Apostle Tracey L Robinson. 2022 All Rights Reserved
Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou has forgotten the law of thy God. I will also forget thy children.
- In the Garden which means “ORDER” is where Man lost his disposition with God, Heaven, and in the Glory of God.
- The sin of the knowledge of Good and evil caused the Man to lose his inherent qualities of his mind and character.
- The way God created the Soul of the spirit Man was placed and arrange in him to know God, to love God, to be in relationship with God, to obey God, to submit to God, to comply to God’s Way, to behave and carry out all things God’s Way (as it relates to God Himself). Amen.
- When Man disobeyed the Will of God all his inherent qualities of his mind and character became corrupt and Man no longer possessed the knowledge of good and truth, but became like one of them (God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit) to know the knowledge of good and evil. (Genesis 3:22).
- So God had to get rid of Man from Eden, which means the SPOT, PRESENCE, which is God’s Spot, God’s Presence.
- Man had to leave ORDER (Garden) and PRESENCE (Eden) of God before his wicked and evil imagination (Genesis 6:5) became knowledgeable to him, so that he would not take from the Tree of Life.
- We all had to leave God’s Order and His Presence.
- Every generation to come was put out of the Presence of God and His Order because of one Man’s sin.
- It’s in the knowledge! It’s in the Knowledge! It is the knowledge of God that left mankind when Man sinned.
- Before that Man live in Christ, moved in Christ, and had his being in Christ.
- It is the knowledge of God, being in Him, and having dominion in Him that gave Man the power and authority in the Kingdom of God.
- Man’s imagination paints a picture of an actual Garden with fruit and herb trees, with every living thing subject to him. This is Man’s memory of where he was!
- Man’s imagination once lived a life that displayed pure Kingdom living. Even though today Man’s imagination is vague but is still running away with him through and in the knowledge of good and evil portraying the place he once remembered by setting up a “figment of his imagination” of Kingdom in the natural.
- His knowledge took him away from his Creator, His Kingdom, and all access that was once given to him as a Kingdom citizen, with all the benefits of the King.
- The Garden portrayed Kingdom whereas Man did not have to do anything but trust God, obey God, believe in God, work, and maintain that which God had already created for Him.
- To be a new creature in Christ you must go back to God’s Order without your knowledge of good and evil.
- You must be unlearned from your way of independence!
- So the only knowledge of God that Man kept and continued in of God was through his imagination and all that he once had that God gave.
- This is why today all we seek is the Hand of God and not the heart of God and His righteousness.
- So the knowledge of God that Man maintained according to God was evil continually. This is the imagination of his heart God said. (Genesis 6:5).
- God also said that His Spirit shall not always strive with Man for that he also is flesh. (Genesis 6:3).
- So the Holy Spirit is only given to the born again new creature who has allowed the Word of God to strip, clean, and possess his Will, heart, mind, soul, and spirit.
- It is the imagination of Man’s heart in the old nature that hinders the Holy Spirit of God from returning back to Man in his original state.
- God could no longer reign with man.
- “A figment of his imagination” defined here as a thing that someone believes to be real but exists only in their imagination.
- So we learn and practice from one another’s wisdom, folly, common sense, gut feelings, intuitions, etc. all through a form of godliness by acting it out through the knowledge of good and evil from a wicked and evil imagination.
- This is why we are not in one accord in unity, in relationship in Christ because our motives are not God’s intent; and we are not all believing in Christ for the things in Christ.
- We still carry an “evil motive” masked in subtleness that tries to deceive God to access the Tree of Life to try to live any way we choose forever.
- So when God created Man He molded and fashioned in us to be like Him, in His Image (nature, characteristics, essence), after their likeness (to function like).
- We are molded, fashioned, and created to be like the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit with all being reined and governed by the Spirit of God.
- Having a form of godliness that denies the actual power of God is what tradition and religion has done through the figment of Man’s imagination by fictitiously, fabricating the Word of God; its examples; and its doctrines through the feelings of the knowledge of good and evil.
- Instead of perceiving from a new heart given by God in Man’s transitioning state as a new creature in Christ to accept, submit, and comply to God’s Will through Man’s desire that will become the actuality, inevitable, and certainty of God’s intent in and over Man’s life in earth, in and through the knowledge of good and truth.
- The figment of Man’s imagination has become the inconceivable realty of the knowledge of God in Spirit and in Truth.
- Inconceivable defined means is not capable of being imagined or mentality grasped; unbelievable.
- Knowledge develops with faith as a part of your substance in believing in God again and His way.
- Knowledge and its truth will experience the Will of God in you from one encounter to another.
- Your knowledge of God returned becomes your fact, reality, and will take you beyond belief.
- We grow only through the spiritual knowledge of Christ in you.
- You can only praise, worship, adore, admire, love, and devote yourself to only that which you know.
- Without knowledge of God you will perish, faint, and fall in Salvation.
- The knowledge of God in the knowledge of good and truth about Him possesses the keeping power of your soul and spirit.
- Knowledge carries the power and authority over your soul as it continues to mortify the works, deeds, actions, and thoughts of your flesh and its Will.
- It is what you know about Him in your Soul that will cause you to praise Him, worship, glorify, and magnify Him.
- It’s only through the knowledge and without it you are dead in spirit toward Him and His way.
- And none of these things mentioned along with all others you and I will never be able to do without the knowledge of Him in the imagination of your heart.
1 Corinthians 8:1-2 1 Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth. 2 And if any man think that he knoweth anything, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know. 3 But if any man love God, the same is known of him.
Man’s imagined knowledge of God and the things of God puff him up in the natural man, through and in materialistic stuff.
Puffed up means to show one’s pride by the way he behaves and the positioning of his body; self-important.
Knowledge is a spiritual gift. (1 Corinthians 12:8), but not the knowledge attained of man to man without the Spirit of God.
Love edifies and builds up, and encourages one to spiritually grow.
Knowledge without love won’t do anything but present a form of godliness with an evil imagination and conditions.
The knowledge of good and evil has caused Man to set his heart as the heart of a god. (Ezekiel 28:2-3)
Sunday, May 8, 2022