Apostle Tracey L Robinson. 2022 All Rights Reserved
- As we are being transformed into the new creature as a Son of God like the Son of God we must and should be casting the shadow of the modeled Son Jesus.
- This is the MAIN reason the old man and his nature MUST die in order for the new man and his new nature can RISE up and take his rightful place in you in Christ.
- Your light that shines in you is and should be the Light of the Lord God reflecting through His Son in you.
- As born again believers, new creatures being transformed into the model image of Christ Jesus we must cast the shadow of the Son’s Model Jesus from within in order to show a reflection of Him through the outward/natural Man.
- God then sees His image that the spirit Man was created in.
- Cast defined here means cause light or shadow to appear on a surface.
- To cast a shadow means to spoil a good situation with something unpleasant, but we are defining here someone that is being made pleasurable in the sight of our Father God.
- To show a reflection as believers is to show that you have accepted God’s perfect plan of Salvation for your life after thoroughly seeing that you cannot or can no longer live your life without Him and His way.
- The reflection of Christ Jesus in you will be seen before you are heard by many.
- This is what distinguishes the believers from the unbelievers.
- This is what will reflect the difference between the believers and the unbelievers.
- Living in Christ, moving, and having your being in Him will cast a shadow of Him inwardly, to show His reflection outwardly.
- Knowledge of Christ Jesus in you will make you aglow.
- Aglow means to glow with warmth or excitement.
- I say glowing in the joy of the knowledge of God will light you up causing you to become transparent.
- Let you light so shine!
St Matthew 5:14-16 14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
- You are the light of the world. Why? Because the world is dark!
- Everywhere your footsteps tread you should be light in that darkness.
- So defined here to mean to such a great extent; to the same extent as used in comparisons; and for this reason; therefore; with the aim that; in order that.
- Defining the smallest words in its intent is very important when studying the Word of God.
- When your light is seen by others it will cause them to glorify the Father also.
- The Word of God could have done all the study for you making it all too easy, but then you wouldn’t have anything to really do but believe and still be shallow in that.
- As new creatures in Christ we become the similitudes of Christ Jesus, which is similar in appearance, character, and nature.
- Remember God created the spirit Man in His own image, after their likeness! (Genesis 1:26-27).
- The spirit Man is the likeness of his Creator.
- So wherever you and I go, regardless of who you and I are with we must cast the shadow of the Son of God in Spirit and in Truth.
- The similitude of the believer is the most concise type of parable that relates to the Spirit of the Word in you to reveal and manifest the working of the Word of God in you.
- Similitudes are used to briefly tell the truth of the Word of God in a story to everyone in order for them to recognize it as being a familiar experience in their real life events.
- This is also the way the Word of God should relate to and in all our lives as born again new creatures in Christ, i.e. as we testify of our deliverance, witnessing to others of our deliverance, etc.
- In doing as such this will enable the application of the Word of God to arise in you to the occasion of its success in you and to the person(s) you are witnessing to will glorify God through the works He has worked in you life.
- It is the Word of God with its experiences that will light you up for all to see. This is transparency!
- Transparency is about being honest, straight up, and never hiding who you really are; what you’ve had to go through to be cleansed in and by the Word; the new creature that God is manifesting in you; not being fearful of your mistakes or to admit your mistakes or what people think about your mistakes.
- Being transparent in the Word of God permits the Word to light you up through and through.
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ will make you become like a gazing stock in the eyes of many.
Hebrews 10:33 Partly, whilst ye were made a grazing stock both by reproaches and afflictions; and partly, whilst ye became companions of them that were so used.
- This is the transparency of the Gospel in you as you become Christ like!
- To be brought upon the theater to be made a spectacle of; being made exposed to the spectators as you go through your spiritual processing in your test, trials, tribulations, sufferings, and sacrifices. To be looked down upon; despised; mocked.
- All this to become transparent as you become like Christ Jesus!
- This is what we go through in a “suffering ministry!”
- As a new creature in Christ being transformed to become a Son you will go through, you will be exposed, and you will not be able to keep silent about it.
- It is your evidence and proof that the Word of God is working its best into your whole being as you become more spiritual than natural.
St John 3:19-21 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reporved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest that they are wrought in God.
- Truth will draw you to the Light and not darkness!
- Scripture tells us truth that the world and men of the world love their darkness because the imagination of his heart in word, deed, action, and thought is evil and wicked continuously.
- So if we are light then why are we always drawn to darkness on any and every occasion that we come up with or are programed by the world, the flesh, and the devil?
- And some of us are so confused that we call that peace!
- So when we do truth, truth will draw us to the light so that our deeds can be manifested to give God some work to do in and through us.
- In other words, God’s got something to work with now because He is not coming to you to get you out of darkness, you must be willing to come out and surrender yourself to Him.
- The Spirit of God through His Word and creative ability will work in you through your surrendered circumstances, issues, and situations into shape according to His architectural plan and purpose in you.
- The Spirit of God will process you for His use when we are spiritually drawn into Him through His Son Jesus.
- The Sun’s light has to “cast a shadow” in order for you to see the figure of whatever it is shadowing on.
- Since our body is solid and the Sun cannot shine directly through us it makes a dark area behind it opposite of the direction of where the Sun is coming from, making the dark part of you that the Sun cannot reach – your shadow.
- So you move, your shadow moves, and the later the day gets in time your shadow will get shorter and shorter than it was when the Sun first shadowed you. Then as time continues to get later in the day as it is moving westward (rises in the east) your shadow then becomes longer because of the direction the Sun. It is the position of the Sun in the sky that affects the length of the shadow
- The Son will cast His shadow in you, known as his Light as you grow spiritually, your Image of God after their likeness returns to be reflected through/in the outward man also when we live a life and lifestyle in Him that is in compliance to the Will of God in Spirit and in Truth.
- During your processing as a new creature many can and will see the casted shadow of God’s image upon you.
- Light and darkness are different! 2 Corinthians 6:14 says to be not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship does righteousness with unrighteousness? What communion has light with darkness?
- Biblically speaking and written, light always symbolizes holiness, godliness, knowledge, wisdom, understanding, hope, love, and God’s revelations.
- On the other hand, by contrast darkness is associated with sin, evil, wickedness, transgression, iniquity, despair, etc.
- Darkness can also cast a dark shadow upon your soul.
- The fruit of the Spirit is Light. Your ability to possess and be possessed by the fruit of the Spirit is your proof and evident that you are in and living in the Light.
- Light is stronger than darkness, any darkness.
- Jesus would say to the Scribes, Pharisees, and all others that when you see Me you have seen the Father.
St John 14:7-11 7 If ye had known Me, ye should have known My Father also: and from henceforth ye know Him, and have seen Him. 8 Philip saith unto Him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. 9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known Me, Philip? He that hath seen Me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? The words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in Me, He doeth the works. 11 Believe Me that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me: or else believe Me for the very works’ sake.
- The natural Sun will cast a shadow of you outside on the ground, but the Son of God will cast His shadow of the Father and Himself in you inwardly to reflect outwardly and wherever you go inside or outside the modeled Son’s Light will be casting His shadow.
- Light reveals what is hidden in darkness, but once exposed it will also provide energy that is needed to give life and sustain life to that which is in darkness, if willing.
- When people see you do they see the Son’s model with the reflection (illumination) of the Father’s image in and through you?
- What do they really see?
- What do you see?
- Having bits and pieces of the Word at your disposal for your convenience will not work for you. You must eat ALL the Word of God in order for it to comply with the Will of God in you.
Wednesday, May 11, 2022