“Indoctrinated” In The knowledge of Good and Evil
Apostle Tracey Robinson. 2021 All Rights Reserved
- The walk of the born-again new creature in you does not have the same nature of your old sinful man.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in (enclosed and surrounded by) Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
- We are talking about the new man in you that has come alive, quickened by the heard Word of God with a new walk, a new talk, and a new attitude.
- We are referring to that new creature in you called “soul” that has heard the Word of God, his Creator and now is awakened and alive.
- We are talking about your soul and its ability to be transformed back into the image of God, after their likeness, possessing dominion, and crying Abba, Abba.
- The nature of soul coming alive in you to live according to the righteousness of God does not possess the same nature of your old sinful state, and even the rudiments of that sinful state is being cleansed from soul’s conscience so he can now live and possess the lifestyle of Kingdom in the earth.
- The nature of the new creature in you is your soul’s original inherent features of his Creator, with the characteristics of God’s image, after their likeness, His essence, His identity that states that we are His.
- Biologically speaking, man is the genus classification and the species of man are the genders male and female.
- So it is safe to say that when the Bible refers to the genus-species “man” that includes the genders unless stated otherwise.
- Species is a kind or sort of classification of organisms with similar characteristics of its Creator.
- Indoctrinate means to teach a person or groups to accept a set of beliefs uncritically, which is without questioning them.
- I believe it is safe to say that when Adam and Eve rebelled against God by disobeying His commands we all inherited and born in the knowledge of good and evil.
- The indoctrination of the knowledge of good and evil has caused man to choose to depart from the ways, order, and presence of the Spirit God.
- This indoctrination has caused man to leave His first love.
- This indoctrination has caused man to build evil and witty systems in this world that give to some and take from others; that respect some and disrespect others; that will lie, cheat, and steal from some to give to others to make them think that they are lord over mankind and not God Himself.
- This indoctrination in the knowledge of good and evil has caused man to denounce God, as well as having a Lord and Savior.
- This indoctrination in the knowledge of good and evil has scammed and cheated races of people because of their skin color and their fear of their color and their knowledge of success possessed.
- Each generation grew and grew in the knowledge of man teaching man a way of life without the influence of the Spirit God, His Creator.
- Now the results of that today in our generation is a world that is run by ungodly men and women professing themselves to be wise, wiser than our Creator operating in a knowledge of good and evil and leaving out the most important factor of all: the influence of the Spirit of God to teach us, guide, lead, and instruct us in the way that we should go in this world where mankind has chosen to live a lifestyle without the King and His Kingdom.
- This indoctrination in the knowledge of good and evil has caused mankind hate and uphold their hatred with reasons of ungodliness.
- This indoctrination in the knowledge of good and evil has caused mankind to think of him more highly than he ought, being full of pride, arrogant, high-minded, and haughty toward one another.
- This indoctrination in the knowledge of good and evil has caused mankind to believe that God the Creator of all Heaven, earth, and underneath the earth has favored them and given them dominion over man.
- This indoctrination in the knowledge of good and evil has caused mankind to “traditionalize” and become “religious” in his belief toward God, with a form of “godliness” that is bound to deceive the heart and mind of those that are looking on or following it.
- This indoctrination in the knowledge of good and evil gave lead way to the spirit of the serpent (which was the devil) in the Garden (order) of Eden (God’s Presence) to seduce and deceive the woman with a “hiss” to her “feelings of temptation” and then she in turn would deceive her husband through her seducing of him.
1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree o the garden?
Note: God said in Genesis 2:16 “of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:”
2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
Note: They both are quoting what God said wrongly.
3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
Note: God said in Genesis 2:17 But the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. This is a spiritual death!
4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
Note: Hear the temptation arousing Eve’s feelings to eat of the tree that she did not even recognize which tree it was.
5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
Note: God did say in Genesis 3:22 “behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil:”
- As you can hear this indoctrination in the system of the knowledge of good and evil began in the beginning.
- The spirit of deception was perceived by the woman through the spirit of seduction, whereas the serpent attracted her into believing the knowledge that the serpent was giving was greater than what God had already said.
- The serpent’s knowledge enlightens Eve’s knowledge and understanding of what she thought God had said!
- The serpent’s indoctrination gave her a spiritual knowledge and insight of what was truth in Genesis 3:5. And in fact their eyes did open and they knew they were naked!
- The indoctrination in the systems of this world has caused a spiritual death to take place in all mankind.
- The presence of God not only had left us, but left the spirit of man spiritually dead to the spiritual things and presence of God.
- The indoctrination of the systems of this world are all ungodly and function and operation in the Will of man without the influence of the Spirit of God.
- The influence of the Spirit of God denounces the Will of man and his operations in the earth He created as a place called Eden for His presence in the beginning.
- God’s influence over man left the moment he sinned against God and disobeyed His command.
- God’s influence was His glory that overshadowed and covered man.
- God’s influence is His image after their likeness that was only good.
- God’s influence no longer had the capacity to have an effect on the character, development, and behavior of man.
- God’s love and influence had to drive man out of the Garden of Eden, which were His order and His presence.
- God’s love and influence had a plan for the redemption of man and it was His Son Jesus.
- God’s love and influence has to be resurrected in our soul and spirit again in order to be unlearned from the knowledge of good and evil and its dependencies.
- To be unlearned is to be debriefed from the knowledge of good and evil.
- Allowing the Word of God to debrief you from the knowledge of good and evil is a process!
- A process that will have to crucify the Will of your flesh, its lusts, habits, practices, and desires so that your soul and spirit can surrender all and submit to the Will of God as your Source in the knowledge of good.
- The dependency in and after the systems of this world in the knowledge of good and evil will keep you from serving the Lord God in Spirit and in Truth.
- It is your choice! Choose wisely!
- Satan is recognized by Jesus as the “prince of this world” not a King. St John 14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.
2 Corinthians 4:3-4
3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.