Apostle Tracey Robinson 2023 All Rights Reserved
• When we were born in this world we were born in sin, spiritually unconscious, and dead to the Will of God, His Righteousness, and His Way. This was because we were wrapped in sin and its nature, shaped in its iniquity, and in sin our mothers conceive us. Psalm 51:5.
• Peril means exposure to the risk of being injured, destroyed, or lost.
• Some natural examples of peril include falling, illnesses or sicknesses that are near death, financial loss, crashing your car, fire, wind, lighting, volcanic eruptions, falling objects, death, etc.
• But we are talking about the peril of your heart’s emptiness that brings in spiritual emptiness.
• Salvation is all about spirituality. It is all about the awakening of your soul-the spirit man in you to bring him back to reconciliation with God, His Father; converting soul to being transformed into the newness of a son just as Christ Jesus portrayed and demonstrated in earth and according to the Word of God.
• So, we all as born-again believers must possess the mind of Christ, the spirit of Christ, the fruit of Christ, the humility of Christ, the Will of Christ, and condemn sin in your flesh, without sinning just as Christ has already done and completed for all mankind. Romans 8:3.
• We know that it is in the heart of man lies his destiny, plans, purpose, thoughts, imagination, and all his issues of life. Proverbs 4:23 Keep your heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
• Keep yourself! This is a command in the Word for you to do. This is your responsibility. God equips you with the resources as He is the Source.
• We know that as a born-again believer in Christ you must have a new heart replaced by God, not your morally good or your suppression and repression of your sin and wrong doings to try and make yourself do good and right, but a new heart of flesh must be given by God.
• This new heart of flesh comes fully equipped with the Will of God, the Way of God, and the Word of God, that is all His statutes, His ordinances, and the ability to keep judgments and do them. Ezekiel 11:19-20; 36:26-27. This is a spiritual process only done by the Spirit of God.
• When God gives you as a new creature in Christ a new heart, He will also give you His Holy Spirit that will dwell in you to be able to have all power to do all His Will in the knowledge of good and truth with no compromising.
• God does not expect us to know the Way of His designed plan of Salvation, but He does expect us to surrender our all to Him so that He can redo to restore all that was spiritually lost when Adam and Eve rebelled against Him.
• We learn and know that the heart of flesh of the spirit man is seated below in his soul called the subconscious mind. This is the knowledge of good and truth teaching the new creature in you!
• So, this knowledge of good and truth must be heard by and in faith, not by your feelings, intellect, or your ability to be smart.
• We learn and know from the knowledge of good and truth that it is your Will that controls your destiny and that the seat of the Will is the conscious and subconscious mind.
• Your Will implies self-control. Your Will lives in your heart! The heart is your subconscious mind, and the subconscious mind is the seat of control for your life in all human beings.
• The peril of an empty heart brings spiritual emptiness to you as a believer that confesses being born-again in spirit and in truth.
St Matthew 12:43-45 43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of man, he (the unclean spirit) walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. 44 Then he (the unclean spirit) saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. 45 Then goeth he (the unclean spirit), and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the firs. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.
• When we come into Salvation, accept Christ Jesus as our Lord and Savior, and surrender your Will over to the Will of God the Spirit of the Word of God cleanses us from our sins, its rudiments, and that wicked and evil spirit that was keeping your soul in bondage has gone.
• So, it is the Spirit of the Word of God that empties you from the rudiments (your fundamental principles or skills in your way of learning established in the knowledge of good and evil) of your past, the world, your flesh, and the devil so that He can come in and take His abode, but you must permit Him to enter.
• When our vessel has been swept clean from sins debris the evil spirits have a right because you still have flesh to return, tempt, influence, and try to enter back in, if you have not allowed the Spirit of God to take His abode in you.
• We must learn and practice until it becomes habit the Will of God through His Word by seeking Him diligently from our new heart to know what He knows about you and what He would have you to do daily and routinely.
• Not tradition and religions daily routine!
• Not from the family and buddy system of tradition and religion and how you feel!
• As a spirit encased in a body having human experiences living on the earth you must learn through the knowledge of good and truth how to walk in the spirit and not fulfill the lust of your flesh and from what it is used to and is familiar with.
• The more you do so the more your flesh dies to be crucified. Jesus Christ did it! And He left the original plate-the law of the Spirit of life in Him which had made mankind free from the law of sin and death if you choose His Will.
• We are taught in the knowledge of good and truth that spirits don’t have flesh, so the devil has nothing to tempt, influence, or try you in when your flesh is dead to his tactics influenced by the memories of it in the knowledge of good and evil.
• Without a body the devil and his demons are illegal in the earth realm and must utilize a body to become legal and live on the earth.
• We as born-again believer’s new creatures in Christ must learn through the knowledge of good and truth to live without the memories, familiarity, habits, practices, desires, and lust of our flesh so that we can walk as spirit beings.
Romans 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
Galatians 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit,and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
• Why? Because the flesh lust against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these two are contrary the one to the other so that you cannot do the things spiritual that you need to do. Galatians 5:17
• Walking in the Spirit crucifies your flesh, its lust, practices, habits, behaviors, mannerism, and attitude.
• Satan (the devil, your adversary) must be able to see himself in you through your flesh, just as God must see Jesus in you spiritually.
• Your flesh is the kingdom of darkness with all its wiles, tactics, subtleness, and deceitfulness.
• Jesus condemned Satan’s fleshly kingdom, its nature of sin, temptations, and influences.
Romans 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
• God had to send to earth what man was familiar with: a human being with flesh and its weaknesses.
• God had to reenact the whole scene of man from the conception to the birth of a woman; to His death because of man’s rejection of the truth; to burial and resurrection for mankind to see and know that He is God in sinful flesh to reconcile mankind back to Himself.
• The nature of the flesh, your flesh is the sinful nature of Satan.
Wednesday, April 19, 2023