Apostle Tracey Robinson – All Rights Reserved, 2022
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the teaching of the revelation of Christ with reference to the interpretation of the facts as indicated by the context in scripture.
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ is revelation revealed, encountered, and experienced by all born again believers that will partake in the redemptive plan of Salvations through their born again experience and acceptance of being transformed into a new creature to become a son of God through the completed (finished) work of Jesus Christ.
- Revelation defined here as the revealing of Divine Truth; something that is revealed by God to the spirit of mankind; an enlightening or astonishing disclosure of God revealing His Divine Truth to all mankind; the Divine or supernatural disclosure to human beings their relations to God in their human existence.
- The Gospel in the New Testament denotes the good tidings of the Kingdom of God and of Salvation through Christ, to be received by faith, on the basis of His (Jesus) expiatory death, His birth, His burial, His resurrection, and His ascension.
- Sin was the reason Jesus had to come to make atonement for mankind to include the fact that God loved us so that He desired reconciliation of man back to Him.
- Jesus’ death destroyed sin so to restore the covenant relationship back between God and man.
- It was the flesh of man that became the enmity between God and man making it impossible for man to stay in the presence of God, to maintain his image of God after their likeness, and to keep his dominion.
What are some facts of the Gospel of Jesus Christ?
- Fact defined here as a thing to be known or proved to be true.
- We live in a day where the Word of God is rejected as being the inspired Word and infallible Word of God.
- Many don’t believe they can rely on it as their only source of Divine authority.
- The Word of God is of no private interpretation. The Word of God is its own interpretation. It interprets itself. 2 Peter 1:20-21
- Man chooses to be his own god when he decides for himself what is right or wrong, but is unable to see that it is the result of spiritual deception. 2 Timothy 3:1-5
- As a believer you must have the conviction of the Word and that it is the Word of God.
- The Word of God is our fact when being born again as a new creature in Christ.
- It is the foundation of and for our life, Psalm119:11
- The Bible is the only word that tells us that we are wrong and tells us how with examples how to get it right with God.
- It is an essential necessity for your spiritual growth.
- Are you a fact of the Gospel of Jesus Christ?
Expressions of the Gospel of Jesus Christ that makes known the true gospel in your soul’s processing that will make known your declaration in word, deed, action, and thought valid:
- To believe in it by faith and become a partaker of Christ Jesus’ way for the Gospel’s sake
- With regard to its testimony in you, we serve it to be a witness of it, Acts 20:24
- Has the Gospel been testified in your soul?
- The ability to preach it as a herald, an official messenger bringing the good news, St Matthew 4:23; to preach, Galatians 2:2
- To speak it; to serve it in order to further it, Philippians 2:22; 1 Thessalonians 2:2
- To labor within it, Philippians 4:3; to minister, Romans 15:16; to preach fully, Romans 15:19; to hearken to, to obey it, Romans 10:16; 2 Thessalonians 1:8
- To suffer and sacrifice the hardship that comes with it, 2 Timothy 1:8
- It testifies thoroughly in you that you are a child of God, Romans 8:16; it leads as sons, Romans 8:14
Witnessing the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- To be a witness for Christ you must become like Christ
Acts 5:32 And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.
Preaching and Teaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ
2 Timothy 4:3 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
- We must be able to preach, teach, and minister to the soul of man, not the flesh or through the flesh.
- Preaching, teaching, and ministering the Gospel of Jesus Christ is spiritual and stems from the spirit of man based upon his deliverance from the bondage of the world, its flesh, and the devil.
- Preaching, teaching, and ministering the Gospel (is) are not a “feeling”, but (is) are an “emotion” that stems from the soul.
- Stem defined here means originate in or be caused by.
St Matthew 9:35 And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.
Acts 28:31 Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.
- Concern defined here as relate to or be about.
- Healing from all sickness and disease follows the preaching and teaching of the Gospel.
- Deliverance is ministered through the preaching and teaching of the Gospel
- Your haters didn’t concern Christ then or now in you. They hated Jesus so they must hate you, but it’s not a message of the Gospel or the Kingdom.
- These things does not go on in the Kingdom!
St John 15:25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated Me without a cause.
1 Peter 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;
St Mark 16:15-16 And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
- In order to do these things as a leader or lay person must have temperance.
- Temperance is moderation in action, thought, or feelings; restraint; habitual moderation in the indulgence of any appetite or passion of your flesh; moderation in or abstinence from the use of intoxicants, that is any substance that is known to have or does have intoxicating effects.
- Why? Know you not that your bodies are the members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid. 1 Corinthians 6:15
- Why? 19 What? Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
- The Spirit of Temperance will mortify your flesh!
1 Corinthians 9:27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.
KJV Amplified says But (like a boxer) I buffet my body (handle it roughly, discipline it by hardships) and subdue it, for fear that after proclaiming to others the Gospel and things pertaining to it, I myself should become unfit (not stand the test, be unapproved and rejected as a counterfeit).
What is the teaching and preaching of the Gospel of the Kingdom?
St Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
- Without the complete preparation of the Spirit of God’s plan of Salvation transformed in you the Kingdom is off limits to you as a spirit being.
- It is the Spirit of God that prepares you to become a citizen to His Kingdom.
- You must have the Spirit of the King to be a citizen of His Kingdom.
Ministering the Gospel of Jesus Christ
St Luke 4:18-19 18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because He hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; He hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
- The preaching of the Gospel of Christ and of the Kingdom of God does not cover just the bible stories that we tell and retell over and over again to the flock of God, but must entail your encounter and experiences of how the Word of God has affected your life and lifestyle to impact in earth; it does not just cover the flesh, its habits, practices, desires, and appetites but reveals to you how its preference is to overshadow and deceive believers when preaching and teaching the Gospel of Christ Jesus and the Kingdom of God; it does not just cover healing and deliverance from the ways and activities of the flesh, the world, and the devil, but it teaches how to be more than a conqueror over your Will, your circumstances, and depend upon the Spirit of God as your only Source.
Here is the revelation of this in comparison to Jesus Christ’s birth, burial, resurrection, and ascension in the new creature in you by taking on Christ as your Soul’s model to become a son of God.
- Model defined here as a particular design or version of a product.
- Our product model is Jesus only! We must fashion our soul after God’s designed product which is Jesus Christ.
- God impregnated Mary, a virgin in order to incarnate Himself to be born of a woman as a man. St John 1:14
- In order for mankind to know and understand the love of God for him God had to become just what He had created in man, so the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us.
- In the plan of Salvation the Spirit of God through His Son Jesus done the exact same thing in us as He did with Mary by consummating our virgin spirit with Himself, so that He can live in us as His Holy Spirit; dwell in us to possess and control our being, the Will, the mind, and the emotions of our soul in earth.
- For that which is conceived in Mary is of the Holy Ghost. St Matthew 1:20.
- What is your reply to the Spirit of God when He comes to overshadow you? Mary’s response in St Luke1:38 was Mary said, behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word.
- Mary submitted to the Will of God with a victorious faith. How do you/we respond when the Spirit of God comes to offer His Will in you when you hear the Word?
- God possesses the spirit of man with His Spirit and Christ Jesus transforms your soul after His likeness to being Christ like as a son.
- Jesus has already come in the likeness of sinful flesh to do what the Law could not do because it was weak through the flesh. He came as the Son of God in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh, that the righteousness of the Law might be fulfilled in us who choose to walk now after the Spirit and not after our flesh. Romans 8:3-4
- There are still too many born again believers walking after their flesh in some form or fashion with the excuse of “I’m trying” or with their own form of belief that they are in Christ.
- The flesh and walking after its lust, habits, desires, appetites, and practices is of the world and the devil.
- When trying to walk after the Spirit with and in worldly tendencies as a born again believer you are then operating as a carnal minded believer along with experiencing death. The carnal mind is death.
- When we walk after the Spirit in the Spirit as a new creature being transformed in Christ to be like Christ is spiritually minded and experiencing life and peace.
- Being born again converts the soul to the change that is getting ready to take place within the new convert or believer. In other words the conversion places the new convert in the womb of the birth canal of the Spirit of God to be born again through Christ.
- Conversion prepares us for the change in form, character, and in function. It will turn you from the old nature and its way of doing things to the transforming process of the new creature in you with a new nature.
- This is why no man can come to the Father except he is spiritually drawn by the Father through His Son Jesus. St Joh 6:44
- Transformation is a thorough, dramatic change in form and appearance outward, with a metamorphic transaction induced by the Spirit of God taking place in the inwardness of your heart: a new creature, a new you by the renewing of your mind, Romans 12:2 says and be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, Will of God.
- Ezekiel 36:26-27 says a new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. (Ezekiel 11:19-20).
- The Lord will perform a spiritual surgical procedure on you to remove our old nature and it’s Will which is located in the heart. The same sleep He put Adam in to make Eve is the same process He does to remove the old nature’s stony heart out of our flesh.
- We must take on the likeness of Christ in order to mortify your flesh (that is to subdue it by self-denial, discipline, and cause it to feel ashamed, humiliated, and embarrassed) to crucify it by putting it to death and nail it to your cross. This is still part of the transformation process!
- St Luke 9:23 And He said to them all, If any man will come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me.
- All flesh, your flesh must die so God can reign, rule, and take back dominion in the earth through you accepting, submitting, and committing to His perfect plan of Salvation.
- This acceptance will unlearn you and kill the works of the knowledge of good and evil inherited through the flesh, its lusts, habits, practices, appetites, and desires.
- We all are born in sin, shapen in iniquity, and in sin did our mothers conceive us. Psalm 51:5.
- Hearing is like the salutation heard by Mary with her response to accept and conceive the Will of God.
- When we hear the Word of God, soul is awakened and in that awakening soul becomes converted and aware of his need for a Savior; transformation begins; your faith is activated; and if you accept, perceive, and conceive this knowledge of good and truth soul will transmit it to your spirit making you an eligible candidate for the dwelling of the Spirit of God to consummate your spirit to possess your spirit and to control your soul. Now you become spirit, soul, and body.
- All these things must take place before the operating and functioning in the gifts and callings; before the teachings and schoolings according to the letter of men; before sending men and women forth without the power and authority of the Lord God; before all your blessings of wealth, along with all other materialistic, temporal things given by or made accessible by the Spirit of God.
- St Matthew 6:33 clearly states but seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
- Proverbs 10:22 clearly states that the blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and He addeth no sorrow with it.
- Deuteronomy 8:18 But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God: for it is He that giveth thee power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.
- Allowing the transforming process of the Spirit of God and His Word to transform you wholly and daily you now become the Model of Jesus in the earth for the world, the flesh, and the devil to see and know.
- Allowing the transforming process to continue daily you become a walking epistle, a spiritual letter being read and seen by your family, friends, foes, and the devil himself.
- 2 Corinthians 3:2-3 Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men: 3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.
- We are now a letter of recommendation from Christ being delivered to the souls of men and women after the Spirit of God, authorizing Him to write on the tablets of their hearts.
- Doing the work and the Will of the Father in a body that is governed, ruled, and reigned by the Spirit of the Holy Ghost.
- You now have the same power as Christ Jesus; you possess the same power; you have access to the same power that was given to Christ Jesus while He was in the earth because you have given GOD the license and authority to utilize your body as His Temple and Transporter to enter into the earth realm with a body just as He did through Jesus; you have totally surrendered your whole self for His total control in the earth to take back from the enemy of God that which was taken from man through deception and a lie.
- This is the revelation of the Gospel of Christ Jesus in you, operating and functioning according to the Will of the Living God.
- We all individually and personally must come into this knowledge and allow wisdom to apply it to our understanding.
- God’s enemy the devil will always manipulate through the flesh of man and have you to portray and display a form of godliness, where you will be forever learning and never come into the knowledge of the truth, and will keep you denying the real power of God.
- The real power of God can transform you individually; then assemble us all together corporately in the unity of faith to praise and worship Him in the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.
- Now this is the Church operating as God’s agency in the earth!
Wednesday, March 2, 2022