Apostle Tracey Robinson
St Matthew 6:33-34
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you.
34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
- The Church is you, not the local building that you assemble in.
- The Church is the Body of Christ and the Church must be established in you if you are born again. You must be willing and obedient to allow the Word of God to perfect you, establish you, strengthen you, and to settle you and this requires suffering of the old nature to birth the new nature. (1 Peter 5:10)
- Being born again is our “passport” to enter into a new country and to be governed by a new government.
- Being born again is a part of the MEANS to an END.
- Means here means an action or system by which a required result is to be brought forth. In other words, this is a part of the process to get you to the end result of a purpose (which is the reason for something is done or created).
- Jesus only mentioned being born again one time and that was to Nicodemus in St John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. (Verily means in truth; certainly; sincerely and truly).
- The Church is the MEANS and the Kingdom is the ENDS.
- The Kingdom was first, not the Church. St Matthew 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
- The Kingdom of God is to have influence from the Kingdom of Heaven in earth by the Holy Spirit through the agency of mankind, the Church.
- It was the fall of man that caused the departure of the Holy Spirit to leave from the spirit of man, therefore man lost the Kingdoms influence over the earth, along with dominion.
- Genesis 6:3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
- The Kingdom of Heaven and the Kingdom of God are different dimensions of kingdoms.
- The Kingdom of Heaven is the domain of Heaven where the King, which is God Himself, rules there and He reigns. And nobody is going where God lives and reigns!
- In His domain He exercises power and authority over the territories that are under the influence and authority of His Will.
- The Kingdom of Heaven is where God has “direct influence, control, and ruler ship”.
- Whenever we see the Kingdom of Heaven mentioned by Jesus or Paul it is referring to the “place where God is ruler and King over that territory”.
- Heaven refers to a place.
- Back to the scripture! The Kingdom of God wants to inhabit your territory by way of the Holy Spirit to use your body as His Transporter and Temple to dwell in the earth and declare His influence wherever your footsteps tread.
- This is God’s overall claim right here!
God’s claim is first!
What is God’s claim?
- God’s claim is His goal!
- God’s goal is His purpose! His original plan for creating man and his existence in earth.
- His purpose is to influence and rule through the Church through His Son Jesus, and to restore back to man his Heavenly citizenship through the Holy Spirit and to establish His Kingdom on earth in their presence in this time. In other words, the time that we are in!
- God’s claim is that the Kingdom of God in us will represent His Kingdom in the earth, and He will dominate every kingdom that has made itself a kingdom in the earth.
- God’s purpose is to be God through His agency, the Church to call men back to their original source.
- The Kingdom’s claim is to be in earth to influence the world by the Holy Spirit through the spirit man. This is why Jesus came to restore and take back the dominion originally given to man with the influence of the Kingdom of God in total control.
- In order to do this we must become His Sons to preach and teach the Kingdom just as His Son Jesus did.
- St Matthew 4:23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the Kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.
- When we preach Kingdom, the Kingdom comes in earth so as it is in Heaven and heal all manner of sicknesses and diseases.
- Jesus always preached and taught Kingdom and signs and wonders of the Kingdom always followed the message.
What is the Kingdom of God?
- The Kingdom of God is any domain where the ruler ship influence and authority of God is in effect.
- The Kingdom of God means that God’s Kingdom is dominating an area.
- This is what a miracle really is! It is when the Kingdom of God dominates the environment, the area.
- Everyone gets healed then because of the presence of the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.
Does the earth have the influence and authority of God in effect?
- The Holy Spirit is God’s connection between Heaven and earth. You do the math and answer that question.
- But without the Holy Spirit in His influence and authority we have no connection here between Heaven and earth.
What is the influence and authority in the earth?
- The world, the flesh, and the devil are the influence and authority in the earth realm through ungodly men and women.
- With the influence and authority of the Holy Spirit in you we then have a duty to the weak and to bear one another’s burdens. This is not for flesh and blood, but for all that is influenced by the Spirit of God that works in you.
- Galatians 6:1 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.
- This is a responsibility of the Church!
What is His righteousness?
- Righteousness means the quality of being morally right or justifiable.
- Being in right standing with God.
- His righteousness is His way of doing and being right, simply put!
What is the Church?
- St Matthew 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
- The Church is built upon the statement made by Peter, not upon Peter but upon the statement he made in St Matthew 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
- Jesus the Christ established the Church upon the faith and declared and decreed that the gates of hell (hades) shall not prevail against it.
- Death and the grave cannot destroy the Church.
- Death and the grave cannot kill the citizens of the Kingdom of God. This is why we must die in Christ so that we will live again!
- The Church is not in trouble; she has not lost her way; she is not confused; and the enemy has not crept in and changed her focus and way from God’s purpose.
- As a matter of fact the Church is growing! Persecution scatters the Word causing the Kingdom of God to take His dominion in earth.
- The Church is the representation of the Kingdom in earth with its influence and authority being governed by the Kingdom of Heaven where God is in total ruler ship.
- The word Jesus used for Church was “Ekklesia” from the Hebrew word meaning “called out ones”
- St Matthew 22:14 For many are called, but few are chosen.
- There are a whole lot of people in these local assembly’s, but God has called out only a few.
- The group that is called out is called Ekklesia. If you are individually or corporately a representative, organization, organism, or an agency of the Church then you are a called out one.
- The Church is a chosen, appointed, and called out people.
- The Church is a living organism of mankind.
- The Church is the legal agency of God in earth. God enables the authority and the Church as an agency that serves to others, like an insurance agency that sells insurance.
- Only the Church serves assurance!
- The Church is the agency for the government of God through which the Holy Spirit works through the spirit man to service the world for God.
- So when the world wants to do business with God they don’t go directly to God, but they go to His agency.
- Please not this: If the Church leaves the earth, then earth has lost Heavens influence, not denominations, not tradition & religion, but the Church.
Care is forbidden here!
- Pleasure when we take charge of our environment, in charge of our future, in charge of our destiny. These things please God!
- God is pleased when we are not under our circumstances.