Apostle Tracey Robinson –All Rights Reserved, 2022
What is human reasoning?
- Human reasoning is a way of knowing which is a characteristic of the human intellect because people, by nature are able to think intuitively, without restraint and in such a way that a primary piece of information can be processed through reasoning to gain further understanding. This is how man processes to understand!
- Intuitive defined here as using or based on what one “feels” to be true even without conscious reasoning; instinctive.
- In theology, reason as distinguished from faith is the human intelligence exercised upon religious truth by way of discovery or by way of explanation.
- Theology makes it seem like the truth of the Gospel is something you just “fall or stumble” upon. Well that maybe true to them because we didn’t know we were sinners!
- It is the intelligence of man that floods out the path of man to hinder him from following through the path that leads to Jesus Christ in order to get back redeemed and reconciled to the Father.
- This is why we must be WILLING to unlearn from what we know or supposed to know about the Will and Way of God in Salvation in order to allow the Spirit to teach us.
- Human reason refers to the human thoughts that are based upon empirical and logic rather than emotion. And that is emotions influenced by the Holy Spirit and not triggered by the influence of the flesh (the body) and its knowledge of good and evil.
- Empirical reasoning defined here as reasoning involved in acquiring a type of knowledge that is to any instance of reasoning in which the premises are justified directly by observation, the reasoning is non-deductive (probable, but not conclusive support for its conclusion), and the reasoning provides adequate justification for the type of knowledge being claimed.
- So the definition of empirical is something that is based solely on experiment or experience.
- Simply put Man is overthinking as he tries to out think God or on the level as God. But I can see how the Spirit of God will and can use this to obtain His purpose in man.
- It just appears to be the long way around to getting back in relationship with the Father verses just believing Him through what He has already put in you to do so with – faith.
- Wisdom is the short cut or bypass if you will, because it comes from the experience of the knowledge and good judgment of the Word.
- Logic defined here as a proper or reasonable way of thinking about something: sound reasoning; a science that deals with the rules and processes used in sound thinking and reasoning.
What is a human?
- Humus means dirt
- Man is a spirit being
- Humusman is a spirit being in a dirt body. As with everything else they dropped the middle syllable “usm” and called us human.
- Man in the Hebrew language means “ish”.
- Ish refers to the spirit being.
- Man is not a gender, man is a spirit. Spirits have no gender and is nowhere mentioned or referenced in the Bible.
- So in each of our body’s is a spirit called Man.
- The body man lives in has a gender.
- We are male man and female man. We are both Man to God.
- This is why God talks to the spirit which is Man, not a gender.
- A husband lives in a male body; a female lives in a female body.
- When they come together to produce multiplication they produce more bodies for more spirits to live in.
- Hard note here: So when a female marries a female or a male marries a male (same gender) they will never be able to produce a BODY for another spirit to live in.
- This is why same sexes are an abomination.
- This is a biological fact!
- Only spirits with bodies are authorized humans to live in the earth per God’s authority.
- Angels are spirits but they don’t bear God’s spirit.
- Man is the ONLY spirit that has God’s image after their likeness.
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created he him: male and female created He them.
- Image means nature, characteristics, essence
- Likeness means to function like.
- God functions by a substance called faith.
What is faith?
Hebrews 11:1 NOW faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
- Faith is a personal trust, apart from meritorious works, in the Lord Jesus Christ, as delivered for our offences and raised again for our justification. (Romans 4:5; 23-25)
- Faith is a strong belief in God, His Word, and His Works based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.
- Faith is the assurance that the substance of things hoped for, revealed and promised in the Word are true, even though unseen, and gives the believer a conviction that what he expects in faith will come to pass.
- Faith gives substance to the unseen things so that we can act upon the conviction of their reality.
- Faith is a firm persuasion of belief, a conviction based upon hearing. (Romans 10:17)
St Matthew 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
What is substance?
- Substance is the most important or essential part of something; the real or essential meaning; the real physical matter of which a person or thing consists and which has a tangible, solid presence; to be in existence with the goods.
- Substance speaks of the Divine essence of God’s existent and expressed in the revelation of His Son.
What relationship is there between faith and human reasoning?
- Faith is the belief in the truth of something that is hoped for but does not require any evidence and may not be provable by any empirical or rational means.
- Reasoning is the faculty of the mind through which we can logically come to rational conclusions.
- Faith rests upon the actual belief.
- Human reasoning rest upon a religious belief through feelings, tradition and religion, rituals and ceremonies are in complete harmony with one another.
- It also tries to conform the Word of God to its manmade procedures based upon modern thinkers such as Aristotle, Plato, Socrates, Kant, and of course science.
- Human reasoning uses the intellect.
- Faith is our foundational substance that is inherent in the spirit man. Therefore, our foundation does not and did not start with human reasoning but with the Word of God.
- Man’s view of his past is controlled by his starting assumptions.
- In other words, it is just like the legal system it uses the history and data of past incidents, offenses, crimes, judgments, etc. to determine what and how to view, examine, and finalize a current crime that has broken the laws of man against man. So the past is their starting point to come to a conclusion.
- Human reasoning really describes as any view that man has to reject and rebel against God’s Will that is written in His Word, Laws, Statutes, Judgments, Principles, etc. instead to depend on an alternative belief about his past.
- Man’s ability to reason without the Word of God is greatly limited because we were not there to observe God creating and we cannot repeat those unique events to test our assumptions using our past.
- In contrast, by faith if we are redeemed and reconciled back to the Father according to the Word of God through His Son Jesus as God has given to Man, then we will start out with God’s Word, plan, and purpose as an eyewitness of the Creator’s knowledge of how the universe began and continues to function, etc. by faith.
Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
- Believers are 100% in favor of human reasoning.
Wednesday, April 6, 2022