Apostle Tracey Robinson 2022 All Rights Reserved
- Travail means to labor or toil; to be in labor; painful or laborious effort; engaged in painful or laborious effort; trial, tribulation, hardship, and trouble.
- Travail like a woman in labor to bring forth a child.
- Toil means to work extremely hard or incessantly; exhausting physical labor.
- Being in travail is from the soul, not the strength or adrenaline used by the natural body.
11 He shall see of the travail of his son, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bar the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.
- Jesus, the Son of God put on sinful flesh in order for His soul to toil for the soul of all mankind.
- Jesus, the Son of God was sent into this sinful world by His Father God to redeem all mankind by suffering; by becoming the Lamb of God to be sacrificed to God.
- Jesus is sin’s offering.
- His Wisdom and Righteousness brought in the plan of God’s Salvation as our substitute to pay the ransom for our debt or our liability owed to Satan for sin.
- Jesus is our victor over all!
- His death, burial, and resurrection brought the victory over all flesh for all mankind, but especially for every born again new creature in Christ.
- His sufferings gave back to mankind the privilege and opportunity to no longer be in shame from their nakedness that was caused by sin.
- Our nakedness brought in sin’s shame, guilt, and fear.
Genesis 3:10-11 10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself. 11 And he said, Who told the that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?
Genesis 6:3, 5 3 And the Lord said, My Spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. 5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
- The spiritual side of man is greater than the human side.
- The humanity side of man is the lower nature of man called the flesh.
- Flesh is the carnal nature of man.
- Carnal means relating to physical, especially sexual, needs, and activities.
Romans 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
Romans 8:8, 13 8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. 13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
Galatians 5:17 For the flesh, lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
Galatians 6:8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
- The higher nature of man is his true authentic self, a spirit being encased in a human body.
- Nature here meaning the basic inherent features of God seen in man as His characteristic of His creation man; Nature the innate essential qualities and character of our Creator, the Spirit of God.
- Man is a person created of the specified character of God.
- We are God’s essence; His substance, character, and visible identity.
- We were created with His moral character which is our soul; we are His makeup; His psyche (the soul, mind, and spirit of man)
- Salvation is designed by God for His purpose in redeeming all mankind back into reconciliation and relationship with Him through His Son Jesus.
- In order to learn about our ultimate purpose of life in this earth we must learn and allow our higher nature to be in control instead of our lower (animal) nature.
- As a spirit being in Christ your lower nature must become subordinate to your higher nature, which is your true authentic self.
- Subordinate here means lower in rank or position.
- Flesh must take the lower position in Christ.
- The lower nature of man is full of carnality, earthly ambition, earthly pride, and earthly visions.
- God knew that the when the spirit of the devil inhabited the body of the serpent that man would have one excuse after another with himself though He had to remove His Spirit from man.
Proverbs 20:27 KJV Amplified The spirit of man (that factor in human personality which proceeds immediately from God) is the lamp of the Lord, searching all his innermost parts. (1 Corinthians 2:11)
- The power of man is the Spirit of God, though man is made of flesh.
- Have you ever wondered why the spirit of the devil chose the serpent? What was their commonality (the state of sharing features or attributes)? What was the spirit of the serpent that he could be drawn to evil? What were the qualities of the serpent that the devil chose to use him?
Genesis 3:1 NOW the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
- The voice of the serpent represents the voice of temptation.
- God had made the serpent to be more subtil than any beast of the field.
- Subtil means here to be cunning, crafty; sagacious (having or showing keen mental discernment and good judgment; shrewd), discerning.
- The serpent was made to be subtil in behavior: not immediately obvious or comprehensible; difficult to understand; difficult to detect or analyze; able to make fine distinctions; characterized by skill or ingenuity; discriminating. Are there any features or attributes here common to man without the Spirit of God?
- When we as humans do things subtle we do them quietly and indirectly; sneaky.
- When we lost the Spirit of God we shared the same features and attributes of the devil in the serpent. We are born in sin and sharpened in iniquity.
- When they beat Jesus they beat the Word of God because it was the Word that was made flesh. (St John 1:14). And the Word was able to take the brutality of mankind!
- In travailing Jesus travailed in and through His soul, not His flesh. He travailed for righteousness sake, not for unrighteousness.
- The flesh through Jesus was beaten into submission to truth.
- Jesus died to sin for the truth for all mankind but for what was right toward God and His purpose for man.
- For righteousness and to live in righteousness your soul must travail and toil for the liberty of God in Christ and all His benefits.
- The soul of every born again new creature must travail to become their authentic self, to operate in and through his higher nature, as he denies and crucifies his lower nature, bringing it into subjection to the Will of God.
- Your soul must travail to go through the lusting of your flesh, its condemnation, habits, practices, lust, and desires,
- The agony of Jesus’ pain is also experienced through our experiences in being transformed to conform.
- When was the last time if any has your soul travailed to go through your circumstances, situations, or issues in order to rise above them?
- What fruit do you produce when your soul travails for righteousness?
- Jesus had to birth the plan of God designed for mankind to be redeemed.
- This same plan called Salvation must be birth in every born again new creature in order to become a Son of God.
- We must give birth to God’s plan and purpose from our soul to His every purpose and plan in us in order to be effective in the earth for His glory and honor to be revealed and manifest in those to come just like Jesus did in all trials, tribulations, test, and sacrifices.
- Even the creation travails as it awaits the full manifestation of the Sons of God to be revealed through its painful and laborious wait.
- Creation waits for our purpose to be fulfilled in earth!
19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
- Jesus too was a spirit being encased in a body, a quickening spirit possessing a soul.
- He is our example in order to fulfill God’s purpose in us in earth.
- It’s going to take travailing in order to stay connected to the Vine.
Romans 8:3-4 3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: 4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Sunday, July 17, 2022