Your Personal Revelation in Knowing the Name for Yourself
This is your spirituality as a spirit being
Apostle Tracey Robinson, All Rights Reserved 2021
- We are moving forward and quickly into a time now where the educational system of man will have to be exposed and uncovered in order to allow the Spirit of God to take total control over you as a spirit being in a human body.
- Mankind as a whole must be taught above their possibilities of their human collusion.
- Collusion means secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, in order to cheat or deceive others using God’s plan of Salvation to proselyte, pervert, dilute, and destroy the soul of man.
- In other words, mankind as a whole has lived up to the Word of Gods knowledge of man and his human perspectives toward God, His Word, His Son, and His Spirit. It is written in the book!
- Christ Jesus knows all men!
St John 2:24-25 24 But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men, 25 And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man.
- Christ Jesus came on the scene reading and knowing the hearts of men. Why? Because He is omniscience (the state of knowing everything).
- The Holy Ghost (Holy Spirit) in you should be omniscience.
- The word “should” here is used to indicate your obligation, duty, or correctness to what is probable (likely to happen) in and through the Holy Spirit that dwells in you.
- Mankind as a whole must be unlearned to be learned how to teach, preach, and minister beyond the ability of man’s calculations and feelings of and for his life.
- Beyond here is referring to the spiritually unknown in references to life in earth and life after death.
- Where will your soul live after your life experiences in earth is over?
- Will your soul from the life lived in earth take on immortality or will it remain in a mortal state as it is journey to eternal hell?
- Are you qualified to make a decision for your souls destiny?
- Based upon your life choices and life style, where will your soul spend eternity?
- See we want God who has already set the time in motion for our life to continue to have grace toward us when we WILL NOT choose to totally surrender to His Will.
Mortality 2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the Excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
Immortality 2 Corinthians 5:1 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, and house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
- Will you have victory over death based upon what you know right now? Based upon how you believe, right now?
1 Corinthians 15:53-54 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
- Must here indicate something that you should not overlook or miss.
- The spirit being that you must become in the earth having natural experiences should be your proof against human coincidences and above all the possibilities of human comprehension (that is human reasoning).
- Human reasoning is counting up the cost!
- What cost are you willing to pay for true discipleship in Christ Jesus?
- What cost are you willing to pay just to follow Him?
- Counting up the cost is being capable to acquire knowledge by compiling a number of manmade facts, understand them and by way of reasoning (thinking about something in a logical, sensible way) you find them to be true or not true to you in order to draw a conclusion of your desired way to accept Salvation, its prescribed methods and measures in order to allow yourself to spiritually grow in Christ.
- So in reasoning, as distinguished from faith the human part of your intelligence is being exercised upon the truth of the Gospel by a way of experience or by a way of explanations made clear through teaching, preaching, ministering, and testimony of your experiences or others.
St Luke 14:26-30
26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?
29 Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him.
30 Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish.
- These verses of scriptures are talking about believers that are going to fall away from the faith of Christ Jesus; backslide; apostasy (the abandonment or renunciation of your spiritual belief); spiritual failure by entering the race but fail to complete it; etc.
- These verses of scriptures are talking about believers that have or had a form a godliness that denied God total access in all His power to convert and transform their soul back to being in right standing with Him (that is what righteousness is).
- Now your love ones (family) are laughing and ridiculing you because they kept telling you it didn’t take all that Jesus was talking about and now you are back with them, believing as they belief, and going through.
Ecclesiastes 9:11 I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.
- “Time and chance” is our reality.
- The Hebrew word for “time” is the word “eth”, meaning time or season.
- The Hebrew words for “chance happen” are “pega garah”.
- Together we display portray of “right happenings” that are dependent on the Lord’s orchestration.
- When we read “time and chance happeneth” it gives the impression of happenings that randomly occur to man as what the world calls “luck”.
- Luck by definition is success or failure apparently brought by chance rather than through one’s own actions.
- Here in scripture “chance happen” is translated as “prayed happenings” that is combined with time says “being in the right place at the right time doing the right thing as a result of prayer”.
- You’ve heard or remember the song by Dr. John that sung, “I been in the right place, but it must have been the wrong time; I’d have said the right thing, but must have used the wrong line….”
- “Time and chance happen” is when we pray and ask God for His help in our need of His protection over us and our family.
- Revelation is what God Will’s and determines to tell us to allow us to know Him.
- Because we know too much about self, its lust, habits, practices, appetites, and desires we fail to get to know the Spirit of God through His Son Jesus.
- So unless the Spirit of God allows us to understand something all we have is information.
- Information (knowledge) is not truth!
- Revelation is truth!
- Revelation only comes from God!
- Without revelation it is hard for a Prophet to speak the judgment and mercy of God.
17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
- Pray that He may grant you a spirit of insight into mysteries and secrets that in the deep and intimate knowledge of Him.
18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
- Having the eyes of your heart flooded with light so you can know and understand the hope to which He has called you, and how rich is His glorious inheritance in His set apart ones.
19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
- Knowing and understanding the immeasurable and unlimited and surpassing greatness of His power in us and for us demonstrated in the working of His mighty strength.
20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places;
- That mighty power and strength that God exerted in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in heavenly places.
21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
- Far above ALL rule, authority, power, dominion, and every name that is a name and title that can be conferred.
22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
- Putting all things under His feet and appointed Him as the universal and supreme Head of the Church
23 Which is his body, the fullness of him that filleth all in all.
- For in that body lives the full measure of Him Who makes everything complete, and Who fills everything everywhere with Himself.
- If you never get a personal revelation in knowing the name of Jesus from within yourself then you need to evaluate your attraction into Salvation.
- God Himself has to give us revelation about what He knows.
- Revelation is a result of faith, meaning that faith precedes (goes before) revelation.
- Salvation is a strategic move of God for the fall of man.
- It is a key, your key to and for the success of God in you in earth as to whether you will succeed or fail in what He has called you to do for Him in earth.
- The Father creates; the Son redeems; and the Spirit sanctifies!
- In each operation all three are present and active in each work.
- With all the things happening and will be happening on earth you must know your relationship with Jesus; in knowing that you will know right now if and when the choice to choose the mark of the beast what your choice will be because of your personal revelation of the Name of Jesus in you.