Apostle Tracey Robinson, 2022 All Rights Reserved
Teaching on Hell is rare in the Houses of Prayer because a lot of leaders don’t believe in Hell or the devil.
- Many are incapable of teachings about Hell because of God’s love for all mankind.
- They say God is love and He so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son Jesus. In other words, it doesn’t make sense for God to love us and then put us in a place called eternal Hell.
- Jesus in fact is God’s reconciliation for all mankind with love through His Son Jesus.
- Jesus died for all, but even with that we still don’t appreciate His dying for us, for us to live for Him in the earth realm.
- Hell is a spiritual place for spirit beings that was once encased in a human body.
- You, we, me are spirit beings encased in a body and the reason we don’t know this or won’t embrace this fact is because we lack the spiritual knowledge of who our Father God, our Creator is in our soul.
- Lack defined as the state of being without or not having enough of something; be without or deficient in.
Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou has rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
- Knowledge is referring to the knowledge of Him, not about
- Of expresses relationship between God and your soul; About is used as an expression to indicate a location in particular; a movement in an area; with a number or quantity; to describe a quality apparent in a person; regarding; concerning.
- There is no escape from Hell when we CHOOSE to do what you Will without the influence and intervention of the Spirit of God guiding, leading, and instructing your way.
- Hell was created by God for the punishment of the devil and his angels (St Matthew 25:41); those whose names are not found written in the Book of Life are cast into the lake of fire, (Revelation 20:15); and those souls who will willfully rejected the Lord and His Way in every generation.
- For the wages of sin is death, Romans 6:23.
- All souls belong to the Lord, the soul of the father also the soul of the son belongs to the Lord, the soul that sinneth, it shall die, Ezekiel 18:4.
St Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Hell defined by Webster’s Comprehensive Dictionary:
- A place regarded in various religions as a spiritual realm of evil and suffering, often traditionally depicted as a place of perpetual fire beneath the earth where the wicked are punished after death;
- The abode of evil spirits; infernal regions; place of eternal punishment, of extreme torment; a place for rejected things or refuse.
- Used to express annoyance or surprise or for emphasis
- Expressing anger, contempt, or disbelief.
- In Christian theology, Hell is the place or state into which, by God’s definitive judgment, unrepentant sinners pass in the general judgment, or, as some Christians believe, immediately after death (particular judgment).
- Everybody doesn’t believe there is a Hell nor do they believe that they are going to Hell.
- Jesus spoke about Hell in St Matthew 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
- Jesus spoke about Hell in St Matthew 24:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels;
1 Corinthians 15:51-56
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed.
- Your soul MUST be transformed (changed) to put on immortality when the spirit is taken by God and your judgment begins.
- This is why we say “let the Word judge you NOW” so your soul will automatically put on its new glorified body and go into eternal Heaven.
- Your soul must be transformed (changed) to put on immortality to be freed from eternal death.
- Without change you will know that you are on your way to eternal Hell.
- Your soul’s nature is imperishable.
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
- Sounds like here that only the dead that hears the trump will be the ones that have put on incorruptible. If you didn’t put of incorruptible you won’t be raised up and changed.
- This same process I believe takes place when we are called individually and our life in earth has expired.
- We liken this scripture in St Matthew 24:40-42 to the rapture or the end experiences but ceasing to exist in the earth is the same method, whether Jesus is on His way back or not.
- When I hear the trumpet sound or my name is being called by the Spirit of God saying that my time is up in earth my soul must be able to put on immortality to live forever in eternal Heaven or if there is no change to live forever in eternal Hell.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
- This is something that only you and the Lord God will know because it is a spiritual process.
- You are a spirit being, being handled by a Spirit God.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
- Your life as soul in the earth will determine your destiny for sure. You will not be able to switch over at the last moment and change your mind so you can go into eternal Heaven.
- Your faith with works will be your judge NOW!
55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
- Your soul will have his conscious existence, his conscious life in a body that is given when transformed, that is the resurrected and suited for everlasting life or everlasting punishment.
- One thing about this consciousness as a spirit being you won’t have “knowledge” of life in the earth once you have put on the resurrected body.
- If you don’t have another body death will reign over you at that point.
- Don’t find yourself compromising your morality for physical pleasures and selfish gratification in the earth.
1 Corinthians 13:8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
- This verse of scripture speaks of love being unfailing, but it also lets us know that these earthly things will fail, cease, and vanish away when we expire, cease from living in the earth as a spirit being encased in a human body.
- Your knowledge is only good and useful and remembered as long as your flesh and its senses are alive in earth.
- My knowledge of knowing that I had children, I’m a grandma, I retired, I was married a couple of times, etc. will no longer be a knowledge known to me when I expire.
- We should not want to leave this earth and not have reached out to others to be saved from eternal punishment and this includes family too.
- This is where you can really help and apply family by you living a sold out life that portrays Jesus Christ in you, which will cause them to have to make a conscious decision about their soul’s destiny.
- Jesus Christ is the model for the soul of man and his redemption. He is the only model that God the Father recognizes!
Psalm 37:37 Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.
- Jesus Christ is the perfect and blameless man to follow and your end is guaranteed peace.
- How do I allow the Holy Spirit which is the Model of Jesus to guide, lead, and instruct me into becoming the Model of Jesus?
Psalm 119:133 Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.
- The Holy Spirit is equipped to fulfill the job assigned to Him in you in becoming the Model Jesus in the earth, to fulfill your God given purpose for the life of Christ Jesus in you.
- In this world that functions and operates by the flesh and the devil sin is freely exploited.
- Every imaginable sin is and has become acceptable to the imagination of the thoughts of man’s heart.
Genesis 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was evil continually.
- We to were once used to sin just as the world still do and had become comfortable with sin in us and around us along with a society that has few to no consequences toward immoral sin and its behaviors.
- But now in Christ Jesus we are no longer a far off from Christ being aliens and strangers from the covenants of promise, but we are renewed and redeemed by the Blood of Christ.
- Christ Jesus is our peace! He has broken down the wall of sin between us by abolishing in His flesh the enmity between God and man that He might reconcile God and man back into one body by the slaying of the enmity on the Cross.
- And He did condemn sin in the flesh, Romans 8:3 says for what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
Romans 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
- Enmity defined here as the spirit of an enemy; the state of being an enemy; hostile enemy
- The mind of your flesh with its carnal thoughts and purposes is hostile to God.
- The knowledge of good and evil fueled by the 5-senses of the flesh has distorted the spirit man’s understanding of the Laws of righteousness and its justice according to the Lord’s Way.
- Man has gone astray from the total righteousness of God and His Way.
- Any of man’s acts are free to do with no consequences from man because he is a freewill agent.
- We are all free Will to accept or reject God.
- It is our choice when we come into the knowledge of good and truth or the knowledge of good and evil.
Paul said in Romans 7:14-21
14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
19 For the good that I would I do not; but the evil which I would not, that I do.
20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
- It is hard for mankind to perceive in belief that he will spend eternal life in a place called Hell in eternal punishment.
- Sin committed in the body with the body overriding the soul and keeping him in bondage will send your soul to Hell.
- The body has sensors for this world in the earth realm which is your 5 senses.
- Your body is going to return to dust from which it was formed, but your soul will take the blame for all that he allowed the body’s flesh to dominate over him.
- It is because we cannot discern our spirituality it is hard to understand and even visualize in our imagination that you/we/I am going to leave this world to go to eternal Heaven or eternal Hell.
- Hell is a spiritual place for spirit beings that rebelled and were disobedient toward the Will of God while living in earth.
Isaiah 5:14 Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descent into it.
“Their glory” is exalted reputation; take pride in; a state of exaltation or extreme well-being in your glory.
“Their multitude” is a state of being many or numerous; a large number of things; the common people.
“Their pomp” a grand procession; magnificent display of possessions, i.e., houses, land, cars, money, education, looks (beauty). Elaborate or showy in order to attract attention; purposefully conspicuous.
- Hell is alienation to the thinking of man because of his sinful behavior and the fact that his sin without consequences has become comforting as well as his way of life and lifestyle.
- To teach or preach the Gospel by telling man that he will pay in full for his sin forever by being cast into the outer darkness called eternal Hell is alienating to his thinking, but sin cost.
- Your reward is what you did in your body! This does not preach well when you got a house full of sinners, transgressors, and backsliders saying they are saved.
- Don’t think that you can out smart God and His Word.
- Adam had a glorified body before he sinned; he had been put on Christ which is the glorified nature of God that covers all our parts (anything that would be shameful if seen).
- A glorified body is a body of Light and demons flee from it.
- We must live a life in this body that will make us eligible to put on Christ which is the glorified nature of God covering us NOW!
- When you’re not thinking about dying sin is a pleasure?
- But God’s Word is sure and will not lie!
Wednesday, February 9, 2022