Fulfilling your purpose in earth. Purpose Driven
Apostle Tracey Robinson, 2022 All Rights Reserved
St Luke 16:9-13 The parable of the unjust steward
9 And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.
10 He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.
11 If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?
12 And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man’s, who shall give you that which is your own?
13 No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
St Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
Mammon is defined as wealth regarded as an evil influence or false object of worship and devotion; riches; wealth; worldliness.
- After we have served mammon and given our best years of service to mammon, what do I do now?
- Retirement is to rest from my worldly labors, but what about God’s purpose in you?
- What about His calling and purpose for you? Do you know what it is? If so, have you stifled it long enough now for mammon and its riches?
Proverbs 19:21 KJV Amplified Many plans are in a man’s mind, but it is the Lord’s purpose for him that will stand.
- What do I do now?
- Where do I go from here once I’ve rested all I want, traveled all I desired, fixed up and cleaned up/out some things?
- Now what? You’ve served man and in all the natural things to the fullest and in its capacity, now what? What is my real purpose now?
- For many are called, but few are chosen, St Matthew 22:14
- Now that you have done the Will of man, what about the Will of God?
- To have the intention of doing or accomplishing (something); intend; aim; design;
- The idea or ideal kept before the mind as an end or effort or action; plan;
- The particular thing to be effected or attained; determination;
- The reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists
- What is your purpose?
- Does everyone have a purpose? Yes, none of us were born in this world without a purpose.
- What is your God given purpose in earth as a spirit being encased in a body?
- Have you ever asked God to reveal to you your purpose before you took your inheritance to swindle it and live in it a riotous life and lifestyle?
- Prodigal son are now ready to come home to the Father and fulfill His purpose?
- Will you fulfill your purpose in earth before you expire?
- If you don’t want to die now, what are you living for?
- You talk about escaping the day of the great tribulation, but will you have completed your purpose in the earth?
- Is your purpose or was your purpose more important to God than your plans?
- How do I go about fulfilling my purpose in earth if I don’t know it?
- Do I get a feeling of what others do to determine or decide what I would like to do?
- As a believer, I am saved, being transformed and delivered now what do I do?
- Do I pick and choose from what I feel like I want to do as a believer according to the scriptures written? Or from what l like that others do?
Psalm 57:2 I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me.
KJV Amplified I will cry to God Most High, Who performs on my behalf and rewards me (Who brings to pass His purposes for me and surely completes them)!
- Your inheritance becomes your purpose! That is the call!
- It is the Spirit of the Lord that will put the drive in you, the fervent fire in you that will drive you to His fulfillment in you.
- Fervent defined here as having or displaying a passionate intensity for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the soul of men.
- You’re hot, burning with desire, glowing with fire and on fire for the Spirit of God to walk in Him, by Him, and after Him.
- Being zealous in seeing, praying, and hoping for the lost souls to come to Jesus who is the better part of their lives.
- Purpose comes with passion.
- Purpose is filled with your passion and is the answer to your what, where, when, why, and how.
Reasons that will keep you from fulfilling God’s purpose in you while in earth:
- Choosing to continue to live in sin through disobedience, unbelief, and rebelling against the Word of God as a new creature
- Wandering from God will product little to no fulfillment in life
- No sense of direction so you continue to wander in and through your aimless past and its directions trying to find purpose and be driven by it.
- Since we were all born in sin, shapen in iniquity, and in sin did our mothers conceive us there is not purpose driven in the past of the old nature, that old man? Psalm 51:5.
- Waiting on people to help you; or to agree with you in this move or your next move; etc.
How to go about transforming your way into the Will of God and His purpose for your life’s existence in earth?
- Ways to regain your God given purpose:
- Repent and ask God for forgiveness
- Forgive others and forgive yourself
- Pray and ask God to reveal to you your purpose and the strength to fulfill it
- God will speak to your heart through His Word – get in the Word of God
Psalm 119:105 KJV Amplified Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
Psalm 6:23 KJV Amplified For the commandment is a lamp, and the whole teaching (of the law) is light, and reproofs of discipline are the way of life.
- Get to know your talents, gifts, and strengths
- Determine your passion which will probably help you know God’s call in you
- Trust the Spirit of God and not in your own understanding or the understanding of man without the True Spirit of God.
St John 9:4 KJV Amplified We must work the works of Him Who sent Me and be busy with His business while it is daylight; night is coming on, when no man can work.
- Work while its day, when your night come you won’t be able to work.
- In other words, when you expire it is too late to work now because all your days of earth are no longer light but dark.
- Work whole heartedly at what you do for the Lord, not for the approval of men, knowing that your labor is not in Christ is not in vain. 1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
- Always being superior, operating in a Spirit of Excellency, doing more than enough in the service of the Lord, knowing that your labor in Him is never wasteful or to no purpose.
- Your inheritance is your reward to see the Will of God being done in the earth through you.
Proverbs 13:22 KJV Amplified A good man leaves an inheritance (of moral stability and goodness) to his children’s children, and the wealth of the sinner (finds its way eventually) into the hands of the righteous, for whom is was laid up.
Romans 8:16-17 KJV Amplified
16 The Spirit Himself (thus) testifies together with our own spirit, (assuring us) that we are children of God.
17 And if we are (His) children, then we are (His) heirs also: heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ (sharing His inheritance with Him); only we must share His suffering if we are to share His glory.
- Purpose will give your life its meaning
- Purpose in your life disciplines your behavior and chooses your life for you.
- Trying to accomplish all you can in the world, the flesh, and the devil will not give you the value of your life or the duration of time to enjoy your profound success.
- The value of life is not in the duration and accomplishments, but it is in your donation(s) to and through your purpose driven life and lifestyle.
- The way of the world’s knowledge is to accomplish all you can, grow old, retire, and enjoy yourself because you deserve it, but what about the impact of your purpose for being in existence in this earth, in your generation?
- Young and old don’t give up now and don’t throw in the towel yet until your purpose is known and fulfilled to the glory and for the glory of God in Christ Jesus.
Ecclesiastes 3:1 To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
- God has given us all time to fulfill and mature in everything He created you and me to do.
- If you’re in Heaven its over for that person in earth; it’s eternal and there is no more time;
- If you are under Heaven this means you still have an unfilled purpose that has not been fulfilled in time
Wednesday, February 23, 2022