Apostle Tracey Robinson, 2022 All Rights Reserved
- The spirit man must have knowledge of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit with His wisdom to apply what you know and understand about Him.
- We spend so much time in our fleshly nature wanting to be blessed, blessed, blessed but fail to realize who the blessor really is.
- We spend so much time and effort trying to get God the Father to do what His Word says for us and toward us that we fail to put forth time and effort in making sure that we are aligned with the same Word that we are trying to get God to move by.
- We want the Spirit of God to compromise His Word to make sure that we can get what we want in temporal measures and very little spiritual growth.
- God commands His children to grow in Spirit and in Truth.
- God reminds us of His word in every aspect of our life on a daily basis and through His Son Jesus He has given us the perfect model Son for us to imitate and follow.
- The Word teaches us to not fear the one that can kill your body, but not able to kill your soul; but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. St Matthew 10:28.
- The Word of God does not come to your hearing to make you fear but to strengthen you in your choice to become a disciple and servant to it.
- So once you’ve heard the Word of God obey it, do it, and let it become you so that you won’t be able to be “tossed to and fro” by every wind of doctrine and or prophecy and fear.
Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.
- Prophecy has become the god of many believers!
- The Word of God is your prophecy! It is the best modeled teacher to model and follow after.
- The best demonstrator of the modeled teacher is you from what you’ve heard and obeyed.
- The beauty of the Word of God is that it is God and it knows if you’ve heard it and or will obey it. The Word of God is God!
- When we assemble together in the House of Prayer we should not be coming just for prophesy, but coming to be stirred up in being put you in remembrance of what God in His Word has done and told you to do according to the measure of faith you possess in your heart toward your circumstances, situations, and issues in Him.
- Knowing that shortly we all are going to have to put off this tabernacle (that is this body), even as our Lord Jesus the Christ did so and put on our glorified bodies.
- We all must become an eyewitness of His majesty (His royal beauty and power) in us before we leave this earth.
- God’s word is sure! In His Word we have a more sure word of prophecy when we pay close attention to it and take heed to it as to a light shining in a dark place until the day comes and the Bright and Morning Star comes into being in your hearts.
- Scripture is prophecy, but no prophecy of scripture is of any personal or private or special interpretation
2 Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the Will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost
2 Thessalonians 2:7-13 KJV Amplified
7 For the mystery of lawlessness (that hidden principle of rebellion against constituted authority) is already at work in the world, (but it is) restrained only until he who restrains is taken out of the way.
8 And then the lawless one (the anti-Christ) will be revealed and the Lord Jesus will slay him with the breath of His mouth and bring him to an end by His appearing at His coming.
9 The coming (of the lawless one, the anti-Christ) is through the activity and working of Satan and will be attended by great power and with all sorts of (pretended) miracles and signs and delusive marvels – (all of them) lying wonders –
10 And the unlimited seduction to evil and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing (going to perdition) because they did not welcome the Truth but refused to love it that they might be saved.
11 Therefore God sends upon them a misleading influence, a working of error and a strong delusion to make them believe what is false.
- The devil is not running around here doing what he wants to do. God permits him to do what he does.
12 In order that all may be judged and condemned who did not believe in (who refused to adhere to, trust in, and rely on) the Truth, but (instead) took pleasure in unrighteousness.
13 But we, brethren beloved by the Lord, ought and are obligated (as those who are in debt) to give thanks always to God for you, because God chose you from the beginning as His first fruits (first converts) for salvation through the sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit and (your) belief in (adherence to, trust in, and reliance on) the Truth.
- Now since you don’t want to believe in the truth this is for you unbelievers, lukewarm, backsliders, transgressors, and hirelings.
- When God turns a person over to his own lust and desires you cannot pray them out? When God turns a person over to a reprobate mine you cannot pray them out because it was God Himself that turned them over to their own pleasures in unrighteousness.
- So STOP praying and just pray the Will of God be done because it will be whether you pray it or not.
- It is the world, the flesh, and the devil that tries in you to undo what God has done.
2 Corinthians 4:3-5
3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
- Evaluate yourself to see if you are lost and or going through a motion with a familiar spirit.
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
- Once blinded from the truth with a strong delusion, this person will have to go to God themselves.
5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord: and ourselves your servants for Jesus’ sake.
- Not only is suffering and sacrifices required a must to obtain the namesake of the Christ but your heart must be enlightened to give to you the light of knowledge.
- These things are happening to your family members, friends, and besties because they are painting one picture with you, with a form of godliness, but God sees and knows their heart and He turns them over to Satan, by giving Satan permission to do what pleases them in their unbelief the most.
- Therefore God sends upon them a misleading influence with a strong influence (delusion) to make them believe in what is false as being truth.
- They are now self-righteous and sold out in their unbelief known to them as truth!