Your Soul’s faith in Christ
Your Soul’s faith in Christ requires a change in your Mindset
Apostle Tracey Robinson 2022 All Rights Reserved
• There is a spiritual mind that is seated in the center of your soul as opposed to the natural organ known to us as the brain that functions and operates in this natural man.
• There is a spiritual body within our natural body that consists of the same parts as our natural body that we can see.
• But because we don’t physically see our spiritual body or spiritual side of ourselves, we tend to lean to and toward the knowledge and understanding of our natural physical Man.
• Let’s go deep where the deep is calling the Soul of Man deeper. (Psalm 42:7).
• The songwriter expresses here in this Psalm 42 his souls need for the Father God.
• We too travail in our souls because of life circumstances being filled with test, trials, tribulations, sacrifices, and sufferings for the Will of God to be perfected in our lives as born again new creatures in Him becoming Sons of God.
• We are spirit beings encased in a human body, having human experiences, and possessing a soul.
• As human beings the Soul is an integration of three (3) parts: Mind, Will, and Emotions. These three make up your Soul.
• The battle that we all experience as born again new creatures is really for and over the control of your Soul. This battle is between God and Satan!
• The battle in life for every human being is for the Soul to remain spiritually blind to the Truth and to continue to live in spiritual darkness.
• This is what makes Soul the most important part of your life.
2 Corinthians 4:3-4 3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God should shine unto them.
• The KJV Amplified says that the unbelievers’ minds are blind that they should not discern the truth, preventing them from seeing the illuminating light of the Gospel of the Glory of Christ, who is the Image and Likeness of God.
• Your emotions are in your Soul, but the feelings are triggered and influenced by the 5-senses of the flesh (hear, smell, see, taste, and touch) utilizing the knowledge of good and evil.
• So teachings of the Word of God are for the spiritual part of the spirit Man: Soul and Spirit, not the flesh of Man.
• The attacks in life are against your Soul.
• Your Souls faith in Christ is the “trying of your faith”. In Christ your faith will be tried.
• Faith is a spiritual word that only seeks only the spiritual part of Man.
• Faith is the substance that God functions by.
• “After our likeness” found in Genesis 1:26 means “to function like”.
• Mindset means here as the established set of attitudes held by someone.
• As born again new creatures in Christ changing your mindset is a necessity.
• Changing your mindset is to stop thinking that everything that comes against life in you is coming to do you harm, when in fact it’s the trying of your faith, your soul’s faith, not your human reasoning belief.
• It is the Word of God that awakens the Soul of man, only the Word!
• When your Soul has been awakened to the Truth by the Word of God it will go through the afflictions of being spiritually refined, that are incorporated in the tests, trials, and tribulations of your new life in Christ to make, mold, and transform you to conform you into becoming a Son, like the Son.
• When we are tested it is the Word of God that you have perceived and conceived in your heart that is being tested.
1 Peter 4:12 says beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
James 1:3-4 3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. 4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
• To change your mindset means to willingly and obediently change to the heard Gospel of Jesus Christ; which changes to Kingdom citizenship; which changes to Kingdom living and its lifestyle.
• Salvation’s journey is a mindset change! It is required!
• When becoming a new creature in Christ your mindset plays an important role in your choices when determining the life of your soul in earth and its outcome.
• The knowledge and understanding of Truth about God through Christ must be willingly heard, accepted, obeyed, conceived, adapted to, and allowed it to transform you into being born again as a new creature.
• The word being here is to express a form of “continuous”.
• In doing so you will become more than a conqueror through Christ if and when we follow the order of the Spirit and the Spirit of the Word.
Romans 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.
• In doing so you will become more than a conqueror through Christ which will improve your health and wealth of your whole being (spirit, soul, and body) as we/you become more resilient in our life changes in Salvation as a new creature.
• Resilient means (of a person or animal) able to withstand and recover quickly from difficult conditions;
• The difficult condition of your Soul is being converted to be transformed to conform to the Way of God as a Son in Christ.
• Resilient means to be able to spring back into shape after bending, stretching, or being compressed; flexible.
• We MUST learn to be planted in Christ like a tree which shall bring forth its fruit, in due season and our leaves shall not fall off.
Psalm 1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither, and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
• As believers in Christ, new creatures we become branches of His Vine that must abide in the Vine in order to bring forth the fruit of God’s purpose in us.
St John 15:4-7
4 Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in Me.
5 I am the Vine, ye are the branches. He that abideth in Me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without Me ye can do nothing.
6 If a man abide not in Me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
7 If ye abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
• This is a key! Prayer is a key of the Kingdom.
• This scripture is also applied when we willingly and obediently do according to the Will of God in Christ.
• The Word of God is for the Soul and Spirit of Man.
• The body gets its information from what it sees, hears, touch, taste, and smell. It takes the information and transmits it to your soul.
• Your soul takes it and gives it to your spirit.
• When the Holy Spirit possesses you and takes control only then will the order of our tripod self-change its positions to become: Spirit, Soul, and Body.
• Meaning the flesh is dead and is no longer an influence to your Soul because the Holy Spirit incorporated in your spirit has taken control and will tell the flesh what is written.
Wednesday, July 20, 2022