Apostle Tracey Robinson, 2022 All Rights Reserved
- In Salvation change is a must and is a requirement to learn the Spirit of God’s way as you unlearn your way.
- In Salvation you must unlearn your way to learn and accept God’s way.
- Your past intent is to serve the devil and his agenda as he keep you from the change that Salvation has come to do in your soul and spirit.
- Salvation is spiritual, even though it has been made to appear to be applied naturally to the outward man, but in all actuality it must be applied and accepted by the spiritual man in you.
- Your spirituality as a spirt being is what Salvation was originally designed to claim inwardly and nothing else.
- Salvation defined here as a spiritual deliverance from sin and penalty, realized in a future state; redemption; it is the means of God deliverance for man from himself, danger, evil, or ruins created by man.
- To realize your sin in a future state is to have heard the Word of God which now gives you a choice to choose right or wrong; good or evil.
- In all our beginnings we don’t know that we are in a state of sin until we hear the Word of God.
- It was through the Word of God that I had come to the realization that I was in sin and I hated God. Before that I was morally good, doing unto others as I would have them to do unto me, and I did not wrong anyone to take advantage of them.
- God sending His only begotten Son Jesus to save the lost and to preserve them from their impending evil.
- Though He sent Him in the “likeness” of this same “dirt suit” that we all are familiar with, He came in sin but without sin and condemned sin in the flesh, that is this “dirt suit”. Romans 8:3
- Likeness defined here as to function like.
- Salvation comes to bring back to you a spiritual life and lifestyle that will redeem (that will rescue) you from the sin and penalties of your past and nature accepted from the outward man (old man).
- The world, your flesh, and the devil never counted on you accepting God’s Salvation and to seek Him in a way of spirituality in order to come know and obtain knowledge of Him.
2 Corinthians 5:15-17
15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.
16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.
17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
- Past defined means gone by in time and no longer existing; over and done with; no more; done; formerly; previously.
- Our past is a repetition of all the events that have occurred and done before a given point in time.
- If saved that given point in time is up to the day of your visitation or your spiritual attraction.
- The past is contrasted with and defined by the present and the future.
- Contrast is defined as the state of being strikingly different in something else.
- Your past consist of your life and lifestyle of the things and ways you done in times past while in sin that was committed in times previous of the atoning sacrifice of Christ Jesus confessed.
- When we confess Christ from the heard word of God we choose to give up our cycles of life once lived in a sinful state.
- The danger of your past is its pressure of conformity to keep you blinded and not knowing and accepting the truth of the Gospel to be made free.
- The enemy lives in the pressure of conformity to keep you living and operating in your past and its failures.
- Conformity defined here means to be in compliance with the practices, habits, and appetites of your Will without Christ; compliance with the standards, rules, and laws of this world, the flesh, and the devil.
- Conformity to your Will without Christ demands you to surrender your convictions, your values, your beliefs, your principles, your morality and your distinctions.
- Conformity to your Will without Christ to continue to live in your past cancels out your uniqueness.
- Conformity to the dangers of your past will cause you to forget what you believe is right and in righteousness.
- The enemy of your soul wants you to live in your past so that you will give up your own importance and cancel what makes you different and great in the Lord God.
- Learning how to hear is the first thing that will change you and cause you to publicly declare your wrong or evil ways of your past.
- Learning how to hear will activate your faith in Christ.
- Faith is the “activating agent “for the Lord to be able to move in the hearts and lives of the believers.
- Faith is the substance that God functions in.
- Faith takes place simultaneously and instantly as you hear.
- So then faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God, Romans 10:17
- Hearing is not a complex ordeal but it can be tricky if you continue to think and talk in your thoughts while listening to another. This is really how the enemy of your soul tricks many believers when hearing the Word of God!
- Once your ability to hear is captivated by the thoughts and attitude of your body and its senses you cannot hear, making it easy for the enemy to blind you also.
- Knowing how to hear is a necessity in prayer, meditation, and in the operating and functioning in the gifts and to become a gift.
- The world, the flesh and the devil cannot hear truth.
- Hearing is our ability to perceive sound, apprehend it, and understand what is being conveyed.
- Perceive defined here is to become aware or conscious of (something); come to realize or understand.
- In order to hear you must be able to “shut down your thoughts” to hear what is being said to you so that you can properly perceive and comprehend what has been said.
- If you don’t shut down your thoughts as a person is talking to you your thoughts will collide, that is come into conflict or opposition with what is being communicated or relayed to you. How do I stop thinking? By just stop thinking.
- The attitude of your body’s behavior will tell on you if you are hearing what’s being relayed to you when face to face.
- When on the phone, texting, or emailing your attitude can be picked up spiritually through the words you respond with. This is true spiritual discernment!
- Your body’s behavior will reflect and even tell on you through your acts or conduct if you are thinking while being talked to.
- Attitude defined here as the position of the body, as suggesting some thought, feeling, or action; your point of view; frame of mind; a position of the body proper to or implying an action or mental state about something or someone, typically reflected in a person’s behavior.
- Your body will tell on you as well as give the devil his opportunity of entrance.
- Your body is what the devil uses to get his information of what’s going on inside of you, from your attitude.
- Hearing and understanding work together with each other. This is a major reason why many don’t pursue what God has given in their hearts because they lack the ability to convey what they don’t understand or even understand.
- We learn early in life to be deceptive because we don’t want others to know that we lack in understanding in this area of spirituality.
Your past is the thief
- Who steals from you? An enemy, friend, or someone that is just jealous of you. This is your past who has stolen from you?
- Your past disguised as a friend, associate, or an acquaintance is still robbing you today and many of you won’t allow the Word to apprehend that thief in you.
- So instead we continue to do as Adam did play the blame card, “that wife you gave me”.
St John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
- Our past before accepting Christ Jesus is a thief that consistently robs our Soul and Spirit from making the “choice” of living a new life, being reborn again, that which can only lead us back to our Father which art in Heaven.
- Once saved your past becomes your struggle and the reason why you are not spiritually growing and won’t grow.
- Once saved your past will rise up with a calling in righteousness with all those that influence you too.
- When you hear the truth and accept it your past will dig in the archives of your life to bring or pull something negative or positive, but sinful to relate to the truth you’ve accepted to cause you to reason with your new choice in life.
- Your past is/was your comfort zone of familiarity and it will not willingly give you up for the truth or your freedom from it. This is how determined the enemy of your past is!
- Your past is based upon choices and decisions made from your 5-sense knowledge of good and evil: see, smell, taste, touch, and the KILLER itself your sense of
- Your flesh houses your past and all its memories.
- Your flesh is the devil’s domain, his kingdom in the earth and he is the prince of it and over it.
- Your flesh is no good to the Spirit of God.
- This is why the Spirit of God will never “take” anything from you, you must be willing to give it up, surrender it to Him.
- False shepherds, unfaithful shepherds, deceivers of the faith, deceitful workers, false teachers, apostles, prophets, and denials of the Christ already gone out and are as wolves in sheep clothing transformed as ministers of righteousness.
2 Corinthians 11:13-15
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
- Satan himself has fashioned himself into the faith to deceive many through their love for their past and the things of it.
- We must know the author of the Word of God so that we will know how to spiritually discern through wisdom the labor and fruit of each other.
Jude verse 4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Gained entrance into a side door, a door other than the door Jesus said you must come through.
- You are a thief, a robber, and a destroyer if you came into this Salvation any other way.
- Their mission is to pervert (alter from its original course or state to distort and corrupt what was originally intended) the Gospel of our Lord God into “doing what feels good”.
- This is why many look for feel good and good time messages that have a watered down or sugar coated truth to their itchy ears.
2 Timothy 4: 3-4 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
- These are the times that we are living in right now today!
- Your past without Jesus will rob you then kill you spiritually!
- A hireling is a person who ONLY works for pay; a servant for hire especially for mercenary motives.
- We see a lot of merchants and mercenaries trying to get into the Kingdom of God by capitalizing off of what they say God has said to them.
- Mercenary defined as (of a person or their behavior) primarily concerned with making money at the expense of ethics (moral principles that govern a person’s behavior or the conducting of an activity).
- We have so many prophets prophesying at this point today, but I listen to some of them and they are all saying different, and when you put what they are all saying together there is no comparison to the Will of God, just their motives.
Christ is the door to access God
St John 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him; and I will raise him up at the last day.
- This is your spiritual attraction and your day of visitation from the Spirit of the Lord God.
- Your day of visitation from the Lord is the Word of God being made flesh (St John 1:14) dwelling in your midst.
- The Lords visitation can be in many different forms or ways: a non-human being may appear; the Holy Spirit can speak to you in a dream; the Holy Spirit will speak through a person, a Pastor, the Word of God, etc.; the Holy Spirit will use the voice of a person that you are most familiar with that speaks truth and faith to you; and even at the time of death.
- Has the Lord visited you?
St John 10:1-5
1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.
- Many are following voices mainly for prophecy or to be a part of what appears to be God but a myth.
- This door represents your heart.
- The way you hear and submit and commit your heart to it will reveal your hearts intents, motives, and your reason for entering Salvation.
- The way you hear and submit to commit to your hearts intent, motives, and works will reveal if you have a hidden agenda, purpose, or goal.
- Trying to climb up into the sheepfold other than coming through the prescribed way of God makes you a thief and a robber.
- Making your confession unto God and publicly acknowledging your confession before man, but have a hidden goal makes you a thief and a robber in the sight of God.
- Only the sheep will come in at the door that have been spiritually attracted and led by the Spirit of the Word of God.
- Goats are a different story! Goats may very well serve as a thief and a robber for what God has provided for His sheep.
- Sheep are grazers; goats are browsers.
- Sheep and goats are generally separated because sheep have different need than goats.
- Sheep will never try to escape except they are threatened by a predator but not the Word; goats like to climb and jump fences and explore the unknown. Running from one House of Prayer to another looking for a tradition and religious feeling.
- Sheep are sheepish! They have a very strong flocking instinct and become agitated when separated from their posse. This is fellowship and assembling themselves together!
- Goats are naturally curious and independent they tend to get into more trouble than sheep. Wow! Let the wheat and the tares grow together, God will separate them.
- Goats are more independent, intelligent, and tolerant of interaction; sheep like to graze on grass, while goats prefer to graze on anything they can, including leaves, twigs, and anything edible they can reach.
- So it is safe to say that you are what you eat spiritually! Your spiritual growth is based upon what you eat; when you eat; and where you eat it from. And it will show up in your growth process.
- If you are still eating the same and doing the same with what you are eating then you are not spiritually growing.
- In verse 5 sheep know the spiritual voice of Christ because they have spiritual hearing and they will flee from another because they don’t recognize the voice.
St John 10:7-9
7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
- Are you a sheep or a goat?
- A key means that you have access and authority in the Kingdom of God
- Keys of the Kingdom are spiritual!
St Matthew 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
- Of defined here is used as a function word to express the relationship between a part and a whole. This is relationship between you and the Kingdom.
- Of defines our part in relations, access, and authority to the Kingdom of Heaven.
- Keys of the Kingdom of God are given to the Church, the Body of Christ only, NOT to the world, NOT to flesh and blood.
- The keys are not given to them, but are given to the Church to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven.
- Keys lock and unlock the spiritual things through the spiritual knowledge withheld and how to use the keys.
- Keys represent authority, ownership, control, authorization, power, and freedom.
- Keys are principles by which the Kingdom of God operates, laws, systems, functions that initiate action, keys cannot be substituted or copied by emotions, feelings, wishful thinking or manipulation.
- Feelings don’t work in the Kingdom, neither do they come into play.
What are some keys of the Kingdom?
- Faith and Hope
- Repentance (also a principle)
- Forgiveness unlocks Heaven; un-forgiveness will lock up Heaven from you.
St Matthew 6:14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
- Forgiveness does not cancel memories, but it takes the sting out of them.
- Binding and Loosing (These are like the master key)
- Power with no evidence signifies that this key is not working for you.
- The Kingdom has power over every circumstance of the world and you must be able to show that in your life and lifestyle also.
- Holy Boldness, Hebrews 4:16
- Studying the Word
- Obtaining the Spirit of Wisdom, Knowledge, & Understanding of the King and His Kingdom
- Ministry of Reconciliation
- Accessing His Presence
- Being a Giver
2 Corinthians 9:7-8
7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.
8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work.
- This giving of yourself, your substance in and through your time, gifts, talents, and money is important in the Kingdom and as a Kingdom citizen.
- You are of the BODY for the BODY of Christ
- Be a peacemaker
St Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God
- Suffering & Sacrificing
- Fruit of the Spirit is a key.
- The Fruit of the Spirit represents access, authority, control, power, authorization, and freedom because it mortifies the flesh as it humbles the believer.
- Do you agree that the fruit of the Spirit can be a key?
- Gifts and calling are not keys of the Kingdom, but are for the operating and functioning of Heaven to come and operate an function in the earth.
- Prophecy is a gift and is not a key of the Kingdom
- Not knowing how or when to lock or unlock something is to not know how or when to use the keys of the Kingdom.
- So if I have a key but don’t know how or when to use it Heaven will not accommodate me.
- The Holy Spirit will teach you how to use the keys of the Kingdom once you get them.
- If you are going to live as a spirit being in this Kingdom you’ve got to make sure you always have a “right spirit”.
- There is a danger of living in your past, its consequences, and its penalties in your present issues, circumstances, and in a situation without Christ is DEATH.
- Many believers age and die in the outer courts of the Kingdom because they allow their past to stay as their present and keep operating from there.
20 For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.
21 What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? For the end of those things is death.
22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.
23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
- Jesus the Christ has conqueror over death.
- Revelation 1:18 I am He that liveth, and was dead: and, behold, I am alive forevermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
- This world is violating “time-tested” values that were established by the Creator which puts the world in great trouble with the Spirit of God.
- Lying, cheating, deceit, manipulation, etc. are not keys of the Kingdom. They are worldly keys we are born in and within our flesh.
- When you struggle as a believer with change as you learn you have a “converting error”, not a transforming error, but a conversion error.
- You must be converted, that is change your belief first so that you will change in form, character, and the way you function which will begin your transformation into a new creature.
- Has God allowed you to slip in as a thief to use you to help others grab a hold of this Salvation?
- As a thief, you keep the same composure, meaning you stay calm and in control of self-i.e., by keeping the same comfort, habits, practices, lust, appetites, and desires.
- This is why I must love strong and teach hard so I don’t become a castaway in fear of proclaiming the Gospel to others that I myself should become unfit, not able to stand the test, be unapproved and rejected by the Spirit of God as a counterfeit.
1 Corinthians 9:27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should become a castaway.
- Your past is your thief!
- That old nature is against God and man and will use and abuse you to get what it feels like it wants to stop you from getting what you need from the Spirit of God.