Apostle Tracey Robinson, 2022 All Rights Reserved
Theology says that Soul is the divine principle of life in man; the moral spiritual part of man as related to God, considered as surviving death and liable to joy or misery in a future state.
- That future state of joy or misery is your soul’s destiny to eternal Heaven or eternal Hell.
- In everything that we do we do it as soul and we put the emotional faculty of our soul into it, not from a memory or the intellect of a thing.
Genesis 2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
- We are spirit beings encased in a body possessing a soul.
- Soul is the immortal part of man, that which makes him a spirit being. Man is the species and his unit of classification is male and female.
- Species is defined as a group of living organisms consisting of similar individuals capable of exchanging genes or interbreeding. The species is the principal natural taxonomic unit, ranking below a genus and denoted by a Latin binomial, e.g. Homo sapiens.
- The spirit of man is encased in a body made from the dust of the ground possessing a soul.
- Your spirit belongs to the Lord and when we expire here in the earth then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return to God who gave it to us. Ecclesiastes 12:7. And your soul will be judged by God.
Psalm 146:1-2 Hear what the Word of the Lord is saying to soul with soul’s response!
1 Praise ye the Lord. Praise the Lord, O my soul.
2 While I live will I praise the Lord: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.
- Your soul which is spirit can and will praise the Lord when he hears the Spirit of the Word of God; when he does not hear the Spirit of God in His Word he will praise another.
- Your Soul will be dominated by the world, the flesh, and the devil’s influences or your Soul will be dominated by the Spirit of Him who created him and His influence.
- Soul is our being; the immaterial invisible part of man whose fundamental makeup or parts consist of a Will, mind, and emotion.
Hear what the Word of the Lord is saying to your soul!
Psalm 150:6 Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord.
- Praising the Lord is a command to everything that is breathing and is alive from its Creator.
- Praising the Lord is a command to the soul of man because you have breath and you are to praise the One who gave and gives you breathe. This will always be a recurring praise to all mankind!
- Praise defined as a way of expressing approval and commendation of (and we are referring to the Spirit of God here)
- Praise is to express adoration of; glorify God
- Praise is not for man and you must BEWARE of praise to men.
- Believers should bear record of having a good report that says that the work they do is of God and in no ways of evil. 3 John verses 11 and 12.
- All the good that we possess is from God! Any good deeds we do are performed by the grace of God through Christ Jesus.
- The glory of whatever we do belongs to the Lord God and we owe it to Him.
- We are to always distrust our human power and encourage and entrust everything to the Divine power of the Holy Spirit.
- Praise is thanksgiving for blessings conferred (granted or bestowed)
- Praise is the hearty approval of the believer, and is expressed in song, dance, and words (spoken or written); in spontaneous outburst of many all at once.
- Praise is applause expressed alone, by the clapping of hands, stomping of the feet, waving of the hands.
- Praise is genuine and sincere!
- Praise is comely for the upright so the righteous must rejoice in the Lord. Psalm 33:1.
- Comely defined here as attractive; pleasant to look at; agreeable; suitable; beautiful.
- When we praise and give thanks to the Father as soul in all he does it becomes worship because to worship is to accredit all things and everything about him to his Lord God and to all His ability to and over his life.
Now, here is my point!
Who do you make worthy of your praise? Really think on this and evaluate self here!
- Is it the object(s) that you focus on the most is that you praise?
- What object(s) is the center of your attention and really consumes the bulk of your time?
- Oh! Today is super bowl, is it the super bowl?
- Is it your husband, wife, children, status, education, job, talents, gifts, looks, money, or all your worldly temporal possessions?
- The Word of God teaches us that all praise is due to Him, but who do we praise when we will not or refuse to praise the Lord?
Let’s look at the praises of the believers in their ability to sing praises or play instruments out of their soul unto the Lord. Soloist, choirs, musicians
- Are you singing praise to Him or playing in praise unto Him? Or are you singing because man has hyped you up to sing their favorite song or your favorite song? Or are you playing because you are getting paid a stipend to do a job?
- We are talking here about the means and the ends! What is your motive and intents of your praise from your soul?
- Who starts out and end up being glorified from your talents to sing or play instruments?
- Whether it is to the glory of God or to the glory of your flesh, the flesh of others, and the devil this response is coming from the life of you.
- When you dance and shout as a form of praise as unto the Lord, who are you dancing and shouting to?
- Is the so-called holy dance a legitimate praise to the Lord? Will it get you into His presence to touch you and usher you into His Chambers to worship Him?
- Are we really and truly honoring God in it? Has it really become a movement of the flesh to be seen and acted out as a form of godliness that operates in a familiar spirit?
- Everyone does the so-called holy dance! Is it really what God has given you individually and personally to praise Him?
- Shouldn’t your praise and worship display to portray the measure of your faith in Him along with His power to deliver you and keep you from all your sin, transgressions, and iniquities?
- Have you ever asked God to give to you the praise that pleases Him?
- For there is a praise in each of us that is ordained and sealed with His approval in the inward man, your soul. Tap into the Spirit realm to see and experience!
- How much of the so-called holy dance is of God for God and is of the devil for the devil?
- Your spirit and soul both belong to the Lord! Yes He truly is the sole owner of both, even though the devil through your body’s flesh creeps in to try otherwise to dominate your soul’s influence away from the spirituality of God, His Will and Way.
- Your soul’s dance to the Lord is a spontaneous dance that occurs when the Holy Spirit in you begins to move (control) the soul to move the body uncontrollably to dance in the presence of the Lord God down here in the earth realm. This is spiritual!
- This spiritual dance, shout, or praise is uncontrollable and is not choreographed.
- In other words, no body teaches anybody how to praise God in spirit and in truth. God holds that key also! Along with all other teachings of His Will in earth!
- We should praise for His name that is resurrected and sealed in our soul.
2 Samuel 6:14 And David danced before the Lord with all his might; and David was girded with a linen ephod.
- David’s soul praised God in dance with all his might.
- Might defined here as the ability to do anything requiring force or power; strength; ability
- The so-called holy dance is a ritual of tradition and religion served and practiced to “try” to obtain a means of strength and communication from a fleshly level to enter into the presence of the Spirit of God.
- The so-called holy dance is generated from a feeling in the flesh and a condition.
Deuteronomy 6:5 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
- You’ve got to put some “mind” and “heart” strength in order to praise in dance to the Lord.
- If the so-called holy dance is all the strength that we as believers can and will displays then we need to check who soul serving in praise.
- When the world, the flesh, and the devil is dominating your soul to do that which is ungodly, wicked, evil, and unworthy toward God what is happening in your soul?
- Who does he praise when the flesh of the body is in control? This is not possession of the devil, but it is control!
- It is toward and against God because your soul belongs to God. He said so in Ezekiel 18:4.
- When the rudiments of the world, the flesh, and the devil, along with your past is dominating soul with its influences then your soul is still in captivity to the Will, lust, desires, habits, practices, and appetites of them.
- And if this is so in anyway the devil is controlling your soul and who he will praise.
- We cannot serve to include praise and worship to two masters: St Matthew 6:24.
- The scripture says that you will hate the one, and love the other; or you will hold to one and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon (your deceitful riches, money, possessions, or whatever you are trusting in).
- Your soul will either respond to your body’s desires generated through the flesh and its Will OR to the Spirit of God’s Will consummated in your spirit to do the Will and pleasures of God.
- If you possess the Holy Ghost but still doing any of your Will and trying to incorporate God’s Will also He is not in possession of your soul and spirit.
- When singers, dancers, bands, rock groups, actors, artist of the world began to sing, dance, play their music, act, etc. they too do it from their soulish realm and it is acted out through the bodies their pleasures of pleasing themselves as well as the crowd.
- Their praise is to themselves! They are the means and ends as they suppose. It’s all about them and they show it through their bodily responses and actions.
- And this is funny the little that we do to praise and reverence God for the greatness that He has done for us all is nowhere near as great as the world’s response to their god Satan.
- As I said in the Bible study, we could learn some things from the world, the flesh, and the devil in a positive and spiritual manner on how to respond to a Holy God in relations, how to reverence Him in Spirit and in Truth, how to worship God, and how to humble yourself to get in and out of His presence.
- Satan is the best teacher in that area, although he does not specialize in righteous training to God’s people, but he has to do it himself before he can even communicate with God.
- He knows because he was once there as Lucifer. So his knowledge of training is the opposite of what he really knows about God and His spirituality. He uses all of what he knows about God and His Will against you to get back at God and use you as his weapon against God.
- Let’s become wise as a serpent, but harmless as a dove.
Sunday, February 13, 2022