The Church and the Kingdom of God
Apostle Tracey Robinson, All Rights Reserved 2021
- Questions are being asked by the world and in response to them, leaders are trying to present and explain a theory or idea that will present a response in detail to the world, the flesh, and the devil about the Church.
- Where is the Church? Where is the Church going? What is happening to the Church? Why isn’t the Church displaying and portraying what Jesus said and done? Where do you see the Church going from here? Why does the Church not have any power and authority in the earth?
- It’s time NOW for the Church which Jesus purchased with His own Blood, please take your position in the earth, as His agency declaring the righteousness of God through the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- It’s time NOW for the Church to rise up, stand, stand, and allow God to stop the enemies of this world from taking total control because we don’t want to offend anyone. Explain verbally.
- Jesus offended all and many because He spoke the truth!
- Offense must come against the Church.
- Offense comes to persecute the Church.
- Offense defined is the action of attacking someone or something; a thing that constitutes a violation of what is judged to be right or natural; a breach of a law or rule; an illegal act.
- The Church was persecuted under Saul of Tarsus through his religious zeal. Saul was the most etiquette Pharisee well trained in his day, with a mind to persecute Gods establishment.
- The Church was persecuted under Saul of Tarsus so that the Gospel in those that believed in Christ would scatter like seeds and God allowed it. Saul was guilty of blood. He gave consent and was responsible for the killing of many believers and God permitted.
- Today we are living in a time where man will try to deceive even the elect of God in compromising the Will and belief in God through that vaccination. Explain verbally.
Acts 8:1, 3-4
1 And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except the Apostles.
3 As for Saul, he made havock of the church, entering into every house, and haling men and women committed them to prison.
- Havoc defined is widespread destruction
4 Therefore they that were scattered abroad went everywhere preaching the word.
- This is what it is going to take NOW today in order for the real Church to stand, and proclaim the Will of God in earth.
- Why did and why will God permit the persecution of the Church?
- Why, because persecution was needful for believers then and is needful for believers that represent the Kingdom of God in being God’s agency in the earth.
- Persecution has positive effects! It scattered the Kingdom representatives to other regions.
- It opened up the mouths of those filled with the truth!
- And this is why (scripture below)
St Matthew 16:18-19
18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
- The strength of Jesus’ claim about the Church is the test and is in the test.
- It must be tested in every generation to come until God says that is enough.
- This is why you got to know that you know that this world hates Christ Jesus!
- What we believe will be tested?
- The Church cannot be destroyed, only religion can be destroyed.
- Religion can be controlled by the government!
- Religion is every belief and worship to a superhuman controlling power, a personal god or gods or someone ascribed as your supreme importance and source.
- Why, because religion fights the Kingdom.
- Saul tried to kill the Church and became converted as a believer in that which he was persecuting others for.
- The Kingdom of God through its agency in earth cannot be contained, controlled, stopped, destroyed, or bought with money. When it is hit it multiplies! So the more you persecute her the more she spreads.
- God’s Kingdom in earth grows through persecution.
- Persecution must bring the Kingdom to a test because you cannot prove who you and whose you are in good times of blessings upon blessings.
- As a citizen of the Kingdom, persecution is the best thing that can happen to you as a citizen.
- The Church in the earth in our time is, must be and will be persecuted by the systems of this world, your flesh, and the devil. As a true believer in Christ there is no escape for you!
- Persecution will cause the Kingdom to become your Soul Source.
- The Kingdom is like mercury, it multiplies!
- Mercury defined is the chemical element of atomic number 80, a heavy silvery-white metal which is liquid at ordinary temperatures.
- Suffering for the namesake of Christ is a testing time!
- Suffering for the namesake of Christ Jesus, to be called a son of God, to be a spiritual heir and joint-heirs as His child.
Romans 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
- Satan does not want you to be entitled to nothing that he lost!
- These times are times of peril!
- These are times of judgment for every believer according to your works in life and lifestyle.
1 Peter 4:17-19
17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?
19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the Will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.
- Not self-afflicted, but according to the Will of God.
- The Kingdom of God has a nature that mankind will never be able to stop.
- Nature meaning inherent features that mankind cannot identify with in his essence, character, or kind but only through the Model Son name Jesus the Christ.
- Taking on the fullness of Jesus the Christ you will never want to stop the Kingdom of God but you will become part of His Kingdom.
St Mark 9:38-40
38 And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us.
39 But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.
40 For he that is not against us is on our part.
- The Kingdom exposes the true nature of religion and creates its first conflict.
- You cannot be in the Kingdom of God and not have conflict; and everything be normal and comfortable. It is impossible because it is a different culture!
- Culture defined the customs, arts, social institutions, and achievements of a particular nation, people, or other social group.
- In other words, the Kingdom has no liars, deceivers, compromisers; the Kingdom has no feelings of the flesh in operation as a spirit being; the Kingdom has no works of the flesh; the Kingdom attitude and behaviors only reflect the exact same as the King.
- We are the Church and we must operate in earth according to Kingdom principles, laws, and statures and let God back them up. This is a spiritual battle and it belongs to God!
- Our headquarters is in Heaven, we as the Church is Heavens local governmental agency in earth known as EKKLESIA, the Church.
- Mankind cannot persecute the Kingdom, but can persecute the agency that represents the Kingdom.
- The Kingdom of God can handle all persecution because the Kingdom of God and the Church will be forever!
- Persecution is good for what is authentic! Genuine, original, real!
- If what Jesus said is true it must be tested.
- Your faith should be authentic in Christ and will be tested.
- No claim should be without test!!
- As we said in Bible Study you as a believer, a witness, a Christian, a leader, or a Son of God is fear your Will? If so, faith is not present and not in charge.
- We must come the fact that we are spirit beings encased in a human body for an earthly purpose having natural experiences.
- Exposed to everything that devil that hates God and you can do!
- In that we must come into the knowledge of knowing the Father from the total acceptance of His Son Jesus in order to be taught what God knows and is willing to give us about Him.
- No matter which way we try to function and operate in Salvation it is God’s plan to reintroduce to mankind to his Creator, God the Father.
- As we come into the knowledge of our Spiritual Father as spirit beings we will become a true demonstrator of the Word of God in Spirit and in Truth.
- As a spirit being we must be ready to go beyond man’s ability and feelings; his calculations of facts and statements; above all his possibilities of their human cooperation and conspiracy to cheat and deceive each other by using God’s plans.
- We must prepare and be ready to stand on and in the Word of God so the Spirit of God can and will fight the next phase of battles on the way designed to try and destroy the Church.
- We must unlearn from the ways of tradition and religion when teaching, preaching, and ministering the Word of God, by becoming the being a spirit being that you are in communication with the spiritual Kingdom of God to reach the spiritual part of mankind.
- Change up from what man knows, recognize, and is familiar with!
- STOP feeling the word through the flesh and let the Spirit of the Word connect to your Spirit and Soul inwardly, in order to cause your body to become subjected, animated, and experience the response of the Spirit of the Word that will surely shock, confuse, and compel man to come to Jesus.
- The Will of your Spirit and Soul will give a spiritual response to the Spirit of the Word of God because it is spirit to spirit.
- The flesh life verses the spirit life, you choose!
St John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
- The Kingdom of God will outlive, outlast and endure every government; every protest and every criticism against it; every attack of man’s evil imagination; every generation; every race, creed, and color; along with all kinds of behavior that is anti-kingdom.
- It cannot destroy the Church!
- It will outlive them all! TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY AND HONOR!