Apostle Tracey Robinson, 2022 All Rights Reserved
One thing that Salvation does it brings out the true kinship of the born again new creature in you.
- Another thing Salvation does is it separates the wheat from the tares by truth.
- Truth will separate and divide when accepted as your new way of life and is used as your standard in your lifestyle.
- How does the world say, if you don’t take a stand for something you will fall for everything? That is a true fact!
- Salvation comes with a cost to give up the world, the flesh, and the devilish practices, habits, desires, appetites, and lust that we all were born in and shaped in. Psalm 51:5 says we were shapen in iniquity and in sin did our mother’s conceive us.
- Iniquity is immoral or grossly unfair behavior.
- We all were carnal and sold under sin. Romans 7:14
- Jesus paid the price for all mankind meaning we all have been bought for a price through Him and by Him. 1 Corinthians 6:20 says for ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.
- Salvation also comes with a repayment plan to redeem your time and pay back all the waste that you and I wasted when we thought we were our own and had to do for ourselves. Ephesians 5:16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
- Time is only precious when you know that you are here for and with a purpose.
- Redeem defined here means to compensate for the faults or bad aspects of (something); (of a person) atone or make amends for (error or evil); gain or regain possession of (something) in exchange for payment (this is Salvation here); fulfill or carry out (a pledge or promise).
- Coming to Jesus really is a pledge to do His Will and a promise or vow to accept His Will obey it, keep it, and do it.
- Salvation is God’s plan, not man’s and not the devil.
- Salvation is a repayment plan of God for you and I as a new creature being transformed to do as Jesus did by surrendering your whole new life with all your Will to the Will of God through Christ Jesus.
- This is God’s original plan for mankind! And in this plan God obligated Himself to take care of man: male and female.
- Now your flesh which has the “serpentine nature” will cause you through its lust and entanglements will try to keep you convinced that you don’t have to make the full payment right now; or you don’t have to pay the cost God is asking because God knows you are ONLY human; or you got a long life, live a little and enjoy your life doing what you like and love doing first this is why God made you; etc.
- What is the serpentine nature? Serpentine is of or like a serpent or snake. His nature is to deceive, trick, and trap you; wise in their ability to “influence” you into his deceptive goals against God.
- Some of his works are found in Galatians 5:19-21
- Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
- Subtile defined here means having a fine structure; delicately formed
- Subtle defined as characterized by cunning, crafty; wily; ingenious; clever; secretly active; hard to understand; elusive (difficult to remember or recall).
- Salvation declares that if any man be in (enclosed in or surrounded by; inside) Christ that he is a new creature. 2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
- Salvation requires baptism of the new creature in order to put away the old creature and his nature.
- Now when all of this is done initially and for the rest of your stay in earth you are no longer literally and figuratively held accountable to and for your fleshly, natural relatives.
- Salvation has now freed you from the bondages of your natural life and bought you through your new birth into the newness of your life as a spirit being encased in a body; born in a new family which is the family of God the Father; a Father that will never leave you nor forsake you.
- A whole new life!
- Who does not want that? Who does not want to be a part of the new family in Christ?
- NOW is used to distinguish the present time at hand.
- NOW is the time of action as you hear.
- 2 Corinthians 6:2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation).
- After saying all of this, what is a kindred spirit? What are kindred spirits?
- Kindred spirits are spiritual, spirits that pertain to spirit beings!
- Kindred spirit is a person whose interests or attitudes are similar to your own; of the same family; related by blood; of a like nature or character; relationship.
1 Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
4 So Abram departed, as the Lord had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.
1 Corinthians 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
St John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that, which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
It uses a capital S for Spirit meaning it referring to the Spirit of God.
- In your acceptance of Salvation the Lord God gives us all His Spirit, a new heart of flesh, a new mind, and a new spirit which is His Holy Spirit.
- He also gives us a language that we will be able to communicate with Him in Spirit and in Truth, as well as speak to others about this great Salvation.
- It is not for flesh and blood, but to whom God draws to Himself through His Son Jesus; who will hear and obey Him willingly; and who will serve Him in Spirit and in Truth.
- A new tongue He will give to those that are His, which also is a sign of our new culture, new citizenship, and its new location.
- Isaiah 50:4 The Lord God hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary; He wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.
- The language the Spirit of God is the key to unity and communication to Him.
- The language the Spirit of God gives to us tells that we are from another Kingdom.
- A tongue is Adam’s original language, meaning they are our original language.
- Tongues are our reconnection!
- My question to you is who is your real family?
- Jesus asked the question to them saying, who is my mother? Who are my brothers? St Matthew 12:48.
- When one said to Him , Behold thy mother and thy brethren stand without desiring to speak with thee. St Matthew 12:47
- St Matthew 12:49-50 Jesus stretched forth his hand toward His disciples and said behold my mother and my brethren! 50 For whosoever shall do the Will of My Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.
- A lot of us fail in Salvation right here when we think that we are to save or help save our flesh and blood family and friends.
- When in fact if you are a born again new creature being transformed back into being the spirit being you were created to be in God through Christ Jesus.
- We grew up with sisters and brothers and we were a family of people in the natural, but when we enter into the Kingdom of God they don’t know you anymore, you’ve changed, though you were in the same family, but now under a different culture. Old things have passed away!
- Many of our family and friends pretend to be redeemed and in love with Salvations new life, but don’t receive the Holy Spirit with the Heavenly language(s).
- Why? Because of their unbelief, iniquity still in their hearts, idolatry, greed, witchcraft, generational curses, etc. operating under the old nature and its culture.
- Psalm 66:18 says if I regard iniquity in my heart the Lord will not hear me.
- James 4:3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.
- The Spirit of the Lord knows all about you and I. He sees, hears, and knows your heart toward Him in all your motives and intentions.
- Family must go through the same processing that you have or is going through to get into the Will of God.
- God’s original and ultimate goal is still the same for every generation, and that is for man to establish His Heavenly Kingdom on earth through His Sons (this is you as a son).
- God’s goal through Salvation is to bring back the Kingdom of God.
- Jesus came to give back to us the Kingdom of God by restoring man back to his originality from the beginning.
- If you don’t have the Kingdom Spirit you are not in the Kingdom.
- If you don’t have the Spirit of God you’re not in the Kingdom.
- We’ve got to stop believing and thinking that our family members are saved and doing what you have done or is doing to get in Christ.
- Being born again is our passport into a new country and a new government.
- God is pleased when we are not living under our circumstances.
- The fall of man caused the Holy Spirit to depart from the spirit of man therefore man lost the Kingdom influence over the earth.
- The Holy Spirit is God’s connection between Heaven and earth in you. And without Him there is no connection!
- Here is proof that the Church is not in trouble: If the Church leave which is God’s agency to call men back to their source, then the earth will have lost Heaven’s influence.
- The Governor in the land is the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus came to redeem us, but it is the Holy Spirit that is going to change us.
- Kindred spirits hear the voice of Jesus.
- St John 10:27-28 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.