Apostle Tracey Robinson 2022 All Rights Reserved
Wednesday, June 15, 2022
- This study is a continuation of last Wednesday’s study on how words carry a spirit.
- Tonight we want to bring you into your spiritual warfare that you create by the words you speak and feel in your flesh; we want to bring you into a place of having a confidence in the knowledge of the God of His Word and not yours, the traditions of men, ceremonial words and ways; the rituals that we have come to know and perform in using these ceremonial words; and to bring to your awareness of how your personal and individual battles are won by the words you speak from the knowledge you possess in Christ?
- Satan knows that many of us do not have enough knowledge of God to know how to handle and manage God’s Will through His Word in the earth. So he must twist the Word of God to deceive you and me by choosing the wrong negotiator of the Word in order to do God’s business in earth.
- Satan also known as the devil only uses God’s Words and God’s Will to deceive you and me to turn against God.
- Combat means to engage in a fight with; oppose in battle; to take action to prevent or reduce something bad or undesirable.
- Combat defined here as being used in a spiritual manner, not for flesh and blood purposes.
- We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. (Ephesians 6:12).
- When we define the word combat here we are not referring to a physical fight between people or parties.
- We are referring to being able to spiritually engage in spiritual warfare or battle with your Soul’s contender and hater of our God in order to contend in the faith and for the faith of Christ Jesus our Lord which has been given to us. (Jude verse 3).
- Satan establishes a way through your feelings and influences them through temptation a false belief between God and you when we misappropriate (dishonestly and unfairly take for selfish use) the Word of God.
- When we embrace his twisted lies they affect our attitudes, emotions, and behaviors toward God and man (you and me).
- This is why we as new creatures in Christ must learn to use the Spirit of the Words of God to combat the wiles of the devil by pulling down the strongholds he has created to combat them.
- Contender here is referred to as Satan, Zachary 3:1; 1 Peter 5:8; the devil; destroyer, Revelation 9:11; serpent, Revelation 12:9; the tempter, St Matthew 4:13; prince of this world, St John 12:31; the wicked one, St Matthew 13:19.
- Satan and his doctrine used in his character and nature is to cause believers (new creatures in Christ) to compete with each other to achieve what has already been promised and given to all that will (whosoever) contend in the faith and for the faith of Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Satan the devil deals in ignorance!
- He is counting on you to reject the Word, disobey and rebel against the Words of God.
- Satan has positioned himself now as being the chief ruler of this world. He has self-appointed himself!
- The powers of evil have come together and are representing total evil that threatens the Soul of Man and his life existence in earth.
- The times that we live in today are producing the strongholds of Satan through the widespread of sickness and disease; cost and prices are going up on any and everything due to the love for money and greed; the systems of this world are cheating one another to get ahead or stay ahead causing the ones at the bottom to feel all the pressures of his evil powers and authorities;
2 Corinthians 10:3-4
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
- We live in this flesh as human beings, but we are spirit beings encased in a body.
4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
- The weapons of our warfare of words in spiritual and must be the words of God to be mighty through Him to pull down our strong holds.
- When we learn to unite as one in mind and in spirit and one in faith to pull down the principalities and powers of the self-appointed chief.
- Since the battle is in the mind of the heart one of our spiritual weapons is to put on the mind of Christ. We must have Christ’s mind while putting on the helmet of Salvation.
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.
- Being ready to come against and not compromise every argument, theory, and human reasoning that has set itself up against the knowledge of God.
6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.
- As the Church we must be ready to enforce church discipline through and with the truth.
- Contend in the faith meansto believe in the Word of God (which is the Gospel of Christ Jesus) as fact and deal with the challenges that will pursue you from the Will of your flesh, its lust, habits, practices, and desires; the world; and the devil.
- Jesus Christ is the ultimate “acid test” concerning the reality and existence of Satan in the earth and in the flesh.
- Jesus is the manifestation and embodiment of God and whatever He believes is the Truth.
- There is no doubt in the scriptures concerning Jesus’s belief that there is a real, spiritual devil, physically in bodies in the earth; and that there is a real spirit and a personality called Satan.
- Please note that it is not the body of the person that you should know but the spirit and personality of Satan incorporated in that body to deceive, twist, tempt, and influence you against the Word of God, God, and His people.
- Satan is real! BUT God has a real word in Spirit and in Truth that will combat him.
- He is very important in the experience of a human being, whether you are a Christian or not you will have to deal with the devil and his tactics of deceit.
- Define what is an acid test? It is a conclusive test of the success or value of something.
- Acid test defined for our study is being in Christ Jesus with Christ being the conclusive test of your faith, success, and value as a born again new creature, being transformed in Christ.
- In other words living in Christ with a lifestyle that reflects the Image of God is your proof and evidence that your whole being is in Christ as His disciple in His Gospel living in earth.
- Living in Christ, moving, and having your being in Him is your evidence served to prove and convince your Will, the world, the flesh, and the devil that your choices in Christ are aware and convincing to your Soul.
- The acid-test ratio gets its name from the historic use of acid to test metals for gold. If acid is applied to a metal and it did not corrode, that meant it was real gold. However, if the metal failed the test, it was considered as being worthless without value.
- So when you choose the wrong words, traditional words, or your words to try and combat the devil and his temptations with influence and they fail that means that you are not fortified and equipped in the knowledge of the Spirit of God’s Word, His Spirit, and in His power and authority to guide and lead you.
- Without the Spirit of the Word, love, faith, and obedience to the Word(s) of God when spoken you speak the words in amiss, inappropriate, or spoken out of place, or not quite right and the devil knows when the Word of God is right because he must flee.
Sunday School on June 19, 2022
- Every leader and witness should walk in a state of “victory over all” when in Christ and when your flesh and the devils playing field is crucified and put to death.
- Many believers are walking in every word and other words except the Spirit of the Word of God, to be led by the Spirit of the Word, after the Spirit of the Word, i.e. instead many are led by their feelings and calling it God; led by the traditions of men and his educational system of Christ Jesus without His Spirit; rituals of past events; mimicking one another because it appears to look righteous; memorializing dead history; and hidden history; etc. all of this that leads them into practicing amiss in Christ; being unaware of the ungodly spiritual rites, passages, and rituals being used and displayed today to seduce the believers into manufacturing what they feel that God desires, with their motives not being God’s intent but to try to move God to do what their Will has spoken out of their mouths.
- We must allow the Spirit of the Word of God to wage war against the sin in us; the sin that we were born in; the sin that we live by, walk by, and communicate with from within our hearts from our old nature; and how to oppose the schemes of the devil. This is why we must allow the Spirit of God to gives us a new heart and a new spirit, another spiritual weapon to use.
- Sin should no longer have dominion over you as a new creature in Christ.
Romans 6 Read the whole chapter here as it tells us that we must not live in sin by abusing God’s Divine Grace.
- It is the words of God that teaches us to stand strong in the power, might, and authority of God. Mankind can and will never teach us how to stand strong in the Lord God when he/they are not standing strong. Again it is a matter of what you know about God!
- Every born again new creatures weapon is the Word of God, not our opinion, comments, suggestions, or feelings.
- When we learn, prayer is our power in the Will of the Holy Spirit that will serve as our communications to and with God.
- Jesus must be our modeled example in order to continue to live a victorious life as a spirit being encased in a human, fleshly body, being under complete subjection to the Will of God.
- Jesus is our example of how to resist the temptations with influences of the devil. This is spiritual warfare combated with the words we speak in the knowledge of the Author and of His Word.
- We must know the right words to speak from the knowledge of God that will combat every device and wile of our Soul’s enemy. This will employ the Spirit of God and His Host on your behalf! God’s Team!
- Satan is no match for the spoken Words of God!
- Jesus modeled examples of how to handle the direct attacks and temptations from the devil even while in our wilderness.
- It is the written word(s) that will combat our temptations, test, trials, and tribulations.
- Our most powerful weapon of the Word is to “hide it” in our hearts, so that we don’t sin against God while God is fighting on our behalf. (Psalm 119:11).
- Spiritual warfare is combated with the Word of God.
- Spiritual armor is a part of the Word of God’s combatting.
- You must know your armor and its purpose!
- You must be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might, not yours.
- By putting on the whole armor of God you are able to stand against the wiles of the devil. This is spiritual warfare combated through the Words of God!
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
Ephesians 6:13-18 The Armor of God Read scriptures
- Prayer is communication with God and God in response to the spirit Man in you.
- Praying in the Spirit does not include you and your selfish need and desires.
- Praying in the Spirit but talking to Satan, Jezebel, the Leviathan spirit, and their demons is not praying and communication with God.
- Praying and telling the devil stuff and what you are not going to allow and where he is going is not praying to God.
- Because of Christ’s sacrifice for all mankind we can stand firm in the Word with the belt of truth; the breastplate of righteousness; the gospel of peace; the shield of faith; the helmet of salvation; the sword of the Spirit; and by praying in the Spirit.
- The belt of Truth will be the first thing as a Christian soldier that you must put on.
- In order to wear the belt of Truth you must have the Spirit of Truth that was promised along with the Holy Spirit to be with you as well as dwell in you.
St John 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
St John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of Truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of Me:
- You must be able to live as a person of integrity, as someone who is honest and trustworthy.
- Integrity defined here as the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness; a state of being whole and undivided. Quality is the standard of something as measured against other things of a similar kind; the degree of excellence of something.
1 Peter 2:12 Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation.
- Conduct yourself properly, honorable, righteously among the Gentiles, so that they slander you as being an evildoer, yet they will witness your good deeds, come to glorify God in the day of His visitation when God will look upon you wanderers as a pastor or shepherd looks over His flock.
- The breastplate of righteousness is put on by God as a breastplate in Isaiah 59:16-19.
- The plan of Salvation is only of God! He will fight for His. He will robe Himself in His armor and will bring salvation with His own arm.
- Righteousness is not gained by doing good deeds and is not something that anyone can gain.
- God offers His righteousness to every born again believer from the faith in Christ Jesus.
- Putting on the breastplate of righteousness means that you believe in Jesus and His righteousness, not any of yours; knowledge that God will protect His against the forces of evil for those who have the faith of Jesus; putting on His breastplate of righteousness will cause you to stand firm against injustice, corruption, wickedness in high places, and never compromise your integrity in Christ.
Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believer: for there is no difference.
- Feet prepared with the Gospel of peace, in other words your feet are “fitted” with the readiness of the Gospel of peace. This is spiritual preparation!
- There is beauty in the feet of those that carry the Gospel, publish peace; bring good tidings, that publish salvation and says Our God reign. (Isaiah 52:7).
- When the Gospel of Salvation comes to your hearing the first thing it does is bring peace.
- The firmness of your feet prepared with the Gospel speaks of the firmness of the foundation your feet are standing upon in Christ.
- When the Gospel of Salvation comes we can now have peace with God; want to have knowledge of His plan and purpose for you now and no longer living a selfish life without Him.
- God made this way for us through His Son Jesus to be reconciled back to Him and now live in peace.
- The shield of faith must be taken up to withstand and extinguish all the fiery dots, arrows of your past that come from the enemy of your Soul.
- This shield of faith is our protection against the temptations and influence of the flesh and its senses; the world, and the devil.
- The shield of faith is spiritual! It protects us from the spiritual forces seen and unseen of the evil one and cannot tempt you with a lie or the twisting of the Word of God.
- When faith in Christ is entrusted as it should be the powers of rulers of the darkness, principalities and powers; spiritual wickedness seated in high places are overcome. This is the victory that has overcome the world.
1 John 5:4-5 4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. 5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
- You must make sure that you are born of God!
- The helmet of Salvation points to the ultimate victory of God through Christ for all mankind over and from the forces of evil through the Blood, the Cross, and the Resurrection of Christ Jesus.
- Providing all born again new creatures with the freedom from the bondage of sin born in through the flesh; the condemnation of the flesh has been crucified and destroyed through Christ Jesus; and given us, whosoever Will eternal life in an eternal Heaven with the Father.
- We must learn to accept the fact that we are in a spiritual battle fighting in victory, not for the victory.
- We have the assurance in the faith of Christ Jesus has saved us, and we now no longer live a selfish life with purpose.
- Wearing the helmet of Salvation requires faith daily!
- The sword of the Spirit is the knowledge of the Word, the God of the Word, and the Spirit of the Word.
- The sword of the Spirit is the only offensive weapon that will defeat the enemy’s plans against your Soul, your Creator, and win the souls of others.
- Yes God wins every time you are led by the Spirit in obedience to defeat the contender of your soul.
- The other armor’s purpose is defensive, to protect us against the enemy.
- So put on the whole armor of God, not just parts of it or when you think you might need it.
- Stay clothed in His armor!
- Regardless of how strong the attack is through the temptations and resistance of our Will, our assurance is in our Salvation’s knowledge; and in it no spiritual forces can take us away from God or out of His Hand once we are back in Him.
St John 10:29 My Father, which gave them Me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of My Father’s hand.
- Leaders must know the spirits that are operating and hoovering over the territory or region that they have been assigned to by the Spirit of God. It is a necessity!
- In knowing this as leaders and witnesses you will know how to spiritually discern and combat in spiritual warfare using the Word of God.
- North Carolina is the region that the Lord gave to Personal Touch spiritually. These are the spirits that He told me and showed me that are operating and hoovering over this state.
- As leaders you will be surprised to know that these spirits are in your congregations, operating in your family members, friends of the past, new converts that have not heard the Words of God, and if you leader are not aware they could be working and operating in you as well, etc.
- Where is the Church authority of having the power and authority to bind and loose? St Matthew 18:18. These are keys to the Kingdom!
- Are we using these keys appropriately? For the use of the Kingdom’s enhancement in earth? For God’s glory and honor to appear and be made known in earth?
- Some of the spirits that God told and showed me are as follows:
- Spirit of confusion (a spirit that comes in when we try to teach ourselves and others by telling them what they want to hear and what they feel). Romans 10:14-15 says but how can people call upon Him whom they have not believed in? And how can they believe in whom they have never heard? And how can they hear without a preacher? How can men preach unless they are sent to preach? How welcome is the coming of those that preach the good news of His good things?
- Spirit of divination, Acts 16:16-18 aka: witchcraft (witches, warlocks, sorcerers; rebellion toward the Word of God, 1 Samuel 15:23); drug usages; magic; zodiac, horoscopes, etc.)
- The Leviathan spirit (the masons and other secret societies, organizations)
- Spirit of filthy lucre with the spirit of greed ( the love of money; lucre is money gained in dishonorable ways)
- Spirits of lust, adultery (unfaithfulness), and fornication rooted from the Spirit of whoredoms, Hosea 5:4; worldliness; spirit, soul, and body prostitution.
- Lying spirit, 2 Chronicles 18:22 (flattering the congregations with false prophecies; strong deception; superstitious; religious bondage; false teaching; gossipers; etc.
- Spirit of ignorance (lacking the spiritual knowledge of God through Christ)
- Spirit of necromancy; Familiar spirit, Leviticus 19:31 (talking to the dead calling it ancestry; yoga; false prophecies; spirit guides; clairvoyance)
- Spirit of compromise (one that views Salvation as a human endeavor rather than an act of God; impatient and won’t wait on God; people pleasers rather than a pleaser of God; serving a user friendly God that will do what you want Him to do; won’t accept responsibility and be held accountable for your sin; refusing to submit all your ways to the Lord; steep in pride; know better but won’t do better; they become judge and jury of right and wrong; etc.
- Spirit of fear torment; phobias; heart attacks; fear of man; stress-anxiety; doubt, untrusting; nightmares; fear is rooted from the Spirit of Bondage, Romans 8:15; servant of corruption; bondage to sin; compulsive sin; a captivity to Satan; drug addictions, alcohol, cigarettes, food, etc.
- Spirit of error, 1 John 4:6; un-submissive; unteachable; defensive; argumentative; new age movements; false doctrines; etc.
- Spirit of idolatry (rooted from the spirit of whoredom); the worship of someone or something other than God. This spirit is the real reason that the “holy dance” is so popular to the believers because of who or what they worship other than God.
- Spirit of jealously is the root of the Spirit of murder; extreme competition; revengeful and spiteful; hatred; anger in rage; envy.
- Spirit of murder (this one is just about in every state operating off of an anniversary of the last murdering’s)
- Spirit of perversion, Isaiah 19:14 (child abuse; abortions; twisting the Word; pornography; incest; atheist; filthy mind; contentious, etc.
36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, or things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- In Christ we become inseparable!
- My acceptance of Christ Jesus by faith in His birth, His Blood, burial, resurrection, ascension, and dissension has made me inseparable from Him.