Apostle Tracey Robinson 2022 All Rights Reserved
- Practical means of or concerned with the actual doing or use of something rather than with the theory and ideas.
- Practical referred to the Gospel of Jesus Christ is when believers are more concerned with practicing Salvation through tradition and religion and its relevance toward their motives, current interest due to their circumstances at hand they choose to practice that rather than the practice of God’s spiritual intent, to put it into effect in their life and lifestyle as spirit beings to be viewed, demonstrate, manifest, and portray the fullness of the Gospel for and toward all mankind.
- Practical living caters to the flesh, its comforts, and is a form of religion designed and created by the natural man for his use to try to please God and His righteousness, by giving to God, offering up to God what man deems appropriate to God.
- Practical living is preferred by many believers because it leaves them unaccountable and to never take responsibility for their own actions in choices to continue to sin in sin.
- This is why leaders and witnesses only and always refer to what and who did what in the Bible then so they will be left blameless for what they won’t give account to and do today.
St Matthew 12:36-37 36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
- Idle words here mean without purpose or effect; pointless; lazy; avoiding work.
- Even if you choose to keep silent, God sees and knows the heart of all mankind. Proverbs 23:7 for as he thinketh in his heart, so is he:
- Mankind has sought out many ways through his knowledge of good and evil on how to live like Jesus in a practical manner that will alleviate (make less severe) much of the Spirit of God’s of taking, possessing, controlling, living in, and doing in you as He pleases; causing what man believes in is a form of godliness that denies God’s actual control, power, and sovereign authority over him and in him.
- Salvation is God’s desire and pleasure for the spirit man, not the altered, independent way that the spirit man has chosen through the knowledge of good and evil influenced by his senses.
Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
Proverbs 28:26 He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered.
- Mankind has sought out many ways throughout the generations on how to prosper in Christ by using the Word of God and applying himself as little as possible to the Will of God so that God will bless man according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
- Man’s schemes without the orchestration of the Spirit of God are evil and of the devil.
- Mankind has come up with alternatives on how to offer up his sacrificial offerings to God because of his lack of knowledge about God and the lack of an intimate relationship with Him as his Father.
- Mankind today through his different facets of his life worship and honor God through tradition and religion which has risen up many gods, forms of gods, ways to please these gods, and most of all calling it the Living and True God.
- All these alternatives are the many devices, schemes, and tricks of the devil to keep mankind in a “lukewarm” state with his Creator God.
- Lukewarm is either hot or cold but moderately warm; showing little enthusiasm; lacking conviction; half-hearted.
- Lukewarm here is referring to your faith in Christ, not a drink, beverage, or liquids.
- It refers to a person who has not blatantly denied Jesus, but is not living in Him or for Him.
- Your faith in Him is lukewarm! This is faith that does not affect your way of living, thinking, or change.
Revelation 3:15-16 15 I know thy works, that thou are neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
- Practical living has disconnected many believers from the Source of their spirituality through Salvations’ intent because we want the easy way out of not willing to change and surrender from our wicked way back to the righteous way of the Father.
- A true born again new creature in Christ WILL demonstrate, manifest, and portray in every dimension of his life the relevance of the complete fullness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ through their faith that will exhibit a lifestyle that is solely based upon God’s plan of Salvation, uncut (meaning not diluted or adulterated (poorer in quality by adding another substance inferior to the one).
Hebrews 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.
- The fire is God’s Will to cleanse and purify whatever He burns.
- His Word is a fire and like a hammer that will chisel away and break away the chaff of sin, that is the sin we were born in.
- The fire of the Word will even burn the positioning posture and attitude of the natural man when he has heard, accepted, and submitted to in Spirit and in Truth the Word of God and, not in his intellect.
- It will chisel away the modeled position of man’s Will, i.e. the spiritless teachings, etc.
Jeremiah 23:29 Is not my word like as a fire? Saith the Lord; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?
- In this scripture before and afterwards God was talking about the heart of the false prophets prophesying from a deceitful heart His word.
- Practical living is the foundation of many believers in their heart toward God. Their foundation is built or being built on the blessings from the hand of God and not His righteousness. Foundations of gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, or stubble are being laid and will be tried for its spiritual works by the fire of God. It will burn it up and away!
- Practical living is a selfish act that disconnects every believer from striving to grow spiritually in order to become a branch that is connected to the vine, which is Christ.
- Selfish is a spirit of immaturity!
- Practical teaching of the Word of God is for the natural man with no accountability.
- If you are experiencing disconnect in your spirituality check your practice to see if it is a practical walk in Christ or a spiritual walk in Christ.
- Salvation is God’s theory and idea, all incorporated in His Word that is unchangeable.
- Jesus is His idea! Used to account for and justify a course of action to bring the spirit man back into reconciliation and relationship with his Creator His Father as it was intended from the beginning of his creation.
Wednesday, June 29, 2022