Apostle Tracey Robinson, 2022 All Rights Reserved
Psalm 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
- The Will of God must be done from the heart believers, Sons of God, Leaders, under shepherds, 5-fold ministry gifts.
- To serve God to the people you must have a Servants heart to serve in Spirit and in Truth.
Ezekiel 36:26-27 26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
- Stony is having the nature of stone; insensitive to pity or human feelings.
- Stony heart is unfeeling; cruel
- Some synonyms for stony heart are: cold-blooded; compassionless; hard; desensitized; heartless; inhuman; insensitive; merciless; pitiless; soulless; unsympathetic; thick-skinned; etc.
- Some words related to being stony hearted are: heedless; inconsiderate; thoughtless; uncaring; unfriendly; unloving; rough; abusive; hateful; ill-natured; ill-tempered; mean; spiteful; barbarous; brutal; cruel; evil-minded; vicious; cold; etc.
- A new heart requires a new spirit regenerated; reborn; bring into a new life and more vigorous; revive; bring into renewed existence.
- We walk by what is in our heart, its ways, habits, practices, desires, need, lust, appetites; etc.
Proverbs 23:7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he:
- Your heart in your physical body is the chief organ of physical life for the flesh. And it occupies the most important place in the human body system.
Leviticus 17:11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.
- The Blood of Jesus makes atonement for the soul of man. His Blood shed for many is for your soul’s atonement.
- His Blood reconciled our soul back to God.
- Spiritually, the word heart stands for Man’s (the spirit being) entire mental and moral activity, both rational and the emotional elements.
- In other words, the heart is used figuratively for the “hidden springs” of the personal life of the spirit man in your human body.
- Hidden springs meaning hidden facts, feelings, to include the other four (4) senses; knowledge of good and evil; beliefs, problems, dangers, activities, agendas concealed or obscured (to make unclear and difficult to understand); fundamental values; commitments; tolerance; goals; paths, purpose, and influences by culture; etc.
Genesis 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
- Continually defined here as repeated frequently in the same way; regularly; constantly
- The Word of God describes “human depravity” as being in the heart of Man that took place upon the rebellion of Adam and Eve against God and His command.
- Human depravity is a state of corruption due to original sin committed that would infect every part of Man’s nature and to make the natural man unable to know and obey God.
- Even though sin “infected” the natural man’s nature it also affected the spiritual nature of Man by corrupting the outward in order to keep the inward Man in bondage of his sin and corruption
- Sin’s effect is a principle which has changed the foundation of God’s system of belief and behavior for Man and it is seated in the center of Man’s inward life, defiling the whole circuit (or system of God) with his actions.
- Infect means affect a person, organism or cell with a disease causing organism; contaminate with harmful organisms (air, water, nature, etc.)
- Affect means to have an effect on; make a difference to; move emotionally; to act on and cause a change in (someone or something).
- Effect is a change which is a result or consequence of an action or other cause; bring about; cause something to happen.
- For we were all born in sins origin, shaped in iniquity, and in sin did our mothers’ conceive us. Psalm 51:5
- This is what the devil did through the serpent in retaliation to the plan of mankind orchestrated by God.
- Even though the body commits the acts (actions) of the sin it is your soul that is the blame.
1 Corinthians 6:17-18 KJV Amplified 17 but the person who is united to the Lord becomes one spirit with Him. 18 Shun immorality and all sexual looseness (flee from impurity in thought, word, or deed). Any other sin which a man commits is one outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body.
- Immorality defined as the state or quality of being immoral; wickedness
- Your soul is YOU!
St Matthew 15:18-20
18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
20 These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.
- The Word of God regards the heart as the “sphere” of Divine influence.
- Sphere defined here as an area of activity, interest, or expertise; as aspect of life distinguished and unified by a particular characteristic; a round solid figure, or its surface, with every point on its surface at equal distances from its center.
- The Holy Spirit must be the center of interest and the center of activity in your heart as He accesses every point in you from Himself.
- For in Him we live and move and have our being for we are His offspring, Acts 17:28.
Romans 2:15-16 KJV Amplified 15 They show that the essential requirements of the Law are written in their hearts and are operating there, with which their consciences (sense of right and wrong) also bear witness; and their (moral) decisions (their arguments of reason, their condemning or approving thoughts) will accuse or perhaps defend and excuse (them)
16 On that day when, as my Gospel proclaims God by Jesus Christ will judge men in regard to the things which they conceal (their hidden thoughts).
- The heart lies deep within the soul which is the hidden man (inward man)
1 Peter 3:4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
- Your soul is the real you, your authentic self. It represents the true character but conceals it.
- The seat of your Will is the conscience and subconscious mind.
- Your Will lives in your heart.
- Your heart is your subconscious mind and the subconscious mind is the seat of control for your life.
- We have two minds: conscious (conscience?) and a subconscious mind.
- “Sub” means below.
- Our conscious mind is always conscience, and then we have a mind beneath that conscious mind that is not always
- The conscious mind will feed the subconscious mind information the more the conscious mind hears it. This is why repetition can be and is dangerous.
- Give example of friendship and its influence against another one of your friends that is not your friend’s friend. Negative repetitious sayings will put it in your heart.
- The conscious mind through repetition will download information into the heart (the subconscious mind).
- We are safe as long as information stays in our conscious mind because we will forget it.
- This repetitious information can work for us or against us.
- When we worry, doubt, and fear we continuously tell ourselves “how am I going to make it” will replace the word(s) in the heart that says what the Word says, “I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me” “My God shall supply all my need”.
- If you are watching porn, reading dirty books, listening to bad stories, dirty jokes, etc. it becomes downloaded in the heart.
- Repetition is dangerous to the heart of Man!
Galatians 5:22-23 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
- The character of the new heart.
- The transformation of your character begins in your heart.
- The transformation of your character is your testimony to the world, the flesh, and the devil of your new identity of the indwelling of Christ in your inward man.
- A new spirit is the Spirit of God producing a new life in your soul by awakening him through the heard Word of God and allowing the Word to bring your thoughts and desires into obedience to His Will, causing your inward man to be renewed in the image of God.
- By nature the heart is evil!
- Our new life is not a modification or an improvement of your old nature and its life.
- This is why we must surrender all in and to Salvation because without it we struggle with and in the issues of our past.
- With a new heart of flesh it is a full transformation of your entire being – mind, spirit, soul, and body.
- This is done through the infinite love of God through the faith in His Son Jesus to us as a child that will yield to God’s Divine influence and receive the mind of Christ and His finished works.
- The change in your human heart is a miracle that will reveal the love of an ever living Lord and Savior, working through you to rescue the souls of men as God’s witness to the world, the flesh, and the devil of His Divine purpose for all mankind.
23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
- A new heart secures obedience without external or selfish motives.
- The power of Christ finished work alone CAN transform the heart and mind of Man in that we ALL must experience and partake with Him and in Him the new life in the Kingdom of Heaven.
- Without your born again experience and partaking of the Will of God in Christ Jesus you cannot see the Kingdom of God, St John 3:3
- The Kingdom of God begins in the heart.
- It does not come with an outward look or show!
Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
- Not your flesh and its lust and sensual appetites.
St Luke 17:20-21 20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the Kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The Kingdom of God cometh not with observation: 21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! Or, lo there! For behold, the Kingdom of God is within you.
- The Kingdom of God within you MUST come with Christ mind and rules in your new heart to continue to: (1) Crucify your flesh with its affections and lust; habits, practices, and desires daily. (2) Keep your feet from going back into forbidden paths of your past. (3) Saved from yielding temptations of your past old nature. (4) Willing to suffer and sacrifice every opportunity to place eternal life within the reach of others. (5) Established in covenant and in relationship with the Father.
Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
- A new heart and a new spirit will cause you (the natural you) to no longer live, but allow Christ to now live in you.
- The old nature of self is hidden and Christ is revealed and exalted and through faith in the power of His righteousness you will depart from all iniquity.
- This will NOW cause your soul to make a living connection with his Redeemer.
- It is the Spirit of God through the faith of His Son Jesus that will produce a new life for soul.
- The heart and mind are created anew and thoughts and desires are brought into obedience to the Will of God.
- Through the Holy Ghost (Spirit) transforming influence will NOW establish a living connection between Heaven (the Father) and earth (you).
- Your new birth MUST be from above transformed in the image of Christ
St John 1:12-13 12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the Will of the flesh, nor of the Will of man, but of God.
- The Spirit of God must infuse or penetrate the spirit of Man to give new life to his soul.
- As a new creature born from above we should discern the perfection of Christ character and desire to become holy, transformed, and renewed in His image.
- Responsibility and accountability is when you discern and desire Christ’s character for yourself, not being prophesied to or the Pastor pulling you into what you should desire.
- The Spirit of God will conform the born again soul to desire, hunger, and thirst to become the Model of Jesus Christ.
- Sin separated us all from our Creator, our Maker, whereas we no longer reflected His Divine Image.
- Our heart is at war with the principles of the Commandments of God if we don’t choose to be reborn again
- Every individual must submit to the Will of God in order to be reborn again according to His purpose and without it the Kingdom of God will not be a place for your soul with all your oppositions from your natural and cultivated traits of character inherited through the knowledge of good and evil.
- The finished work of Jesus can transform your character if you are willing and obedient.
- Faith in His work for mankind through the love of the Father is able to take you from being dead in your trespasses and sin and change you, and restore back to your soul all that was lost.
1 Peter 1:3-5
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,
5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
Sunday, January 23, 2022