Apostle Tracey Robinson 2022 All Rights Reserved
• Jesus is our model example as a Son.
• Jesus is our namesake. He is God’s spiritual reputation.
• Jesus is the spiritual inheritance for the spirit Man.
• Reputation defined here as the beliefs or opinions that are generally held about someone or something; name; character.
• Repute defined here as the state of being highly thought of; fame; reputation.
• Reputation in the Bible is “namesake”
• Namesake defined here as a person or thing having the same name as a person or thing.
• God designed everything He created to be successful.
• Every bird created is designed to fly naturally; every fish is created to swim naturally; every seed put in the ground and given water is designed to bring forth a tree.
• Everything God created has in it its own built in success.
• God is more committed to our success then we are. Why, because our success is important to God.
• God needs us to be successful because success is built in every creation by its manufacturer.
• Success is important to every manufacturer who makes a product.
• Apples IPad in the natural is an example of a manufacturer’s product that carries the reputation of the maker’s mind put on paper and is called a manual.
• Every manufacturer does this for his reputation for his namesake.
• The success of their product is necessary to protect the reputation of their company. So if a manufacturer’s product fails it will lose its reputation, its namesake.
• We are the product of our manufacturer and the first thing He did was He put His Image on us.
Genesis 1:26-27 God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the…… In verse 27 God created man in His own image, in His image He created Himself: male and female created He them.
• God created Himself in the spirit man.
• So failure in us as born again new creatures are bad for God, therefore God has to guarantee our success in Him.
• God has to make sure that the vision He gives you and me will succeed because His reputation as being the God over all is put on the line.
• When we submit ourselves to God we are coming out of our circumstances, situations, issues for His namesake; our healing is for His namesake. In other words God don’t heal you and me for us, but He will heal for His namesake.
• God won’t call us and tell us to do anything that we don’t have the ability (the power) to do in Him.
• We must be willing and obedient to succeed in Christ to protect His reputation and when you make it public saying God said or God told you “you put pressure on God” for His namesake.
• None of us can fulfill dreams, visions; operate in gifts and talents in success without obeying the laws of God’s success. In other words, doing it God’s way because God knows how to do it.
• We want to leave our children an inheritance of natural things but not of spiritual things by following the order of God’s inheritance.
Joel 1:3 Tell ye your children of it, and let your children tell their children, and their children another generation.
Deuteronomy 11:19-20 19 And ye shall teach them your children, speaking of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. 20 And thou shalt write them upon the door posts of thine house, and upon thy gates:
• God’s inheritance is priceless gift that we have been commanded by the Word of God to pass to our children and children’s children.
• This is imparted over the course of a lifetime when dads should display consistent godly words and actions from the overflow of their own spiritual lives.
• Today is known as father’s day, but have you fathers after the spiritual image of God? Are you daddies that have obeyed the command of God toward God and your children?
• This is what makes you a real earthly father!
• God gave us another chance to as new creatures to undo the works of the enemy due to the fall of Adam and Eve.
• God’s spiritual reputation for the spirit man is in Christ Jesus.
• God is the solution
• God sent the solution through His Son.
• God gave us the solution in Christ.
• A good spiritual reputation of God is of great value in the soul of man and is something that every believer, new creature should strive to earn and maintain.
Proverbs 22:1 A GOOD name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold.
• Leaders and witnesses are failing today in their journey wilderness experiences that are designed to show the power and authority of the spiritual reputation of God as being God and the God over all.
• They have not or never have received back their spiritual reputation (image) of the Father which has caused them to lose, if they ever had their spiritual identity, insight, and way.
• You have to stop and ask yourself am I a part of the generational inheritance of those that fell in the wilderness because of their murmuring, complaining, and unbelief against God and His Way of carrying them through to the Promise Land. (Numbers 14:29).
• One thing that each of us should have learned about the Spiritual reputation of our God is that He is longsuffering and slow to anger; He is of great mercy and forgiving of our iniquity and transgression, and will pardon us. But His Word will still stand and be settled that as He live all the earth shall be filled with His glory whether that is in and through you and me or the next generations to come. (Numbers 14:19-20).
• Many leaders and witnesses are compromising their spiritual reputation in God for self-love and the love of their biological family, the world, the flesh, and the devil, but saying in a lip service that God is first. Well this is impossible!
• Many leaders and witnesses are falling away from the faith in the Gospel of Jesus Christ to their own comfort and belief, but many never really had a belief in Christ but a form of godliness.
• Many leaders and witnesses are of the generation of the unbelief of Israel that grieved God because they have erred in their hearts and have not known the ways of the Lord God. And God has sworn that these will not enter into His rest. (Hebrews 3:10-11).
• Jesus said it like this in St Matthew 24:12-14 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end; the same shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations, and then shall the end come.
• Many are feeling their way through God’s designed plan of Salvation by teaching and preaching fables, telling stories, and heresy (teaching a belief from their own opinion and the theory of others that is against the Gospel of the Kingdom written); causing the blood of many souls to be upon their hands without care.
• Many believers are flocking to the carnal side of their new age movements of the Gospel so that they can remain comfortable in the Will of their flesh and still believe that God loves me anyway.
• Many are lost in their own way of knowledge and understanding of the Father and His Son so that they imagine them through an evil imagination with a carnal vision then act it out through their knowledge of good and evil through the influences of their flesh and its senses.
• So whether we permit the Lord to accomplish His Will in and through us or not somebody will and His word will be fulfilled in the earth.
St John 14:8-9 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. 9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known Me, Philip? He that hath seen Me hath seen the Father, and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
• For us it is the knowledge that we have attained in Christ in word, deed, action, and thought that shows us the Father through the Son.
• Even in this many are following the majority and turning back to their known way of comfort in life in their own lust because this is all they know and maintained.
• Many have tried to “fit” God into their earthly life and not their spiritual life which has and is causing many to be more confusion in what they say they know verses having knowledge of God to come back to being His product, created, and manufactured.
• Life in Christ must be spiritual in order to regain your spiritual reputation in God.
Sunday, June 19, 2022