- God’s purpose or intention for creating the spirit Man in His own image, after their likeness was to bless them (male and female) to be fruitful and multiply; replenish the earth; and subdue it and have dominion over every living thing in the air (fowls), in the seas (fish), and every living thing that moves (creeps) upon the earth. God also gave to Man every herb bearing seed upon the earth, and every tree in which the fruit of a tree yielded seed and to Man it shall be meat. (Genesis 1:27-29)
- Meat is defined here as food; “any meat” is translated as “anything to eat”; “sitting at the table” is translated as “sat at meat”
- Please note: this did not and does not include the spirit man in gender as male and female!
- Intent defined here as intention or purpose; resolved or determined to do (something); attentively occupied with.
- God makes His declaration in scripture toward the spirit Man.
- He makes a formal announcement of His intentions toward the spirit man’s beginning state and condition according to His Word.
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
- God makes it clear to the Soul of the spirit Man His thoughts toward him.
- He is not shy, ashamed, or fearful to speak His intentions toward the spirit Man.
- The Spirit of God goes on to say to the spirit Man that when you know and understand Me you can call upon Me and pray to Me and I will hear you. (verse 12).
- The Spirit of God says to the spirit Man you should seek Me and find Me WHEN you search for Me with your WHOLE heart. (verse 13)
- Whole heart defined here as being completely and sincerely devoted; determined; enthusiastic; energetic; putting your entire heart in Him, along with your emotions, with unconditional and enthusiastic devotion. All of you; your entire being.
- God promises to answer you when we do things His Way.
- God’s thoughts of Soul also reveals to the spirit Man that He will be found when Soul seek Him; when Soul find Him God will turn him away from his captivity and turn his captivity from him; and bring him (back) again to the place where He (God) caused him to be carried away captive. (verse 14).
22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever:
23 Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the Garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
24 So He drove out the man and He placed at the east of the Garden of Eden Cherubim’s, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
- Garden defined here in Hebrew as ORDER.
- Eden defined here in Hebrew as SPOT; PRESENCE
God’s Divine protection plan toward the Soul of Man
Job 5:19 He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee.
- Deliverance is promised
- Protection and provision is promised.
- God will speak to your issue, problem, and circumstances telling it to cure, quit, and vacate; in turn we must speak the Word of God against it.
- God’s process is permanent!
Proverbs 16:7 When a man’s ways please the Lord, He maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.
Spirit man’s motive
- Man’s spirit after his fall in the Garden was to deceive God from that point on due the wickedness of the imagination of his heart toward God.
- Man forgot the knowledge of God through his rebellion and disobedience against God and His commands.
- This is why the spirit Man struggles even now in becoming a new creature because He has forgotten the Will and Ways of the Father to keep them, obey them and to do them.
- Man immediately obtained knowledge through the knowledge of good and evil through the influence of his Will and of his flesh, its lust, habits, practices, and desires.
- Man no longer maintained the knowledge of good and truth while living in the Garden under the influence of the Spirit of God.
Proverbs 19:21 There are many devices in a man’s heart: nevertheless the counsel of the Lord, that shall stand.
- You can have as many plans present and future but it is the purpose of God that will stand.
- The man that wanders out of the way of understanding shall abide in the congregation of the dead (dead in spirit). (Proverbs 21:16)
- Motive defines here as a reason for doing something, especially one that is hidden or not obvious.
- The spirit Man will deceive himself then others in order to fulfill his hidden agenda.
- The spirit Man is deceitful, cunning, and not trustworthy without the Spirit of God’s influence in and over him.
Genesis 6:5 And the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
- God repented for making man on the earth and grieved him in His heart. (Genesis 6:6)
- The spirit Man has taken the Word of God’s intent and altered it for his pleasures without the Spirit of God in order to obtain deceitfully the benefits of God’s Hand toward him.
- The motive of Man is to serve two masters and their cares: God the Father and the world, the flesh, the devil, and its systems.
- Man tries to serve them all conditionally.
Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
- Your motive as a spirit being encased in a body being transformed as a new creature back to God through Christ MUST BE the same as the intent of God.
- If not, you will not make it in and through the processing of Salvation!
- Change your motive to God’s intent!
- The motive of Man (your motive) will cause you to offer to God in lieu of His already written Word a supplement, substitution, a default to His purpose in you, of which God will have no respect for.
- Cain was rebuked by God and God had no respect to his offering. It was unacceptable! With Abel God had respect toward him and his offering to God. (Genesis 4).
- Don’t offer up to God that which He has cursed.
How do I GROW spiritually?
- God requires spiritual growth in every believer. He does not require believers to grow spiritually without giving them the secrets to spiritually grow in and through His Word, with a Model to follow.
- Our Model in the Word of God became flesh and is the portrait of Christ Jesus displayed in the Word of God.
- Spiritual growth is only accomplished by growing in the knowledge of Christ Jesus by faith; accepting the love, the faith and faithful of Christ Jesus toward the Father by faith; accepting the Word of God as God’s intent, purpose, and plan over and for your Soul in the earth.
- Spiritual growth is only accomplished and lived by righteously, that is in a way that your Soul (which is the moral part of Man) can live spiritually in a way that is morally correct according to the Will of God, characterized by the Word of God and His uprightness.
- As a spirit being encased in a human body having human experiences that is against the Will of God and His Way is not righteous in the sight of God.
- Your choosing to serve God in the capacity that you choose with your commitment is not His righteousness, and neither are you growing spiritually in the knowledge of Him.
- It is impossible to grow spiritually in the knowledge of God and fail! Why? THIS IS A BOLD STATEMENT TO MAKE by faith, but yet so true!
- It is what you know and understand about Him that carries the keeping power and authority over your Soul and Spirit by faith.
- Believe it or not it is what you know about Him that will cause you to praise Him, magnify Him, glorify Him, and worship Him willingly and in total obedience. And you cannot do neither without knowledge of Him, without an understanding, and wisdom to apply the information and comprehension that you have of Him.
- Your good, your intellect, your feelings triggering an emotion, or any part of you that is not spiritual will cause you not to grow spiritually.
- Your knowledge of the Spirit of God must be spiritual. If so, then you grow by faith in the spirituality of the spiritual knowledge that you have attained (reached; accomplished; achieved; obtain; etc.) in Him by faith. This is spiritual growth!
- As long as you as the believer is faithful to seek and find Truth in God’s Word, spiritual growth will continue.
- Say this to your soul and spirit!
Jesus is the PROMISE!
How I incorporate Him will determine my benefits?
- You must take Him in as His whole self in you and allow Him to combine Himself and all His spiritual ingredients of Him into one substance called faith in you.
- Trying to “segregate” God’s Word to set it apart from its intent, purpose, and plan to use for your carnal and transgressing use by isolating it or dividing it wrongfully for your hidden agenda is death to your soul.
- Jesus is the promise of God with all the benefits of Salvation incorporated.
- Jesus is the process of God for your souls Salvation.
- God is not suffering from a lack of your knowledge and its uses of Him; your promises to obey Him according to His Will; your praises and worship to Him when you want something; etc. because He is still the God of ALL to ALL.
- His Word is forever settled in Heaven (Psalm 119:89) and it is our guide, instructions, and corrections.
- His Word must be hidden in your heart so that you will not sin against Him (Psalm 119:11).
- Again, the Word of God will perform that which God has spoken in you. It does not need your help in any way, form, or fashion, outside of becoming totally submitted and committed to it.
- GOD will SPEAK to your issues, problems, circumstances, and situations providing that He sees JESUS incorporated.
Apostle Tracey L Robinson. 2022 All Rights Reserved
Wednesday, May 4, 2022