St Matthew 6:24 KJV Amplified No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will stand by and be devoted to the one and despise and be against the other. You cannot serve God and mammon (deceitful riches, money, possessions, or whatever is trusted in).
• Now the humanism of man tries to be married to Jesus through Salvation and the world, the flesh, and the devil through the old nature of sin.
• This is proof here that mankind does not believe that God is who He says He is nor do they believe in what He has done for all mankind through His Son Jesus.
St Matthew 6:25 KJV Amplified Therefore I tell you, stop being perpetually uneasy (anxious and worried) about your life, what you shall eat or what you shall drink; or about your body, what you shall put on. Is not life greater (in quality) than food, and the body (far above and more excellent) than clothing?
Married to your Past
• As believers many of us are trying to live from our past in our present.
• Your past will never become your past until you enter into your new life called Salvation as a new creature in Christ.
• Many believers are under a false assumption believing that they are living a new life in Christ from their old life’s perspectives (a point of view).
• Past defined here as gone by in time and no longer existing; to happen before; done aforetime (at a time in the past) of sins committed in times previous to the atoning (to make amends or reparation) sacrifice of Christ.
Romans 3:24-25 KJV Amplified 24 (All) are justified and made upright and in right standing with God, freely and gratuitously by His grace (His unmerited favor and mercy), through the redemption which is (provided) in Christ Jesus, 25 Whom God put forward (before the eyes of all) as a mercy seat and propitiation by His blood (the cleansing and life-giving sacrifice of atonement and reconciliation, to be received) through faith. This was to show God’s righteousness, because in His divine forbearance He had passed over and ignored former sins without punishment.
• God is no longer ignoring sin without punishment. Why? Because of the completed work of Christ Jesus for all mankind now leaves mankind without any excuses.
• Everything that the flesh desires from habits, practices, and lust has already been condemned in the flesh by and through Christ Jesus. (Romans 8:1-4)
• Once you hear the Word of God, it is the Word that will bring you into your present as a new creature, with a new life that has begun, a new life that you have no knowledge of but will consists of new words, thoughts, actions, and deeds.
• You have a new heart, a new mind that is governed by the Spirit of the Word of God and will cause you to walk a new path according to the Will of God. (Ezekiel 36:26-27)
• If the Spirit of the Word of God in faith doesn’t bring you out of your old life then you are still “married to the old man and its nature”; living under the same old conditions, circumstances, and situations supported by the 5-sense knowledge of good and evil.
2 Corinthians 5:16-17 16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. 17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
• Nothing of your past and your old nature can be brought into your present state in Salvation.
• Your humanism only carries all the memories and knowledge of your past.
• Humanism defined here as a system of thinking in which man, his interests, and developments are made central and dominant, tending to exalt the cultural and practical rather than the scientific and speculative.
• Humanism is a belief that human needs and values are more important than religious beliefs, or the needs and desires of humans.
• Humanism is a progressive philosophy of life that without theism or other supernatural beliefs, affirms our ability and responsibility to lead ethical lives of personal fulfillment that aspire to the greater good.
• Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental questions, such as those about existence, reason, knowledge, values, mind, and language.
• Theism is belief in the existence of a divine reality, usually referring to monotheism (one God), as opposed to pantheism (all is god), polytheism (many gods), and atheism (without god).
• A belief in the existence of a supreme being or deities.
• An example of humanism is the belief that a person creates their own set of ethics (moral principles that govern a person’s behavior or the conducting of an activity).
• We have the knowledge of Christ from a human viewpoint and as a man in terms of the flesh but we are to know Him as such no more.
• Jesus should no longer be view from His human point, but now as a Spirit being that sits as the Son of God seated at the right hand of God.
Hebrews 1:3 KJV Amplified Jesus is the sole expression of the glory of God, the Light-being, the out-raying or radiance of the divine, and He is the perfect imprint and very image of God’s nature, upholding and maintaining and guiding and propelling the universe by His mighty Word of power. When He had by offering Himself accomplished our cleansing of sins and riddance of guilt, He sat down at the right hand of the divine Majesty on high.
1 Peter 3:22 KJV Amplified And He has now entered into heaven and is at the right hand of God, with all angels and authorities and powers made subservient to Him.
• Jesus is not sitting in Heaven on the Right Hand of the Father as a Son in the flesh.
• He is now a spirit being and should be known to us as a Spiritual Son seated at the Right Hand of His Spiritual Father.
• His work as an earthly Son has been successfully completed and God the Father is pleased with His completed work.
• Once we are born again, converted, and being transformed into a new creature in Christ we should not regard self and no one else that is born again from a human point of view.
• We are also spirit beings encased in a body experiencing humanism with the Spirit of God as our Father.
• We memorialize all things of the past which have now as a new creature become DEAD WORKS, DEAD HISTORY.
• Your past and your present are enemies against each other: this is your enemy: YOU.
• Salvation is defined here as the process or state designed by God and thoroughly completed by Christ Jesus for all mankind to be saved; preserved from impending evil.
• Salvation defined by theology is deliverance from sin and penalty, realized in a present (future) state.
• As new creatures in Christ you only deal with the PRESENT because our FUTURE is hidden in Christ.
St Matthew 6:33-34 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
• In salvation we must seek the way of God’s righteousness: His way of doing and being right.
• Don’t worry or be anxious about tomorrow because it will have worries and anxieties of its own. Sufficient is each day is its own trouble.
• In Proverbs 16:3 it says to roll your works upon the Lord (commit and trust them wholly to Him; He will cause your thoughts to become agreeable to His Will, and) so shall your plans be established and succeed.
• In Jeremiah 29:11 the Lord God says for I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.
• Don’t plan your Present without the Spirit of God in order to have an expected end of success and prosperity.
• Salvation defined as any means of deliverance from danger, evil, or ruin.
Acts 4:12 KJV Amplified And there is salvation in and through no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by and in which we must be saved.
Romans 10:9-10 KJV Amplified 9 Because if you acknowledge and confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and in your heart believe (adhere to, trust in, and rely on the truth) that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart a person believes (adheres to, trusts in, and relies on Christ) and so is justified (declared righteous, acceptable to God), and with the mouth he confesses (declares openly and speaks out freely his faith) and confirms (his) salvation.
• Testimony of faith and deliverance is a necessity in Salvation. It never gets OLD!
• Salvation is a deliverance package for all mankind to be reconciled back to God the Father.
• It is a life with a life style designed to change your whole being by faith.
• Many of us are trying to live in and under this deliverance system of Salvation in and under our old nature’s system through the use of our 5-senses in the knowledge of good and evil; its requirements; its possessions; and its deceitful riches.
• Salvation is an atoning package to reconcile man back to His Creator designed by His Creator and executed and carried out by His Son Christ Jesus.
• As a Son Jesus’ assignment was to demonstrate and manifest the requirements of becoming a born again Son to our Father.
• As a Son Jesus demonstrated through His birth, burial, and resurrection the application process to mankind in what it will take to be a new creature as a Son in Christ.
• Jesus demonstrated every step of the application process of Salvation that we must experience and encounter in becoming a new creature in Christ.
• Salvation is God’s plan with His purpose for the new creature in you to come into a new life as a spirit being transformed into a Son.
• Being married to your past and its Will and ways will stop this perfect process of God.
• Being married to your past makes you married to your old man’s nature, which includes the devil and his package of bondage and captivity; that keeps you willingly and constantly rejecting the Will of God in the new life that has been prepared and perfected by Jesus Christ just for YOU.
• You cannot serve two masters!
• Salvation is like a marriage agreement between God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit and you with no laws in Heaven or in earth being broken because all three are one.
• One in nature; one in image; one in Will and Way.
• They do, think, and say the same always. The three that are one will never be in conflict.
• Being married to your past as a supposed new creature, but still practicing and behaving under the captivity of your old nature and its god is not possible. You cannot serve two masters!
• It is impossible to serve two masters in and through the plan of Salvation.
• The knowledge of good and evil in man’s philosophy and theism makes man believe that he can use his human reasoning and human weaknesses to bargain with God or to alter God’s plan to do things his way as a default (failure to fulfill an obligation) plan to Salvation and he will still get the same benefits.
• But it will be God’s exact way or the highway for many that will not do according to God’s perfect Will. Although (in spite of the fact that; even though) He makes His sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and the unjust (St Matthew 5:45) He has a Divine plan of perfection that we all must comply to and with, and it is in His plan of Salvation.
• All instructions, guidelines, procedures, and processes are in the Plan of Salvation. It will be impossible to be married to your past and try to serve God in your present state.
Wednesday, April 20, 2022
Apostle Tracey L Robinson. 2022 All Rights Reserved