• Because of the simple fact that it is the Lord God that directs our paths of usage in Him, He will use our circumstances to compel us to go where we ordinarily would not go or desire to go to speak and witness to those that we are above and beyond in the knowledge of Him.
• Not above and beyond in your possessions, wealth, and deceitful riches, BUT in the knowledge that you have of Him!
• We must be in love with a love for God and not a lust for the things of God.
• Like a Son imitating the Son of God we must willingly obey and understand that God’s purpose will always override our motive and comfort, or we can complain, justify, and have many excuses against God’s Will by questioning the Wisdom of His plan and purpose in you for earth.
• Whatever God has called you to and wherever He will send you there will always be a Samaria.
• Your need to go through Samaria may be all Caucasian souls; it may be a mixture of multiracial souls; it may be hitting the streets of infested areas that we all forget about, but there are souls there too.
• When put all together this is and these are the Harvest of God.
• We must be prepped, prepared, practiced, and perfected by the Spirit of God in Christ to go through your Samaria first.
• Prepped means to prepare; make ready.
• Prepared means to make ready for use.
• Practiced means expert, as the result of much experience; skilled to do the work of God’s Will and not with your motives (a reason for doing something, especially one that is hidden or not obvious).
• Perfected means made completely free from faults or defects or defaults (you won’t fail to fulfill your obligation in God’s Harvest); bring to completion; finished.
• Those of us that have Jesus as our Model are then called out to be a laborer that will go as the Spirit leads to labor in the Harvest of God’s chosen fields.
St John 15:16 Jesus said, Ye have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in My name, He may give it you.
Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
• A witness that is of the Modeled Son Christ Jesus! Not just someone that has had a good feeling but has knowledge of Christ in them of God the Father with the Wisdom to apply its understanding.
• A witness is one who sees an event take place.
• Spiritually, our evidence and proof is self! We are eye witnesses to our Salvation and Christ Jesus as being our Lord and Savior.
• Spiritually, we have knowledge of the events of change taking place within us from a personal observation and experience.
• This is how every born again believer, new creature should see Christ, experience Christ, and encounter Christ from within self from their personal change(s) in and through their life’s events, circumstances, situations, decision-making, words, deeds, actions, and thoughts.
• Your proof in you is your indication that God and you have through His Son Christ Jesus are reconciled back together in relationship, and no devil in Hell can tear you all apart ever again.
• Your proof and evidence of your sign and information (knowledge) is your mark and manifestation of your new life now hidden in Christ is valid and is validated.
• We must know our Samaria because the Spirit of the Lord don’t lead and guide us to those that we prefer to minister to or witness to in our comfort and convenience.
• Paul was a chosen vessel by the Spirit of God to bear His name before many Gentiles, kings, and the children of Israel (Acts 9:15)
• Peter had the special charge of the Jews, but went to the house of a Gentile. (Acts 11:1-3).
What is or was your Samaria? What did you believe in ethnically and religiously in your old nature?
Don’t just see Jesus’ intent in Samaria, but also see His intent in and through your Samaria.
• Have someone to read these scriptures: St John 4:1-9; St Luke 17:11-19
• The Samaritans were half-Jewish and half-Gentile; they were both ethnically and religiously; this made them unclean and a hated outcasts in the eyes of the common Israelites (St John 4:9).
• Samaria lies directly between Jerusalem and Galilee. In order to make the trip as short as possible you could simply pass through Samaritan territory.
• However the Samaritans were hated and despised by most Jews, but Jesus had need to go through Samaria.
• Jesus’ need to go through Samaria gave opportunity for Him to speak to the woman at the well (St John 4:7-9).
• Jesus also used this need to go through Samaria as a learning tool for His disciples (St John 4:35) and to foreshadow His command to them at His ascension.
• Christ Jesus was proclaimed by the Samaritans as the “Savior of the world” (St John 4:42).
• Jesus commands His disciples to carry His message in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.
• We all must be reminded of the purpose of our mission in Christ.
• The Samaritan woman return to town to tell men about a man that told her all things that she had ever done and she told them to come see a man; and they went out of the city and came to Jesus. (St John 4:28-30).
• Jesus used the situation with the Samaritan woman to share spiritual truth with her about Him.
• When we become eligible to go into the Harvest of God to share the message of Christ Jesus of hope and salvation, souls will understand because God would have already drawn them to Himself spiritually and fixed their heart for your reception of Him.
• Jesus used the Samaritan woman to draw many to Him; they believed in Him and invited Him to stay with them and He stayed with them two days. (St John 4:40-41).
• So when the Spirit of the Lord calls and leads us to go into the Harvest of God don’t try to default the leading of the Spirit, be willing to obey Him and witness to those that you are not ordinarily associated with and the Spirit of the Lord will reveal to you the results through your obedience.
Sunday, April 24, 2022
Apostle Tracey L Robinson. 2022 All Rights Reserved