Apostle Tracey Robinson, 2022 All Rights Reserved
- Flesh and blood will never reveal to you who Jesus is in you.
St Matthew 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
1 Corinthians 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
1 Corinthians 15:50 KJV Amplified But I tell you this, brethren, flesh and blood cannot (become partakers of eternal salvation and) inherit or share in the kingdom of God; nor does the perishable (that which is decaying) inherit or share in the imperishable (the immortal).
- The divinity of Christ must bear witness in every called believer, as your witness and your seal.
- The Spirit itself bears witness with our spirit that we are the children of God, Romans 8:16.
- This is the son ship of every believer is that the Spirit leads and guides you to becoming a son of God. Romans 8:14.
- The divinity of Christ will acknowledge Him in you as He bears witness of Him and testify of Him in you.
- We do too much when in all actuality the Spirit will seal you as His; then turn, testify, and witness of Himself in you to the world, the flesh, and the devil.
St John 15:26-27 26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of Truth, which proceedeth from the Father, He shall testify of me: 27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.
- Jesus is saying here that I knew you from the beginning before you were formed in your mother’s womb.
- I knew that you would serve Me, glorify Me, honor Me, and sanctify yourself as holy unto Me before the beginning of time and even before you were a substance in your mother’s womb.
- Divinity defined here is the state or quality of being divine; godliness; a deity; godhead; holiness
- Divine defined here is of, from, or like God, or is God.
- In our journey called Salvation every one of us as believers must acknowledge the Divinity of Christ Jesus in our Soul and Spirit.
- Acknowledge defined here means to accept and admit the existence and truth of something.
- Salvation is God’s plan! It is NOT a family made plan nor is it a buddy system plan.
- God’s plan of Salvation is the fullness of the Gospel revealed in us and to us individually and corporately.
- Corporate defined here means united or combined into one body; collective.
- Corporately does not automatically add you into the group of unified believers because you are just hanging around; or because your troubles ran you their way; etc.
- You must as a believer drawn by God have a “stake” in this plan.
- The Kingdom of God is in the new heart of flesh and the new spirit given by the Spirit of God with all instructions and guidance on how to function and operate and live in it in the earth.
- In other words, batteries are included!
- Salvation includes the recreation of man and how to teach us who we are and who’s we are.
- The plan of Salvation includes everything that Adam “forfeit”.
- The devils plan of salvation is the “counterfeit” of what Adam forfeited.
- Forfeit defined here means lose or be deprived of (property or a right or privilege) as a penalty for wrongdoing.
- Counterfeit defined here means made in exact imitation of something valuable or important with the intention to deceive or defraud.
- It includes the fall of man as our perfect example to teach us in of our awareness of needing the Father; His Way; and His Plan in order to know life and live the total value of life in Him.
- It includes the perfect example of the atoning of Jesus Christ and the shedding of His Blood for the souls of all mankind.
Hebrews 9:22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.
- Salvation’s plan includes the demonstrations and the perfect modeling of Jesus Christ as a Son in teaching us how to know, understand, and do the laws, ordinances, and doctrines of the Gospel incorporated in the new heart of flesh and the new spirit.
- Salvation’s plan maps out the moral agency for the soul of man in which he (man) has the ability to continue to be freewill by choosing to act for himself or to choose to surrender his total Will to submit and commit to the Will of God (man’s Creator and Father).
- It teaches us the difference between the two systems: the Kingdom of Heaven and its righteousness verses the systems of the world, the flesh, and the devils agonizing way of living in a life of sin and desolation, that will very soon bring you to death with a cost to pay by going to Hell to live forever.
- The plan of Salvation includes and is a way of new life for your soul if you “choose” to do it God’s way; a way back to Him in order to gain back that which was lost from man in the beginning.
- The Word of God is for the new creature in you to come to life in Christ Jesus and live in the finished work He completed for all mankind according to the Father’s prerequisites (required as a prior condition).
- God’s word is sure and His Way is right and will lead us individually and corporately into His life and lifestyle of pure Holiness.
- God’s divinity will reveal to you who you are, along with your makeup of Him inside of you.
Genesis 1:26-27 26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created He Him: male and female created He them.
- Image in the Hebrew word means nature, characteristics, and essence.
- After our likeness means to function like. God functions by a substance called faith.
- Christ Jesus’ divinity must be revealed to you, in you, as you take back on His image, after their likeness in you in order to journey in God’s plan as a new creature being called into Him.
- Salvation is God’s calling us back into Him!
- Coming to Jesus is not a choice that we make but it is through an attraction that draws us to Him by God, with a given desire to be made aware of the fact that you need a Savior.
- This is a state of being made conscious of knowledge and a perception of the fact that I am a sinner, rebelling against God, and in need of God’s way of a new life in Him.
St John 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
St John 6:44 KJV Amplified No one is able to come to Me unless the Father Who sent Me attracts and draws him and gives him the desire to come to Me, and (then) I will raise him up (from the dead) at the last day.
St John 15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, He may give it you.
- Without the proper instructions, guidance, and obedience with willingness to commit to God’s total plan your eternal life may be very well usher you into Hell.
- You say in your heart, “well no one will know and I won’t even know if I go to Hell”.
- Yes we will in accordance to the Word of God’s life and lifestyle we choose to take on in the earth.
- Yes you will know also because you will be alive in Hell with all your senses and the spirits of rebellion and disobedience that were guiding and leading you in earth will still be with you in Hell. St Matthew 13:50; 25:46.
- God’s divinity can only be acknowledged by Him in you, not by the natural man.
- God’s divinity is only revealed to you by Him.
- Man can try to teach it, preach it, hoop it, sing it, manipulate and capitalize off it, cliché it, and even mock it, but without the Holy Spirit possessing the soul of man, man will never be able to become who the plan of Salvation has modeled.
- Even the demons must confess and acknowledge the divinity of Christ.
St Mark 5:7; 15:39
7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.
- Even the devils confess, acknowledge Christ’s divinity, and command Him by God that He doesn’t torment them.
39 And when the centurion, which stood over against Him, saw that he so cried out, and gave up the ghost, he said, Truly this man was the Son of God.
- Romans 14:11-12 11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to Me, and every tongue shall confess to God. 12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.
- Choosing to believe in and be a witness in Christ Jesus is a daily choice for all believers that are being called to come to Jesus.
- Many are called, but only a few are chosen to do the Will of God incorporated in Salvation.
- Choosing to live in your sins or partially in your sins you will die.
- Choosing to not believe in Christ Jesus you will die under the curse of your unbelief.
- The plan of Salvation is not a plan that you can alter or change at your Will, even though many do and display that.
- It is not a plan to enter into with an intent and motive to do all your wicked and evil works then you decide to run in to get saved.
- REMEMBER: No man can come to Jesus except he is spiritually attracted and given a desire to be drawn to Him by the Father only. It is not as easy as you supposed!
- Many have flocked to Salvation with an agenda that will never bear the fruit of righteousness, but will produce a form of godliness that consistently denies the actual power of the Spirit of God to CHANGE your whole being.
- We constantly say out of our mouth to appease others and to deceive those that are listening to the words that are not words that come from a heart of integrity.
- Our righteousness is the self-righteousness of the Will of man expressed through his 5-senses in the knowledge of good and evil. And we expect God to accept our Cain sacrifices and offerings in His perfect plan of Salvation.
- A new heart of flesh comes with the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.
- We are justified by the words that we speak out of our hearts!
St Matthew 12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
Many in the Bible acknowledged the divinity of Christ:
- John the Baptist, St John 1:29
- God Himself, St Matthew 3:17
- Simon Peter, St Matthew 16:16
- Paul, Acts 9:5-6
- Martha, St John 11:27
- Thomas, St John 20:28
- Nathanael, St John 1:49
- By demons
Many challenge the divinity of Christ:
- Satan challenged the divinity of Christ, St Matthew 4:3, 6
- Chief Priest, St Mark 15:31-32
- By the scribes and the Pharisees, St Luke 5:21
- By the scribes and the Elders, St Luke 20:1-2
- By the Jewish people, St John 5:18; 8:53; 10:33
- By rulers, St Luke 23:35; one of the thieves on the Cross, St Luke 23:39; soldiers, St Luke 23:36-37
- Are you acknowledging the divinity of Christ Jesus in you?
- Is He witnessing in you and testifying of Himself in you?
- Are you challenging His divinity through your unbelief, disobedience, and unwillingness to commit your Will and ways to the Lord?