Truth is your by-pass
The fullness of total commitment
Apostle Tracey Robinson, All Rights Reserved 2021
Wednesday, December 1, 2021
St John 8:28-32
28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am He, and that I do nothing of myself; but as My Father hath taught Me, I speak these things.
29 And He that sent Me is with Me: the Father hath not left Me alone; for I do always those thigs that please Him.
30 As He spake these words, many believed on Him.
31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on Him, If ye continue in My word, then are ye My disciples indeed;
32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
- Truth is a fact or belief that is accepted as true; the quality or state of being true; that which is true or in accordance with fact or reality.
- The quality or state of being true is being in accordance with fact or reality; to question the verity of a statement of truth, as a principle, belief, idea, or statement.
- Verity is a true principle or belief, especially one of fundamental importance; truth
- By-pass is a secondary channel, pipe, or connection to allow a flow when the main one is closed or blocked; avoid or circumvent (an obstacle or problem); avoid; escape; circumvent; elude.
- Salvation is a gift from God to mankind which makes it our by-pass to that which we have heard, learned, know, and do in life.
- Salvation is a gift from God to “unlearn” you from what you thought you knew to what you need to know in spirit and in truth.
4 The Lord God hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.
5 The Lord God hath opened mine ear, and I was not rebellious, neither turned away back.
- When the truth was heard I did not run away from it, turn back to my old way, and rebelled against that which was true about me.
- I was not ashamed of what the truth had said and made known in discovery about me.
- Deliverance brings in testimonies; our testimonies exalt the Lord and His Will over and in my life with no regrets or shame.
- Then will I be able to teach, preach, praise, worship, pray, talk, walk, and demonstrate the Word of God in Spirit and in Truth when the Wisdom of the Word has been applied to what I know and understanding.
Romans 1:16-17 16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. 17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
- We must believe with a personal trust with a confidence of surrendered and a firm reliance to and in God (the Godhead Himself).
- Truth is your by-pass when understood.
- The Jews, the Pharisees, the Sadducees and many others did not understand Jesus Christ.
St Matthew 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
- Someone ask the question, what was the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees?
- Like in tradition and religion we have ascribed to ourselves that we are the god over our lives and we are seated on the thrones of our lives.
- Like in tradition and religion we have ascribed to ourselves a “self-perceived and self-style” of righteousness by way of the Word of God, intended for observers to praise us for what we say we are doing for God from an outward appearance and not from our heart to get their approval and not God’s.
- Jesus gave them and gives to us many examples of our own self-perceived righteousness through the Word of God.
- For example, let’s read some of St Matthew 23 about Jesus’ denunciation of the scribes and Pharisees good doctrine but with evil examples of life.
- They failed to understand spiritually due to their religious belief and traditional practices in religion through their flesh, but Christ had come to make them free.
- Scribes and the Pharisees righteous belief were in the Law of Moses the Commandments.
- Christ Jesus came and fulfilled the Law and Commandments of God with and through the Law of Love.
Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.
- Righteous means to be upright and in right standing with God in accordance to His Divine and moral law; free from sin, its guilt, penalties, and shame.
- Christ Jesus promises freedom to all believers.
- Discipleship comes from continuing in the Word of God.
- In all of this we must know and learn that to be righteous is not an outward appearance only to be seen and perceived by others but it must be a transforming process that takes place from within the heart, soul, and spirit.
- This transforming process will be seen by the most important ones first and meet the approval of God, then you accept what God has done for you for others to observe.
- If there is truth on the battle ground there is no fight, battle, nor struggles because the battle is already won.
- Truth will pave the way to all newness and shut down every door to the old way.
- When every ear has heard the Word of God there will be no more repetition repeat the Word of God in truth.
- Tradition and religion without the Spirit and Truth of the Will of God is a like a
- Charade is an absurd pretense intended to create a pleasant or respectable appearance; a game in which players guess a word or phrase from pantomimed
- Pantomime is a dramatic entertainment, originating in Roman mime, in which performers express meaning through gestures accompanied by music.
- Tradition and religion without the Spirit of Truth in the Will of God is like a
- Masquerade is a false show or pretense; pretending to be someone that you are not.
- The Word of God calls it a “form of godliness that denies the power thereof” that true and raw power of the Spirit of God that will change the very being of a human being.
- We see a lot of this today in the House of Prayer where it has become a racket now where dancers pretend to be performing in a Heavenly expression trying to produce and stimulate through gestures of dance accompanied by words in a song or music called Gospel songs.
- This is man’s imagination of what God’s heart says and will allow.
- Truth is the answer, action, and response to the world, the flesh, and the devils agenda in the believers.
- The imagination of man is wicked continually according to the Word of God in Genesis 6:5 and the spirit of God is not with him in these performances of the mind’s imagination.
- So regardless of what is going on in the world truth must be told.
Wednesday, December 8, 2021
- The value of truth is to be able to see, know, act, and do according to your true morals that will express a general truth or principle.
- Truth is a value that must be instilled in you as a child and in your children to tell the truth and not to use “alternatives facts” to truth.
- When we speak of value we are not referring to monetary worth as in money; or considering something or someone as being beneficial and important to you; but we are speaking of your personal principles, standards of behavior, and or your judgment of what is most important to you in life.
- Truth will teach us to have integrity, a quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.
- The characteristics of truth: truth, unlike an opinion is not open to reasonable debate; truth will encounter great opposition (resistance or dissent, expressed in action or argument); truth is appropriate everywhere (like the American Express card don’t leave home without it); truth does not require verification even through a reliable source; truth is repetitious and is best communicated through repetition.
- Truth involves the quality of faithfulness, fidelity, loyalty, sincerity, veracity along with that of agreement with facts or reality.
- Fidelity is faithfulness to a person, cause, or belief, demonstrated by continuing loyalty and support
2 Corinthians 13:8 For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth.
- Truth will always find his way back to the fore front to be told!
- You can lie until you die, but truth will always rise
St John 14:17 Even the Spirit of Truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth Him not, neither knoweth Him: but ye know Him for He dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
- Truth is masculine! The truth comes with the Comforter.
- The world, the flesh, and the devil cannot perceive, receive, see, or know truth.
- Truth is invincible!
- Invincible means too powerful to be defeated or overcome; indestructible; invulnerable; unconquerable; unbeatable.
St Matthew 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
- This scripture spoken by Jesus in Spirit, by faith, and in Truth
- The Church is invincible!
- Her values are truthfulness and being faithful to operate and function as a spiritual agency according to the Kingdom of Heavens rule in earth.
- The truth of our test, trial, tribulations, sufferings, sacrifices, loss, gains, etc. will produce and bring forth the truth of God’s purpose in you in the earth.
Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
- Truth will make you a demonstrator of the Word of God in the earth.
- A demonstrator is a soul that will show how the plan of Salvation should work in compliance to the Will of God and His pleasures.
- A demonstrator is one that will teach, preach, and minister in demonstration God’s pleasure through soul and spirit.
- Jesus Christ is the perfect model! Follow Him the perfect man!
- Tradition and religion is a “show and tell” method of belief prescribed by man and his righteousness.
- Don’t get caught up there by watching, and believing, and coveting it!
- Don’t get caught up there and become like a crab in a bucket!
- Our lives must line up with Christ and His Word(s)!
- When we teach, preach, praise, worship, and pray it should all be spoken and done from the spiritual view of the Lord, and not from a feeling and seeing what we want to be, known, and do.
- So whatever you’ve been called to do or say it should be done from a spiritual perspective or view in teaching God’s heart and desire, not from an opinion, judgment, or anything that is not conclusive to God’s heart. And to be ready to be a demonstrator in your life of what you’ve been called to do!
- Here is truth! If you are never able to experience the Gospel that saved you and you cannot tell your story of how Salvation brought you through and out cleaned you up and delivered you through the Word of God then you have never experience the truth of the Word of God.
- You will never really be able to expound (tell it in detail; explain its meaning in you) on the Gospel and in the Gospel, if the Gospel has not delivered you yet.
- This is the real reason why many always tell the stories of what Jesus did; what Paul said and done; and what David did good or bad, because we were and are ashamed of our truth in what the Word told us about ourselves, what the Word revealed and uncovered about ourselves in order to save us.
- Truth will always reveal what you’re hiding!
- A lot of us really don’t like God’s order and way because God believes in telling it or revealing it!
- The message of God that is in us is our part of truth that has been revealed to us, supported by the Word of God TO BE TOLD, using your message of deliverance as stated in the Word.
- This is how you teach, preach, and minister in the Spirit of the Word that has been fulfilled in you.
- FULFILLED IN YOUR DELIVERANCE AND OBEDIENCE.
- Fulfill means to bring to completion or reality; achieve or realize (something desired, promised, or predicted)
- But if Salvation that delivering part that you have experienced did not/has not delivered you to the point of telling it through the Word, then you need to evaluate yourself to see if in fact you are delivered; see if you have really been spiritually drawn by God into His plan.
- Paul said he was not ashamed of this Gospel of Christ, in other words “I’m not ashamed to tell my story”. “I’m not ashamed of what I’ve gone through and people looking at me like a “gazing stock” that means being gazed at by many with curiosity or contempt because of what God permitted to happen in my life in order for His Word to be perfected in me, that now gives me knowledge of Him in Spirit and in Truth.
- Outside of not having the Spirit of God in our lives to guide, lead, and instruct us in His Way many have entered into Salvation with the doors of their past not closed but try to live a life free of your past suppressed and never get delivered.
- When we suppress the life of our past and have not been delivered we become ashamed and rebel against God and His Word exposing our denial to us.
- We hope that the Word of God will never reveal who we really are to ourselves as well as to others.
- We want to remain incognito, a way that will conceal our true identity.
- Our character, mannerism, behavior, and conduct, with the animation of the body will exemplify the fact that we have not and are not accepting the Spirit of the Word, therefore making it hard to accept the Holy Spirit and the Spirit of Truth.
- We are so worried and concerned about taking on the signs and the mark of the beast, the Anti-Christ that we have been blinded by our own deceit in disobedience, doubt, unbelief, and rebelling against the Word of God in Christ which are the signs that will provoke you to take the mark.
- We are looking for signs and wonders to describe it and to look on it in awe, but it is your own personal unbelief that will allure you into the sin of taking the mark of the beast. Its already happening all around us!
- Evaluate yourself to see if you are really in the faith!
- Those of you that are walking in tradition and religion are already walking in the signs of the Anti-Christ, ushering you right into it from our being deaf, blind, and with a heart that is waxed cold toward the truth to cater to the Will of your flesh, its lust, habits, desires, and practices.
- Once you become “fixed” and “comfortable” will make it easy for you to choose the mark because of your lifestyle.
- Anti means opposed to; against Christ.
- We will have to come to the conclusion of the whole matter: either you are saved and in right standing with God or you’re not.
- The exposure of why you entered into Salvation is upon each and every one of us and it is clearly seen by those that have Wisdom and Spiritual discernment.
- You cannot have Spiritual discernment without Wisdom! They work together as a TEAM of God.
- Every evil motive and intent of man is being revealed as to what is their purpose and hope in this great Salvation that God Himself has designed for all mankind. (Genesis 6:5)
- Salvation has been concocted (meaning created or devised) by man in his belief without the Spirit of God and some of you are accepting it because it makes us comfortable, irresponsible or unaccountable to God, self, and others.
- It has become a performance with the word of man’s mouth proclaiming that this is the way to God and He will accept you as you are because He loves you.
- We must learn to teach, preach, minister, pray, praise and worship in and through the Word in Spirit and in Truth as it has been applied and accepted in our lives.
- The Word of God will change anything it affects!
- In order to get it like the Word of God says we must learn and accept that we are spirit beings, encased in a body, possessing a soul; accept the fact that we must be the spirit beings that we are to communicate, love, rejoice, and enjoy in the benefits of our Spiritual God the Father.
- Learn to embrace and accept whole heartedly the fact that we have been called by the Spirit of God to do His Will according to His Will in earth so as it is in Heaven.
- Memorizing the Word of God in your intellect will not/does not make you spiritual!
- You must accept and embrace the spirit being that you are then allow the Word of God to lead, guide, and instruct you in earth His Way.
- You will not be able to act out this plan from the flesh as it was with the law you must accept Christ Jesus, our Model, our Avenger that has called us into Himself to no longer have to do or provide for ourselves.
- Knowledge is information; Understanding is the comprehension of that information; but it will take Wisdom to apply what the Spirit of God is saying to you in this day.
- Wisdom comes only from God!
James 1:5-7 5 says if any man lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. 7 For let not that man think that he shall receive anything of the Lord.
- God’s Way is the Way! God is not changing, altering, or compromising His Word for you and me.
- Every time we open up our mouths to expound on and in the Word of God, regardless of a vision or your part in it, we must always start out spiritually so that the hearers and doers will hear spiritually and know spiritually that this is for their soul and spirit not their flesh.
- So if you teach on fear, you must make it spiritual and not fleshly, carnal; if you teach or preach on marriage, being single, etc. it must be taught in Spirit and in Truth according to the Word for it to become spiritual; if you teach or minister on mental health, deliverance, gifts of the Spirit, etc. it must be done spiritually to bring in a greater difference from what we claim or attest to already have known from a natural or carnal view or experience.
- This is how the world, the flesh, and the devil know that the Word of God is alive in you and is active in the earth to do the Will of God and His pleasures.
- The Spirit of God and His Word incorporated in you must be your testimony of praise and worship;
- The Spirit of God and His Word incorporated in you must create and must be the message that has been crafted in you for you to demonstrate to a certain people;
- Everyone is not called to the same certain people!
- The Spirit of God and His Word incorporated in you must be the governing source of your life and your life experiences, with the Word being the embodiment of the message in you to be demonstrated, as the Word becomes personified in you to the hearers and doers of the Word in Spirit and in Truth, as they hear and see the Word come alive through you.
- We must learn to stop feeling the Word and let the Spirit of the Word connect to the spirit and soul causing the body to become animated and subjected to the Spirit of God.
- The soul and spirit will give a response to the Word of the God because the Word is Spirit and you are a spirit.