Apostle Tracey Robinson, 2022 Copy Right
- Again we are still a step ahead in the process of Salvation because our Soul knows once awakened what he needs.
- Once soul is awakened, he as “Him male” and he as “Him female” will strive for the faith of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and not religion.
- Strive for the faith means to make a great effort to achieve, obtain, and maintain the faith in Christ.
- And most of all please God, because without faith its impossible to please God.
Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created he Him: male and female created He them.
Philippians 3:14 is spiritual striving. Paus said, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
- Salvation is the highest calling to the spirit man in you.
- Faith in this high calling is the highest calling in the life of the soul of man.
What is the faith of the Gospel?
- Faith in the Gospel is faith in Jesus Christ, which is the first principle of the Gospel. Romans 10:9-10 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
- Jesus serves as the foundation for our system of belief, behavior, and attitude for the faith of the Gospel.
- Faith in Jesus Christ is imperative to our salvation that we exercise faith in Him, for He is the Messiah, the Creator and Redeemer of the world, our Advocate and Mediator with the Father, in the Father, and for the Father.
- Imperative here means of vital importance; crucial for your soul’s sake and survival; and essential and urgent thing for the life of your soul.
- Jesus paid the price and the penalty for our sins and ransomed us from death and hell.
- God saw the state of His creation, the spirit man’s heart and rectified a plan for all mankind.
- Rectify means to correct; to put right; convert, alternating the current; purify or refine a substance by repeated or continuous distillation (the extraction of the essential meaning of or most important aspects of something).
- We need a Lord and Savior for and over our soul in this earth.
Definitions for gospel and religion.
- Is the teaching of the revelation of Christ, His doctrine, principles, beliefs, His life, etc., that reveals a thing that is absolute truth.
- In the New Testament it denotes the good tidings of the Kingdom of God and of its salvation through Christ, to be received by faith, based on Jesus’ expiatory death, His burial, resurrection, and ascension.
- Is a belief with an act in a particular system of faith and worship; the belief in and the worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods; a pursuit or interest to which someone ascribes supreme importance.
- Religion does not ascribe to God; it does not credit God for all things or attribute all things to Him.
- Religion is a set of organized, beliefs, practices, and systems that relate to the belief and worship of a controlling force, such as a personal god or another superhuman, supernatural being. This is what we see today in the local assemblies and in their gatherings.
- Religion is everybody coming together with their own personal set of institutionalized system of religious beliefs, attitudes, and practices.
- No oneness and no being in one accord!
- Being in one accord means of the same mind or same spirit; being likeminded; being unified which is the state of being one; combining all of the various parts together as one, as in one body, one mind and that mind is the mind of Christ. Agreement to conformity to act out according to the Spirit of God’s Will.
Ephesians 4:12-13 12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: 13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
What is the Gospel of Jesus Christ?
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ is God’s plan of Salvation in love for all mankind, designed by God, and orchestrated by God; demonstrated through His only begotten Son Jesus. St John 3:16, for God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- Begotten here means to bring a child into existence by the process of reproduction. God did this through the virgin Mary.
- Here in this scripture is the proof that you must be in Christ and have the faith of Christ in order to join God and to know how to treat Him (God) in a specific manner.
- Why did God send Jesus? Why does God want mankind back? Because we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them, Ephesians 2:10.
- That we should walk in them: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit and “after their likeness”.
- After their likeness here means to “function like”. God only functions by a substance called faith.
- Jesus paid our ransom for the debt called sin that we all owe to Satan, the devil, etc. The Word of God says that we’ve been bought with a price. 1 Corinthians 6:20 says for ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.
- Jesus came in the likeness of sinful flesh to show us all how to live a godly, perfect, and holy life in the earth according to the Will of God. Romans 8:1-4 says there is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh but after the Spirit. 2 for the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. 3 for what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: 4 that the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
- Jesus had a job to do and a tall order from God to fulfill for our soul to be brought back to its original Creator. And He did just what God said!
- It is called the gospel of Jesus Christ because the Atonement of Jesus Christ is central to this plan.
- Atonement is the reparation for a wrong or injury, the reconciliation between God and all mankind through Jesus Christ.
- So, what is the gospel of Jesus Christ? It is the gospel of Jesus Christ in the message of the good news of salvation offered to mankind by grace through faith in the finished works of Christ on the cross. Ephesians 2:8-9 8 for by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 not of works, lest any man should boast.
- It is only the Gospel of Jesus Christ in His faith that will get you into the Kingdom of God and His righteousness.
- Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is no other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
- Your soul will need the Gospel in order to enter eternal Heaven!
- Your soul must be transformed by the Spirit of the Gospel in order to enter into eternal Heaven.
- Your soul is the mortal part of the spirit man in you.
- This part of you must be able to on the day of his calling take on immortality in order to hear the Lord say, “well done thy good and faithful servant” or stay mortal as he was in the earth and hear the Lord say, “depart from Me for I knew you not”.
- 1 Corinthians 15:53-54 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
- We are living lives in the earth as spirit beings encased in bodies struggling because of your body and its flesh nature hindering you from discovering who you really are? What is your purpose here? Who is your Creator known to you as our Father?
- These bodies that we are in will keep you from the knowledge of good and truth. Why? Because of the flesh sin nature, its’ past, and its knowledge of good and evil that is destined to cause you to struggle until you give up on obtaining the righteousness of God.
- Romans 7:18-19 18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to Will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. 19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
- The flesh of your body has its own nature that is not of God and His righteousness.
- This flesh that covers the body, soul, and spirit is cunning, deceitful, and filled with the evils of the knowledge of good and evil.
- It’s sinful nature is what influences and triggers your soul’s emotions through your 5-sense knowledge of good and evil. This is why you are always feeling stuff in Salvation!
- When I want to do good my flesh nature has another motive that is not the intent of God, nor do it have a love for my brethren that I’m doing the good toward.
- My flesh and your flesh always have a scheme and a cunning way of doing things because of its serpentine nature.
- Our natures were changed when Adam: male and female sinned against God.
- Flesh must die to the Will of God for you to learn, practice, and desire the things of God.
- Your soul will never strive for the faith of Christ if you keep allowing your flesh and its Will to dominate you, deafen you from hearing the Word of God, and always entertaining your flesh and its desires.
- Your flesh strives to live in your past so that you as a new creature will never experience his new life in Christ Jesus as to becoming a Son also.
- So we say to you to stay encouraged in your journey and its wilderness experiences; encourage your soul every step of the way in Christ; and keep him hopeful that he will be made whole in and through the faith of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, not having a form of godliness, but being the true form of God’s righteousness unto the perfection of the measure of that perfect man named Christ Jesus in you.
Sunday, October 2, 2022