- Hate is a work of your flesh
Galatians 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
- To hate is to feel intense or passionate dislike for someone or something.
- Hate is a feeling that stems from a physical sensation when utilizing the 5-senses influenced by the knowledge of good and evil.
- Hate is not innate (inborn; natural; originating in the mind) which makes it easy to be unlearned.
- As a new creature in Christ hate is a sin! But to hate all unrighteousness that is sin is not a sin.
- Hate is a learned behavior but can be unlearned by the Spirit of God and His Word.
- Whatever you hate, who taught it to you?
- This is a spiritual self-evaluation of what and/or who you hate? Do you hate? When was the last time you confessed that you don’t hate anyone whether they be a sinner or a believer?
- Hate is a learned behavior that must be unlearned by the power and Spirit of God and His Word in you in order for the new creature in you to be like Jesus.
- As born again, new creatures in Christ we must challenge ourselves by allowing the Spirit of the Word to pluck up and get rid of hatred, unforgiveness, vindictiveness, etc., to unlearn us from what we have learned from our fleshly nature that was once influenced by the knowledge of good and evil.
- Depending on your degree (the amount, level, or extent to which something is present) and measure (to assess the extent, quality, value, or effect of ) of hate it will be a struggle to pull against hate’s pull in you, especially now when you have decided to live right in Christ.
- Hate is a root of the flesh, as well as a work that possesses many stems from it.
- As children cherished and nurtured by parents, family members, friends, or guardians have learned hate to some sort and degree. Some of us have been literally taught to hate!
- Cultural identity is one stem that has deeply shaken the mind (heart) of the spirit man and caused him to be disorganized in thought and ideology (the ideas and manner of thinking characteristic of a group, social class, or individual) exacerbating (make a problem, bad situation, or negative feeling worse) the problems.
Leviticus 19:17 Thy shall not hate thy brother in thine heart; thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbor, and not suffer sin upon him.
Proverbs 10:12 Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.
- Hate is a worldly trait of the fleshly nature that we are were born in but can be removed and replaced by the Spirit of God in your heart.
- Hate abode and dwelling place is in your heart.
- We tend to follow and imitate the world, the flesh, and the devil when it comes down to hating.
- As children we learned to be biased from important adult people in our lives; social media in our lives; the educational systems; from books and peers.
- Families must talk to their children today to give them accurate information that will reinforce their behaviors when values of differences are being opposed to prejudice that has been preconceived by the opinions of the world, the flesh, and the devil and that is not based upon Truth.
- Although we cannot protect them from the exposure of all things and many things but instilling Truth while they are under your tutelage (guardianship) will give them the power to make a choice because they have both sides now to choose from. Having and knowing one way or one-side is not choice!
1 John 2:9 He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.
1 John 3:15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.
1 John 4:20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
- The least little drippings of hate will cause you as a new creature to lose your eternal life, everlasting life status.
- With hate in you as a new creature in Christ you are walking in darkness regardless of how many tongues you speak; how much God uses you to lay hands on another and they recover; how often you fast, pray, and intercede for others; nor how much or well you preach; etc.
- To say that you love God in such a great outpour of your heart but hate your brethren the Word of God calls you a liar.
- In being a liar, we know who your father and god really is! St John 8:44 says you are of your father the devil, and the lust of your father you will do.
- Does God hate? Yes, He hates sin, its origin, and its dwelling place.
- God has Divine Displeasure on the account of sin.
- God hates things that are an abomination to Him; false worship; false love.
- God hates anything that will take us away from Him in Spirit and in Truth.
16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto Him:
17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
- God says to the prophets with evil imaginations, deceit, and is a despiser of Him for carnal security:
Jeremiah 23:16-17 16 Thus saith the Lord of Hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the Lord. 17 They say still unto them that despise Me, The Lord hath said, Ye shall have peace; and they say unto everyone that walketh after the imagination of his own heart, No evil shall come upon you.
- If you want to stir God up and cause Him to move, lie on Him. Speak out of your mouth and say that you are the mouth of the Lord, if you want to stir Him and see His move. He will send His judgment to those that do!
- When we take the Word of God to use it for our own personal use and gain and to deceive His people God will respond.
- Feelings are a physical sensation, and they are experienced consciously.
- Emotion is a state due to the release of certain chemicals in response to stimuli (a thing or event that evokes a specific functional reaction in an organ or tissue).
- Emotions manifest either consciously or unconsciously.
Psalm 97:10 Ye that love the Lord, hate evil: He preserveth the souls of His saints; He delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.
- Understanding Jesus’ Way will balance your way in Him!
Wednesday, December 7, 2022
Apostle Robinson All Rights Reserved 2023