom of darkness in this world.
Praise with God in it is like lightning coming from Heaven into the earth realm destroying everything that is ungodly and that is attacking you.
Praise in you is like you carrying the Ark of the Covenant in you. In all actuality you really are because stored in you is the Holy of Holies Hebrews 9.
Your vessel in spirit and in truth holds the contents of the Ark of the Covenant, all in the Spirit of God that dwells inside you.
In Spirit and in Truth the Word of God is released to take vengeance for you. In Spirit and in Truth makes you the fortress, the battle axe for God to fight in and through the powers and principalities that have come against you.
The flesh is where Satan operates in the powers, principalities, rulers of darkness; and spiritual wickedness in high places.
When walking in Spirit and in Truth ONLY it will employ to deploy God’s Team to rescue His own in the earth realm. Deploy means to spread out in line of battle, as troops.
There is a lot going on around us, as well as above us and underneath us. God is always up to something while protecting us from dangers seen and unseen.
We are celebrating the daily mortifying and crucifying our flesh. We celebrate it to say that Galatians 5:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
Romans 1:16-17 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. 17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
In our old nature we are completely selfish. We are born selfish and raised up selfishly. As adults we grow up to continue to live self-centered and immature. As new creatures there is no room for selfishness, because it’s not about you, but all about Christ Jesus in you.