Apostle Tracey Robinson
Job 14:1 MAN that is born of a woman is of few days, and full of trouble.
• Every man (that is male man and female man) born of a woman in earth are born with some type of issue(s) called hindrances.
• Hindrances that are already in the sinful flesh nature of the body that you will fight and it will fight back at you; hindrances that you will deny; hindrances that are inherited and passed on through generational curses, soul ties, etc.; hindrances that you will be unwilling to admit to surrendering it; or hindrances you may want to give up to resolve it (or them) but you experience great difficulty in doing so till you give up fighting with it to just live with it.
• Some other spiritual hindrances are: pride, fear, embarrassment, a lack of desire or interest in the Way of God and His righteousness, but just want to hang around; belief in supernatural powers like sciences, magic, spiritism, witchcraft, positive/negative energies; talking to and conjuring up the dead; believing you can worship, and praise God your way and how you feel; believing that you can transform yourself to become spiritually aware of yourself; looking for a sign in everything to mean what you need to make you a better natural person; etc.
• No matter what the reasons are these are still matters, issues, situations, and circumstances that are in your heart from your flesh’s nature that will greatly affect your spirituality and its growth in Christ Jesus.
• In other words, it is YOUR natural, physical, and mental hindrances of YOUR natural man that can and will block your spiritual awareness and its growth in Christ, especially when you choose not to ask God through His Son Jesus to save you and let Him fight these spiritual battles that you were born in and daily surrendering so that you can receive total deliverance from them.
• A spiritual hindrance to your spirituality is when your flesh and its sinful nature deceives you when your spirituality (or your spiritual awareness to righteousness) is heighten to a level that will cause you to hear, repent, believe, forgive, and accept the Will of God for you as a new creature in Him.
• A hindrance is anything that impedes, obstructs, stops, or retards progress; anything that blocks or inhibits us from receiving what is right through the Word and by the Blood of Jesus.
• A hindrance is also any legal stronghold that the enemy of your soul has over you.
• We discussed “soul ties” on last Wednesday which is also a spiritual hindrance and a spiritual stronghold that has attached itself to your soul to keep you from ever progressing and moving into the realms of your spirituality that will lead you back to the Father.
• It is the power of your flesh and its sin nature that keeps you from being transformed to be healed, delivered, prosperous, set free, matured (perfect), and sanctified for the use of the Spirit of God in the earth.
• Your flesh loves the Law of God because it is impossible for the flesh and its nature to comply with God’s Will under the Law.
• Many leaders preach and teach from the Old Testament because of the excuses and weaknesses they can obtain for the flesh and its inability to “man up” according to the Will of God.
• The flesh always has an excuse for you to tell when you attempt to live the life that God has already planned and purposed for you.
• Tradition and religion love the flesh and its nature. Tradition and religion rely on the Word of God through the flesh.
• Your flesh and its nature hate God and is an enemy of God. The flesh and its nature are a power of its own without the power of the Holy Ghost.
Romans 8:3-4 KJV Amplified 3 For God has done what the Law could not do, [its power] being weakened by the flesh [the entire nature of man without the Holy Spirit]. Sending His own Son in the guise of sinful flesh and as an offering for sin, [God] condemned sin in the flesh [subdued, overcame, deprived it of its power over all who accept that sacrifice], 4 So that the righteousness and just requirement of the Law might be fully met in us who live and move not in the ways of the flesh but in the ways of the Spirit [our lives governed not by the standards and according to the dictates of the flesh, but controlled by the Holy Spirit].
• The flesh can and will never be saved or converted!!
• Spiritual hindrances stem from the sinful nature of the flesh, its lust, habits, practices, and desires.
• This is why as spirit beings we must be careful how we desire for the things of this world and not have our affections set on things above in Heaven. (Colossians 3:2).
Ephesians 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
• Prayers at all times, on every occasion, in every season in the Spirit can destroy all of your spiritual hindrances.
• The Spirit of God will guide, lead, correct, and direct your choices which create your daily and nightly paths.
• The Spirit of God will guide, lead, correct, and direct your soul in all truth.
• Praying in Spirit and in Truth builds relationship with the Spirit of God.
• You must grow to make the Spirit of God your choice so that He can do His best for you.
• Let the Spirit of the Word give you spiritual discernment and stop trying to discern your spirituality through natural, carnal eyes that have no faith.
Wednesday, February 15, 2023