• Jesus the Christ came to bring a kingdom to earth and not a religion.
• Mankind in his independence from God has developed a religion that is not compatible to the Kingdom of God.
• Jesus the Christ brought a government to earth that has the Laws of God incorporated that would come to overthrow, possess, and control all other governmental laws and influences created by the physical (natural) man and his shallow belief.
• God gave Adam kingdom authority over the earth, but when Adam rebelled (disobeyed) against God’s command Adam lost the kingdom.
• The fall of Adam caused the departure of the Holy Spirit to leave from the spirit of man. Therefore man lost the kingdom of Heaven influence over the earth.
• Adam didn’t lose Heaven, but he lost earth and dominion over it.
• Dominion defined here as the power of governing and controlling all earth; power to direct, control, use, and dispose of as it pleases the Lord God; territory under a government within the authority of the Lord God.
Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
• We walk by the contents of what is in our heart (which is the center of life) whether our heart is regenerated or un-regenerated. And only God can renew the heart of man!
• Jesus said in St Matthew 15:18-20 that those things which proceed out of the mouth come from the heart and they are what defile man; for out of the heart proceeds evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blashphemies: these are the things that defile man.
• The Kingdom of God and the kingdom of darkness are not sharing your heart!
• Regenerate defined here as born anew; reproduced; renovated in heart; changed from a natural state to a spiritual state.
• Regenerate is to renew the heart by a change of affections; to change the heart and affections from natural enmity to the spiritual love of God.
Colossians 3:1-3 1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
• Spiritually, this means that the Spirit of God will bring the new creature in you to new life, a life that is from your previous state of life that once separated you from God and made you subject to the decay of death.
• The name of Jesus changed your journey in life and its courses (the route or direction you followed in and through your sin nature) by calling His name and accepting His Will.
• Affection defined here not as just a kind feeling or emotion, but as a disposition or state of mind that is often associated with a type of love. Love is not a feeling! Love is a law!
• Affection is a soulish emotion that stems through your sense of touch.
• Change of affections naturally refers to the natural love (lust) that members of the same family have for each other. The Bible calls it flesh and blood!
• Change of affections spiritually is the love called out of one’s regenerated heart by the object loved, the love that will impel one to sacrifice his own interests for the benefits of the person loved. This is the love of Christ!
Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live: yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave Himself for me.
1 John 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love, and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
• Regeneration is God’s plan of Salvation designed through His Son Jesus to awaken the soul of every believer, by causing them to become spiritually alive, as a result of faith in Christ Jesus and making us His children.
• Being regenerated, spirit is our nature when we receive our new birth (St John 3:5-6) that which makes us partakers of the Divine nature of Christ.
Ezekiel 36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
St Luke 8:15 (the parable of the sower) talks about how only the receptive hearer’s hearts are renewed; and the Word of God is kept in it; and it is fruitful. This is the heart that produces fruit! But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the Word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.
• The Word of God in your heart is what will produce fruit; fruit that is pleasing to the Spirit of God and in accordance to His Will in earth.
• Unregenerate defined here as not spiritually reborn, converted, or reformed; not renewed in heart; unreconciled to God; born as man in flesh with the nature of the flesh, that which makes man blind to spiritual truth.
• There is no good in the flesh or about the flesh (Romans 7:18 for I know that in me (that is in my flesh) dwells no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not).
• There is no profit in the flesh (St John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickens; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak to you, they are spirit, and they are life).
• There is no confidence in the flesh (Philippians 3:3 for we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.)
• There are no provisions in the flesh (Romans 13:14 but you put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provisions for the flesh, to fulfill the lusts thereof (of the thing just mentioned).
• What is in your un-regenerated heart is the enmity against God, carnality of this world, the love of the world, the things of the world, the cares of the world, the imitation of the world and its worldliness through the lust of the eyes, the pride of life, the feelings of the world, and so on, because the nature of the flesh generates these things.
Romans 12:1-2 1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. This is your responsibility, not Gods! 2 And be not conformed to this world: but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, Will of God. You cannot be transformed as a new creature in Christ with the conformity of the world on your outward man!
• A person that lives for the flesh is living a negative lie and calling it life.
• The Kingdom of God is in your heart, not in the lust of your eyes.
• The Kingdom of God is founded and built in the heart of man, not in and through the lust of the flesh that which appeals to the lower appetite of the old nature that tempts us all to indulge in sinful ways.
• The Kingdom is in the new heart given by God and is equipped and incorporated with the Kingdom of Heaven and it’s standards, laws, and statutes; and it comes with a new spirit, which is the Holy Spirit to guide, lead, and instruct you therein (inwardly, within, internally).
• The Kingdom of God and all its benefits are not attracted or counteracted (doing something the opposite of God’s Will to produce an opposite effect of His actual Will) by the lust of the old nature (lower nature), its habits, abilities, desires, practices, etc.
• Anything generated from/by the old nature of man is against the Will of God. They are the pleasures of man’s Will without God to gratify the lust of his sight, mind, and sophisticated and intellectual pleasures.
• Today the Will of man’s desire is to live a menial life with or without the Spirit of God and His righteousness to live a life of entertainment and activities that excite the eyes, even so to allow it to enter into the House of Prayer.
What is the Kingdom of God? It is a spiritual Kingdom, not a temporal building!
• The Kingdom of God is the governing influence of a King over a colony called earth; impacting it with His Will, His Purpose, and His Intent.
• It is God’s intent to extend His Heavenly Kingdom (the Kingdom of Heaven) to earth: His invisible Kingdom to a visible world. So as it is in Heaven, so shall it be in earth.
• The Kingdom of God is the ruler-ship of God in earth through the heart of the spirit man.
• We are saved not to just go to Heaven, but we are saved to establish the Kingdom, the ruler-ship of God in the earth.
• We are to take back the dominion once given by God to Adam.
• In order for the Kingdom to be the ruler-ship of God in the earth through the heart of the spirit man, then the kingdom of God must be in you.
St Luke 17:21 says that the kingdom of God is within you.
St Luke 17:20 says that the kingdom of God comes not with observation, that is with signs to be observed or with visible display.
• Observation defined here as the action or process of observing something or someone carefully or in order to gain information; watchful; monitoring; examining
• We will never inherit the Kingdom of God and His righteousness through observation and imitation! Because it is spiritual!
• So we need to stop thinking that everything that appears to be abnormal from what we call normal is a sign that we are in the end times; Jesus is on His way back; or God is getting ready to destroy the earth.
• We cannot have the world and the Kingdom in our hearts.
• We cannot walk by the both of them.
St Matthew 6:24 No man (speaks to the spirit man with the gender male and female) can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon (deceitful riches, money, possessions, or whatever you idolize and trust in).
• Everything that we suffer from in this earth is from whatever man without Christ has created.
• Therefore the earth is a product of what man in his independence from God has created and allowed.
• We should not blame God for our human intervention without Him, and we should not think or believe that God is going come in and clean up what man has corrupted.
• Corruption is a human intervention.
• It is the Holy Spirit that makes God legal on earth through you.
• When we don’t or won’t allow the Holy Spirit to take His abode in us to possess and control we lose or deny Heavens influence in the earth, making it impossible to pray in earth what is going on in Heaven and bring it down to earth.
• The Holy Spirit is God’s connection between Heaven and earth, and without Him there is no connection between Heaven and earth. This is how we represent the Kingdom of God!
• What is the Kingdom of God? The Kingdom of God is any domain where the ruler-ship of God influence, power, and authority of God is in effect.
• The Kingdom of God is God’s Kingdom (of Heaven) is dominating an area.
Sunday, August 14, 2022