Discernment of the Word
Apostle Robinson All Rights Reserved 2023
- We who are truly Kingdom minded in earth living the Kingdom lifestyle as new creatures in Christ are walking around with eternity inside of you that keeps moving you forward whereas time is not a factor or a barrier to the spirit being inside of you.
- Your soul’s response to the Spirit of the Word of God is his awakening to experience as a new creature the Will, Word, and Way of God the Father through His Son Jesus.
- Your soul’s response by faith to the Will of God must always be a focal point in your journey called Salvation as a new creature in Christ.
- Being superficial is not a trait of the new creature’s pattern for being like Christ.
- Superficial here means existing or occurring at or on the surface; appearing to be true or real only until examined more closely; not thorough, deep, or complete; cursory; not having or showing any dept of character or understanding.
- Being superficial and religious is NOT being spiritual!
- Being spiritual is to allow the Spirit of the Word of God in Spirit and in Truth to possess a deep, personal, and private relationship within you as He dwells, possess, control, and influence your every way.
- Tradition and religion only points to the outside man; his possession of a higher power of intelligence in knowledge, wisdom, and guidance and with-it man-made rules and limited perspective of submission to the TOTAL Will of God.
- Man looks at the outward appearance whereas the Spirit of God looks on the heart of the inward man’s (1 Samuel 16:7).
- The Lord God does not see as man sees. He is the searcher and reader of every heart.
- This is the place where our deep need meets God’s all-sufficient presence and His need and desire for each of us.
- Your life’s story as a new creature in Christ is best captured when you’re not posing for it.
- Salvation calls to the deeper part of the spirit Man in each of us (that is male and female gender).
- To discern means to perceive or recognize something; distinguish someone or something with difficulty by sight or with the other senses.
- To spiritually discern is to have your senses elevated in the spirit realm to see through the eyes of the Spiritand His perception.
- Spiritual discernment comes from the image of God indwelling in the new creature in you; orchestrated by the Holy Spirit, where there exists the spiritual awareness of all spiritual realities that will spring from the image of God returned to your spirit.
- Spiritual reality is having the full ability and knowledge of God’s enemies that are in the world, the flesh, and the devil and the state of things as they exist without Christ in this world.
- Then will we come to know and understand spiritual warfare and how to perceive or recognize Satan’s power, evil spirits, and their tactics.
- We will know how to put on the whole spiritual armor of God to allow God to fight, that will enable us to withstand in the evil days, and stand, stand, stand.
Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
- Spiritual discernment is a gift as we know found in 1 Corinthians 2:10.
- Spiritual discernment is given by the Holy Spirit dwelling, possessing, controlling, and influencing your spirit being to help you detect truth from falsehood and the presence of evil spirits that come to confuse and deceive you as a new creature in Christ.
- Spiritual discernment is given through the acceptance and compliance to the Word of God in Spirit and in Truth.
- We don’t have a discernment of our own! Spiritual discernment is like faith, love, patience, and all others we don’t have or possess, but it must come from and through its Source, its Author, and Finisher.
- Our discernment from the old nature (the old man) was not and is not spiritual!
- This discernment that we were once used to was based upon a word (action) and our response (reaction) through the sense of feeling in what we know and learned through the knowledge of good and truth.
- As new creatures in Christ we must pattern the knitted process of God through Christ Jesus ONLY.
- Spiritual discernment is the work of the Holy Spirit to guide, lead, and instruct us in avoiding deception and confusion from other sources that are used and are complying to the Will of Satan and his subtle tactics.
2 Corinthians 11:13-15 13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
- Let the wheat and the tares grow together, the Lord will separate them judging them according to their works.
1 John 2:18-19 18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. 19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
- These are they that have the spirit of apostasy, backsliders, no perseverance, deceivers forsaking Christ.
- Perseverance is persistence in doing something despite difficulty or delay in achieving success.
- The only success in Christ is the glory of God being revealed and manifested in you and your works.
- Satan is counting on you and I to reject Christ and His Will; to keep you from becoming sons of God like Jesus.
- Without spiritual discernment it is hard to rightly divide the Word of Truth in Truth.
- When we learn God’s Way in knowing that it TAKES the Spirit of God in you as a new creature in Him to His Will and the Work of Christ continually in earth.
- As a true Kingdom citizen of the Kingdom of God we know God’s Way and Order to live, submit, to do, obey, comply, and behave according to His Kingdom.
- As a true Kingdom citizen of the Kingdom of God we know the standards of the Spirit of God in His Kingdom.
- Everything in the Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of Heaven are done descent and in order, 1 Corinthians 14:40. This is Church Oder! And we are the Church!
- The Kingdom of Heaven, The Kingdom of God, and the Church are all in sync. They are in one accord!
- The world, the flesh, and the devil discern but not spiritually, but according to the Will of the nature of the flesh and influences in the knowledge of good and evil.
- It is the Word of God in you that has taken its dominion in you that will discern.
December 4, 2022