Apostle Tracey Robinson 2022 All Rights Reserved
• We are calling it everything the Word of God calls it or mentions it to be, but are we really functioning and operating in His manner?
• Every sanctuary, Church, or House of Prayer is best known for what? Leaders, what is your sanctuary known for?
St John 6:44 says no man can come to Me, except the Father which hath sent Me draw him; and I will raise him up at the last day.
• What is it that draws you/believers/people to the House of Prayer? Is it your need for spirituality or your need for a change in your natural humanism that drives you there? Is it the Word of God? Is it the soundness of the Word of God in its doctrine? Or is it the singing, liturgical dancing, or the famous holy dance? Is it the authentic praise and worship? Is it the fables, storytelling, or hypotheticals of what would Jesus do (WWJD) in that ministry?
• Who are you drawn to in the House of Prayer, Church, or sanctuary? Why are you being drawn into the House of Prayer? Is it to be renewed, refreshed, or revived from the cares and bondages of this world that we willingly incorporate ourselves with; from your ownership of worldly possessions; as an entrepreneur, employer or employee, a student, a graduate, or from just being on the systems of this world? Why do you come to the sanctuary or the Church building?
• Entertainment has become greater than the Word of God in its own dwelling! It is a form of godliness created through tradition, religion, and compromise and has been given precedence over the Gospel of the Kingdom and Jesus’ purpose for God.
• Spirits of worldliness and carnality have crept into these buildings disguised as spiritual rappers, spiritual comedians with spiritual comedy shows, mime dancers, club lights that flicker and race across the ceilings and walls; along with other types of hypes and adorning for the congregations “feelings” to be aroused and not their spirituality awakened.
• Competition of the ministries is at an all-time high! What spirit are you operating in when competing with others in the Body of Christ? Do you know what member of the Body of Christ you are? If so, do you know your function in His Body to the other members of His Body?
• Seducing spirits are lying spirits that are designed to dominate or have control over people by reversing the truth to make it false.
• Leaders that are competing in ministry have a seducing spirit! This is not soul winning, don’t get it twisted!
• Ministries are racing for membership through false advertisement and compromise; no more winning souls to convert them for the Kingdom, but just for greed and popularity.
• Ministries are competing with each other so on what they say the Lord is saying so they prophesy lies in what they say God has told them, and say they are doing it for the Kingdom in order to recruit members. Today’s ministries don’t want disciples, but members only!
• Prophecy the number one soul getter! Let me spiritually discern in you what I see I need from you in MY ministry. Prophecy has taken over the Word of God and His plan and purpose for many.
• In our building all we do is prophesy to the same people every week until we can control them through what I say I see the Lord is doing in you through what I need. Lord have mercy!
• No teachings and fellowship in the Word of God just singing, dancing, and prophesying. Then we advertise COME to our ministry where the Lord is moving! He is blessing!
St Matthew 7:21-23 21 Not everyone that saith unto Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but he that doeth the Will of my Father which is in Heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? And in thy name have cast out devils? And in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity.
• Sin with compromise will cause you to be separated from the Lord and for His profession of you and the work you did will be disowned.
• God’s Will must be done God’s Way!
• Hirelings that have come in the other way other than through the door of Jesus have filtered the sanctuaries with the worldliness of the flesh and the devil. (St John 10:1-14). Are you a hireling?
• Hireling is a person that works purely for material rewards.
• Hirelings perceive the Gospel of Christ Jesus as being menial work; not requiring much skill and lacking prestige.
• Satan has placed hirelings at and in the outer courts.
2 Corinthians 11:13-15
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
• This is why we as true believers don’t have to spend time ridiculing others because the Word of God has it time and place of recompense for all hirelings, workers of iniquity, people that wrongfully misuse you, etc. because the Word of God will not be mocked. (Galatians 6:7-9)
• Knowledge obtained from the letter and not by the Spirit. Education is great to have according to mankind, but when it comes to God and His teachings you must be unlearned from what you know and have achieved from and in the knowledge of good and evil.
• In God’s plan of Salvation, God chooses what part or which parts of your learned experiences are needful and beneficial for His glory, honor, and pleasures as you represent Him in the earth.
• Knowledge without love puffs up! (1 Corinthians 8:1-3).
• Measure your knowledge with or against your love for God, His people, and all mankind.
• Can your knowledge be compromised? Is it being used to compromise God’s Will?
• Terminology is a great problem as well, simply because we reject and refuse to change from our familiar way of doing and saying.
• Terminology means expressions; words; language; the body of terms used with a particular technical application in a subject of study, profession, etc.
• Always remember words carry spirits; they carry power and authority or weakness, fear, etc.
• How we express our known thoughts and or feelings in words will reveal your inward strength.
• A change in your terminology will come with a change in your mindset toward the Spirit of God and His Will.
• How you think from the thoughts that are in your heart will determine the strength of your belief.
The difference between a sanctuary and the Church
• By definition a sanctuary is a place; a building or room used for religious purpose such as worship; a place for spiritual indwelling; a place that provides safety and protection; the protection from danger or a difficult situation; a place of refuge or rest; a place of peace or the holiest part of a temple or a church.
• An example of a sanctuary is a church or temple; your home if you will, providing that Christ is the foundation of that spiritual temple.
• By definition the Church is according to Webster, Oxford, and them is a building used for public Christian worship. This is a natural meaning for the natural man!
• Here the Church is compared to a natural building in order to show the likeness in the natural to its spiritual origin.
Ephesians 2:21-22 21 In whom all the building fitly framed together growth unto an holy temple in the Lord: 22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.
1 Peter 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, and holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
1 Corinthians 3:10-11 10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. 11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
• By spiritual definition of the true Church, the true Church is spiritual; it is the spiritual Body of Christ Jesus serving as a spiritual temple in earth through every born again new creature; founded upon the revelation revealed by faith to the disciple Peter in St Matthew 16:18-19; a body of unified believers in the unity of faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, and have become partakers of the Divine nature and life of Christ Jesus to a perfect man in the measure of His full stature for the habitation of God through the Spirit. This is being like Christ!
• The true spiritual Church is God’s administrative agency in earth.
• The spiritual Church is called Ecclesia (Ekklesia) which means “ek” = out of, “kaleo” = to call”, an assembly of called-out ones.
• Israel in the land is never called a church, but in the wilderness Israel was a true church, a called out assembly. (Acts 7:38)
• The true Church is composed of the whole number of regenerate persons (new creatures), united together and to Christ by the baptism with the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:12-13); the true Church is the Body of Christ of which He is the Head (Ephesians 2:21-22); the true Church is a holy temple for the habitation of the Spirit of God; the true Church is one flesh with Christ (Ephesians 4:30-31); and espoused to Him as a chaste virgin to one husband (2 Corinthians 11:2-4).
• The true Church in the earth is built upon the doctrine of the Apostles and Prophets with Jesus Christ Himself being the chief corner stone of its foundation. (Ephesians 2:20), which makes us fellow citizens with the Saints, and of the Household of God (The Kingdom of Heaven), (Ephesians 2:19).
• I am/we are no longer strangers and foreigners to God and His Kingdom. We are kingdom citizens if we are “in” Christ!
• It is by one Spirit whereby we are all baptized into one body (Christ’s Body). It does not matter whether we are Jew or Gentile; black or Caucasian or any other complexion; whether we be bond or free, we all have been made to drink into one Spirit. (1 Corinthians 12:13)
• Every born again believer, new creature is a member of Christ’s Body and we all have a definite ministry. (1 Corinthians 12:12)
• Your foundation must be Jesus!
• You must seek God, ask God, and wait for His response to endow you with His Spirit because if you don’t have His Spirit you are not His.
• If you are not filled with the Holy Spirit you are not the Lord’s and you are struggling trying to do the Will of God in your flesh and with the flesh of others.
Romans 8:9-10 9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His, 10 And if Christ be in you the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
• Leaders must be mindful how you build upon the foundation of Christ Jesus which has already been laid for you and I to continue to erect on the spiritual temple of the Body of Christ.
• Make sure that your truth is His Truth; make sure that your detours and by-passes are His spiritual detours and by-passes in revelation knowledge and not your seminary knowledge speaking.
• Make sure that your study is in the knowledge of God’s Heart and has been approved by the Spirit of God before feeding it to His flock.
• The flesh, your flesh is not the confirmation, nor is it the approving authority of God’s word.
2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of Truth.
• God’s approval to study, is approved by God from your successful completion in your test and trials passed, not failed. Don’t try to study the Word of God from a failed viewpoint because Satan will surely deceive you there then incorporate his methods of passing by compromising.
• Not being ashamed of your afflictions from being spiritually refined to do the Will of God His Way, not yours incorporated with tradition and religion.
• Rightfully handling and skillfully teaching the Word of God in Spirit and in Truth. Why, because I have met the prescribed method of God’s testing of His Word in me to be able to handle God’s business just like Jesus would do.
• Because through my spiritual refining I’ve learned to avoid all empty vain, useless, and idle talk that will lead souls to include mine, whether being converted or in just fellowship into more and more ungodliness.
Jesus purification of the spiritual Temple of God, the Church
• Does God want us to use the House of Prayer, His Spiritual habitation as a place of vending to buy and sell in order to raise money, to promote carnal and worldly procedures to raise money, awareness, and adding more to the ungodliness to the soul of man?
• Before you answer, listen to what the Word has given us in example please.
St Matthew 21:12-14 (reference Isaiah 56:7)
12 And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,
13 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the House of Prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.
14 And the blind and the lame came to him in the temple; and He healed them.
• Jesus cleaned up the House then demonstrated what the purpose and use of the House should be.
Psalms 27:4 One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the House of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in His Temple.
• Psalm 27:4 brings us back to the natural place called the sanctuary, but to the heart of the reason for the House of Prayer. A place that will give us a spiritual place of refuge and rest for our spirituality (souls); a place where we all can come in the unity of faith to “sense” the presence of the Holiness of our Father, along with His peace and divine protection as one in faith.
• A place to come to release our “authentic self”, as being a spirit being that possess a soul, encased in a human body, having human experiences while yearning for a spiritual place to be revive.
• A place where we all will meet with the Spirit of God, Our Father to be “refueled”, “replenished”, “renewed”, “made free” again from the bondage set through the cares of the world, the flesh, and the devil; etc.
• This is the place that souls pant for, thirst for, long for on a daily basis!
• We as called out leaders should have a place that has been set up and approved by the Spirit of God; a place where He will dwell and meet those that will enter into His Gates with thanksgiving and into His Courts with praise. (Psalms 100:4)
• The sanctuary, the Church, or the House of Prayer is His Spiritual Chamber.
Wednesday, August 3, 2022