Apostle Tracey Robinson 2022 All Rights Reserved
• Believers today are more concerned about Revelation, the end times; Jesus’ return; the signs of the times that are reflecting His return; and are not concerned about the daily status of their soul. Why is that?
• Believers today are so concerned about the different translations of the Word of God in its originality and meanings, but it does not give your soul its spirituality from just knowing the definitions of the different translations.
• Believers today are so distracted by the cares of this world, when they should be casting all their cares upon the Lord because your soul’s adversary which is the devil like a roaring lion is walking about seeking whom he may devour. (1 Peter 5:7)
• Your soul’s adversary is seeking those who are resisting and steadfast in the faith of the knowledge of God in Christ, knowing that the same identical sufferings are appointed to the whole body of Christ throughout the world. (1 Peter 5:8-9)
• So fret not, it’s not just happening to you and North Carolina only! The devil is busy all over the world determined to move you and I that are in the Body of Christ; determined to keep you and I twisted in knowing the KNOWLEDGE of God, which is our weapon of power and authority.
2 Thessalonians 5:23-24 KJV Amplified 23 And may the God of peace Himself sanctify you through and through (separate you from profane things, make you pure and wholly consecrated to God); and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved sound and complete (and found) blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah).
24 Faithful is He Who is calling you (to Himself) and utterly trustworthy, and He will also do it (fulfill His call by hallowing and keeping you).
• Hallowing us means to make us holy; consecrate us for His pleasure and usage; to sanctify us; to bless us; to honor us as being His product of Holiness.
• ONLY the Spirit of God can make you holy, perfect, entire, and wanting nothing outside of Him.
• The Spirit of God is the ONLY Source for our being that will preserve us for Himself, for His calling and for His purpose in earth.
• Man is a trinity. The state of being three: spirit, soul, and body.
• The human soul and spirit are not identical, and they are divisible.
Hebrews 4:12 For the Word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
• The Word of God is a spiritual weapon to and for those that use it in Spirit and in Truth.
• Man is spirit. He is capable of being God consciousness and in communication with God. This is the part of man that knows in Spirit and in Truth.
• Man is soul. He is mind, Will, and emotions. He has self-consciousness.
Psalm 13:2 How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? How long shall mine enemy be exalted over me?
• This is soul’s prayer! This is how your soul will pray to the Father; how he will communicate from his spirituality without the flesh, its knowledge of good and evil taught through the educational systems of man in his independence of God.
• Man is human encased in a human body. He operates through his senses and is world-consciousness.
• For the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolish to him. He cannot know them because they are spiritually discerned. (1 Corinthians 2:14).
• For what man knows without the Holy Spirit are the things of man, except the spirit of man. (1 Corinthians 2:11).
• Why do you think your human reasoning show up and displays itself when the Spirit of the Word presents itself to you to accept or reject?
• Human reasoning is a characteristic of your human intellect whereas we are able to think intuitively (intuitive is based upon what one feels to be true even without conscious reasoning; innate; inborn) without restraint. So when the Word of God is heard we tend to take it and process it through reasoning (thinking about something in a logical, sensible way; finding an answer to your problem by considering various possible solutions) in order to gain further understanding.
• This seems to be a long drawn out process to believe in the Word of God instead of just believing it by faith. Faith is spiritual!
• In theology, reason, as distinguished from faith, is the human intelligence exercised upon religious truth whether by way of discovery or by way of explanation.
• When your soul is awakened to being transformed back into being in right standing with God, not your body but your soul, it doesn’t matter what goes on in this world; what comes and what goes; who is saying this or that; or what is being paid or not being paid because my soul is back with the Father as a Son.
• “It is well with my soul”
• We must learn to get to a point of being so secured in our Salvation that our soul will sing “it is well, it is well, it is well with my soul”.
• What does it mean to say it is well with my soul? When we are able to say that “everything” in every aspect of my life is well, though there are storms brewing, struggles to go through, tragedies to overcome, and I live in a world that has no future.
• But with faith, trust, confidence, reliance, and assurance in a loving, faithful, and trustworthy God and His Divine help, aid, assistance, and support, I can truly say it is well with my soul. That is my life in this earth in my present state.
• God only gives His Holy Spirit to those that will obey Him willingly, and will be His witnesses in testimony on this earth through His Son Jesus.
• It is well with my soul! All is well!
• If the plan of Salvation was designed by man it would fail and you can see that now today through the many forms of godliness that man portrays, but they deny the actual power of God’s ability to transform their soul back into reconciliation with Him.
• The plan of Salvation is God’s design for the soul of man and it has not in times past and will not fail today.
• Salvation received is not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that you might know the things that are spiritual and freely given to us of God. (1 Corinthians 2:12).
• The plan of Salvation with tradition and religion is designed by the Will of man and his unwillingness to obey the total Will of God through Christ.
• There is a way that seems right to man, but his end is the way of death. Proverbs 14:12.
• Proverbs 19:21 says there are many plans (devices) in the heart of man; but it’s the Lord’s purpose that will stand for him.
• In Acts 5:33-39 Gamaliel, a Pharisee, in the Sanhedrin council, a doctor of the law who had in reputation among the people a good name. Gamaliel commanded that space be put between them and the Apostles for a while, while he addressed the council to take care of what they propose to do concerning the Apostles.
• In other short words, Gamaliel had to give the council a couple of examples of what is made of man without God will fail, but what is born of God will cause man to be destroyed for touching and plotting to do harm to the anointed of God.
• Gamaliel’s advice to the council was to take heed and to be careful how they handled these Apostles that were filled with the Spirit of God.
• He went on to give them a couple of examples in times past of how Theudas, asserted himself as being a person of importance, boasters rose up with him and killed along with 400 other men, and all who had listened to him were scattered and brought to nothing.
• Gamaliel also told them about Judas the Galilean, who led an uprising during the time of taxing, and drew away many people with him; he also perished and many of those that obeyed him were scattered.
• Gamaliel told the council in the present case of the Apostles refrain and withdraw from these men and leave them alone, for if their doctrine or purpose is of human origin, it will fail, be overthrown and come to nothing: but if it is of God, you will not be able to stop them, overthrow them, or destroy them because you will be found fighting against God!
• Sin is an enemy of God and to God!
• All unrighteousness is sin!
• Sin is of the devil and is God’s enemy.
• Sin is of the devil and is designed to twist the Word of God to cause the soul of man to reject the original Will of God.
• God’s plan of Salvation through His Son Jesus will never fail!
• The Apostle’s doctrine is what we must continue steadfast in, fellowship in, and in the breaking of bread, and in prayers. (Acts 2:42)
• The Apostle’s doctrine is what they taught by the authority of Christ through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.
• The Church is a spiritual temple that is built upon the foundation of the Apostles and Prophets, with Jesus Christ Himself being the Chief corner stone. (Ephesians 2:20)
• In whom all the building fitly framed together grow to an holy temple in the Lord: in whom you are also built together for a habitation of God through His Spirit. (Ephesians 2:21-22).
• Every born again, new creature has been given an outlet (an exit; a way of escape) while learning to live in this earth from within.
• Living from within is not concerned with the human inventions of man’s wicked imagination of his heart.
• Everything man’s humanism suffers from is from what he has created without the Spirit of God. Therefore the earth is a product of what we’ve allowed to happen without the Spirit of God.
• So we cannot blame God for the poverty, selfishness, greed, covetness, and jealousy that has stemmed from the imagination of man’s heart in wickedness, when in fact God had already declared it and prophesied it in the beginning.
• In Genesis 6:5 God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
• God is a Spirit and He will not violate His own Word and come into the earth without a physical body that is surrendered to His Will.
• His law for earth is that any spirit being without a body is illegal on earth.
• This is why He had to become flesh to legally enter into the earth realm through Jesus. Jesus came to earth to make God legal on earth.
• It is well with your soul when your soul has been awakened to and delighting in the Will of God, and in the knowledge of Him in you in His purpose in earth.
• When we as new creatures are being afflicted to be spiritually refined, purified, improved in our souls we will be able to say it is well with my soul.
• One of the hardest things about our light afflictions is remembering the suffering, the sacrifices, the test, trials, and tribulations and never learning and understanding its need for your soul’s refining.
• This world and its cares are designed to make your souls afflictions to appear as nothing happening or could happen to change your circumstances, or heal your body, or cause your mindset to change and to cause you to not remember the faithfulness of God and His word.
• God is faithful to whosoever Will, will come to Him through His Son Jesus.
• Jesus is the pattern for the soul of man’s return home; and it is the Word of God through Christ that knits the pattern of your journey back home to the Father.
Sunday, July 31, 2022