Apostle Tracey Robinson
St John 1:12-14 12 But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to then that believe on His name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the Will of man, but of God. 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
• To become a son of God you must receive God through Christ.
• God will give you the power to become His son, but there will be a process.
• If you believe on His name, you will become a Son, but there will be a process.
• The Spirit of God will penetrate your spirit to impregnate your spirit with Himself, just as He did with the virgin birth of Jesus through Mary. It takes the spirit of faith to process and believe that this can be done in you as it was done in Mary.
• This is why becoming a born-again new creature in Christ is so important because you must now be born of the Will of God, in Spirit and in Truth and not rely on or liken your new birth to the same as the old natural way that you were originally conceived through the blood and Will of man.
• It is the Spirit of God that will now impregnate your Spirit with Himself to conceive you for Himself, and to birth you Himself. This is not a natural process that will utilize any parts of flesh and blood, or the Will of man and his ability to impregnate a woman.
• God is Spirit. He impregnates your spirit to conceive Himself as the spirit Man, just like He did in the beginning of creating man of Himself.
• In this transforming process God is re-creating you again into His image, after their likeness, and giving you dominion.
• This is what should happen to every born-again new creature in Christ! This is an experience that takes place in every born-again new creature by the power of God that transforms you back into His Will and His Way. It’s a spiritual process where you can only surrender to it, accept it, apply faith, willingness, obedience, and a yes Lord to the process.
• God does this! Not man and his education acquired through the knowledge of good and evil is acceptable or required. This processing is all God’s doings!
• This process to become a son of God is not done and completed based upon the tampering of the Will of man and his knowledge without God.
• So, man can write as many books as he pleases to try and explain a process of God that only your experience in God and with God the Author will produce you as a son of God.
Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
• To become a son, you must be led by the Spirit of God.
• The word led is the past tense or the past participle of the word lead. God covered it in all and in every generation to come!
• Past tense is a tense that expresses an action that happened in the past while the past participle means a participle that expresses a completed action of the past action.
• The past participle creates different forms of past tenses a state which previously existed.
• For example, if you think of the past tense as a Lego set, the past participle would be a single Lego piece. One piece of that set.
• So, when we speak of our old nature (old man) we are speaking of a previously existed nature which is past tensed. The born-again new creature that has been awakened by the Spirit of God’s Word is the completed work of God of your past action called sin.
• To be led by the Spirit of God is a continuing process of God to where He leads you which means He will guide, direct, and to bring you to a conclusion.
2 Corinthians 6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be My sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
• The Word of God is speaking gender here: My sons and daughters.
• But in the beginning in Genesis 1:26-27 God created the spirit Man.
• Verse 27 says so God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He Him: male and female created He them.
• It is the body suit that we wear that distinguish the difference between the male Man and the female Man. That’s all! We all are the spirit Man inside.
Galatians 4:7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
• Sonship of every believer must be awarded and given by the Spirit of God and Satan and all his crew will have to Amen and acknowledge the fact that “truly you are a son of God”. In other words, Satan has to AMEN God’s completed work of His word in you.
• This is done when you have met the requirements of the Spirit of God and Satan for your soul.
• All that God allows and permits! All the tests, trials, tribulations, the lost, the gain, the struggles, the sacrifices, and the sufferings all for the namesake of Christ Jesus.
• All the fasting, prayers, praise, worship; all the interceding, witnessing, soul winning, etc.
• We all must strive to become sons, not just a believer that struggles at and after every way of change that comes with being a new creature in Chris, but a son.
• Strive to become a champion in Christ.
• Strive to become a front-line soldier in the battle of Christ for the souls of mankind.
• Strive to produce the fruit of Salvation in Christ which is the fruit of the Spirit.
• Strive to permit God to complete the “virgin birth” in your spirit as a new creature in Him.
• Why should you and I do all this?
Philippians 2:15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;
1 John 3:1-2 1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew Him not.
2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when He shall appear, we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him as He is.
• Sons of God are set apart from the world, the flesh, and the devil.
• The world, the flesh, and the devil will hate you because they hated Christ Jesus first and if He be in you and you in Him, they will hate you likewise.
• Only a son of God can see God as He is.
• To be Christ like is to become a son of God. Don’t settle for less!
• Don’t allow the Will of you flesh and its sin nature to keep you being ruled by your past, your flesh, and its sinful nature before hearing the Word of God and allowing it to transform you into becoming a son.
• Don’t let your soul struggle through the lusts, desires, practices, habits, and behavior of your flesh controlling and ruling your body in order to keep your soul in bondage and in servitude to it.
• Your body is ruled by your flesh and its nature.
• Your body being ruled by your flesh and its sinful nature is an outward process and appearance.
• Most of the time in this age of tradition and religion that is all they see and will fellowship with.
• We know that man looks at the outward appearance, but God looks at the heart of the inward man.
Romans 7:5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
• The Law is holy, but the Law was made sin through the flesh that constantly operated in our bodily organs and members so that we had no fruit and bore only fruit of death.
• All the nature of your flesh produces is death!
• Until and when your flesh is deadened, then crucified by the Will of God’s Word your body is still subject to the learned behavior of the flesh and its nature.
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
• When a person has accepted Salvation but does not obey to live its prescribed principles, laws, and methods, they love the scriptures that says, “we all have sinned and come short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23); “judge not. Don’t judge me” (St Matthew 7:1). Or the scripture that says, he that is without sin let him cast the first stone” (St John 8:7).
• Being “self-righteous”, though saved, there is nothing godly, holy, or righteous about their life and lifestyle.
• A body ruled Salvation is one with no spiritual growth and no knowledge of their spirituality in Christ. It is just a feel-good method influenced by their sin nature through their 5-senses!
• When your soul is being ruled in Salvation by the Spirit of the Word this is spiritual growth, maturity, and transformation being processed as he (soul) comes into the knowledge of God through the acceptance of Christ Jesus in heart and mind.
• Your soul must strive to receive the indwelling Spirit of God, His Holy Spirit to govern, rule, and possess him (soul) and to keep him as the flesh and its sinful nature is being extinguished from controlling the body through and with its impulses of sin.
• Extinguished here means to render void its rights or obligations to the body of man.
• In doing so, your soul will begin to exhibit the true nature and potentials of God, after their likeness within himself. As soul continues to come into his full awareness of Christ Jesus, the body’s commands being downloaded now to your soul will no longer struggle and be in “limbo.”
• Limbo here means the state or condition of your soul taking on the process of becoming a son of God.
• You now manifest and reveal the fullness of Christ Jesus in you as a son of God. This is the spirit ruling growth whereas the Holy Spirit is now taking over and His Will through your spirit and your soul has reached a place in his spirituality and moral developments in Christ.
• To become a son of God as the scriptures requires is a process that every soul must conform to.
• This is your state of being advanced in God whereas you are now portraying Jesus. This sonship authorizes you to judge the state of and behavior of those that are being processed in and by the righteousness of God through your total surrendered life and lifestyle in earth.
1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
• You as a son have now become the spirit being, encased in a body in the earth realm with the spiritual knowledge, spiritual discernment, spiritual identity, spiritual character, mind, and behavior as a son to know how to continue the works of Christ Jesus according to the Will of God in earth.
• So, when challenged you will say what Jesus said.
St John 5:19-20 19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He seeth the Father do: for what things soever He doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise. 20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth Him all things that Himself doeth: and He will shew Him greater works than these that ye may marvel.
• When we become a son of God, Christ has returned through you, not to destroy the Law of God or the prophets, but to declare and fulfill the Will of God.
• As a son you should be continuing to do as Jesus did save, set free the captives from the bondage of sin in their generations and the generations to come.
• Becoming a son of God is not the end of the world and God declaring time no more, but it is the end for the sins of this world and its harvest when we all come to being sons released in the earth.
• Jesus as a son was a quickening spirit. He came as a life-giving spirit to the soul of man.
• To be a son of God that same Spirit that raised up Jesus from the dead must dwell in you, (Romans 8:11) quicken your mortal body by His Spirit that now lives and reside in you.
• Everywhere your footsteps tread in the earth you become like the tree of life bearing the fruits of the Spirit of Christ that gives life.
• Sons of God are fully matured in Him for the world, the flesh, and the devil to see Christ in you, the hope of glory walking the earth again through and in you as He did before.
• You who have been chosen by God to make it known through you what is, what it takes, and what will be known what the riches of the glory of the mystery of Christ among many is, many others, which is Christ in you displayed as a son. (Colossians 1:27).
• As a son you are truly in love with God your Father first and there is nothing in between your relationship with Him, and there is nothing you won’t do for Him in earth.
St John 14:31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave Me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.
• In becoming a son of God, we all start out as a “believer in process” but we must strive to go through every victory for God in the shedding of, the killing of our flesh and its sinful nature in order for all of Christ Jesus to take His full abode in you.
• Christ Jesus must become Himself in you in the earth so as He is in Heaven. This process is guaranteed to get rid of all of you and all that you know about you.
• Then you can boldly say as the Word says,
Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God who loved me, and gave Himself for me.
• God is holding us all accountable when we witness, teach, preach, and minister all over the place except in the areas of how we must be torn down to be built up by the Spirit of God and His Will as our foundation.
• Instead, many are witnessing, teaching, preaching, and ministering in “bits and pieces” that which gives no spiritual foundation, no spirituality to the spiritual growth to the soul and spirit man.
• When we don’t follow God’s Will to witness, teach, preach, and minister to the soul of man, man struggles to put in the pieces of righteousness together in their life that will transform him into becoming the portrait of Christ Jesus within.
1 Thessalonians 5:23 KJV Amplified And may the God of peace Himself sanctify you through and through [separate you from profane things, make you pure and wholly consecrated to God]; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved sound and complete [and found] blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah).
• This coming is not the coming of the end of time but the coming of you and I being called out of this world by God into our place of eternity after God Himself has judged us based upon the life and lifestyle of your soul in earth.
• Jesus was spiritually disciplined. We must be spiritually disciplined with nothing orchestrated by the natural man, his Will in the knowledge of good and evil influenced and processed through his 5-senses, but only to the Will of God.
• It is the Spirit of God that will spiritually teach us and take us through the whole, entire, and complete spiritual processing in Him.
Sunday, February 19, 2023