Apostle Tracey Robinson, All Rights Reserved
Isaiah 43:26 God says to put Him in remembrance of your merits, that is the quality of you being good or worthy of His Will, Word, and Deed; let us plead and argue together. Set your case before Me that you may be justified, proved right.
- Write down what the Lord has said you.
- Don’t trust your Will, your age, or your mind to perceive, store, and deposit what God has said to you in your heart.
- The Word of God is not like the word of man.
- What God says must go into your heart?
- Writing down what the Lord God says will bring it back to your remembrance then deposit it into your heart, as you remind and discuss it with God the Father.
- Hearing will also deposit what the Lord God has said in His Word(s) providing you perceive them in Spirit and in Truth and your heart is trusting God .
- Remembering what you’ve heard, write down, and study will put it into your heart causing you to walk in its statutes and ordinances.
- Trying to remember to memorize will put the Word of God into your intellect and it will never deposit into your heart, because the Word is Spirit to be deposited in the soul and spirit of man.
- The Word of God is spiritual and is placed into your spiritual heart in your soul.
- Remember means have in or be able to bring to one’s mind an awareness of
- Awareness is knowledge or perception of a situation or fact; the state of being conscious of something.
- This is why believers, Saints, Sons of God, all need the Holy Spirit.
- The Holy Spirit job is to counsel, help, intercede, advocate, strengthen and standby.
- The Holy Spirit is sent in sent to you in the Name of Jesus to be in His place, to represent Him, and act on Jesus’ behalf.
- The Holy Spirit will teach us all things and will cause us to recall and bring back to us everything He has told us. St John 14:26
- The Holy Ghost will call to mind to remember the way of the Lord as He instructs you.
Psalm 77:11 KJV Amplified I will earnestly recall the deeds of the Lord; yes, I will earnestly remember the wonders you performed for our fathers of old.
- Remembering what God has said to you in His Word written or verbally is to be “mindful of”.
- Being mindful mean to pay close attention to, being especially conscious of His Word to become aware of the fact that Salvation is individual and personal.
- Being mindful means that you are aware of Salvations intent to “change your whole being” back to who and what the Spirit of God created.
- Remember to be mindful of the fact that you are a spirit being encased in a body, and that you must become spirit in order to communicate with the Spirit of God.
- Most of us as believers are more mindful, fully aware of our thoughts, feelings both physically and mentally then we are about the Will of God toward our life in the earth.
- We are too careful not to forget our flesh and its lust, desires, habits, and practices. This is being mindful!
St Mark 8:18 speaks of the dullness of the disciples in being spiritually blind and deaf toward Jesus miraculously feeding the 5,000. He said, having eyes, see ye not? And having ears, hear ye not? And do ye not remember?
- In other words the disciples are with Jesus now for a while, listening to the teachings, and as soon as He performs a miracle they lack understanding.
- Faith carries with him understanding!
- Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God, Romans 10:17.
- In other words faith comes in the Word and he identifies the agent performing the action to the hearer.
- Paul was not reminding Timothy that Christ was raised from the dead, but what was needful for him was to remember to keep in mind the One who rose, the Source and Supplier of all his requirements.
2 Timothy 2:7-8 7 Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things. 8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:
- Christ Jesus is the ONLY One that can and will bring the Word of God back to your remembrance of what the Spirit of God has said to you.
- Christ warned the disciples of their sufferings, well the same applies to us as well.
St John 16:4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.
- When your circumstances, situations, and issues of your life arise up against you don’t be ignorant of the Spirit of God and His Word to you.
- As a new creature you must receive your heart transplant by the Spirit of God.
- He will give us one (The body of Christ has one heart, the same heart)
- He will put a new spirit in you. (Holy Ghost)
- He will take away the stony heart and give you a new heart of flesh.
- His new heart comes with His statutes, ordinances, and we will/can do them.
- He will then be our God and we His people.
- We really walk according to the heart and what’s in it.
- Evaluate your heart and its contents!
- So as a man thinketh in his heart so is he.
- You really are what is in your heart!
- Your character is revealed from out of your heart through your mouth.